Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 825 of 1063

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

  1. #801
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Two updates in one week. I’m really going overboard for you guys :P I’ll be gone from Friday to Monday. Don’t seem surprised if I’m on, as I should have some online time, but probably not enough for an update, so I decided to do one for you all now. Once again, if I missed you, please post with your latest update and reply (or intro post). Sorry for any inconvenience.

    Vilexaron: Shine, eagerly following your orders, Tackles the nearest Houndour. More surprised than hurt, it gets up, growling. However, the other Houndour bark at it, apparently trying to keep him on track of the main goal of attacking the Oddish. One lets loose an Ember at the Oddish, which Shine jumps in front of, taking mild damage from the attack, though slightly singe. The Houndour don’t seem particularly interested in fighting Shine, but they do seem angry at it helping the Oddish. What will you do now?

    Bart: Maku reaches down and picks up a fistful of dust, proceding to throw it into Melody’s face. Maku then Tackles its way into Melody, who still doesn’t do anything. What will you do now?


    Golden Mew: Chikorita runs and Tackles into the Nincada. It didn’t do much damage since the Harden’s effects were still adding to its defense. Nincada used Scratch again, this time swiping Chikorita’s leaf. Chikorita cried out in pain. What will you do now?

    Snowstorm92: You walk along the golden Space Path. Entranced by its beauty, you are suddenly snapped out of your little daydream and back into reality from the tackle of a Taillow. What will you do now?

    NB: You really need to add a link to your registration post or something to your sig. I guess Whingull is a Wingull, but since it’s a nickname I can’t be sure. Plus I don’t know its level or anything.
    Last edited by Eon; 11th March 2005 at 11:39 PM.

  2. #802
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    [Originally posted by Eon
    Vilexaron: Shine, eagerly following your orders, Tackles the nearest Houndour. More surprised than hurt, it gets up, growling. However, the other Houndour bark at it, apparently trying to keep him on track of the main goal of attacking the Oddish. One lets loose an Ember at the Oddish, which Shine jumps in front of, taking mild damage from the attack, though slightly singed
    (forgot the "d" ^^). The Houndour don’t seem particularly interested in fighting Shine, but they do seem angry at it helping the Oddish. What will you do now?]
    "You know, I don't appreciate this team-up!" he says, releasing his Magikarp in a flash of infered light.

    "Shine, Tackle that smartmouth who launched that Ember, then keep defending the Oddish!"

    "Caskade, Magikarp, use an Icy Wind to keep all the "disposed" Houndour at bay, then Tackle the main attacker as well!"

    Kry then watches satisfacted as he moves in front of the Oddish as well to defend it as Caskade and Shine move up to attack.
    Last edited by Dream Breaker; 17th February 2005 at 1:46 AM.

    9 Wins / 0 Losses / 0 Ties
    Level 2 Trainer // B Grade Referee
    44 TP | 21 KOs | 3.25 SP

  3. #803
    Kurou-kun Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Bart: Maku reaches down and picks up a fistful of dust, proceding to throw it into Melody’s face. Maku then Tackles its way into Melody, who still doesn’t do anything. What will you do now?
    "It seems to me that your Jigglypuff is scared," Shobu said. "Maku, use Focus Energy and give it a full-pumped Tackle!"

    Maku followed.

  4. #804
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Golden Mew: Chikorita runs and Tackles into the Nincada. It didn’t do much damage since the Harden’s effects were still adding to its defense. Nincada used Scratch again, this time swiping Chikorita’s leaf. Chikorita cried out in pain. What will you do now?
    "Grr! I'm going to get so fed up with you, Nincada," GM muttered under her breath through clenched teeth.

    She grabbed a potion and sprayed it on Chikorita, hoping for some kind of effect on her grass Pokemon. GM then grabbed an empty pokeball. 'After Chikorita has weakened this Nincada enough, maybe with another attack or two, I'll throw this pokeball,' GM though to herself. GM stared down at the Pokeball in her hand, then at Chikorita, then at Nincada. 'Or maybe now.' GM changed her thought, and grinned.

    "Chikorita, use the hardest tackle you have ever made! I've heard of tackles paralyzing Pokemon, so see if you can do that! Try give it such a hard attack that you'll weaken it immediatly! I've sprayed you with a potion, you can give just as much revenge - maybe more - back to Nincada, for scratching your face and leaf. If you weaken it enough, I can catch it!" Shouted GM.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  5. #805
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    In the Chaos
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon

    Snowstorm92: You walk along the golden Space Path. Entranced by its beauty, you are suddenly snapped out of your little daydream and back into reality from the tackle of a Taillow. What will you do now?

    [/size]
    "Whoa! A Taillow!" Brad cried and let out Todidle.
    "Rock his world Dile!" the pokemon nodded and jumped up and began doing backflips. Finally in the middle of a backflip, its feet pressed against the wall and it pushed off, Slashing Taillow as it went by, with a blazing motion, it turned around and shot a beam of water of the bird pokemon. It landed while doing a rolling frotn flip, and turning toward the pokemon.

    Brad saw GM and Nicanda.
    "Hi, you having trouble to? Brad asked. He smiled and opened his pac and threw a potion to GM. "Take this, youll need it more than me. By the way, Im Brad!"
    .::Currenly working on Pirates of the Carribean: The Voodoo King's Eye mates, the banner's commin soon Savvy?::.


    Friends with Brezzy, GM(cause God knows I can't spell his name right), and Votex.

    And my best friend Traz (or however the person who I am thinking of's username is, it may be this and It may be not, all I know is that her username has a T in it, much like her real name mates, did yall get that?

    Teh best friends ever


  6. #806
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Spargus City
    Posts
    3,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Burnt Forest Wastelands

    Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- Tamer Zack you didn’t say who you were attacking so I assumed it was kirlia.
    “Use your leer on the Girafarig to stop it from over powering you! Then 1 quick attack on girafarig, while it’s stunned then 1 quick attack on the Kirlia that now stands!!” Psychic Scyther yelled to his pokemon.

    “Quick use Leer to immobilize it then use your strongest Ember on it and keep it up at full force.” Tamer Zack barked his orders to Houndour.

    Scyther wailed in pain from the attack to his mind but forced his eyes open and gave an evil glare to the psychic pokemon doing the attack. This startled the girafarig a bit, making it stop the attack. Scyther went down on one knee to regain some energy before going on to his next commands. Houndour was also using leer on the kirlia who backed away slightly, looking a bit fearful. Now back in the fight, Scyther once again became the green blur and rammed himself into Girafarig, sliding it back a few meters but it stayed on its feet. Scyther sped off in pursuit of the other psychic pokemon. Houndour opened his mouth but nothing came out. A red light seemed to be building up inside of his mouth but it was doing at a slow to moderate pace. Girafarig spent no time at all after being hit to charge over to Houndour and rear up on its two back legs. Bringing its hooves down, Girafarig connected with Houndour making a sickening cracking sound. Houndour rolled away from his attack and got back on his feet slowly but had somehow managed to keep powering up his ember attack. While this was going on, Scyther came to within an inch of kirlia before it teleported just to the left, avoiding contact. Scyther didn’t worry about this and turned back around, aiming back at girafarig. Houndour finished powering up and launched several white-hot embers at kirlia as it came out of its teleport. Having no time to react, all three embers hit and one caused a serious burn on kirlia’s head. It winced in pain but at the same time was surrounded by a blue aura. This same blue aura surrounded Houndour and he gained a burn mark in the same position as kirlia. Girafarig was then sent onto the ground several meters from where it was standing since it was caught off guard by Scyther’s last Quick attack. It got back up slowly and it looked quite unhappy. What will you do?

    *has a smirk on my face* Nice ability Kirlia but trying to put a burn effect on a pokemon that is a half fire type is a bad idea because it won't work. BoBo use Ember 3 more times on Kirlia.

    *barks and uses Ember 3 more times on Kirlia*

    That should do the trick *opens bag and grabs a Pokeball* Alright Kirlia your mined "POKEBALL GO" *throws a Pokeball at Kirlia*
    Last edited by Tamer Zack; 18th February 2005 at 3:41 PM.

  7. #807
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Read the rules and edit your reply accordingly Tamer Zack!

  8. #808
    Child Prodijy Guest

    Default

    Mo looked at the map, unaware of where he's going.

    "Hmm... If I take a left here, I'll end up at Delibird Ridge, but if I go here..."

    Artemis, the wooper, poked Mo's side. Mo looked up, and saw where they were.

    "That's Space Path. Wanna go there?"

    : Uhhhh...

    "My choice exactly."

  9. #809
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Land of Fried Chicken
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Updates are now here!


    ForeverFlygon-You send out your Sneasel,Styx.It lets out a violent "Sneasel"!Looks like Styx is ready for battle.It sticks it's tounge out at Taillow and this infurates it.It dives down very fast and Pecks Styx hard,This injures it quite a bit.Styx fires a Tri Attack at Taillow.Taillow falls to the ground and Styx blasts it with a fury of Scratches.Taillow is barely even hurt!This is one tough Taillow.What will you do?

    Wayne 007-You send your Charmander,Rex,who appears to be half asleep.He looks irritated.He wakes up and rushes off and starts blasting the Pidgey with flurries of Scratch attacks while you tend to the hurt one.It looks like it was hit by Poison Sting.Meanwhile Rex is having a bit of trouble with the Pidgey.He's beginning to get tired.What will you do?
    Last edited by Typhlosion X; 20th February 2005 at 3:27 AM. Reason: ☺☺☺☺☺ moved to Comet's Corner instead
    [21:33] <@Agonist> KAPHOTICS HAS SUCH A SULTRY VOICE

    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> got >100k views on youtube in like a week
    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> shame I didnt monetize that
    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> like $300 gone



  10. #810
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion X
    ForeverFlygon-You send out your Sneasel,Styx.It lets out a violent "Sneasel"!Looks like Styx is ready for battle.It sticks it's tounge out at Taillow and this infurates it.It dives down very fast and Pecks Styx hard,This injures it quite a bit.Styx fires a Tri Attack at Taillow.Taillow falls to the ground and Styx blasts it with a fury of Scratches.Taillow is barely even hurt!This is one tough Taillow.What will you do?
    [/COLOR]
    As the scene unfolds, Feera looks at Styx.
    "Pretty good work, too bad it ain't working. This is one tough sonofa!"

    "Sneasel! Snea-sel" he says as he recovers from the hit.
    He looks even more determined to win now that he have gotten a worthy opponent.

    "Looks like you wanna win this. Well, then blast it with another Tri-Attack, and continue to Taunt it. When he goes in for another Peck attack, which he will, dodge, and fire a Tri-Attack from behind. If he falls to the ground, then Scratch him with rage!" Feera says, to ensure Styx's morale is high, which is easily done by Feera.

    "Sne-sel! Sel!" he shouts, as he jumps into action.
    ˇGaan Zomboy & Vi-King Team-Up Nischen!
    (Official Art by Yannick)

  11. #811
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion X
    Wayne 007-You send your Charmander,Rex,who appears to be half asleep.He looks irritated.He wakes up and rushes off and starts blasting the Pidgey with flurries of Scratch attacks while you tend to the hurt one.It looks like it was hit by Poison Sting.Meanwhile Rex is having a bit of trouble with the Pidgey.He's beginning to get tired.What will you do?
    "Ok this doesn't look good I guess we'll have to do something about it." Wayne then took out a antidote and potion and sprayed it over the pidgey. . "Come on out Slowpoke" The Slowpoke then came in a flash of white. " Slowpoke If the Pidgeys attack use Yawn and then Tackle. Rex keep the scratches going." Wayne then waited to see the results of the medicine to take effect

  12. #812
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    OOC: okay its been forever so im starting my journey a new ^_^

    PK deciding he will go to the stardust fields walks down the path towards it with his buddy PKJ troting around behind him. When PK spots the entrance to stardust fields he decides to run there as it looks o be far away. PKJ not able to keep up good stops and shocks PK "pika pikachu" the rodent said with a look of wait up on his face. "Oh sorry PKJ ^^;;" PK said to his little friend "here hop up on my shoulder" he then said holding out his arm for his little pokemon. "Pikachu" PKJ said with a smile and hopped onto his owners shoulder. Then they both headed off to stardust fields.

  13. #813
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Fountain garden people, I am now your updator for a while so have fun!


    THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN
    Crazy Wartortle –As you run toward the commotion, you see that the noise is a result of an extremely large Croconaw that has tried to attack a few of the frolicking pokemon playing by the fountains. One trainer is already trying to stop the beast but his electrike doesn’t seem to be fairing well.You watch as the crocodile grabs the poor electric pokemon with its freakishly huge jaws and shakes it like a dog with a new toy. Will you help, or move on?

    The Legend – As Tim leads you and the other trainer through the fountain garden, you hear something happening by one of the large fountains. As you run to the sound, you see a group of trainers Being terrorized by another group of very sinister trainers. As one spots you, she runs over to you.

    “Hey Foo’ get of our turf!”She says, her pink Mohawk waving in the wind.

    As both you and Tim stand dumfounded, you see the other trainer engaged in a battle with a fearsom ferow, but his Gravler seems to be doing well enough. Then the Mohawk girl starts to shout at you again.

    “Yo, Dis is wack, les’ go punisher!” she says, releasing a makuhita.

    Tim backs off, leaving you to deal with the wannabe punk. What will you do?


    CroconawPlease post in sky-blue next time or you will be skipped
    The young boy stares at you, then picks up his pokemon and runs off. After a minute, he comes back with a woman holding his hand.

    “Are you trying to scare my grand baby?!”She asks, clearly infuriated.” I’ll smack you silly! Lets go patches!”

    Releasing a Clefairy onto the soft grass, she stares at you, almost drilling holes in you. What will you do?

    Vagabond Aeon - Entering the peaceful grounds of the Fountain Garden you slowly begin to walk around the winding dirt paths while you admire the lakes, waterfalls and fountains in the area. You notice several trainers have released their water pokemon for some fun and relaxation of their own while other trainers choose to rest alone, taking a well-deserved break from their adventures in these tranquil settings. After several minutes of peaceful wandering you are suddenly startled when you are splashed with a rather large spray of water from one of the nearby fountains. Looking to see who the culprit is responsible for this you spy a Psyduck hopping about in the water, happily splashing away, with absolutely no idea at all that it has just drenched you. Your reaction?
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  14. #814
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    I shall transfer over my Cloud Garden (Cloud Forest) adventure over to the UPN board.
    Last edited by thed3; 21st February 2005 at 1:22 AM.

  15. #815
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    Attention all Memory Lane dudes and dudettes(?). I shall be your new updator. Updates will come soon and if your REPLIES ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES YOU WILL BE SKIPPED!!!!!1one. Hehhem, thank you.

    9 Wins / 0 Losses / 0 Ties
    Level 2 Trainer // B Grade Referee
    44 TP | 21 KOs | 3.25 SP

  16. #816
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Off doing something important
    Posts
    4,936

    Default In Memory Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilexaron
    Attention all Memory Lane dudes and dudettes(?). I shall be your new updator. Updates will come soon and if your REPLIES ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES YOU WILL BE SKIPPED!!!!!1one. Hehhem, thank you.
    Ok, here is my update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Memory Lane

    Darkchu, Psychic & umbreon11- Travelling along the dark pathway known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings present that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. You can feel a strong, dark aura in the air and you begin to question your decision about entering a place like this so early on in your journey. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Cacnea standing next to one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in its eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?
    Staring the cactus-like Pokémon in the eye, Psychic couldn't help herself from keeping an amused expression off her face.
    "Scai, ther, scai-ther scai. Ther, scai, scai-ther!" Her reptillian companian said, staring at the tiny green Cacnea expectantly, hoping for a reaction from it.
    "No, it may not look too tough, but you know as well as I do that we had descided never to attack any creature who did not want to fight." Psychic pointed out to her friend, cocking her head to the side, letting long, golden hair fall into her face. "If, however, it is a fight it wants, a fight it will get!" She added, then, brushing her hair out of her face, she let off a long stream or words in the Cacnea's language. She was quite rusty, however, and the first time Scyther had to point out to her that this wasn't the place to be talking about the anger of the clouds.
    Blushing, the trainer tried again, hoping that "Nea, cack-cacnea, nea-cack, cnea nee cnea cack-neea?" meant that she was not looking for trouble, and they would only battle if it was all right with it.


    I do hope this is all right!

    ~Psychic

    Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

  17. #817
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SLURPING AND DROOLING AND HURR
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Vagabond Aeon - Entering the peaceful grounds of the Fountain Garden you slowly begin to walk around the winding dirt paths while you admire the lakes, waterfalls and fountains in the area. You notice several trainers have released their water pokemon for some fun and relaxation of their own while other trainers choose to rest alone, taking a well-deserved break from their adventures in these tranquil settings. After several minutes of peaceful wandering you are suddenly startled when you are splashed with a rather large spray of water from one of the nearby fountains. Looking to see who the culprit is responsible for this you spy a Psyduck hopping about in the water, happily splashing away, with absolutely no idea at all that it has just drenched you. Your reaction?
    "Oh what the hell... I just TOOK a bath...!"

    After shaking the water out of his hair, Jeremy turned and sneered at the yellow duck Pokemon, who he instantly recognized as a Psyduck - a popular favorite among fishermen and youngsters back in Johto, he recalled. "Tch... not that strong a Pokemon. But it might come in handy... Hania, you ready?" Though he was more concerned with drying himself off, Hania chirped a little battle cry, which signaled to Jeremy that he was ready to battle. He then started communicating with Psyduck, with what Jeremy assumed were insulting one-liners.

    Meanwhile, Jeremy picked up a small rock and chucked it at Psyduck...
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

  18. #818
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    First Set of Updates! w0ot! Thank you, Psychic, for posting your reply. It really helps. Hmm, already on my good side...

    Memory Lane

    Psychic- The Cacnea looks at you, and approaches you with a humongous grin on it's face. It seems you have made a friend, but you've got absolutely no idea what you just said. Your Scyther is quick to tell you.

    "You just told it 'I like your sugar cakes'!" he says with amusement. The Cacnea continues to come closer until another Cacnea comes out of the bushes and picks up the other one, yelling at it for falling for human sweet-talk. This one is bigger than the other and then swerves on it's thorns towards you with a malicious frown. It seems there is no way out of battling, so, what will you do?

    (P.S.=Congrats on being first to update! That was a fun one to do!)

    umbreon11- As you run from the source of the spooky sound, you stop to catch your breath for a moment. While you are, you and your Murkrow take a minute to figure out where you are. Murkrow jumps and shivers as a shadow emerges from the tombstones to your right, and reveals itself as a Growlithe, who is walking with a slight limp. It comes towards you with pleading eyes, then collapses. What will you do?

    Black_Luster_Typlosion- The man stops for a second and looks at you curiously. He gets up, dusts himself off, and turns to face you.

    "Haven't had one of those in a long time, huh Smeargle?" he said, still facing you.

    "Smea Smea Rgle," was the reply, it coming up to Dalton's side.

    "Fine, you got yourself a battle," he said with a cocky smile on his face. "We're a bit rusty but," he blows on his knuckles,"I think we can do it." He looks at his Smeargle and points to you, the Smeargle standing, ready to fight. What will you do?

    Whoohoo! First set done! Anyway, remember to follow rules and the color is plum, or you shall *fades into silence*
    Last edited by Dream Breaker; 21st February 2005 at 2:07 PM.

    9 Wins / 0 Losses / 0 Ties
    Level 2 Trainer // B Grade Referee
    44 TP | 21 KOs | 3.25 SP

  19. #819
    Crazy Wartortle Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward

    Crazy Wartortle –As you run toward the commotion, you see that the noise is a result of an extremely large Croconaw that has tried to attack a few of the frolicking pokemon playing by the fountains. One trainer is already trying to stop the beast but his electrike doesn’t seem to be fairing well.You watch as the crocodile grabs the poor electric pokemon with its freakishly huge jaws and shakes it like a dog with a new toy. Will you help, or move on??
    "What's wrong with that Croconaw?" Red asks looking down at his Houndour.
    "Alright, Houndour use ember. Whenever he tries to hit you with an attack, especially a water one, try to dodge. After dodging make sure to use ember, and always aim at his feet." Red commanded his Houndour. Houndour squared off, ready to fight.

  20. #820
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Burnt Forest Wastelands

    Ice Tyranitar- “Just use powder snow again! Be careful this time; try to dodge its next attack.” You ordered your Snorunt.

    Snow Ball again sucked in some air then blew icy cold air spotted with snow at the exeggcute. This time the reaction was different though as it must have hit a weak spot or something and the attack froze over some parts of exeggcute, making it unable to move. It’s eyes were still in action though and they glowed a bluish tint and sent blue tinted rings of psychic energy at Snow Ball. He wasn’t sure if this was an attack or not but still tried to avoid it but was caught by the last ring. It did no damage but affected Snow Ball’s brain somehow and his eyes started to close. Moment’s later he was on his side, snoring loudly. What will you do?

    Dark Fire- Spraying your Torchic with a X-Attack made him feel instantly much stronger, puffing out his chest to show it.

    “Alright, seeing as the scratch didn’t work too well let’s bring it up a notch! Use dig, and after that follow it up with a cut.” You commanded your pokemon.

    Torchic chirped in a definite affirmative then went into action. Using his single claw, Torchic began digging a hole into which he disappeared. Slowpoke yawned at this and didn’t even move. Torchic came back out of another hole behind the slowpoke and began attack fiercely, mostly with his claw. It seemed to be ineffective but slight winces of pain crossed slowpoke’s face for a moment, giving you hope. Slowpoke turned to face Torchic and gave him a chilling growl. Torchic was still feeling great from the X-Attack and so just shrugged it off. Building up power in his talon, Torchic brought it down across the slowpoke’s face, giving it a searing cut. This time it felt pain, letting out several moans. What will you do?

    Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- “Scyther you are doing the best I have seen you do! Use 2 leers to stare down the girafarig and quick attack it in its weak state!” Psychic Scyther urged his pokemon on.

    “BoBo use Ember 3 more times on Kirlia!” Tamer Zack ordered his Houndour.

    Scyther started off by making eye contact with girafarig and giving it one of the meanest looks it could, sharpening his scythes as he did. Girafarig took two steps back from this then shook its head and charged at the mantis. Scyther kept up his leer right up until… CRASH! Girafarig tackled Scyther and sent him flying backwards, head over heel along the ground until he slid to a halt at least 5 meters away! While this was happening BoBo was shooting off red hot coals left right and centre, all of them aimed at Kirlia. From the nine fired about 6 hit, knocking it to the ground and putting its ‘hair’ on fire. Getting up very quickly, the emotion pokemon put the fire out but didn’t look very happy at all. Focusing its psychic powers, Kirlia picked up a very large rock and making a psychic sling shot, flung it at BoBo. The rock hit the Houndour and kept going, catching Tamer Zack in the stomach as he was about to throw a pokeball, knocking him to the ground. Both trainer and pokemon got up slowly, bruised all over. Scyther was also bruised but he wanted revenge. Speeding up, he attacked girafarig and knocked it down but did nowhere near the amount of damage it did to him. What will you do?

    Tamer Zack evolved pokemon are not to be captured!

    Goin’ Graveler- Throwing a pokeball at the fallen murkrow, it was sucked inside and the pokeball lay on the ground. Beep… Beep… Beep… Sounds came from the pokeball but then that reassuring sound that meant the pokeball locked. Congratulations you have captured a female level 6 Murkrow! Please add it to your team and take one away one pokeball. You can continue further into the cave or exit. What will you do?

    Batesy- Taking the middle path you continued on for what seemed an eternity with the crying but was really only about five minutes. The path opened up a bit and the two other paths joined back to the same place so it didn’t matter which path you took before. Taking but 3 more steps, the ground below you shifted and gave way, making you fall a good 6 feet. Looking around you discovered that Teddiursa wasn’t with you. Looking up you saw the little bear had stopped crying. It was now rolling around on the ground laughing at your tedious predicament. A voice came from above that you didn’t recognise.

    “Return Teddiursa.” The feminine voice said and Teddiursa was changed into red energy and sucked into a pokeball. “Let’s see what we have here.” The voice said again. A figure stepped to the edge of the hole and looked in. Her face was hidden so you couldn’t get a good look. “It’s only a rookie with a Charmander, nothing to worry us.” The female voice said to someone behind her.

    “Rookie eh? Well Zubat’s feeling a bit hungry, I guess its mealtime. Go Zubat!” A male voice shouted from within the cave.

    A zubat flew down into the hole and dive-bombed Cherry. Cherry dodged the attack and stood in a battle stance. What will you do?

    Schrack- “Okay Krabby, use another Bubble Attack and try to dodge any attacks that it might try.” Krabby acknowledged your commands with a nod of sorts.

    Krabby shot another set of bubbles at Nosepass, these ones hitting it in the face and although its expression didn’t change, a few grunts made it seem that it was hurt this time. This time instead of trying to physically hit Krabby, Nosepass started banging on the rock wall, dislodging rocks from the ceiling. Krabby attempted to dodge them and did fairly well but a moderately sized rock landed on his legs. Krabby pulled himself free but was obviously injured from the hit. What will you do?



    Rose Arch

    RekKuzA- “Gastly, don't bother to move, the attack won't hurt, then wait for Hoothoot to look back and plant a lick on its face quickly.” You issued commands to your Gastly.

    Eyes let loose a red light from its eyes that engulfed everything in the battlefield then disappeared. Following its trainer’s commands it flew at Gastly and hit it with full force, knocking it back a few feet. Gastly glared at you for telling it the attack wouldn’t hurt and then rushed at the Hoothoot to give it a lick but Eyes just flew to one side, easily dodging the attack. What will you do?

    Mr. Metagross- As you push the pokemon back into the water it stays on the surface, as if afraid of something below. You peer into the water and see something black moving at an extremely high speed heading straight for you. Diving out of the way, you narrowly miss being hit by some kind of black water. Stratus also just avoided the black blob as it connected with the banana tree the Magikarp had just been flung into, the black liquid dripping down the trunk. Looking back to the lake you see something with a lot of arms rising out of the water. Its skin was red and its eyes were fixed upon the Magikarp with an evil glare. The pokemon looked back at you and shot a stream of ordinary water at your pokemon but he managed to dodge the attack. It looks like this Octillery is angry at you saving the Magikarp and wants a battle! What will you do?

    Psyshadow- Taking path 6, you and Wally explore it inch by inch, looking for a clue to what could have trampled the foliage so much. You find nothing of that sort but you find that the trail ends at a massive (We’re talking a few city blocks here) clearing. It is set up that many different kinds of pokemon; lots of them too, could co-exist together in the same place. As you stood in awe of this magnificent place, the wind hitting the left side of your body, the ground begins to rumble. You go down on one knee as the ground begins to shake and the noise comes closer and closer. Wanting to avoid whatever is making the earth shake, you quickly look around for somewhere to hide. To your left is a set of bushes that you could hide behind. To your right is a set of trees huddled together with fairly low branches that you could climb to hide in the canopy. Which will you choose?

    Trick-or-Treater- You follow the road that the sign post at the intersection said led to the Desert Flora. Before you stands a large… no, huge... no, more like massive glasshouse. From here you can see pretty much only sand with the occasional cactus type plant here and there. You entered the glass enclosure and start to explore. Soon you find that you have nearly forgotten this is a glass house, it is all so real looking. Wind generators form periodical sand storms so everything isn’t all so dandy and for it to be more realistic. Looking around you see some movement at the top of some dunes to the west but straight ahead seems to be some kind of water source. Will you investigate the sand dunes or continue on to the body of water ahead?



    The Oasis

    Battle Champion- “Do you need help?” You asked the mysterious person. They looked up and then removed the hood. What was underneath was not the face of a human but the face of a Blaziken!

    “You will die.” The pokemon said in English with a cold and harsh tone.

    Suddenly some cheesy superhero music played and something came roaring out of the sky. Looking up you found there were two things actually, one big and black, the other much smaller and seemed to be wearing some kind of cape.

    “Grr… Your time will come.” The Blaziken growled then before your very eyes, disappeared.

    The two things from the sky landed and quickly looked around. The big one was a Charizard but not an ordinary one. This one was black whereas most Charizards are red. This one also had ‘SkC’ written on its chest in white paint for some reason. The small one was a regular Weedle, regular bar the fact it wore a red cape with ‘SW’ written in yellow and it could fly. The Charizard then spoke.

    “Darn, we missed him again!”

    The Weedle looked at you as if it had only just noticed you. “Oh, hello. I guess we had better introduce ourselves. I am Super Weedle, protector of the Cloud Garden and this is my Side Kick, Side-kick Charizard! That Blaziken was an evil pokemon that wishes to destroy the Cloud Garden and I cannot allow that to happen. We could use some help so do you think you could help us out?”

    Will you help these two strange talking pokemon or continue on to the Oasis?

  21. #821
    Goin' Graveler Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    [Goin’ Graveler- Throwing a pokeball at the fallen murkrow, it was sucked inside and the pokeball lay on the ground. Beep… Beep… Beep… Sounds came from the pokeball but then that reassuring sound that meant the pokeball locked. Congratulations you have captured a female level 6 Murkrow! Please add it to your team and take one away one pokeball. You can continue further into the cave or exit. What will you do?
    'Yay! I'm going to send out Murkrow for some exercise (and to get accquainted with me a little), and return Machop for some rest (and letting it learn some Egg Moves, just so you know). Then I think I'll go furthur into the cave.' Bergi murmured to himself.

  22. #822
    Croconaw Guest

    Default

    "I was not scaring your child,but if you want a pokemon battle,i wont back down!"Ruby shouted at her as the woman stared at ruby coldly.

    :Prepare to lose powderpuff!!!

    "Okay then,start with a leer followed up by two embers!"Ruby called out to his pokemon.

  23. #823
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,929

    Default Updated list of CG ZA's

    For reference there has been another change with ZA's for the time being. There will continue to be changes which I will post when they happen so I apologise for the constant interruptions but sometimes it just can't be helped.


    Current Cloud Garden Updators and their areas:

    Enchantress:
    The Sky Gate (updated in SKYBLUE)
    Rainbow Road (updated in MAGENTA)
    Mystery Island (updated in MEDIUMORCHID)
    Forbidden Garden (updated in FORESTGREEN)
    Cloud Forest (updated in LIMEGREEN)

    Eon
    Stardust Fields (updated in YELLOW)
    Space Path (updated in GOLD)
    Comet's Corner (updated in RED)

    Ytnim
    The Rose Arch (updated in SPRINGGREEN)
    Burnt Forest Wasteland (updated in SIENNA)
    The Oasis (updated in DARKORANGE)

    Matt72
    Rainbow Waterfalls (updated in AQUA)
    Rock Garden (updated in LIGHTSLATEGRAY)

    Typloshion X (trial run)
    Delibird Ridge (updated in BURLYWOOD)

    Vilexaron
    Memory Lane (updated in PLUM)

    Radical Edward
    Fountain Garden (updated in DEEPSKYBLUE)


    Also, please take note of the colors used for the areas you are in. I've noticed some people aren't using the right ones and could everyone also (for the billionth time) please QUOTE your update when you reply. It makes things easier for all of us.


  24. #824
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Trick-or-Treater- You follow the road that the sign post at the intersection said led to the Desert Flora. Before you stands a large… no, huge... no, more like massive glasshouse. From here you can see pretty much only sand with the occasional cactus type plant here and there. You entered the glass enclosure and start to explore. Soon you find that you have nearly forgotten this is a glass house, it is all so real looking. Wind generators form periodical sand storms so everything isn’t all so dandy and for it to be more realistic. Looking around you see some movement at the top of some dunes to the west but straight ahead seems to be some kind of water source. Will you investigate the sand dunes or continue on to the body of water ahead?
    "Whooooooooooo.... it is HUGE!" said Trick. He looked at the giant glasshouse full of desert flora. he grabbed a Pokéball form his belt and released Pronyma. "Go Pronyma!" a large red flash occured and his Trapinch stood next to him. "So you like it here?"

    Trap!

    i'll take that as a yes. He looked around and saw a black dot on the top of a dune."Hmm? what's that?" he tried to point his Pokédex at the thing but it was faaaar out of scanning range. "Well, lets go investegate what that thing is!" comeon, i'll race you!

    and they both ran up to the dunes.

  25. #825
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    *is switching over to UPN*
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •