Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 1063

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

  1. #876
    Tha Legend Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

    The Legend-“Oh! You dun it now foo’! Punisher, attack wit’ a ahm-thrust, den hit it wif yo bodyslam!”

    The fat little punching bag runs up to supastar and starts to hit it furiously with strait armed punches, but they seem to have no effect. All it manages to do is hurt the palms of its hands. Staryu throws itself at the tenacious pokemon and connects with a sickening crack, nocking the little makuhita to the ground. What will you do now?

    That went alot better than I thought it would, Mason mused. With a quick flick of his wrist, he beckoned Supastar back to his side. He shot a pitying glance at the girl across from him. Her face was tight with anger, and she opened and closed her fists anxiously.

    "Why don't you guys just get outta here," he yelled. "I don't want to hurt your pokémon if I can avoid it." Suddenly, an idea hit him. What if there were more people with her? He couldn't take on anyone with any real skill using his freshly-caught pokémon. He'd have to smooth this situation over.

    "You're too cute to be just some thug," he lied as sweetly as he could. "Let's just call this a draw, and I'll count myself lucky to meet you."


    OOC: I thought I'd have a bit of fun and throw a curve-ball at you.
    ~Legend~

  2. #877
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Allen, TX
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    RAINBOW ROAD

    Texan Chris - Pleased with the latest addition to your team and very proud of Amp’s performance in battle you decide to stop for lunch. While the three of you enjoy your meal along with your relaxing surroundings you notice some movement out of the corner of your eye and turn to look when you see a Sandshrew gingerly approaching your makeshift camp. It appears the aroma of the food you are cooking has drawn it out of hiding. Hmm, it is looking a little hungry. What will you do?
    Amp and Vipra smile as they notice Sandshrew, and say their hellos. Chris, noticing the Sandshrew, decides to offer it some food. Realizing that he has two others who might enjoy some food as well, he decides not to forget them. He dishes up some of the tasty stew in three new dishes, releasing from their pokeballs and offering one to Swablu and one to Wooper and then turns his focus to the Sandshrew.

    "So, Sandshrew," he says gently, "How about you have some of the delicious stew I've prepared? There's plenty for everyone." Chris then laid the bowl of stew in front of the Sandshrew and waited to see its response.

  3. #878
    Darkchu Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

    Darkchu-As you meander around the paths of the fountain garden, You spot something out of the ordinary in the peaceful garden setting. A stainless steel trapdoor seems to be poking out of the shoreline of one of the small ponds just off the path.Upon further inspection, you see a long tunnel that leads into the earth under it. Will you follow the tunnel?
    Tucci runs down the path calling Darkchu. He runs past a set of trainers that are battling but doesn't stop. Stopping to splash his face and have a drink, he notices a trapdoor sticking out of the edge of the water, looking down he see's small Pika prints leading down into the darkness. He must have run down here Tucci thought, but why would he go down here instead of staying on the surface? POndering this Tucci walked down the tunnel.
    After he had walked for about ten minutes, he noticed a glowing gold patch a long way ahead. Either thats and umbreon, but it wouldn'e be as they would come down here, or it's Darkchu. Filled with fresh hope Tucci sprinted down the tunnel.

  4. #879
    Matt72 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    RAINBOW ROAD


    Matty - With Pinsir now feeling like it had just been trampled by a raging Tauros its reflexes are a little slow which allows Treecko to move in a whack it hard with yet another Pound. Pinsir somehow manages to get hold of Treecko though and begins to squeeze him with Bind. Luckily for Treecko, Pinsir is very weak now so he once again Absorbs some more of the stagbeetle’s energy. Pinsir’s grip loosens as it begins to slump to the ground, very near to passing out. What will you do?


    Smiling, Matt takes a step forward with a pokeball ready. Confidently, he congratulates his pokemon... "Great job Treecko, now stand back. Pokeball, go!" And with that he lets fly, sending the empty pokeball directly for the near fallen pokemon....



  5. #880
    tommyship2 Guest

    Default

    OOC: Um, I believe that the campaign is over, so I'll restart.

    As Tom took his first steps in the Cloud Gardens, he took a second to smile and release his two pokemon, saying, "Guys, let's get moving!" A Totodile and Kangaskhan soon materialized.
    Where are we going now?
    Are we there yet?
    Tom sighed. He then muttered, "Guys, let's stop okay? We're heading to Stardust Fields, som let's get moving!" He then ran down the path.
    Uh, did he just forget us?
    You'll get used to it. Let's catch up!
    And the two pokemon ran off.

  6. #881
    Chikorita04 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    Rainbow Waterfalls

    Nitrus, Chikorita04, Flames Galore, and Meandude33: Following your pokemon's map choice, like a huge number of people seem to have been doing lately in the Cloud Garden, you enter a small path leading into a forest. In the distance you hear the trickling of running water and the faint sounds of pokemon and trainers wandering around. A cool mist hangs through the air as you head down the path, which not far ahead forks into 2 directions, one to the right that heads towards the water and another to the left that goes deeper into the woods...

    NOTE: I put the four of you together because you're all entering the zone at the same time, you can break apart any time you wish, this just makes it easier for me to post...ALSO, I'm pretty sure you all need to put your pokemon teams in your signatures. If you have done this then don't worry, but make sure that if you haven't done so that you do!
    Atrus: Well, I'm heading towards the water. If anyone else is going---

    : Vul. Pixvul! Pix!

    Atrus: Okay. I'll stop. Yes. I am, too. Well, I'm going. Bye!!

    : VUL!!!

    Atrus: Eep! Okay, okay.

    Pixy and Atrus head off toward the water, with Pixy chasing him. The other trainers look on, amazed.

    After a while, they come upon the water, and Pixy stops chasing Atrus and insists on looking for the secret places that are rumoured to be here.


    Atrus: Pixy, I don't think there are any secret places here, even if they aren't just rumours.

    : Pix. ;_;

    Atrus: Okay, okay. We will. It'll be fun, anyway.

    They go off in search of secret places and some Pokemon to add to their party.

    __________________________________________________ _______________

    Is this good for my first reply to an update? I hope so.
    Last edited by Chikorita04; 25th February 2005 at 1:26 AM.

  7. #882
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN


    The Legend:
    Very cool, I like it when people try to experiment with different things.
    Glancing around to make sure no one’s looking, she breaks down into sobs.

    “I just wanted to be accepted. The gang was the only choice at the time. I’m really just a normal girl. Please, let me come with you!”She smoothes her hair down then picks up punisher.

    “Please, I know these parts like the back of my hand. Just please, take me away from these gangsters!”

    Will you let the girl adventure with you?

    Darkchu: As you catch up with your glowing friend, you notice that you’re in a large hallway with many doors, branches, and heavy machinery all around you. Turning to examine one of the large valves on the wall, You feel something breathing down your neck. What now?

    Crazy Wartortle:”Well, you see, My company runs all the pumps and machinery that keep this place clean, and one of our pollution filters ruptured and blew toxic sludge all through the pumps and into the lakes. That’s why this great bloody beast was so huge.we need you to get down their and save some of the pokemon we were researching. Will you help? If you want to, walk around the edge of that lake and look for a handle poking out of the ground. Knock twice, and someone inside will let you in.”

    What will you do?
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  8. #883
    Matt72 Guest

    Default

    Messege to Everyone in the ROCK GARDEN!

    Due to time constraints and the sheer number of people that have been moving to Rainbow Waterfalls, I will no longer be updating the Rock Garden for you guys.

    Sorry to be letting you all go, but updating just one zone means less work for me and thus more frequent Rainbow Waterfalls updates.

    Not to worry, Rock Gardenites! Shortly somebody will be taking my place. Although at the time I don't know who, I'm sure Tessie will find a suitable ZA to take over in a few days, so your updates should not be too late!

    Thank you all again, and the Rainbow Waterfalls update will come as soon as I'm sure everyone has replied...

  9. #884
    Megaman Xtreme Guest

    Default

    deposited my scyther for 3 days in training centre and used 2 rare candies on him!

  10. #885
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SLURPING AND DROOLING AND HURR
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Vagabond Aeon-As you splash through the polluted water towards the poor fish, You notice that the scummy water seems to try to suck you under. Grabbing the poor Magikarp and cradling it in your arms you wade back to shore. Taking a potion out of your bag you poor it down the Distressed magikarp throught,easing its breathing. Cleaning out the last of the scum from its gills, you feel a large something breathing down your back, than look around. Water types have all gathered around you, thanking you for saving their friend.A large quagsire beckons to you than the magikarp, then hugs you. It seems that the quagsire and the magikarp were friends.The now recovered fish splashes around in thanks, then points its fin at one of your pokeballs.It seems the fish wants to come with you on your journey. What now?
    "Hang on, you're going to be all right..." Jeremy continued to rinse out the Magikarp's gills with clean water from a nearby pond, wishing he could just dive in right now and clean himself off. Hania stood nearby, making a sort of distressed chirping sound as he watched his trainer care for the little fish Pokemon.

    Eventually, Jeremy was able to get the last of the scum out from the Magikarp's gills. Feeding the little Pokemon a Potion to restore it's strength, and gently lowering it into the pond, he was about to get up when Hania suddenly started crying frantically, and the young vagabond realized something was breathing on him. Hard. He slowly rose up and looked behind him. A large, blue... something with a stupid grin on it's face was crying with glee, apparently happy. "Though what the hell is it happy about...?" After flipping through his Pokedex and identifying the creature as a Quagsire ("Who comes up with these names, anyway...?"), Jeremy said, "Um... what's up...?"

    He then noticed a lot of Pokemon were gathered around him, happy. He then realized it must have been because he saved the little Magikarp's life. "Oh, is that it? Well... you're all welcome." And one split second later, Quagsire was hugging him. "Quaaaag sireee!" Jeremy instantly figured it out. "Oh... it was your friend. I see." Releasing the young man from it's grip, Quagsire went over and started talking to the Magikarp. Hania listened intently, while Jeremy wiped off more of the grime from his body and splashed himself with some cool water. Suddenly Hania came over to Jeremy, hopped up and pecked at his Poke Ball. "What, you want to go in...?" But then Hania (and Quagsire) pointed to the Magikarp, who was pointing at the same Poke Ball.

    "Oh! I get it. You want to come along?" "Magikarp!" Jeremy smiled. His first capture.

    "All right then. Welcome to Team Vagabond, Magikarp." Reaching into his backpack, he produced a Poke Ball. In one swift motion, he threw the ball at Magikarp...

    "Poke Ball, GO!"
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

  11. #886
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Jon Jen - Deciding to investigate the bushes rustling by the roadside you approach cautiously, not exactly sure of what you will find. Parting the leaves very slowly you peer inside only to find a pair of big teary eyes staring straight back at you. It appears this little Jigglypuff is very upset because it has lost its microphone and can?t sing for the travellers who pass by upon their journeys. Aww, poor little thing? L What will you do?

    "Oh, how sad!" Jen cried, leaning down to try to comfort the small pink pokemon. He offered out his hand, and spoke softly. "If you'd like, me and Taro can try to help you find what you lost! Would you like us to?" he asked gently, trying not to impose upon the seemingly distraught pokemon. Taro looked blankly, and stared then at Jon, wondering what was going on.
    minimalist "poem"
    of my sig
    dans drei colores

    . . . [FB Squad] . . . [PC] . . . ****ade List] . . .

  12. #887
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Scyther
    deposited my scyther for 3 days in training centre and used 2 rare candies on him!
    You don't need to post in the zones every time you drop a pokemon into one of the shops. In fact you don't need to post in the zones at all. If you receive an update while a pokemon is in the Training Centre/Move Tutor/Daycare/whatever... just don't reply to that update until you've picked up your pokemon.
    New Sig Coming

  13. #888
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    796

    Default

    The breeder ***** his head, smiling as you fire away.

    "My, you're full of a questions. Come on, I'll try to answer as we walk..."

    Following alongside the young man, you begin making your way towards teh farm house, which you can see quite a good distance away. One thing that you note is that the entire farmland can be seen from your position on the top of the hillside, and a perfectly square treeline forms the boundary, as the man begins to talk...

    "We ranch all kinds of pokemon here, mostly Miltank and Mareep, but we also raise some water pokemon in the pond on the other side of the house over there. This is the only farm in the area, the Waterfalls area has been restricted property for quite some time. Fortunately for us our family has owned this plot of land for a good 200 years, and so far the owners haven't had a problem with our presence..."

    He seems to go on for a while, and after what feels like, and probably was, hours you arrive at the main homestead. The first thing you note is that there are more pokemon here then you've ever seen before! Ranch hands can be seen tending to Miltank, Tauros, Ponyta, and just about every garden variety pokemon you can imagine. As you near the farm house, you're almost immediately welcomed with open arms as the young man explains what happened....

    'Well, dinner will be ready in an hour or so, feel free to look around until then..."

    After long hours of walking Siri is content to simply sit on a fence rail and watch the ranch hands work with the pokemon. She marveled at the beauty of the ponyta , their graceful strides sleek bodies and knowable eyes. They were. She smiled they were poetic “ wind whipped manes thundering feet tattooing the ground with a rhythmic beat”

    Laughing softly to herself Siri pulled an Inuyasha manga from backpack and began to read it while keeping an eyes on the pokemon. however after only a few minutes the sound of splashing caught her attention. Remembering what the breeder had said about water typed she jumped off the fence and strolled to the other side of the huge farmhouse.

    “ I wonder what types of water types they raise here” she murmured as she rounded the corner.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=455057
    ^ The culled
    They say ignorance is bliss, they're wrong.

  14. #889
    Megaman Xtreme Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    You don't need to post in the zones every time you drop a pokemon into one of the shops. In fact you don't need to post in the zones at all. If you receive an update while a pokemon is in the Training Centre/Move Tutor/Daycare/whatever... just don't reply to that update until you've picked up your pokemon.
    Well I have seen Dark Scizor do it like 2 times and he never got told to stop?

    Sorry.

  15. #890
    Misao Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Distraught at seeing Abra in so much pain you speak calmly to the little psychic pokemon in order to try and soothe its nerves so that you’re free to help it. Abra, sensing that you mean it no harm, stops struggling and allows you to pry open the jaws of the steel trap. Finally free, Abra faints dead away on the ground, weakened from its loss of blood. Lifting it into your arms you try giving it a Potion but to no avail. This little one needs immediate medical attention. What will you do?
    ((MEEEP. Sorry about that ><;; I'll remember next time! Thanks soo much. ))
    Roxanne looks down at the Abra sadly and looks over at Krystal. "Krystal..we need to get this Abra to a Pokemon Center! We need to do it quickly!" Krystal nods. "Vul! Vulpix!" Roxanne nods and stands up, retracing her steps to try and get this small Abra to the pokemon centre near the Sky Gate. Roxanne runs as fast as she can, tears springing from her eyes. I don't want this Abra to die..Stupid poachers.., she thought as she ran.
    Last edited by Rin; 25th February 2005 at 8:13 PM.

  16. #891
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Sorry 'bout the name thing,I was pretty tired when I wrote this.


    Vagabond Aeon: You pull a pokeball at the now safe fish, confident in your capture. The pokeball flies toward the Magikarp, but bounces off! Looking around confusedly, you spot a very frightening man riding your way on a Ponyta. Jumping of the flaming horse, he starts to yell at you.

    ”What the heck are you doing with my magikarp? I left it over her to swim for a while, then I come back, and some trainer tries to catch it! What is it with people these days!”

    As the man stands there fuming, he pulls a blue and white sphere out of his coat and he returns the very magikarp you thought was yours. What will you do now?
    Last edited by Radical Edward; 26th February 2005 at 12:36 AM.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  17. #892
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SLURPING AND DROOLING AND HURR
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Radical Edward
    Vagabond Aeon: You pull a pokeball at the now safe fish, confident in your capture. The pokeball flies toward the Magikarp, but bounces off! Looking around confusedly, you spot a very frightening man riding your way on a Ponyta. Jumping of the flaming horse, he starts to yell at you.

    ”What the heck are you doing with my magikarp? I left it over her to swim for a while, then I come back, and some trainer tries to catch it! What is it with people these days!”

    As the man stands there fuming, he pulls a blue and white sphere out of his coat and he returns the very magikarp you thought was yours. What will you do now?
    Talk about your curveballs... oh, and you got my name wrong.

    After a few minutes of standing around dumbfounded, Jeremy threw his hands up in the air and screamed, "WHY DOESN'T SOMEBODY TELL ME THESE THINGS?!" Nearby, Hania just kept knocking his head against a nearby rock wall, apparently chirping out less-than kind words at his trainer. After a bit, Jeremy shrugged and stared the man in the eye. He'd goofed. Bad.

    "Holy ****... I apologize for that. I had NO idea that Magikarp was yours, honestly. I just... GOT here." He then straightened himself up and took on a serious tone. "You might want to know this though. When I found it, it was floating half-dead in a lake full of... something green and nasty. I dragged it out and cleaned it's body of the stuff. It should be okay." In an attempt to get on the man's good side, he extended his hand out in a gesture of goodwill... "Again, I apologize."
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

  18. #893
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Scyther
    Well I have seen Dark Scizor do it like 2 times and he never got told to stop?

    Sorry.
    I wasn't actually singling you out, there's no need to apologise. I've just seen a few of those posts recently and yours was the last one I came across so I used it. Besides, you probably only posted because you'd seen somebody else do it and thought that you had to which is why I thought the issue needed to be addressed. Unfortunately when one person does something, other people tend to follow their lead. In some cases this is a good thing (particularly when it comes to new members following the lead of excellent RPer's), but sometimes it's not such a good thing, especially when the action in question is something that shouldn't be done anyway.

    So yes, all is good, there's no need to worry. At least you know now, that's the main thing.


    And now, there has been yet another change in ZA's for the moment. Here is the updated list:

    Enchantress:
    The Sky Gate (updated in SKYBLUE)
    Cloud Forest (updated in LIMEGREEN)
    Rainbow Road (updated in MAGENTA)
    Mystery Island (updated in MEDIUMORCHID)
    Forbidden Garden (updated in FORESTGREEN)

    Eon
    Stardust Fields (updated in YELLOW)
    Space Path (updated in GOLD)
    Comet's Corner (updated in RED)

    Ytnim
    The Rose Arch (updated in SPRINGGREEN)
    Burnt Forest Wasteland (updated in SIENNA)
    The Oasis (updated in DARKORANGE)

    Matt72
    Rainbow Waterfalls (updated in AQUA)

    Vilexaron
    Memory Lane (updated in PLUM)

    Radical Edward
    Fountain Garden (updated in DEEPSKYBLUE)
    Delibird Ridge (updated in BURLYWOOD)

    Latias10
    Rock Garden (updated in LIGHTSLATEGRAY)

  19. #894
    Darkchu Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

    Darkchu: As you catch up with your glowing friend, you notice that you’re in a large hallway with many doors, branches, and heavy machinery all around you. Turning to examine one of the large valves on the wall, You feel something breathing down your neck. What now?

    Runnig towards the glow, Tucci sees Darkchu sitting against a wall shaking.
    "What happened back there?" Tucci asked.
    "Just a really bad memory, I just panicked"
    Tucci thought about how he had saw a tail but didn't want to upset the gently glowing rat any more.
    " So, where are we anyway?"
    "I just found the door open and followed it down, but then someone shut it, so I just followed the paths down here."
    Looking around Tucci noticed all the doors and machines lining the walls.
    "This must be a factory of some sort, I guess. So do you want to ride or are you OK to walk?"
    Nodding to the first one, Darkchu jumped up Tucci's arm and sat perched on his shoulder.

    Walking along Tucci examined one of the machines.
    " Looks like these where abandoned years ago" He said, blowing the dust of one.
    he was just finishing looking at a strange valve when he felt a warm breath one his neck.
    "That's you isn't it Darkchu?"
    "Wasn't me.'
    Turnin around he saw a glowing pair of eyes. Flinging Darkchu from his shoulder he yelled;
    "Quick use shadow meld"
    Landing in the shadow of a machine Darkchu melded into it and dissapeared, preparing to jump out behind it and defend his master.

  20. #895
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    CLOUD FOREST
    Amadeus Windfall - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Travelling along, enjoying the tranquillity of the forest, its bright and cheerful atmosphere has a calming effect on you as the morning sun filters through the canopy of leaves above. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk along with Nidoni, happily whistling random tunes to yourself. Several minutes later you enter a small clearing and notice a Teddiursa “playing” with a Ledyba. Unfortunately Teddiursa doesn’t seem to realise that plucking a bugs wings off can be a rather painful experience and it seems to be becoming upset with the fact that Ledyba is crying and doesn’t want to play with it. Your reaction?

    "That's so mean... Nidoni, go show it that it's doing wrong." Nidoni walked over, and asked Teddiursa to stop, and then showed it how to be nice to the Ledyba.
    Last edited by Amadeus Windfall; 14th March 2005 at 7:48 PM.

  21. #896
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Metal Yoshi - Realising it isn’t going to be an easy task getting out of this pit, several theories cross your mind as to how you may go about doing this when you remember the Spheal your friend had given you. Releasing the playful ball of blubber into the pit Spheal looks around confused, obviously a little disappointed to find himself in the bottom of a deep pit rather than floating upon a nice big lake where he can go for a refreshing swim. Conveying your instructions to your disgruntled friend he nods, understanding what you are trying to accomplish although he looks a little dubious as to how it could succeed.
    Yoshi's Spheal disappears because he gave it back to Shiny_Magneton. Another idea crosses his mind. "Let's go, Oddish," he says. Oddish pops out of her Pokeball, and Yoshi is a bit more excited about this idea than the last one. "Oddish, I know this is tough, but we need to get out of here," he tells his Pokemon, "I'm going to hold you up. Use Sweet Scent, and hopefully a flying type will show up. If we're lucky the Sweet Scent will make it like you, and the Pokemon will pull us out of the hole." Yoshi waits patiently as Oddish's scent wafts to the top of the pit...

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  22. #897

    Default

    Aron Fan: You return your Ponyta and send out your Horsea. Geodude those not care that you have sent out a pokemon that it is weak against. It charges over to you and your Horsea preparing to use its Tackle attack. Right before the boulder pokemon hits Horsea it lets out some black smoke from its mouth. The smoke covers the field and you do not know where the wild Geodude is. Horsea fallowing your orders shoots a bunch of bubbles into the smoke. Not being able to see that well because of the smoke you do not if you hit it or not. What will you do?

    Note: I do not see the gender of your pokemon in your sig. It would be nice if you could add it because it is better to call a pokemon he or she rather than it. If it is there please tell me where it is.

    P-Arts: You grab a pokeball from your belt and throw it onto the ground. Out comes your Remoraid Tenar not looking too comfortable with her surroundings. You pick it up with a grin on your face because of the plan you have made. Right before the wild Numel hits you Tenar opens her mouth and shoots out a stream of water at the Numel pushing it back. Numel struggles not to show the pain that is being caused by the super effective blow. The camel like pokemon then jumps over the stream of water, which Tenar is still squirting. It takes Tenar a few moments to realize that the Numel is no longer where it is squirting. Tenar stops the Water Gun and looks up where it sees the Numel but it is to late. The wild Numel lands on you with an aerial Tackle. Vulpix gets out of the way right before you fall down on the stop it had been. When you hit the ground you lose your grip on Tenar and she is sent flying out of your arms. The fish pokemon hits a rock then bounces off it and onto the ground. Vulpix walks over to you and gently licks your face. It seems very sorry for getting you into trouble. You then notice that the Numel is charging strait for your defenceless fish. What will you do?

  23. #898
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10

    P-Arts: You grab a pokeball from your belt and throw it onto the ground. Out comes your Remoraid Tenar not looking too comfortable with her surroundings. You pick it up with a grin on your face because of the plan you have made. Right before the wild Numel hits you Tenar opens her mouth and shoots out a stream of water at the Numel pushing it back. Numel struggles not to show the pain that is being caused by the super effective blow. The camel like pokemon then jumps over the stream of water, which Tenar is still squirting. It takes Tenar a few moments to realize that the Numel is no longer where it is squirting. Tenar stops the Water Gun and looks up where it sees the Numel but it is to late. The wild Numel lands on you with an aerial Tackle. Vulpix gets out of the way right before you fall down on the stop it had been. When you hit the ground you lose your grip on Tenar and she is sent flying out of your arms. The fish pokemon hits a rock then bounces off it and onto the ground. Vulpix walks over to you and gently licks your face. It seems very sorry for getting you into trouble. You then notice that the Numel is charging strait for your defenceless fish. What will you do?
    "No... Tenar return!" I called back my fish and then started to worry about the charging Numel. Not - good. I grabbed Medo's pokeball as fast as I could and threw it into the air. This Numels good, playtime is over I thought, and started to run to my left, grabbing the Vulpix and trying to get out of the insane Camels path. Ok, the Numel's weakened from that super effective hit. I just hope my Gastly can take him. "Medo, Hypnosis!"
    Last edited by Nagashi; 11th March 2005 at 11:06 PM.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  24. #899
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Thank goodness I keep copies of my updates on Microsoft Word.

    Once again, if you did not get an update, please PM me with your latest update and reply (or intro post).

    Vilexaron: Shine, eagerly following your orders, Tackles the nearest Houndour. More surprised than hurt, it gets up, growling. However, the other Houndour bark at it, apparently trying to keep him on track of the main goal of attacking the Oddish. One lets loose an Ember at the Oddish, which Shine jumps in front of, taking mild damage from the attack, though slightly singe. The Houndour don’t seem particularly interested in fighting Shine, but they do seem angry at it helping the Oddish. What will you do now?

    Bart: Maku reaches down and picks up a fistful of dust, proceding to throw it into Melody’s face. Maku then Tackles its way into Melody, who still doesn’t do anything. What will you do now?


    Golden Mew: Chikorita runs and Tackles into the Nincada. It didn’t do much damage since the Harden’s effects were still adding to its defense. Nincada used Scratch again, this time swiping Chikorita’s leaf. Chikorita cried out in pain. What will you do now?

    Snowstorm92: You walk along the golden Space Path. Entranced by its beauty, you are suddenly snapped out of your little daydream and back into reality from the tackle of a Taillow. What will you do now?

    NB: You really need to add a link to your registration post or something to your sig. I guess Whingull is a Wingull, but since it’s a nickname I can’t be sure. Plus I don’t know its level or anything.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

  25. #900
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    THE FOUNTAIN GARDENS

    The Legend-“My name is Erin, Thanks again for saving me!”

    As the two of you walk through the forest, you wonder how luck had taken such a turn.”Traveling with a girl? It could go either way,” you think.

    Hears the stream I was talking about, So after I get cleaned up, what do you say we go to the old factory. Theirs a ton of pokemon there, maybe we could have real battle there to, what do you say?”She looks at you hopefully. What now?

    Crazy Wartortle-As you nock on the trap door, you hear a loud scrabbling sound, but no one opens the door. Cautiously opening the door up, you peer in. Seeing as no one seems to be there to talk to you, you begin to close the door, then, all of a sudden, a yellow and blue blur streaks out of the door, than stops, revealing it to be an angry minun. It raises its small arms up, sparking with electricity, apparently wanting a fight. What now?

    Vagabond Aeon-Hania jumps of your shoulder, than starts to spin, causing a high pitched whistle in the air, then shoots toward the Pineco at super high speed, hitting it and making a good sized dent in its barkish armor, enraging it further.It also starts to spin, but doesn’t seem to do anything, but glow briefly red. As it stares down your small psychic bird, apparently waiting for your next attack. What now?

    Darkchu-Darkchu Growls menacingly again, then rams into poochyenna again, causing it to sag, clearly in pain.seeing poochyenna in such an off balance position, Darkchu gives the dog another tackle, causing it to fall over. It gets up again, but doesn’t seem to have much fight left in it. What now?

    Croconaw-Patches the Clefairy runs up to your houndour and begins to pound it mercilessly, but before she can do any real damage, houndour fires a few embers at point blank range singing patch’s fur even more.both pokemon look pretty tired.what now?


    DELIBIRD RIDGE

    Wayne-Slowpoke yawns nonchalantly, sending a fluffy pink cloud at the pidgy, who breathes it in, than concentrates, and sends its own yawn bubble strait at Rex.Both pokemon’s eyelids droop, than they both fall to the ground, fast asleep. Slowpoke walks up to pidgy, than falls on it, causing it to wake up, hurt from that slowpoke style tackle. What now?

    ForeverFlygon-Styx raises his claws, firing three entwining beams at the Tailow, burning it and causing it to get very irritated. Sneasel begins to laugh and taunt Tailow infuriating it more. Swooping towards your Styx, it is met face on by a flurry of scratches and another tri-attack. Backwinging furiously, it flies up about 20 feet, than falls, barely catches itself on a tree branch, breathing heavily, but still ready to fight. What now?
    Last edited by Radical Edward; 12th March 2005 at 2:42 AM.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •