Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 1063

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

  1. #126
    Sentret Guest

    Default VS. Seviper part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Jau
    Sentret - Ordering a Quick Attack from your Sentret, it immediately.....stares at you in confusion. It doesn't know how to use Quick Attack at the level it's on. This moment of confusion is all Seviper needs as it launches another attack, Wrapping itself around Skipper's tiny body and squeezing it tight. You're going to have to rethink things a little if you're planning to win this fight. What will you do?
    Flipping out the pokedex to know which moves does a sentret [skipper] know, The pokedex replies "SCRATCH[TACKLE] and DEFENSE CURL are the only moves a sentret knows at Lv5" learning this adrian yells out "skipper! Defense curl !! then use Scratch[Tackle]" after he says these words he slips back the pokedex into his left pocket as he watch skipper in action...

    * note:- Scratch is a FR/LG move but if u don't apply it then replace it with Tackle.

  2. #127
    PokéCma Guest

    Default

    lilbluecorsola, PokéCma, Juno, Pokemon Pirate, & Lon - Making your way along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you all take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. But where are you all heading? The road seems to fork just ahead, one path leading left, and one right. There also seems to be a small trail in amongst the trees and other plantlife. Where will you go?
    "Oh great, another decision," Woody said, looking at the different paths. "Which way do we go now?" After some thought, PokéCma replied, "If we want to find wild Pokémon, we should look in the most wild place. This little hidden path over here..." PokéCma points to the path between the various plants "... seems good." Eyeing it suspiciously, Woody asks, "Is that even a real path? We don't want to get lost, do we?" PokéCma then responds, "Well I guess we'll find out!" PokéCma and Woody finally decide to take the hidden path through the bushes, looking for Pokémon.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    As Feera and his trusty partner Free heads through the Sky gate, he wonders where to go.
    "What do you think about heading towards Cloud forest through the Stardust fields?
    I think it seems like a pretty good idea, dosen't it?
    His pokemon nods with his big head, seeminglyhappy with the suggestion.
    "Okay, then that's where we're goin! To the Stardust fields!"
    Feera returns his pokemon, and begins to walk towards the Stadust Fields, exited about what may happen.
    ˇGaan Zomboy & Vi-King Team-Up Nischen!
    (Official Art by Yannick)

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    Vilexaron & Ringo As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

    Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

    The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

    Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
    Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
    Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
    Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
    Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
    Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
    Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
    Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

    Where will you be headed?


    Kry thought awhile while he watched a strange girl make her way to the glass houses.
    Kry consulted Caskade.
    "Magi Karp Karp!"
    "True, I do like a good maze as well."
    Kry made he way to a large area with tall hedges. He went to the gate and grabbed a flare gun.
    "Here we go," he told the flopping Magikarp and walked into the darkness, tripping over his feet and down the first 50 yards...
    Last edited by Dream Breaker; 3rd December 2004 at 2:40 AM.

    9 Wins / 0 Losses / 0 Ties
    Level 2 Trainer // B Grade Referee
    44 TP | 21 KOs | 3.25 SP

  5. #130
    Kittsie Guest

    Default

    She sat at the Sky Gate, looking at her fresh new map. She looked at it, wondering where to go next. She loved Astronomy, especially looking up into the dark and clear night sky. Charvelle looked down at her map, and poked a hole right through Comet's Corner. She giggled, knowing how funny Charvelle could be, as she unloosened his claw and stared at the paper clipping that was not stuck to it.
    She sighed, knowing that one day they might have to part. But for now, she was on a mission to find the Shining Steel Bird, whose gentle emerald wings had caressed her aching body when she was young and injured.
    For now, she was looking for a battle, maybe even a capture, for she was hoping to one day reach her goal...that brave metal fowl...well, for now, she wanted just a plain bird or grass Pokemon, but it really did not matter. She was definately not ready to catch the bird, so anything would do for now. Charvelle and Kittsie Queens stumbled off on another adventure, heading to Comet's Corner...
    Last edited by Kittsie; 5th December 2004 at 2:16 AM.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,941

    Default

    And here's a little something for my fave updator...

    Jau - Not wanting Cotton to tire out too quickly you order her to Fly high which she does obediently, soaring up into the sky and gliding about in slow, lazy circles, giving herself the opportunity to conserve her energy while she watches Skitty closely. Skitty, panting heavily after overexerting itself while being teased mercilessly is eyeing Cotton angrily through narrowed eyes. Cotton isn't at all intimidated by the friskly feline though and she fluffs up her feathers, a cocky look on her face, before she begins to descend from the sky, accelerating as she comes closer. Skitty, with a cunning look in its eyes, prepares to launch itself at her and Cotton moves to evade the attack as she dive bombs Skitty but what she doesn't expect is for Skitty to twist in mid-air and swipe out at her, catching her wing and sending her reeling out of control. Not wasting a second Skitty streaks after Cotton and Tackles her hard before she has a chance to regain control of the situation and Swablu once again finds herself pinned down by the angry feline who isn't about to let this little ball of fluff outsmart it again.
    New Sig Coming

  7. #132
    Mr.Internet Guest

    Default

    "Where now?" a voice echoed in MRI's mind.
    "Wha-? MRI was confused for a moment before he remembered Annon is Psychic. "-t are we going to do?" he finished, looking at the question mark floating above his head.
    "What about catching?" Annon suggested. "You should catch a Pokemon before getting an Egg or using most of the shops."
    "Sure." MRI replied as he pulled a map from his bag. "First we should test the type of your Hidden Power. " Annon concreated to create a ball of red energy, and sent it to the ground. The ball bursted in flames, revealing the Hidden Power's type.
    "Fire? Great, our choices are Ice, Grass and Bug." MRI said. "That means Cloud Forest" Annon completed, trying to point the weirdly bright forest.
    After an eventless hour of travelling (and getting lost several times) the duo finally arrived at the Cloud Forest...

    OOC: It seems I can only decide the place I go there, so I edited my post.
    Last edited by Mr.Internet; 4th December 2004 at 11:13 PM.

  8. #133
    Goin' Graveler Guest

    Default

    'Hmmm... where do you think we should go, Machop?' Berig asked his Pokemon, who was also looking over the map. After fingering the map for a while, they decided on Burnt Forest Wastelands, and rushed off.

  9. #134
    jaelinfunk Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jau
    Jealinfunk - Travelling along the dark pathway known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings present that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. You can feel a strong, dark aura in the air and you begin to question your decision about entering a place like this so early on in your journey. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Gastly hovering above one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in it’s eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?

    "," i said, "try to quick attack followed by leer dodge when necesary".

    "Scy... Scy,Scy," said.

    "Go now," i said as Scyther prepared for battle

  10. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jau
    Eeveeboy Geoff - You wait a few moments after calling, and eventually you hear a reply. A familiar voice calling out to you, "Anyone there?" You realise its just a faint echo bouncing off the burrows empty walls. However, peering inside you can see something glinting softly in the burrows depths, so can also hear a few, barely audible, scuffling sounds.
    What will you do?

    "I just know I'm gonna regret this," says Jeff, peering into the darkness once again. "Oh well, it's gotta be pretty big if its got echoes. Inferno, go!" The flash of white and blue light condences into the Vulpix.

    ["So now ya want me out..."] he grumbles, and breathes a cloud of steam at Jeff who waves it away.

    "Come on," Jeff tells his Pokemon. "If there's something dangerous in there, I want to be ready. You're the one who can breathe fire, remember?" The partners walk into the tunnel.
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  11. #136

    Default

    I walk into the area claded the Cloud Garden. Right now I was standing in a place called the Sky Gate. I was looking at a nice map of the Cloud Garden.

    "Where to go?" I whisper to myself.

    I then decided to let my pokemon Shimmer decide. I toke a red and white ball from my backpack and threw it into the air. The pokeball opened realeasing a red crab like pokemon know as Corphish.

    "Where should we go Shimmer?" I ask my pokemon as I held out the map for she could decide where we were going.

    Right away Shimmer toke her claw and slaped it on part of the map. She then looked up at me with big round eyes.

    "You want to go to Rainbow Waterfalls?" I ask Shimmer.

    "Corphish, Corp," Corphish said while she nodded.

    I then picked up my pokemon and headed down the path that would lead me to Rainbow Waterfalls.

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    I walk into the area claded the Cloud Garden. Right now I was standing in a place called the Sky Gate. I was looking at a nice map of the Cloud Garden.

    "Where to go?" I whisper to myself.

    I then decided to let my pokemon Shimmer decide. I toke a red and white ball from my backpack and threw it into the air. The pokeball opened realeasing a red crab like pokemon know as Corphish.

    "Where should we go Shimmer?" I ask my pokemon as I held out the map for she could decide where we were going.

    Right away Shimmer toke her claw and slaped it on part of the map. She then looked up at me with big round eyes.

    "You want to go to Rainbow Waterfalls?" I ask Shimmer.

    "Corphish, Corp," Corphish said while she nodded.

    I then picked up my pokemon and headed down the path that would lead me to Rainbow Waterfalls.
    Just to say, Latias, you shouldn't use 1st person - they'd like you to use 3rd person.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Under a pile of cats
    Posts
    776

    Default

    Updates coming soon, stay cool peeps
    .:Team Leaf:.

    Sprites by Pokesho, Zerudez, MisterReno & RedRooster

  14. #139
    The Master Guest

    Post

    As CJ walked along Sky Gate he looks at the map as his Cyntiquil asks where they should go first

    : which would you prefer Stardust Felds or the Oasis

    CJ:I dunno.Maybe Rainbow Road?

    : nah. How does Delibird Ridge sound

    CJ:No Rainbow Road because what I say goes.

    : Alright. Sounds interesting.

    CJ: Ok. Lets go.

    And with that they walk toward Ranbow Road.

  15. #140
    Tomas Guest

    Default

    Samot " where would like to go Mars"

    *points to stardust fields*

    Samot" finally a good decision lets hurry over to stardust fields before it gets dark"

    *Samot happy with Mars' decision checks his map and heads of to stardust fields*

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Under a pile of cats
    Posts
    776

    Default

    Attention peoples. Because there's just way too many of you around here, i've enlisted a little help. From now on there will be two updaters.

    I will be updating the following areas:
    Stardust Fields
    Sky Gate
    Rainbow Road
    Rainbow Waterfalls
    Space Path
    Mystery Island
    Rock Garden
    The Oasis

    Whilst my assistant, FrozenFlareon, will take care of the following:
    Memory Lane
    The Rose Arch
    Fountain Garden
    Forbidden Garden
    Burnt Forest Wasteland
    Delibird Ridge
    Cloud Forest
    Comet's Corner

    Now that you know that, i'd also like to say this. Please do not nag me for updates, like a certain person who will remain nameless has been doing. The more you ask for them, the less we feel like doing them, and when we finally do update, you will more than likely be skipped for being an impatient little watsit.

    Updates should come later today. If you're lucky.
    .:Team Leaf:.

    Sprites by Pokesho, Zerudez, MisterReno & RedRooster

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    I'm lucky! I'm lucky!
    Anyway, do you want us to post our directions once more?
    (I'll delete this post after answer)
    ˇGaan Zomboy & Vi-King Team-Up Nischen!
    (Official Art by Yannick)

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Under a pile of cats
    Posts
    776

    Default

    Stardust Fields:

    Golden Mew, Golden Glory, ForeverFlygon, Samot & Lugia the ultimate: (Golden Mew, I’ve decided to be nice, and not to skip you, but in the future, please be patient and wait for your updates.) As you enter the Stardust Fields, the beauty of this place immediately takes you aback. You can’t help but feel your adventurous instincts rise, eager to see what this place has to offer. Luckily you do not have to wait long to find something to do, as something seems to find you instead. You are greeted by a swarm of Nincada, they see to all scurry past you without noticing you’re there, though a few curious Nincada stay behind, staring oddly at you. What will you do?

    Taihen Dakedo: Giving the bush a good bashing with you foot, you suddenly freeze as somebody, or something grabs it rather painfully. Slowly retrieving your foot, you notice something attached to the end of it. A Shuckle, biting your toes, angry at such a rude disturbance. What will you do?

    Pikachu King: Talking your plans through with Pikachu, it nods and fires off a thundershock, zapping the Grimer good. In retaliation the sludge Pokemon releases a Poison Gas in Pikachu’s direction. It tries to Growl but the gas is making it cough too much. What will you do?

    Gamer C: (Potions are best used out of battle, since the enemy isn’t just going to stop fighting whilst you heal your Pokemon)
    Staying quick on his feet, Chuck nimbly ducks and dodges Nidoran’s attempts to attack it. Scraping at the ground it charges again for one final assault, Chuck begins to glow, summoning up and Ancientpower and the Nidoran closes in for a Tackle. The two attacks collide, knocking both Pokemon off their feet. They both lay still for what seems to be a few minutes, but Chuck slowly pulls himself up. The Nidoran stays down, fainted. Chuck gains a level. What will you do now?



    Rainbow Road:

    Fluorii: After a short time travelling you find yourself heading down Rainbow Road. The clear, blue skies and fresh vegetation seem to instantly relax you. In fact, its relaxing you so much you feel tired, very very tired. You can barely keep your eyes open, but you happen to spot a Shroomish nearby, releasing tiny clouds of powder into the air. Maybe that is what’s making you so drowsy. What will you do?

    Eon: Throwing the Pokeball, it sucks up the fainted Ledyba and rolls along the ground. It shook once……twice…….three times, and then finally became still, the Ledbya locked inside (Lv6, Male). What will you do now?

    Lilblue: Splitting from the group you traverse the left path. Luckily the Rainbow Road is such a cheerful place, and you don’t mind being on your own as long as you have your trusty Pokemon by your side. The only problem is, there’s something by both of your sides, and only one of them is yours. The other thing is a Gulpin that seems to be following you for some reason. What will you do?

    Juno: Choosing the right path you and you Pokemon head off in your chosen direction. The road gets a little bumpy, full of lumps and holes that cause you to continually lose your balance.
    “Not having much luck on the Mad Road?” Asks a voice to your side. You quickly turn and spot a young man sitting on the grass by the roadside. Next to him is a Hoothoot. “It’s tricky to travel on.” He says, “But it’s great for helping you Pokemon work on their balance and concentration. If you have a little free time, you could train with me, if you want to.” He smiles warmly, a genuine, trustworthy smile. What will you do?

    PokeCma, Lon & Pokemon Pirate: Feeling that the hidden path will take you to adventure the three of you and your Pokemon head off. You soon find yourself navigating through thick trees and prickly bushes. Everything around you looks the same as everything else, and its not long before you’re all pretty much lost. What will you do now?

    The Master: After agreeing on where you want to go, you and your Pokemon make your way to the Rainbow Road. The bright, welcoming scenery helps you relax and makes you eager for adventure. Suddenly you feel something hit you on the side of the head, and hear the sound of laughter. Looking around you notice a leek on the ground next to you, and not very far away is the Farfetch’d that threw it at you. What will you do?



    Rainbow Waterfalls:

    Dennison: (I have no idea how Waterfall and Whirlpool work, so I’m going by the ASB descriptions for the attacks) Despite having a snake squeezing its neck, Squirtle doesn’t seem to give up fighting. It dives into a nearby body of water and begins to swim in circles, raising the water up until it comes crashing down on it, loosening off the Ekans, who generally doesn’t seem to enjoy being in the water. Squirtle though, being a water type and proficient swimmer, dashes towards it and Tackles it. KO’ing the snake. Squirtle gains a level up, what will you do now?

    Sentret: Hearing its new commands, Skipper wriggles itself free from the Sevipers grasp and Curls in a ball Defensively. Intrigued by this, Seviper slithers over and Licks the Sentret. It doesn’t seem to do much, but Skipper leaps up and Scratches the snake in the face, taking it by surprise. The Seviper shakes its head angrily and prepares for its next move. What will you do?

    LadyUmbra: Ditto waits patiently, timing itself for when the Diglett emerges. When it does it pounces forwards in its adopted form to Tackle the little mole. It hits the targets, but the target also hits back, Scratching Ditto and causing it to return to its original form. What will you do now?

    Eeveeboy Geoff: Taking your time you and your brave companion enter the tunnel. Your eyes focusing on the glinting object as it’s the only thing you can really see. However, it seems to be moving a little. As you’re heading towards it, it’s also heading towards you. What will you do?

    Hureta: Deciding to take a rest, you flip through your brochure till you fall asleep. Your rest isn’t the best though. The air is cold and the ground is hard, and a noise keeps disturbing you. Opening your eyes slowly, you see something slink out of the rustling bushes, examining your camp sight. You only catch a glimpse of its glowing, red eyes as it lets out a loud hiss and disappears back into the bushes again. What will you do?

    Flanneryfan: You enegetically make your way down the valley, you Pokemon leading the way, eager to find a new playmate. Swablu scouting from the air, searching for any signs of life.
    “Swa Swa!” It calls out, swooping and circling in the air to attract you attention. Making you way over to it, it points in the direction of a female Nidoran that doesn’t seem to notice you as it goes about its daily business. What will you do?

    Aurora Wish: Leaving the depressing Memory Lane behind you head towards the Rainbow Waterfalls, following the sound of the running water to guide you. You see a few small ponds on the way, one of which holds a small Lotad, who Growls at you playfully as you pass, trying to be big and strong. It waddles out of the lake towards you. What will you do?

    Latias10: Heading off to the Rainbow Waterfalls with your Corphish in tow, its not long before you reach your destination. You see a few other trainers, and plenty of tourists.
    “Hey! Come back here!” You hear a voice cry, and then suddenly feel yourself get knocked to the ground as something rams into you.
    “Oh, I’m so so so so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooo sorry.” A panicky voice says as the owner of it helps you up. The person appears to be a young girl with short green hair and a worried look on her face. “I wanted to get my picture taken here with my Charmander, Jilly, but when she saw the water she got scared and ran away, and now I can’t find her.” You can see the tears filling up in her eyes. What will you do?



    The Oasis:

    Crystal Espeon: “Well, here we are.” The old man said as you arrived in the oasis. “Don’t really know why you wanted to come here, but you’re here now so I’ll be going, thank ya.” With that, he turns and leaves. “If you get lost, check the map!” He calls back to you. You notice he kindly left you a small, old looking map. By the time you look up again, the old man is gone, and you are alone in this seemingly endless desert. What will you do?


    There you go. Enjoy.

    And now for mine:

    Jau - Not wanting Cotton to tire out too quickly you order her to Fly high which she does obediently, soaring up into the sky and gliding about in slow, lazy circles, giving herself the opportunity to conserve her energy while she watches Skitty closely. Skitty, panting heavily after overexerting itself while being teased mercilessly is eyeing Cotton angrily through narrowed eyes. Cotton isn't at all intimidated by the friskly feline though and she fluffs up her feathers, a cocky look on her face, before she begins to descend from the sky, accelerating as she comes closer. Skitty, with a cunning look in its eyes, prepares to launch itself at her and Cotton moves to evade the attack as she dive bombs Skitty but what she doesn't expect is for Skitty to twist in mid-air and swipe out at her, catching her wing and sending her reeling out of control. Not wasting a second Skitty streaks after Cotton and Tackles her hard before she has a chance to regain control of the situation and Swablu once again finds herself pinned down by the angry feline who isn't about to let this little ball of fluff outsmart it again.
    "Damn.......that didn't exactly go as planned." Muttered Blue as he watched his dear Swablu being pinned to the ground yet again by the pesky pink cat. "Looks like I need a change of plan......"

    He thought quickly, knowing that the longer he too, the more danger he placed Cotton in.

    "Cotton, release a Mist, right in it's face!" Ordered the azure haired Trainer. "That should distract it long enough for you to get free. Then try to maneuver yourself behind it, and give it a good Take Down." Blue hoped this plan would work, that Skitty had a lot of energy, and he really had no idea how much longer it could last.
    .:Team Leaf:.

    Sprites by Pokesho, Zerudez, MisterReno & RedRooster

  19. #144
    Juno Guest

    Default

    Juno: Choosing the right path you and you Pokemon head off in your chosen direction. The road gets a little bumpy, full of lumps and holes that cause you to continually lose your balance.
    “Not having much luck on the Mad Road?” Asks a voice to your side. You quickly turn and spot a young man sitting on the grass by the roadside. Next to him is a Hoothoot. “It’s tricky to travel on.” He says, “But it’s great for helping you Pokemon work on their balance and concentration. If you have a little free time, you could train with me, if you want to.” He smiles warmly, a genuine, trustworthy smile. What will you do?
    Deri peers round from behind Juno's leg and gives the Hoothoot a menacing look. It glares back at him in return. Meanwhile, Juno was pondering whether he should continue on or take a break to train with the stranger. Not wanting to be to pessimistic of other people in general, Juno decides to take the man's words as sincere.

    "Sure, I'm not on an epic quest at the moment so why not. What did you have in mind?"
    Last edited by Juno; 9th December 2004 at 11:15 AM.

  20. #145
    The Master Guest

    Post

    [QUOTE=Jau]Stardust Fields:
    The Master: After agreeing on where you want to go, you and your Pokemon make your way to the Rainbow Road. The bright, welcoming scenery helps you relax and makes you eager for adventure. Suddenly you feel something hit you on the side of the head, and hear the sound of laughter. Looking around you notice a leek on the ground next to you, and not very far away is the Farfetch’d that threw it at you. What will you do?


    CJ*angry*: Alright time for our first battle. Use leer then tackle.

    : I feel like a trained seel.

    CJ: Just do it!!

    : Alright Mr. Bossy.

    He imtidates the Farfetch'd with leer and then tackles it.
    Last edited by The Master; 11th December 2004 at 3:19 PM.

  21. #146
    Tomas Guest

    Default

    [QUOTE=Jau][color=yellow]Stardust Fields:

    Golden Mew, Golden Glory, ForeverFlygon, Samot & Lugia the ultimate: (Golden Mew, I’ve decided to be nice, and not to skip you, but in the future, please be patient and wait for your updates.) As you enter the Stardust Fields, the beauty of this place immediately takes you aback. You can’t help but feel your adventurous instincts rise, eager to see what this place has to offer. Luckily you do not have to wait long to find something to do, as something seems to find you instead. You are greeted by a swarm of Nincada, they see to all scurry past you without noticing you’re there, though a few curious Nincada stay behind, staring oddly at you. What will you do?

    *A nincada not watching where he was going smashes into samot, quickly recovering and watching Mars carefully*

    "Mars our first battle, umm since you only have one attack, we need strategy"
    " Trap trapinch"

    * nicada flys into mars scratching his face"

    " Mars, jump behind him and use bite "

    *Mars jumps behind the nincada and bites his back, the nicada uses harden and followes with scratch*

    Samot" This is going to be harder than I thought, Mars use Bite again"
    Last edited by Samot; 9th December 2004 at 12:45 AM.

  22. #147
    Taihen Dakedo Guest

    Default

    Taihen Dakedo: Giving the bush a good bashing with you foot, you suddenly freeze as somebody, or something grabs it rather painfully. Slowly retrieving your foot, you notice something attached to the end of it. A Shuckle, biting your toes, angry at such a rude disturbance. What will you do?

    ACH! FLESH SUCKER!

    Taihen would promptly growl, as rather try to shake Shuckle off, click his sphere in a sudden serious swirl. A cocky expression came to his face as he let out a low heh... Stu appearing in a series of neon lights.

    "Heh... I'LL SEND YOU TO HELL!!!" The seemingly idiotic yet tranquil Taihen had snapped as he snarled towards the small Shuckle...

    Stu, now receiving an animated sweatmark from his masters antics looked for its commands...

    "POWDER SNOW!"

    ....

    Kinda ruins the whole "Wrath of Taihen Image".

    Still, and not so reluctanty, Stu was obliged to obey his masters orders, and did so.

  23. #148
    Sentret Guest

    Lightbulb VS. Seviper part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Jau
    Rainbow Waterfalls:

    Sentret: Hearing its new commands, Skipper wriggles itself free from the Sevipers grasp and Curls in a ball Defensively. Intrigued by this, Seviper slithers over and Licks the Sentret. It doesn’t seem to do much, but Skipper leaps up and Scratches the snake in the face, taking it by surprise. The Seviper shakes its head angrily and prepares for its next move. What will you do?
    Adrian getting excited by this battle he start to order attacks from Skipper "Ok Skipper lets finish this battle once and for all!!" Skipper "Sentret,sent" and an idea came to Adrian "That might work!!!" "Skipper go stand next to that tree as soon as the Seviper starts rushing towards you use (Defence Curl) and jump towards the tree as you bounce back towards the seviper (Scratch) it on time of impact with it" Skipper Understood the orders as it rushed toward the tree and it faced the seviper as if it was inviting it to battle...

  24. #149
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Ditto waits patiently, timing itself for when the Diglett emerges. When it does it pounces forwards in its adopted form to Tackle the little mole. It hits the targets, but the target also hits back, Scratching Ditto and causing it to return to its original form. What will you do now?
    Siri sighed and kept an eye on the Diglett
    "ditto try again this time transform itno squirtle and sue watergu.. " siri paused if th diglett ducked that attack she could send water thruogh alot of underground tunnes and that would not be good. "nevermind"

    she knelt down still watching the troublesome pokemon, and picked up a hand full of dust " ditto on the count of three i throw , you transform to ekans and we bail one.. two three"


    Siri tossed the handfull of dirt and dust at the Diglett hoping it would blind it and bolted deeper into the cave pausing only to grab Ditto/Ekans.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=455057
    ^ The culled
    They say ignorance is bliss, they're wrong.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jau
    Rainbow Road:

    Lilblue: Splitting from the group you traverse the left path. Luckily the Rainbow Road is such a cheerful place, and you don’t mind being on your own as long as you have your trusty Pokemon by your side. The only problem is, there’s something by both of your sides, and only one of them is yours. The other thing is a Gulpin that seems to be following you for some reason. What will you do?
    "Isn't this great Custard? Feel the air, it's wonderful." She smiled and turned to look towards her Pokémon.

    She blinked. Something wasn't right. She knew what her friend looked like; He was maroon and cream-coloured, with feathers. This creature was pale swampy green and rounded, like a ball, with two tiny arms stuck out on its sides. Plus, only a single golden feather emenated from its head.

    A squawk from her left side caused her to turn around. She relaxed upon seeing her faithful companion, staring up at her in a puzzled manner. He was apparently aware that they had acquired this tail quite a ways back, and he was now curious as to how she would handle the situation.

    Turning back to their new travelling partner, she cocked her head at it curiously, examining its aspects more closely. It was actually quite cute, now that she thought about it. Like a dollop of minty pudding. It didn't seem hostile either, so after a moment of deliberation, she spoke.

    "Well there little guy. You seem to have grown attached to us. Would you like to come along?"


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •