Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

Luke entered the sky gates. He looked at all seven directions.
    "Abra, That is The space path.We should go look for TM's there to power you up."
    They walked into the space path. Abra used Telekonisis "I hope we find a good TM." "Who knows we might. With the luck we've had we probably won't." said Luke. Abra then telekosized "You've got to lighten up and have hope." "I just cannot forget about when it happened, when it looked at me, it was pure evil." said Luke. "You mean Deoxys" Abra telekosized. "DON'T SAY THAT NAME!" Luke yelled angrily. They continued their walk into the space path in silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jau
    Stardust Fields:

Flanneryfan: You enegetically make your way down the valley, you Pokemon leading the way, eager to find a new playmate. Swablu scouting from the air, searching for any signs of life.
    “Swa Swa!” It calls out, swooping and circling in the air to attract you attention. Making you way over to it, it points in the direction of a female Nidoran that doesn’t seem to notice you as it goes about its daily business. What will you do?

"Hmm, I was hoping for somthing alittle more unique, but somtimes pokemon can suprise you" murmmers Ben to himself, then louder he calls out to swablu,"Swablu we haver the element of suprise, so we can pull of somthing a little different than usual, use an agility from up high and use a peck to knock her over, then another agility to get out of the way,Lets go!"
    Last edited by Radical Edward; 21st December 2004 at 3:41 PM.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

|||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]

Gamer C Guest

Gamer C: (Potions are best used out of battle, since the enemy isn’t just going to stop fighting whilst you heal your Pokemon)
    Staying quick on his feet, Chuck nimbly ducks and dodges Nidoran’s attempts to attack it. Scraping at the ground it charges again for one final assault, Chuck begins to glow, summoning up and Ancientpower and the Nidoran closes in for a Tackle. The two attacks collide, knocking both Pokemon off their feet. They both lay still for what seems to be a few minutes, but Chuck slowly pulls himself up. The Nidoran stays down, fainted. Chuck gains a level. What will you do now?

"Wohhoo! Good job Chuck!" Gamer C cheers "Pokeball, gooooooo!"

Gamer C tosses a Pokeball at the Nidoran. The red-and-white ball flies toward the Nidoran, while Gamer C waits, hoping the Nidoran is caught.

Rainbow Waterfalls:

Hureta: Deciding to take a rest, you flip through your brochure till you fall asleep. Your rest isn’t the best though. The air is cold and the ground is hard, and a noise keeps disturbing you. Opening your eyes slowly, you see something slink out of the rustling bushes, examining your camp sight. You only catch a glimpse of its glowing, red eyes as it lets out a loud hiss and disappears back into the bushes again. What will you do?
    "Gosh, that red eyes, it's scary"
    [Yup, it's scary...]*runs off and hides behind*
    *The unknown creature hisses*
    "Er...hiss? Could be a zangoose, seviper, ekans or arbok...but"
    [Ya, I know, you have fear of snakes]
    "Let's slowly walk away, okay?"
    [I'm with you]
    *Walks slowly and accelerates to high speed running of to...*
    However, since it's still dark...
    "It's still dark. I can't see a thing"
    [Ugh, I have sense of smell]
    But with the reduction of sight, he's doomed and to only face the monster that lies within
    "Okay, we'll just stay where we are now, and see what happens. After all, this place has no bushes or whatsoever twigs. Let's rest here till it gets brighter, shall we?"
    [If this rest gets interupted, I'll have to matters into my hands]*grumbles*
    *Sweeping dust away to make sure no hidden creature lies beneath. However, he's still trying to get some rest till it lights up*

Legend
    "" = trainer talking
    [] = Denulge's mind, the trainer doesn't know anything about this
    Last edited by Rayzen; 21st December 2004 at 3:16 AM.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

Chika Jin Guest

Chika stood in front of a tall sign post with arrows pointing every which way. She tited her head to the side and made a "hmm?" sound.

"Which way do you think we should go, Kuro-chan?"

The Houndour rolled his eyes and push Chika in a random direction with his head. He trotted out ahead of Chika and sniffed around.

"Kuro, you're so pushy sometimes, ya know? Hmm...I think we're in the Cloud Forest now..."

Chika followed Kuro about as he sniffed around.

Rainbow Waterfalls:

Dennison: (I have no idea how Waterfall and Whirlpool work, so I’m going by the ASB descriptions for the attacks) Despite having a snake squeezing its neck, Squirtle doesn’t seem to give up fighting. It dives into a nearby body of water and begins to swim in circles, raising the water up until it comes crashing down on it, loosening off the Ekans, who generally doesn’t seem to enjoy being in the water. Squirtle though, being a water type and proficient swimmer, dashes towards it and Tackles it. KO’ing the snake. Squirtle gains a level up, what will you do now?
    Seeing Squirtle's first victory, both the little turtle and his trainer start cheering. They dance around for a while.

"Well, that's your very first win, Squirtle!" says Dennison

"Squirt.. Squirtle..." replies Squirtle, cheerfully.

Seeing the potential of his dear Pokemon, Dennison and his trusted pal set off further up the mountain, in search of Pokemon; friend or foe.

Stardust Fields:

ForeverFlygon: As you enter the Stardust Fields, the beauty of this place immediately takes you aback. You can’t help but feel your adventurous instincts rise, eager to see what this place has to offer. Luckily you do not have to wait long to find something to do, as something seems to find you instead. You are greeted by a swarm of Nincada, they see to all scurry past you without noticing you’re there, though a few curious Nincada stay behind, staring oddly at you. What will you do?
    "Yuck! Nincadas!" Feera says, disgusted as he looks at them. "Yay, that one seems cute!" He exclaims.
    The Nincadas Growl angrily at him, but Feera sends out Horsea(am I able to do that where there is no water?).
    "Ok Kaysea, try a Bubble attack to scare them,, then take a Surf!"

[If I'm not able to send out Horsea, then I'll send out Trapinch, and order two Bite attacks]
    ˇGaan Zomboy & Vi-King Team-Up Nischen!
    (Official Art by Yannick)

Rainbow Road:

Eon: Throwing the Pokeball, it sucks up the fainted Ledyba and rolls along the ground. It shook once……twice…….three times, and then finally became still, the Ledbya locked inside (Lv6, Male). What will you do now?
    Jael reached out his arm as the Pokeball flew towards him. He smiled at his new capture, then remembered the injured Sandshrew. He turned and lifted it gently up. Even with a quick glance, he could tell that the wounds could not be treated with a Potion or a Berry. The Sandshrew needed medical attention, and fast. Jael remembered the map of Cloud Garden and that it had a Pokemon Centre on Rainbow Road. He returned Dryad to her Pokeball and started to run, desperately hoping to get there in time.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

Pikachu King: Talking your plans through with Pikachu, it nods and fires off a thundershock, zapping the Grimer good. In retaliation the sludge Pokemon releases a Poison Gas in Pikachu’s direction. It tries to Growl but the gas is making it cough too much. What will you do?
    PK:" PKJ try to tail whip the poison gas away"
    "pika pika"*uses tail whip*
    PK:"and after that try another thunder shock"
    "pika pika"

The Oasis:

Crystal Espeon: “Well, here we are.” The old man said as you arrived in the oasis. “Don’t really know why you wanted to come here, but you’re here now so I’ll be going, thank ya.” With that, he turns and leaves. “If you get lost, check the map!” He calls back to you. You notice he kindly left you a small, old looking map. By the time you look up again, the old man is gone, and you are alone in this seemingly endless desert. What will you do?
    Crystal was alone in this desert. She wanted to come here to see if she see any pokemon was out here. She also wanted to test herself against the desert heat. "Mystic, come on out!!" She yelled, while taking out her pokeball. In a flash of light, a Trapinch appeared before her, looking happy to see her. "So what's up, oh I see we're at the Oasis..." The Trapinch said as she looked around. "Yep..." Crystal replied back as she took out some sun block and a pair of goggles. She applied the sun block all over her body and then placed the purple goggles on her head. She then took out a hat, to shade her from the sun. By the time she finished placing on the necessary things, so she doesn't receive sun burn, Mystic was in a sand castle, made entirely by herself. "Are you done yet?" The Trapinch yelled while in her sand castle. "Yes." The trainer answered back.

Latias10: Heading off to the Rainbow Waterfalls with your Corphish in tow, its not long before you reach your destination. You see a few other trainers, and plenty of tourists.
    “Hey! Come back here!” You hear a voice cry, and then suddenly feel yourself get knocked to the ground as something rams into you.
    “Oh, I’m so so so so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooo sorry.” A panicky voice says as the owner of it helps you up. The person appears to be a young girl with short green hair and a worried look on her face. “I wanted to get my picture taken here with my Charmander, Jilly, but when she saw the water she got scared and ran away, and now I can’t find her.” You can see the tears filling up in her eyes. What will you do?
    Catherine thought about what the girl said for a few moments and then replied with this "I can see why your Charmander got scared. This can be any fire pokemon's worst nightmare." She then paused and listened to the many backgorund sounds of tourist, trainers and their pokemon.

"Corphish, Corp, phish, phish," Shimmer sugested to its trainer.

Catherine noded as she thought over Shimmer's plan. She then shyly asked "Would you like me and Shimmer to help you look for Charmander?" Catherine did not know why she had been so shy saying that. She then stood in silince as she waited for the girls reply.

OOC: I am Batesy. I had a name change. Anyways, I am doing a repost.

BIC:
    The young boy crept up to the tree and spat on it.
    The tree lept up and Cherry and the boy looked at it strangely.
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

"Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

Talking

[COLOR=Yellow][QUOTE]
    Stardust Fields:

Golden Mew, Golden Glory, ForeverFlygon, Samot & Lugia the ultimate: (Golden Mew, I’ve decided to be nice, and not to skip you, but in the future, please be patient and wait for your updates.) As you enter the Stardust Fields, the beauty of this place immediately takes you aback. You can’t help but feel your adventurous instincts rise, eager to see what this place has to offer. Luckily you do not have to wait long to find something to do, as something seems to find you instead. You are greeted by a swarm of Nincada, they see to all scurry past you without noticing you’re there, though a few curious Nincada stay behind, staring oddly at you. What will you do?

Lizzie separates from the group,creeping to a nincada, which doesn't seem to notice her and Chikorita. "Ok, Chikorita, this is your first pokemon to battle!" Whispered Lizzie excitedly. Chikorita was just as excited as Lizzie, because she was going to battle her first pokemon. "jump up on it, and tackle it to the ground to suprise it. After you make your move, I'll call out your next attack, but be careful, and defend yourself from it. Ok, got it?" Asked Lizzie.

Is that ok?
    Last edited by Golden Mew; 10th January 2005 at 8:47 PM.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

Fluorii Guest

Fluorii: After a short time travelling you find yourself heading down Rainbow Road. The clear, blue skies and fresh vegetation seem to instantly relax you. In fact, its relaxing you so much you feel tired, very very tired. You can barely keep your eyes open, but you happen to spot a Shroomish nearby, releasing tiny clouds of powder into the air. Maybe that is what’s making you so drowsy. What will you do?
    ((OOC: Can I control the Shroomish a little bit, like say that it noticed me or something? XD))

"..wha?", Fluorii said, without really realising what was going on. She was just staring at the Shroomish, until Namir understood to give her a little scratch for that good. When she finally woke up cause of it, the Shroomish apparently had noticed them. Fluorii tried to quickly think of attacks for her Meowth, even though she had no idea how strong the Shroomish was, she really wanted a new pokemon, so she picked the most obvious choise.
    "Namir, use.. use Scratch!", she shouted. The Meowth hopped down from her shoulder.

((OOC: I apologize the clumsy English. ._.;))
    Last edited by Fluorii; 11th December 2004 at 6:55 PM.

FrozenFlareon Guest

Default Important Announcement

ATTENTION TO PEOPLE UPDATED BY ME (This is):

Aniodia
    Jaelinfunk
    Aurora Wish
    Black Luster Typhlosion
    Ringo
    Vilexaron
    Batesy
    schrack
    Goin' Graveller
    Houndoom Master
    Rokman,
    Aron Fan
    Psychic
    Charizard Master
    Aeroblast
    Flames Galore
    Sheer Cold

ALSO, Anybody new that has not been replied to, yet, in:

Memory Lane
    The Rose Arch
    Fountain Garden
    Forbidden Garden
    Burnt Forest Wasteland
    Delibird Ridge
    Cloud Forest
    Comet's Corner

Please can you PM me a copy of the last reply you made.

Believe me, this will make all our lives easier ('specially Jau).

I do ask of you to be patient with me. Mock GSCE Exams can be stressful, but will soon be over, in time for lots of Xmas-y updates!

Rock Gardens for me, pweeze!

"See, I told you that learning Dig would be a good idea!"

[My claws still hurt.]

"And this matters because...?"

[I'm your only Pokemon.]

"Right... so it's off to Rock Gardens!"

[Yep.]

Rainbow Road:

PokeCma, Lon & Pokemon Pirate: Feeling that the hidden path will take you to adventure the three of you and your Pokemon head off. You soon find yourself navigating through thick trees and prickly bushes. Everything around you looks the same as everything else, and its not long before you’re all pretty much lost. What will you do now?
    Cari looked around. She was surrounded by thick, rough trees and prickly bramble, that all looked the same. She placed her hand on her hip. "Perfect..." she mumbled. Ralts poked her head out of Cari's backpack. Cari looked behind her, then ahead. She shook her head. "What should we do Ralts?"

Ralts looked around as well, and pointed behind them. "Ral!"

Cari turned to face the direction her pokemon was pointing. "You think we should go this way?" Ralts nodded. "Well, OK then!" she answered and headed into the forest.

Cari pushed away branches and limbs from bushes trying to get a clear way. The thorny bushes clawed at her arms and clothes, and the rough tree bark scrapped against her. She stopped to rest and leaned on a tree. "I hope this is the right way," she said and brushed her fingure over some scratches on her arm. She sighed discouragingly, gently pushed her shoulder off the tree, and started making her way through the forest again.
    [/Fool's Hope]
    Do you see me
    Do you care
    You talk about me
    Like I’m not there
    Don’t get a word in
    When you’re around
    I bet you don’t know
    What I’m about
    'Cuz I will, I will
    Speak for myself
    What you see
    Isn’t all I am

I need a place to stand
    I will, I will speak for myself
    There’s so much you’re missing
    If you cared you’d listen

You suffocate me
    You drown me out
    I’m tired of waiting
    Without a doubt
    I feel I’m fading
    I flicker out
    My heart is screaming
    Without a sound
    I’m not sorry for who I am
    {"Speak For Myself" by Aly&Aj}
    [ dA account ]

goldraven Guest

Having recently arrived in the Cloud Gardens, Raven and Kippo have their minds set on finding new pokemon, maybe train.

"Hmm, where do you think we should go Kippo? I can't decide, Rainbow Road or Rainbow Waterfalls?" She asked her mudkip, perched on her shoulder.

Kippo thought for a moment.
    "Mud mud?"

"Works for me," Raven said, patting Kippo on his head, and heading towards Rainbow Road.
    "I wonder what we'll find," She added. Raven didn't really care what she ran into, if she didn't want to catch it, she could use it to train Kippo.
    Last edited by goldraven; 11th December 2004 at 9:16 PM.

Eeveeboy Geoff: Taking your time you and your brave companion enter the tunnel. Your eyes focusing on the glinting object as it’s the only thing you can really see. However, it seems to be moving a little. As you’re heading towards it, it’s also heading towards you. What will you do?

"Inferno," says Jeff. "Does that look dangerous to you?"

["It's pre...eeety,"] breathes the Vulpix. He walks forward a few steps. ["I want one!"]

"Oh, come on! Try and light up the passageway with an Ember attack."
    Inferno rears back slightly. "After I get behind you!" Jeff quickly runs behind the Vulpix, who inhales deeply breaths out of cloud of glowing orange and red embers, trying to light up the passage.

["You know,"] says Inferno, immediatly after. ["If that thing is living, it really ain't gonna be happy."]

"Couldn't you have thought of that before?"
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

Crystallugia Guest

Default Starting @ the Sky Gate

Cat stretched and scratched her tiny Vulpix's head, then walked into the large Pokemon Center.

"Sky Gate, huh?" she mumbled to herself. She and her Vulpix walked over to the wall and observed the map. "Where do you think we should go, Vixen?"

The small Vulpix mewed and jumped onto Cat's head, pointing to the Stardust Fields. "It looks nice," the Vulpix said in her language. "And it might be a good place to train."

"Good idea," Cat replied, moving her fox to the ground. "Let's see if there's something to eat first."

Cat walked over to the Pokemon Center desk and got the Nurse's attention. "Ma'am, is there a good restaurant around here?"

Is this okay?

Aurora Wish: Leaving the depressing Memory Lane behind you head towards the Rainbow Waterfalls, following the sound of the running water to guide you. You see a few small ponds on the way, one of which holds a small Lotad, who Growls at you playfully as you pass, trying to be big and strong. It waddles out of the lake towards you. What will you do?
    Shannon and Shiner felt relaxed here. The waterfalls sounded cool and refreshing. Shiner liked the look of this place. Shannon noticed the Lotad next to her.

"Good morning, little Lotad." She said, sweetly.

Lotad jumped up. Shiner could tell what he was saying.

"What is he saying, Shiner?" Shannon asked.

"Hiya!" The Staryu replied.

"What!?" Shannon asked.

Shiner was too afraid to answer.

"I think the Oasis will do best for you."
    Last edited by ~*Aurora Wish*~; 17th February 2005 at 4:45 AM.
    I'M DOING IT SO I CAN QUIT YOU EVIL SEREBII!
    BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME!

Lugia the Ultimate Guest

Stardust Fields:

Lugia the ultimate:As you enter the Stardust Fields, the beauty of this place immediately takes you aback. You can’t help but feel your adventurous instincts rise, eager to see what this place has to offer. Luckily you do not have to wait long to find something to do, as something seems to find you instead. You are greeted by a swarm of Nincada, they see to all scurry past you without noticing you’re there, though a few curious Nincada stay behind, staring oddly at you. What will you do?
    LTU thinks for a minute about the Nincada. Then she decides, "Alright, Oddspore, ready for your first battle?"
    Oddspore nods(well, as close to a nod as an Oddish can get), and replies happily, "Let's do it!"
    "Let's go! Oddspore, attack that Nincada in the middle with an Absorb attack!"

Shinji Guest

Shinji takes a gander around at the landscape of Comet's corner . "Hmm, this looks like a good place to settle for a while" He unlatches a pokeball from his neck-chain to release a teddiursa with a black moon on it's head.

PokeCma, Lon & Pokemon Pirate: Feeling that the hidden path will take you to adventure the three of you and your Pokemon head off. You soon find yourself navigating through thick trees and prickly bushes. Everything around you looks the same as everything else, and its not long before you’re all pretty much lost. What will you do now?
    Tomo and Kaido found themselves pretty much lost as they wandered into the secret path. There were trees and bushes around, and Tomo soon grew tired of walking. Turning to face Kaido, he told his pokemon that maybe now would be a good time to just stop. For now anyway...

Wyndigo Guest

Brannix Bounded through the Sky Gate. I was pleased to see him enjoy himself so much but we were here on business.

"Brannix! Come here! Don't go off too far!" I shouted at him. He paused long enough to give me an 'I don't care' look and continued on his merry way.

I sighed in defeat. Brannix hardly listened to me unless he considered it serious enough to pay attention, but I thought it was kind of charming to see him so playful. If worse came to worse, I could always stuff him back in his pokeball.

"Urmm. You know..." I spoke loudly in the hopes my Growlithe would pay attention to me. "We could always go to Stardust Fields. There might be something cool to chase there." Brannix barked and came back to my side in the hopes of chasing something cool. I grinned. "Tell you what, Brannix. You help me catch a pokemon, I'll let you play for a while. But right now, I need your help. Make me proud all right?"

Brannix yipped in agreement and off we went for Stardust Fields.
    Last edited by Wyndigo; 20th December 2004 at 5:50 PM.

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast