Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1063

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

  1. #51
    jaelinfunk Guest

    Default

    Jaelinfunk is at the gates he disides to enter. With by his side he says i think ill head to memory lane."Scy???," said. "Storng dark pokemon are said to be there," i replied

    OCC:Memory lane

  2. #52
    Gamer C Guest

    Default

    Gamer C - Tossing a pokeball at Nidoran you watch with baited breath as it rocks wildly, the pokemon inside desperately trying to evade capture. A moment later the pokeball springs back open and Nidoran is released, looking angrier than ever after your attempt to capture it. Realising that it’s going to take more than one round of battle to capture this little one, you order Chuck to get back in there and Tackle it which he does immediately, flinging himself toward Nidoran as hard as he can. The two pokemon collide and Nidoran skids backward a few paces before charging forward and Pecking Chuck with its horn, piercing his leg and causing Chuck to yelp in pain as his defences had been lowered in the previous round. Nidoran is looking a little strained after breaking out of the pokeball and Chuck is looking rather tired as well. Overall they’re pretty evenly matched but it shouldn’t take much more to wear Nidoran down. What will you do?
    Gamer C looks at the opponetnts, nervous that Chuck will wear out soon.

    Okay. Concentrate all his movements and try to avoid them, Tackle the Nidoran as hard as you can, and if he's tired out, I think I'll throw a pokeball.

    Okay, okay.... this battle strategy is getting old...

    Chuck eyes the Nidoran closely, waiting for its first move

  3. #53
    Houndoom Master Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    DELIBIRD RIDGE
    Houndoom Master - Deciding you need a flying pokemon in order to reach Mystery Island you venture to the one place you know you’re sure of finding the pokemon you need - Delibird Ridge. You discover all too soon that this place is absolutely perfect for your needs as you witness all kinds of bird pokemon in their natural surroundings and find yourself wondering exactly what kind of birdie you would like to capture. It isn’t long before you find yourself faced with a choice as you notice a Pidgey sitting on a nearby tree branch and a Taillow sitting on another. One little problem though, you may just have to do something about that Murkrow swooping in to attack you as it doesn’t appear to be at all pleased with your presence here. What will you do?
    Pete dodged out of the way of the angry Murkrow. Suddenly the Tailow and the Pidgey weren't big deals to him. The Murkrow was perched on a nearby branch, staring menacingly. It looked ready to go again any second. "What was that for?! Do you wanna fight me?" Pete inquired, not exactly expecting an answer. He decided he needed Burn to win. "Go, Burn! Good luck on your first battle! Use Leer to lower its defense, and follow that up with an Ember! Dodge if it tries to attack!"
    EDIT: I've edited my post, is that better?
    Last edited by Houndoom Master; 23rd November 2004 at 4:00 AM.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    me:"a grimer!!" quickly snapping a pokeball from my belt i release poli"go poli"

    "poliwag"

    me:"poli use water gun"

    "poliiii"*water guns the grimer*

    me:........

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    573

    Default vs. Spearow

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    DELIBIRD RIDGE
    Rokman - One of the first things you notice about Delibird Ridge as you enter the beautiful yet harsh terrain of this birdie haven, is that it is filled with the calls of bird pokemon. Pidgeys, Spearows, and many other flying types swoop past you, going about their ritual morning business, taking no notice of you at all as you begin your travels in their homeland. As you make your way further into the area with Brutey trotting along happily by your side, you notice there are many little caves dotting the cliffside and you wonder if any of them are worth exploring when your thoughts are suddenly cut short as a very angry Spearow swoops down on you, seemingly displeased about you trespassing upon its territory. What will you do?
    ooc: is this good?

    "Aaah! A Spearow!" Rok cried. Rok pulled out the pokedex to see what moves it knows. Well i think i can handle this lil' bird Rok thought. "Can you handle this bird, Brutey?"

    "Bulba, bulbasaur!" Brutey said in a nod.

    "Good, because this little bird isn't worth to try to catch. Let's just take it out for experience!"

    Brutey jumped around and began to kick his legs like a bull to imply his readiness for battle. "Brutey! Tackle that little bird!" Rok ordered.

    What will happen?

    <>< rokman
    Last edited by rokman; 18th November 2004 at 4:59 AM.

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Eeveeboy Geoff - Returning the reluctant Inferno to his pokeball you wander slowly along one of the many steep trails descending into the depths of the valley. The foliage around you is thick and you can hear the sounds of nature around you as well as a fair bit of movement within the brush when you nearly trip over a tree root due to the fact that you are not paying close attention to the path before you. Muttering under your breath you tell yourself that you need to pay closer attention to where you are going when you notice something odd by the side of the trail. Stepping forward to take a closer look you notice another very narrow trail which could quite easily be missed, leading off toward what looks to be a burrow of some kind partially hidden in the bushes. It appears large enough to crawl through... What will you do?
    [/color]

    Jeff peers down the trail, and sniffs a few times, trying to smell if there's anything particularely pungent (or edible ) at the end of the burrow. His curiosity overiding his caution, the trainer pushes his way through the bushes and whippy branches that stick out on either side of the narrow trail. He stops at the edge of the burrow and peers inside, being careful not to stick his head completely in.

    "Anyone there?" he asks, immediatly looking around to see if anyone caught him talking to a hole. He listens, hoping for a reply.
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Not particularly fussed about which way you would like to go you leave it up to Ditto to make the decision for you and so end up wandering toward the upper mountains, enjoying the warm sunshine on your skin and the cool mountain breeze as it wafts lazily by.
    Some time later as you travel along one of the narrow mountain trails you find yourself faced with three options. You can either take a closer look at the cave opening you see to your left, you can approach the Hoppip you see lazing in the thick foliage by the trail, or you can continue onwards. What would you like to do?

    Siri began walking towards the entrance of a cave she had spotted. Caves were usually a good place to find pokemon and although she had noticed a Hoppip not too far away she wasn’t currently interested in that type of pokemon. She adjusted her direction and headed towards the opening in the mountain. As she entered the cave her ditto slid from her shoulders and plopped onto the cold rocky floor .there was a small flash of light as she transformed into an umbreon with ring marking glowing.

    Siri grinned “ perfect enough light to see by not so much were likely to give ourselves away.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=455057
    ^ The culled
    They say ignorance is bliss, they're wrong.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    SKY GATE
    Crystal Espeon - Stepping through the Sky Gate you find yourself entering the beautiful realm of the Cloud Garden. From here you can see just about every area this place has to offer but right now you are more interested in finding yourself a guide and so travel along the main street, checking out the various shops and stalls along the way. You can see the Pokemon Centre nearby and take note of its location should you need to return at any time before you finally find a rundown shopfront with a sign reading “Budget Tours” hanging over the dilapidated door.
    Staring at the shop for a moment, not quite sure whether to enter or not, you are suddenly startled by a voice in your ear which makes you nearly jump out of your skin, “I can offer you cheap prices missy…” Turning around you see an elderly gentleman standing so close to you that you can smell his tobacco breath. You note his yellowed teeth, watery blue eyes and weather beaten skin as well as the half starved Rhyhorn just behind him and begin to wonder if you actually need a guide after all. What will you do?

    (Sorry for posting twice...)

    Crystal went to the only place where her decisions were made. Her mind. 'Hmm... this is a hard predicament . Maybe I don't need a guide.' She paused for a moment to think it over. "Um...do you know where the Oasis is?" The beginning trainer asked. She was unsure of what she should say to the old guy. 'Smooth move Crystal, smooth move.' She thought to herself, as the voice had a sarcastic tone with it.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    RAINBOW ROAD
    Eon - Leaping forward to save Dryad taking a blow from Ledyba, you discover this isn’t something you find all too appealing as you stumble out of the way. Angered by the turn of events Dryad lunges forward to Tackle the angry beetle but Ledyba is quick, and once again the two pokemon crash head-on in midair. Both are taking a reasonable amount of damage now and are tiring quickly. Dryad is looking a little unstable on her feet but Ledyba appears to be finding it difficult to stay airborne now after taking a couple of head-on blows so both pokemon are fairly evenly matched. As Ledyba swoops in for another Tackle, Dryad barely manages to evade it by quickly dodging to the side then Tackling Ledyba before it has a chance to realise what has happened. Ledyba is looking rather exhausted now so it shouldn’t take much more to finish it off. What will you do?


    "Drayad!" Jael was still on his knees and recovering from the blow from Ledyba. "Come here so I can give you a Potion!" Dryad turned and waddled over to Jael, who squirted a soothing liquid from a bottle onto her. "Okay, go back to battle. Ledyba seems pretty weak, so keep Tackling it. Make sure when it's stunned from the tackle not to hesitate, just keep using Tackle on it. That way, Ledyba won't have a chance to recover after each attack!"

    NB: From now on I wouldn’t recommend interfering with a battle, please leave it to the pokemon where possible.
    Sorry. I won't do that in the future. Thanks for letting me know
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

  10. #60
    Sentret Guest

    Default VS. Seviper!

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    RAINBOW WATERFALLS

    Sentret - Enjoying the sights before you, both you and Sentret are mesmerised by the beauty of the Rainbow Waterfalls and its surrounding areas but Skipper soon hears something and pricks up his ears, listening intently. Not quite sure what is wrong it soon becomes obvious that Skipper is becoming quite agitated about something that is coming from the valley below. Trusting your pokemon to know when something is wrong you both race for the nearest trail that leads down the side of the mountain toward the valley but you are soon stopped in your tracks when something lunges out of the brush on the side of the trail and wraps itself around Skipper. Looks likes your mad dash has angered this Seviper. What will you do?
    Startled by the view of Seviper attacking so suddenly Adriano becomes in a state of shock, but he shake's it off and commands Skipper to evade Seviper's attack, But Skipper puts a mean look on his face as it wants to battle with this Seviper due to its insultting action [attacking without warning] but Adriano doesn't want Skipper to injure it self, Skipper gives a confidance look to asure Adriano that it's ready to battle , "No choice but battle huh?! ok as you wish Skipper" said Adriano then he flips out his pokedex to learn about Seviper and it's move's [Pokedex :This is no ordinary Seviper, it is larger for its Level which means it has Alot of fighting experiance] , "Alright Skipper!!" as adriano closed the pokedex, "Quick attack !--" Adriano yelled out,Skipper rushed towards Seviper and they both clash in a fierce battle ....
    Last edited by Sentret; 18th November 2004 at 2:22 AM. Reason: Pokedex Entery

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,067

    Default

    Can I go to the space path?

    As chris walked out of the pokemon center with his new healed treeko, he started his way down the path to all the different places. Where all the enterances (SP?) were, treeko seemed to like one. I saw where he was pointing, right towards...
    Last edited by Zee-V70; 19th November 2004 at 12:54 AM. Reason: What are you looking at?
    Do not expect me to be around a lot, but I will occasionally lurk, or even make a post or two. I supposedly have a FanFic in the making, but no promises yet.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozinrath
    The sky gate was calm at this type of day.
    Until...

    As if from a mirage, two figures shimmered into focus: two teens named Mo and Tanner.

    "Wow," exclaimed Tanner, "Show me how to do the materialize thing sometime."

    The companions walked through the cloud garden.

    "Hmm.. it's too quiet here.." Mo murmured.

    "Hey, maybe everyone's across this bridge!" said Tanner, pointing to a golden bridge that you could almost see through.

    Reluctantly Mo followed Tanner across the bridge.

    (Headed for space bridge)
    I’ve already spoken to you about this via PM. You CANNOT post in zones or shops until you have passed the Registration Test. POST DELETED


    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer C
    Okay, okay.... this battle strategy is getting old...
    It doesn’t matter how old it’s getting. You CANNOT capture pokemon during the first round of battle.


    Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom Master
    "Hey, watch it!" Pete screeched, narrowly dodging the furious Murkrow. "Burn! Attack it with Ember!" Burn shot a firey blast at the Murkrow, and it hit hard. As Pete soon learned, though, the only thing it'd inflicted was more anger. The angry Murkrow swooped in, and pecked Burn. Burn was now more angry than the Murkrow. It used Leer, followed by another Ember, and the Murkrow finally looked like it'd stop. Pete hoped that a Murkrow could support a human on its back, 'cause it would be his ticket to Mystery Island. Even so, it was Dark Type, so Pete thought it was cool, and decided to catch it. "Now, go hold it down while I throw a Pokeball!" Pete commanded. The Houndour sat on the Murkrow while Pete took out a Pokeball and tossed it at the Murkrow, trapping it.
    OOC: enchantress, it is your choice if it breaks out or not, I'm not saying it was caught. And also, it isn't knocked out.
    Once again, an example of people not reading up on how to reply to updates. You do not decide how the battle pans out, your updator does. Please read the FAQ section and the “Tips for replying to updates”. A more accurate reply to your update would have been something like this:

    Seeing the Murkrow swooping in to attack, Pete soon loses interest in the Pidgey and Taillow who would have been easy targets and dives to the ground to avoid being hit by the furious Murkow. Thankful to have evaded its attack he gets to his feet, dusting off his clothing and looks at the bird angrily. “So, you want a fight do you?” he shouts. “Fine! You have one!”

    “Burn, it’s time for you first battle!” Pete cries. “Wait until Murkrow dives in for another attack then use and Ember! Be sure to dodge any attacks it tries to hit you with then use Leer to lowers its defences before using another Ember when you have an opening!”


    Note that with this reply you are taking both an offensive and defensive stance while at the same time not deciding the outcome of the battle. Also, you CANNOT throw a pokeball after one round of battle. Please read the rules for more details before editing your post with a more appropriate reply.


    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu_king
    me:"a grimer!!" quickly snapping a pokeball from my belt i release poli"go poli"

    "poliwag"

    me:"poli use water gun"

    "poliiii"*water guns the grimer*

    me:........
    Please quote your update before posting your reply and try to put a little more effort into it or you’ll either be skipped or receive a tiny update (at best), in return.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyumbra
    As she entered the cave her ditto slid from her shoulders and plopped onto the cold rocky floor .there was a small flash of light as she transformed into an umbreon with ring marking glowing.
    Flash is a Training Centre move and as far as I’m aware your Ditto has not yet learned it, regardless of what it decides to transform itself into.

    Ditto is a unique case though so I’ll double-check this with Arnold.


    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Espeon
    (Sorry for posting twice...)
    It’s alright, I’m sorry for getting cranky. It was 2:30am and I’d already written one update for you so when I saw a second post I kinda got a bit frustrated because I was tired *ish sowwy*


    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu lover!
    As Chris started to walk through the space path, treeko seemed to be scared, his eyes red. Then, a pokemon shaped like a moon, and red-and-black eyes appeared. It was a lunatone! "Let me see..." I said. 'Pokedex: Lunatone; the moon pokemon. Anyone who looks into its dark red eyes will be consumed with fear.'

    "Luna-lun-a-TONE!" It said angrily.

    So, I put on sunglasses. It tried to stare at me, but thanks to my sunglasses it couldn't do its "scary-eye effect" to me. Then, treeko's eyes were normal again. Now's my chance! I thought. "Lunatone, I challenge you to a battle!" I yelled. "Treeko, go!"

    "Tree-cko! Treecko tree!" Treecko said.

    "Treeko, use absorb!" I said.

    It was only a little effective; considering Lunatone was part Psychic-type. Then, Lunatone did a combo-attack. Amazingly, Cosmic Power and Psychic! Then, I told treecko to use Protect. Then trying a pound attack, lunatone used Ice beam!

    Frozen, treecko did something amazing. Solar energy from the sun -the SPACE path-, and melted the ice; then used solarbeam! Hitting lunatone hard, it fainted.

    "Pokeball, go!" I yelled.

    Tossing the pokeball, it hit lunatone. Shaking once, shaking twice, then it stopped! I caught lunatone!

    "Let's get out of here before some other strong pokemon appears, treeko," I said.

    "Treeko!"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is this good?
    Neu…. All I need for your initial post is a little RPing and the area you wish to travel to. I do the rest. You never, EVER decide which pokemon you come across let alone how you battle and capture it, so I suggest that you also read the FAQ thread and pay special attention to “Tips for replying to updates”. Please edit this post after you have read up on it properly or I will skip it.


    ..........
    ..........

    Everyone else is ok.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    OOC: I have scored 16/18 on the test and Arnold has approved me over PM. However, it has not been edited on my post. If this is against the rules then I take full responsibility for my actions.

    BIC:
    A young boy walked into The Cloud Garden area. A small orangish monsterwas next to him. It was a lizard with a burning tail. At least, on the tip.
    "Ready Cherry?" asked the boy.
    "Char!" replied the little monster.
    The boy continued on his way to the Burnt Out Forest. He hoped to see a few Pokémon there. Possibly a capture...
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Under a pile of cats
    Posts
    776

    Default Here I come to save the daaaaaaaaaay!

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    CLOUD FOREST
    Jau - With Skitty quite obviously preparing to attack again you decide to have a little fun with it and whisper your orders to Cotton who appears rather delighted by the idea of getting a little payback. Fluttering lightly down to the ground she faces Skitty whose eyes are narrow slits and quite clearly show it’s confidence in the fact that it has found a nice, juicy breakfast. Skitty’s bottom suddenly stops wriggling and it pounces forward to Tackle Cotton but she is too quick, using her Agility to streak into the air and avoid the attack. Furious by the audacity of this little ball of fluff to outsmart it, Skitty turns and prepares to pounce for Cotton again as she swoops around to return to you but once again Skitty misses its mark as Cotton streaks out of range. Furious now, Skitty begins Growling fiercely as it twists and turns, trying desperately to focus on the little bird who is continually streaking around in the air above it and making Skitty rather dizzy. Seeing the flustered feline in such a state of confusion, Cotton sees her opening and darts in close, Pecking Skitty’s left ear and causing it to yowl in a mixture of pain and anger. What now?
    Blue couldn't help but laugh a little, watching the Skitty chase Cotton round in circles. He couldn't honestly say it didn't deserve what it was getting after trying to make his Swablu into a snack.

    "Ok. Slow down now, girl, don't wear yourself out." The trainer commanded, changing his plans for this round. "Now let's Fly high! Let's see if this kitty cat can catch when you're diving down."
    .:Team Leaf:.

    Sprites by Pokesho, Zerudez, MisterReno & RedRooster

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    Elemental Dragon & Aislequette - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed the two of you into this one to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point will be your own individual decisions.
    Travel together...as in travel together with my pokemon or travel together with elemental dragon?? Anyway, if that is somehow forgiven, that yar...I would like to go there anyway to get my next pokemon as I've planned...or that I've planned and yet to know the outcome...It's just a story line I made up ^_^

    So anyway, pretend nothing happened while walking. And I'm still walking there...

    "Hmm, we're almost there, hang on Denulge..."
    Denulge : Snore
    "Aww, isn't it cute when he's sleeping?"
    Passing through the plai...er...cloud views, they saw a rainbow leading towards the waterfall (obviously it's unreachable, they just saw it)
    "We're almost there, ooh, it's getting cooler each step we walk"
    {I can't wait to taste the aurora there}

    LEGEND: {} = In my pokemon's mind "" = me talking
    Last edited by Rayzen; 18th November 2004 at 11:56 AM.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batesy
    OOC: I have scored 16/18 on the test and Arnold has approved me over PM. However, it has not been edited on my post. If this is against the rules then I take full responsibility for my actions.
    Arn has issued you with a special pokeball so it's fine.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aislequette
    Travel together...as in travel together with my pokemon or travel together with elemental dragon?? Anyway, if that is somehow forgiven, that yar...I would like to go there anyway to get my next pokemon as I've planned...or that I've planned and yet to know the outcome...It's just a story line I made up ^_^

    So anyway, pretend nothing happened while walking. And I'm still walking there...

    "Hmm, we're almost there, hang on Denulge..."
    Denulge : Snore
    "Aww, isn't it cute when he's sleeping?"
    Passing through the plai...er...cloud views, they saw a rainbow leading towards the waterfall (obviously it's unreachable, they just saw it)
    "We're almost there, ooh, it's getting cooler each step we walk"
    {I can't wait to taste the aurora there}

    LEGEND: {} = In my pokemon's mind "" = me talking
    Umm... You've missed the actual update...


    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Elemental Dragon & Aislequette - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed the two of you into this one to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point will be your own individual decisions.

    Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
    So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    "Bye,mom"said ben as he tried to keep his excitment at bay,he was starting his pokemon adventure today!"surskit, come on,we're leving!"his surskit quikly raced out the door."sur sur surskit" it cried happily while jumping up and down."well surskit, we're going to the Rainbow waterfall,you ready?" "skit!"it said with just as much entusiasm." "Alrite,lets go!"
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  18. #68
    Aniodia Guest

    Default

    MEMORY LANE
    Aniodia - Travelling along the dark and brooding concrete pathway that is known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the many inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings they have left that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. Even Samuke, who had been happy enough to travel in this direction, is beginning to look a little strained and you begin to wonder if coming here was such a good idea after all. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Gastly hovering above one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in it’s eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?
    "A Gastly? That's it?" Somewhat relieved, Arcades shivers again. "Still kinda creepy, how it's staring at us, eh, Sam?" Looking down, he saw that Samuke was shivering as well, and appeared to be on the verge of panic. "Sam, are you OK? What's wrong?"

    Raising his claw, Samuke pointed at the Gastly, whose eyes were glowing a deep reddish color. Arcades hunched down to Samuke's height, and pinched his ear. Obviously perturbed by that, Sam instinctively scratches at Arcades, then realizes why he'd done so. "Sam, do you think you could try and talk to that Gastly? I think he'd be useful, and if he scared both of us, you can imagine how scary he'd be to other Pokemon, am I right?" Nodding in agreement, the Sneasel starts towards the ghost, not sure of what would happen...

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,554

    Cool

    Jessica walks through the Cloud Gardens with a exited young houndor bouning beside her. she asks him, "Were should we go today?"
    :Ummm...
    Rainbow Waterfals it is!
    On this quest for answers, shaped my eyes
    Without anger, wasted line
    Cant you sense this feeling, feel it flow
    I'm stronger now, let the tension go

  20. #70
    charizard_master Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchatnress
    Charizard Master - Checking your pokedex to see exactly what it is you are facing you decide that Spinarak is worth capturing and so send Charla out to battle. Eager for her first taste of a real battle she charges forward to Scratch the little spider for minor damage but Spinarak soon retaliates by using Poison Sting, the little pin-like projectiles hitting Charla in the leg. While her skin erupts in some small and rather painful blisters, she is lucky to escape poisoning as Spinarak stands it’s ground, ready for Charla’s next move. What will you do?
    "Charla try to scratch the spinarack 3 times in a row! If it looks like it's going to attack, try to doge it!!!!!"
    " OK!"
    "Give that pesky bug your best!!!"

  21. #71
    Child Prodijy Guest

    Default

    Mo and his Wooper, Artemis, stroll around this unusual domain in the sky. Seeing a translucent gold path, the duo walk on it, hoping it leads where they want--- to adventure!

    Cheesy ending huh?
    Headed for space path!

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,067

    Default

    Neu…. All I need for your initial post is a little RPing and the area you wish to travel to. I do the rest. You never, EVER decide which pokemon you come across let alone how you battle and capture it, so I suggest that you also read the FAQ thread and pay special attention to “Tips for replying to updates”. Please edit this post after you have read up on it properly or I will skip it.
    Well, I've edited my post. so, could you check it? Thanks.
    That will do for now but please read the rules properly before replying to your next update.

    And just to make it perfectly clear.... You DO NOT have that Lunatone you "captured" on your team. You probably already realise that but I thought I should clarify it to be 100% certain.
    Last edited by enchantress; 19th November 2004 at 6:23 AM.
    Do not expect me to be around a lot, but I will occasionally lurk, or even make a post or two. I supposedly have a FanFic in the making, but no promises yet.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
    So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?
    Oh right...I must be real blind!!! I thought you meant someone named Decision...and I did something wrong ^^ Silly me

    Anyway, pretend that previous blinded-by-me-post was an addition to the post (eventhough that's illegal in both FB and SPPf)...Anyway...

    Hmm, I choose my storyline to go to the bottom trail please...*Sorry, my creativity went down the drain after apologizing*

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    STARDUST FIELDS
    Pikachu King - Setting foot onto the undisturbed plains of The Stardust Fields which is a place of beauty, calm and elegance, you take a moment to marvel at your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. You soon run across a friend of yours but he appears to be busy with a battle of his own at the moment and so you move on, wondering what adventure lay ahead for you. A short time later your question is answered when you find yourself almost suffocating on some vile smelling gasses. After the air clears you look through teary eyes to find a Grimer sitting on the ground in front of you and looking rather pleased with itself for having caused you some discomfort. What will you do?

    ok let me try this again for you

    me:"no wonder it smelled so bad over here ,lets see"*pulls out pokedex and looks up grimer*"sludge pokemon, this pokemon likes dirty places, well i think ill use PKJ for this one"*unclips PKJ's pokeball from belt*"go , PKJ"*throws PKJ's pokeball letting out PKJ*"PKJ use thunder shock"
    "pikachuuuuuuuuuuuu"*thunder shocks the grimer*
    me:"good job PKJ now wait for it to attack then use quick attack"

    that better??
    Last edited by pikachu_king; 19th November 2004 at 9:01 PM.

  25. #75
    Gamer C Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gamer C
    Okay, okay.... this battle strategy is getting old...

    It doesn’t matter how old it’s getting. You CANNOT capture pokemon during the first round of battle
    Well, I didn't mean the battle was getting old. I just made him say that partly because I was running out of comments for him to say, partly because I keep repeatedly making him use Tackle. And I know it probably will take more rounds to finish this battle.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •