Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 1063

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

  1. #826
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    I want to end my adventure here in the Cloud Garden (Delibird Ridge) and switch over to UPN.

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

    Crazy Wartortle-As Houndour runs toward Croconaw, Spraying hot embers at its feet, The beast quickly turns around, electrike still in its mouth, then zeros in on your houndour. It spits out the poor electric dog and fires a highly powered ice beam at your fiery pooch. The Ice beam is intercepted by another of houndour’s embers, but still manages to freeze houndour’s left ear solid. As you watch the battle, you notice that the freakish Croconaw is tinged a very weird green, almost as if its radioactive.as houndour and the beast square off, you notice to park officials and a toxic containment officer running towards you and the monstrosity. What now?

    Croconaw-The little Clefairy starts to waggle her finger sending Four large boulders at your houndour, two hit, causing your houndour to leer at a magikarp in a nearby puddle. Recovering its posture, houndour fires some embers at Clefairy, who takes them, head on, crying out in pain. This puffball seems tired already. What will you do now?

    Vagabond Aeon-As you throw the rock at the psyduck, it turns to you and Hania, then waddles off.
    Following it you see that it is waddling towards a huge lake. As you follow the little yellow duck, you notice that the lake is not blue like it should be, but green. As Psyduck reaches the shore,it starts hoping madly up and down, pointing to a magikarp floating on its side in the scum, apparently barely alive.What will you do?


    Sorry if I forgot someone, If I did, Pm me and Ill type your update up right away.Also, I would like to restart and begin my adventure on the mysterious Island if I can fly on my Masquerain, but if I cant, than Ill go to the Delibird ridge.
    Last edited by Radical Edward; 21st February 2005 at 5:41 PM.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  3. #828
    Matt72 Guest

    Default

    NOTE to Enchantress: I know I said earlier that I had decided to quit updating, but I've changed my mind. I was feeling really sick and tired when I sent you that PM last night, and so......I'm here to stay! I already sent you another PM recanting my resignation but I'll post this here just incase you miss it....

    NOTE to Updatees: I'm really sorry for not updating in so long, I caught the flu and was just so tired all the time I never got around to updating. Updates will return to a fairly regular schedule from now on and I apologize again. If I end up skipping somebody again, let me know....

    Rainbow Waterfalls

    Nitrus, Chikorita04, Flames Galore, and Meandude33: Following your pokemon's map choice, like a huge number of people seem to have been doing lately in the Cloud Garden, you enter a small path leading into a forest. In the distance you hear the trickling of running water and the faint sounds of pokemon and trainers wandering around. A cool mist hangs through the air as you head down the path, which not far ahead forks into 2 directions, one to the right that heads towards the water and another to the left that goes deeper into the woods...

    NOTE: I put the four of you together because you're all entering the zone at the same time, you can break apart any time you wish, this just makes it easier for me to post...ALSO, I'm pretty sure you all need to put your pokemon teams in your signatures. If you have done this then don't worry, but make sure that if you haven't done so that you do!


    Kauser79: Continuing down the path, a tiny glare hits the corner of your eye. Stopping to look back, you notice that the light coming through the treetops is reflecting off of something shiny in the brush alongside the path....

    Radical Edward: The pokeball drops to the ground and shakes violently as the pokemon inside fights. Looks like playtime is over for Aipom as the pokeball finally stops and chimes loudly as your new pokemon is captured! Congratulations on capturing a brand new, level 7 male Aipom!

    Waterlight: FOllowing your star-pokemon as it rushes towards the running water, you soon come across a large stream. Off in the distance the sounds of the Rainbow Waterfalls resonate throughout the counryside, drowning out the distant cries of bird pokemon. Looking around, you notice two things. One, that there are bug and forest type pokemon hanging around all over this stream of serenity, and second that you can see at least two trainers in the distance. To the left in the distance you can see a trainer enjoying the water (Latias10) and to the right at an almost equal distance away you see trainer and her pokemon about to leave (Elite Water Trainer)...

    Latias10: Shimmer nods and pushes some fruit out towards the small pokemon surrounding the area. A few bug pokemon creep a little ways towards the food, curious. Not that it matters, for the fruit is out in the open for mere seconds before a Spearow swiftly drops from the treeline and swoops down, grasping as much of the fruit as it can in its little talons as it pulls up. It looks down with a coy expression as it mocks the weak bug pokemon....You're not going to let it get away with that are you?

    *~Hureta~*: Confidently ordering the attack, Swinub dashes forth. Leaping, it catches the ghost pokemon by surprise! Unfortunately, despite surprised the pokemon, Swinub simply passes right through the incorporeal attacker. Chuckling, Shuppet smirks at you.

    {Nice try girl, but you should know physical attacks do nothing to me!}

    Charging, the ghost pokemon crackles with what looks like black lighting, and suddenly sends out a strike that engulfs your poor Swinub and sends the little one flying into a pile of rubble. Night Shade is quite a powerful attack, considering it means Shuppet is at least level 13, and Swinub falls to the ground unconscious. Shuppet laughs wildly...

    {One down, one to go..HURK!!}

    The pokemon never finishes the sentence, as a black form crashes into the ghost and sends it crashing to the floor of the ancient building. Unmelding from the shadows, the mysterious attacker is revealed as an Umbreon! The mysterious dog pokemon stares at you for a long moment, its yellow eyes piercing into your soul. This doesn't happen for long, as it grabs the ghost in its maw and gives a nod to the Noctowl, who is recovering, before dashing into the shadows again. Swinub, meanwhile, is helped up by the Shroomish and given some herbs to heal as Noctowl stands.

    [I thank you for trying to help, go back to sleep young one. The Gaurdians of the Falls are watching over us, your pokemon will be fine by morning...]


    Elite Water Trainer: Waving goodbye to your new friends, you set off into the woods. Passing the ominous gang of Weedle and Kakuna, you find the forest ahead to be almost as beautiful as the stream. The afternoon sun breaks through the thick canopy of the forest, and mixed with the light mist in the air it makes an almost magical effect. For a split second you think you see something dashing through the mist just beyond recognition, but you immediately shrug it off. What you do hear, however, is the sound of human voices in the distance....

    LaduUmbra: The breeder ***** his head, smiling as you fire away.

    "My, you're full of a questions. Come on, I'll try to answer as we walk..."

    Following alongside the young man, you begin making your way towards teh farm house, which you can see quite a good distance away. One thing that you note is that the entire farmland can be seen from your position on the top of the hillside, and a perfectly square treeline forms the boundary, as the man begins to talk...

    "We ranch all kinds of pokemon here, mostly Miltank and Mareep, but we also raise some water pokemon in the pond on the other side of the house over there. This is the only farm in the area, the Waterfalls area has been restricted property for quite some time. Fortunately for us our family has owned this plot of land for a good 200 years, and so far the owners haven't had a problem with our presence..."

    He seems to go on for a while, and after what feels like, and probably was, hours you arrive at the main homestead. The first thing you note is that there are more pokemon here then you've ever seen before! Ranch hands can be seen tending to Miltank, Tauros, Ponyta, and just about every garden variety pokemon you can imagine. As you near the farm house, you're almost immediately welcomed with open arms as the young man explains what happened....

    'Well, dinner will be ready in an hour or so, feel free to look around until then..."


    Eeveeboy_geoff: Nodding, the scientist seems to be a little frustrating wih your pushiness.

    "Well, there are a lot of Zubat and other nocturnal pokemon in the caves, lots of rock and bug types. Some say there have been some Clefiary-type pokemon in the deeper parts of the caves but I haven't seen any. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got work to do. Its a public cave so I can't tell you to get out but do try not to get in the way of our research!"

    As polite as he tried to be, it is still quite harsh. The man quickly turns and hurries off into the distance, leaving you and your pokemon standing alone in the caves. What now?



    Rock Garden

    Aron Fan: You walk through the huge green gates into the Rock Garden, and the view almost knocks you back. The first thing you see is a huge Onix shaped rock formation, with smaller natural formations surrounding. The onix is quite a ways away, though. Closer is the entrance area, where most of the Rock Garden's stores and information boothes lie. Either way it looks like this place is full of adventure at every turn...

    P-Arts: Sending out your pokemon to do the dirty work, you sit back and relax while Gastly nervously floats towards the coagulation of powerful rock types. The first thing it spots is an Onix, slowly snaking its way through the sand towards the giant formation in the form of its bretheran. Gulping, Gastly remembers your order to lure in the biggest pokemon it can find.

    Gastly quickly catches up the giant rock pokemon, and stops in front of it. It tries to taunt the rock snake, only to have the pokemon pass right through Gastly's gaseous body. Spinning around in surprise, Gastly stares confused for a moment before returning to you.

    {Something's wrong, its like the pokemon are in a trance!}


    Aurora Wish: Deciding to pass up the giant Onix, you move on. Shiner looks back and barely makes out what looks like a tiny Gastly floating out towards the wayward rock pokemon, but simply shrugs it off. The two of you walk on for quite some time before coming to what looks like a rest house. A large sign on the wall reads "CHEAP REFRESHMENTS!!" and after walking in the hot sun for a while the thought of a cool drink is very appeasing....

    Last edited by Matt72; 21st February 2005 at 7:43 PM.

  4. #829
    aron fan Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72

    Rock Garden

    Aron Fan: You walk through the huge green gates into the Rock Garden, and the view almost knocks you back. The first thing you see is a huge Onix shaped rock formation, with smaller natural formations surrounding. The onix is quite a ways away, though. Closer is the entrance area, where most of the Rock Garden's stores and information boothes lie. Either way it looks like this place is full of adventure at every turn...





    "wow " will says in shock

    " go ponyta"

    hi will

    " hi ponyta can i ride you to that onix formation"

    sure

    will jumps on ponyta and rides off to the formation
    Last edited by aron fan; 22nd February 2005 at 6:59 PM.

  5. #830
    Megaman Xtreme Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Burnt Forest Wastelands



    Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- “Scyther you are doing the best I have seen you do! Use 2 leers to stare down the girafarig and quick attack it in its weak state!” Psychic Scyther urged his pokemon on.

    “BoBo use Ember 3 more times on Kirlia!” Tamer Zack ordered his Houndour.

    Scyther started off by making eye contact with girafarig and giving it one of the meanest looks it could, sharpening his scythes as he did. Girafarig took two steps back from this then shook its head and charged at the mantis. Scyther kept up his leer right up until… CRASH! Girafarig tackled Scyther and sent him flying backwards, head over heel along the ground until he slid to a halt at least 5 meters away! While this was happening BoBo was shooting off red hot coals left right and centre, all of them aimed at Kirlia. From the nine fired about 6 hit, knocking it to the ground and putting its ‘hair’ on fire. Getting up very quickly, the emotion pokemon put the fire out but didn’t look very happy at all. Focusing its psychic powers, Kirlia picked up a very large rock and making a psychic sling shot, flung it at BoBo. The rock hit the Houndour and kept going, catching Tamer Zack in the stomach as he was about to throw a pokeball, knocking him to the ground. Both trainer and pokemon got up slowly, bruised all over. Scyther was also bruised but he wanted revenge. Speeding up, he attacked girafarig and knocked it down but did nowhere near the amount of damage it did to him. What will you do?
    "Man!" Jon called out being annoyed by this awful girafarig.

    "Scyther, use an onsluaght of quick attacks on girafarig!!'

    "Scyyyyyther!lScy-Scy-y-ther, Scy" said Scyther as he began to hasten himself up for the next move....

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    P-Arts: Sending out your pokemon to do the dirty work, you sit back and relax while Gastly nervously floats towards the coagulation of powerful rock types. The first thing it spots is an Onix, slowly snaking its way through the sand towards the giant formation in the form of its bretheran. Gulping, Gastly remembers your order to lure in the biggest pokemon it can find.

    Gastly quickly catches up the giant rock pokemon, and stops in front of it. It tries to taunt the rock snake, only to have the pokemon pass right through Gastly's gaseous body. Spinning around in surprise, Gastly stares confused for a moment before returning to you.

    {Something's wrong, its like the pokemon are in a trance!}


    Aw, man.... Gastly, I'm really sorry about this but try and send that Onix to sleep with a Hypnosis. Follow up with a Lick, and don't stop lickin' that Onix! We can't let it get away!

    Sigh.... Alright, but you need to but me a drink at the bar later.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Waterlight: FOllowing your star-pokemon as it rushes towards the running water, you soon come across a large stream. Off in the distance the sounds of the Rainbow Waterfalls resonate throughout the counryside, drowning out the distant cries of bird pokemon. Looking around, you notice two things. One, that there are bug and forest type pokemon hanging around all over this stream of serenity, and second that you can see at least two trainers in the distance. To the left in the distance you can see a trainer enjoying the water (Latias10) and to the right at an almost equal distance away you see trainer and her pokemon about to leave (Elite Water Trainer)...
    Tom observes his surroundings, eager to find some adventure, so he releases his Staryu and his newly traded Horsea, Schal, to consult them on it.

    "Well guys, shall we meet those trainers or shall we go to find some of the forest pokémon?"

    "I want to battle, so I'm not that bothered."
    "I agree"
    "Just pick for god's sake!"
    "We'll find some forest or bug pokémon then!"

    "You're on guys!"
    Last edited by Waterlight; 24th February 2005 at 4:48 PM.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  8. #833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    Latias10: Shimmer nods and pushes some fruit out towards the small pokemon surrounding the area. A few bug pokemon creep a little ways towards the food, curious. Not that it matters, for the fruit is out in the open for mere seconds before a Spearow swiftly drops from the treeline and swoops down, grasping as much of the fruit as it can in its little talons as it pulls up. It looks down with a coy expression as it mocks the weak bug pokemon....You're not going to let it get away with that are you?
    "Hey Spearow that is not nice." Catherine yelled to the bird in the sky.

    Catherine decided she was going to take action and teach the Spearow a lesson. Not to pick on pokemon weaker then it. She took a red and white pokeball from her belt and threw it into the air. It opened and out came a large pokemon. Catherine had chosen Rage her Onix.

    "Rage this Spearow took the food away from the other pokemon and made fun of them. I want you to let out a screech to stop it then Tackle it to the ground and wrap it up with bind." Catherine told her large pokemon. Rage nodded and opened his mouth perpared to let out a mighty screech.

    "Cover your ears" Catherine whispered to the other pokemon as she covered her own ears. They were now ready for battle.

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    NOTE to Enchantress: I know I said earlier that I had decided to quit updating, but I've changed my mind. I was feeling really sick and tired when I sent you that PM last night, and so......I'm here to stay! I already sent you another PM recanting my resignation but I'll post this here just incase you miss it....

    NOTE to Updatees: I'm really sorry for not updating in so long, I caught the flu and was just so tired all the time I never got around to updating. Updates will return to a fairly regular schedule from now on and I apologize again. If I end up skipping somebody again, let me know....

    Rainbow Waterfalls

    Nitrus, Chikorita04, Flames Galore, and Meandude33: Following your pokemon's map choice, like a huge number of people seem to have been doing lately in the Cloud Garden, you enter a small path leading into a forest. In the distance you hear the trickling of running water and the faint sounds of pokemon and trainers wandering around. A cool mist hangs through the air as you head down the path, which not far ahead forks into 2 directions, one to the right that heads towards the water and another to the left that goes deeper into the woods...

    NOTE: I put the four of you together because you're all entering the zone at the same time, you can break apart any time you wish, this just makes it easier for me to post...ALSO, I'm pretty sure you all need to put your pokemon teams in your signatures. If you have done this then don't worry, but make sure that if you haven't done so that you do!


    Kauser79: Continuing down the path, a tiny glare hits the corner of your eye. Stopping to look back, you notice that the light coming through the treetops is reflecting off of something shiny in the brush alongside the path....

    Radical Edward: The pokeball drops to the ground and shakes violently as the pokemon inside fights. Looks like playtime is over for Aipom as the pokeball finally stops and chimes loudly as your new pokemon is captured! Congratulations on capturing a brand new, level 7 male Aipom!

    Waterlight: FOllowing your star-pokemon as it rushes towards the running water, you soon come across a large stream. Off in the distance the sounds of the Rainbow Waterfalls resonate throughout the counryside, drowning out the distant cries of bird pokemon. Looking around, you notice two things. One, that there are bug and forest type pokemon hanging around all over this stream of serenity, and second that you can see at least two trainers in the distance. To the left in the distance you can see a trainer enjoying the water (Latias10) and to the right at an almost equal distance away you see trainer and her pokemon about to leave (Elite Water Trainer)...

    Latias10: Shimmer nods and pushes some fruit out towards the small pokemon surrounding the area. A few bug pokemon creep a little ways towards the food, curious. Not that it matters, for the fruit is out in the open for mere seconds before a Spearow swiftly drops from the treeline and swoops down, grasping as much of the fruit as it can in its little talons as it pulls up. It looks down with a coy expression as it mocks the weak bug pokemon....You're not going to let it get away with that are you?

    *~Hureta~*: Confidently ordering the attack, Swinub dashes forth. Leaping, it catches the ghost pokemon by surprise! Unfortunately, despite surprised the pokemon, Swinub simply passes right through the incorporeal attacker. Chuckling, Shuppet smirks at you.

    {Nice try girl, but you should know physical attacks do nothing to me!}

    Charging, the ghost pokemon crackles with what looks like black lighting, and suddenly sends out a strike that engulfs your poor Swinub and sends the little one flying into a pile of rubble. Night Shade is quite a powerful attack, considering it means Shuppet is at least level 13, and Swinub falls to the ground unconscious. Shuppet laughs wildly...

    {One down, one to go..HURK!!}

    The pokemon never finishes the sentence, as a black form crashes into the ghost and sends it crashing to the floor of the ancient building. Unmelding from the shadows, the mysterious attacker is revealed as an Umbreon! The mysterious dog pokemon stares at you for a long moment, its yellow eyes piercing into your soul. This doesn't happen for long, as it grabs the ghost in its maw and gives a nod to the Noctowl, who is recovering, before dashing into the shadows again. Swinub, meanwhile, is helped up by the Shroomish and given some herbs to heal as Noctowl stands.

    [I thank you for trying to help, go back to sleep young one. The Gaurdians of the Falls are watching over us, your pokemon will be fine by morning...]


    Elite Water Trainer: Waving goodbye to your new friends, you set off into the woods. Passing the ominous gang of Weedle and Kakuna, you find the forest ahead to be almost as beautiful as the stream. The afternoon sun breaks through the thick canopy of the forest, and mixed with the light mist in the air it makes an almost magical effect. For a split second you think you see something dashing through the mist just beyond recognition, but you immediately shrug it off. What you do hear, however, is the sound of human voices in the distance....

    LaduUmbra: The breeder ***** his head, smiling as you fire away.

    "My, you're full of a questions. Come on, I'll try to answer as we walk..."

    Following alongside the young man, you begin making your way towards teh farm house, which you can see quite a good distance away. One thing that you note is that the entire farmland can be seen from your position on the top of the hillside, and a perfectly square treeline forms the boundary, as the man begins to talk...

    "We ranch all kinds of pokemon here, mostly Miltank and Mareep, but we also raise some water pokemon in the pond on the other side of the house over there. This is the only farm in the area, the Waterfalls area has been restricted property for quite some time. Fortunately for us our family has owned this plot of land for a good 200 years, and so far the owners haven't had a problem with our presence..."

    He seems to go on for a while, and after what feels like, and probably was, hours you arrive at the main homestead. The first thing you note is that there are more pokemon here then you've ever seen before! Ranch hands can be seen tending to Miltank, Tauros, Ponyta, and just about every garden variety pokemon you can imagine. As you near the farm house, you're almost immediately welcomed with open arms as the young man explains what happened....

    'Well, dinner will be ready in an hour or so, feel free to look around until then..."


    Eeveeboy_geoff: Nodding, the scientist seems to be a little frustrating wih your pushiness.

    "Well, there are a lot of Zubat and other nocturnal pokemon in the caves, lots of rock and bug types. Some say there have been some Clefiary-type pokemon in the deeper parts of the caves but I haven't seen any. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got work to do. Its a public cave so I can't tell you to get out but do try not to get in the way of our research!"

    As polite as he tried to be, it is still quite harsh. The man quickly turns and hurries off into the distance, leaving you and your pokemon standing alone in the caves. What now?



    Rock Garden

    Aron Fan: You walk through the huge green gates into the Rock Garden, and the view almost knocks you back. The first thing you see is a huge Onix shaped rock formation, with smaller natural formations surrounding. The onix is quite a ways away, though. Closer is the entrance area, where most of the Rock Garden's stores and information boothes lie. Either way it looks like this place is full of adventure at every turn...

    P-Arts: Sending out your pokemon to do the dirty work, you sit back and relax while Gastly nervously floats towards the coagulation of powerful rock types. The first thing it spots is an Onix, slowly snaking its way through the sand towards the giant formation in the form of its bretheran. Gulping, Gastly remembers your order to lure in the biggest pokemon it can find.

    Gastly quickly catches up the giant rock pokemon, and stops in front of it. It tries to taunt the rock snake, only to have the pokemon pass right through Gastly's gaseous body. Spinning around in surprise, Gastly stares confused for a moment before returning to you.

    {Something's wrong, its like the pokemon are in a trance!}


    Aurora Wish: Deciding to pass up the giant Onix, you move on. Shiner looks back and barely makes out what looks like a tiny Gastly floating out towards the wayward rock pokemon, but simply shrugs it off. The two of you walk on for quite some time before coming to what looks like a rest house. A large sign on the wall reads "CHEAP REFRESHMENTS!!" and after walking in the hot sun for a while the thought of a cool drink is very appeasing....


    Leting out all of his pokemon to meet the new addition on his team.Spraying some potion on his wounds, Ben talks to his new friend."Your name is,George,I think, How do you like your new teamates?"

    The little purple monky greets all of Bens pokemon with his etenal aipom grin.

    "Well everyone,time for a new adventure.Return everyone." All the pokemon exept rain the stantler are sucked up into their pokeballs.All right, girl, take me to Delibird Ridge!"

    Jumping on his stantler, he gallops off toward the sheer cliffs of delibird ridge.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  10. #835
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Hmm, how long is the usual time between 2 updates? It takes quite long, because now making one move takes 10 days.

    (I don't know if this is normal though, I'm pretty new)


    Paired up with Avegaille

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neopolis3
    Hmm, how long is the usual time between 2 updates? It takes quite long, because now making one move takes 10 days.

    (I don't know if this is normal though, I'm pretty new)
    It depends on how much free time your updator has. As for me, I don't have a lot of it and I don't just update here at Serebii so there will be longer waits as I've explained before.

    I have already written your next one but I need to finish everyone's updates before I can post. I've been trying to get them done but I do have other responsibilities in my life, remember that. I'm not shackled to the computer 24/7.
    New Sig Coming

  12. #837
    Psyshadow Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Rose Arch

    Psyshadow- Taking path 6, you and Wally explore it inch by inch, looking for a clue to what could have trampled the foliage so much. You find nothing of that sort but you find that the trail ends at a massive (We’re talking a few city blocks here) clearing. It is set up that many different kinds of pokemon; lots of them too, could co-exist together in the same place. As you stood in awe of this magnificent place, the wind hitting the left side of your body, the ground begins to rumble. You go down on one knee as the ground begins to shake and the noise comes closer and closer. Wanting to avoid whatever is making the earth shake, you quickly look around for somewhere to hide. To your left is a set of bushes that you could hide behind. To your right is a set of trees huddled together with fairly low branches that you could climb to hide in the canopy. Which will you choose?
    Feeling tremors roll through the ground, I quickly assess my situation. I notice a group of low hanging trees that I could easily climb and some bushes in the corner. Thinking fast, I realize that I'd be somewhat safe from the tremors and could get a bird's eye view at whatever came out of the ground. I quickly recall Wally and scramble up the trees to hide and observe. All I can think is How big is this gonna get?
    Last edited by Psyshadow; 22nd February 2005 at 8:11 PM.

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilexaron
    Memory Lane
    umbreon11- As you run from the source of the spooky sound, you stop to catch your breath for a moment. While you are, you and your Murkrow take a minute to figure out where you are. Murkrow jumps and shivers as a shadow emerges from the tombstones to your right, and reveals itself as a Growlithe, who is walking with a slight limp. It comes towards you with pleading eyes, then collapses. What will you do?
    After running so far leta stoped to catch her breath.
    "Watever that was,I think we lost it."

    :Were do you think we are?
    "
    Don't know."leta then took out her map and opened it up.Then she started to mumble somthing to herself.
    "I'm gona say,were lost."

    :Great,just great

    "Don't worry,we'll find our way out of here,beside I thought you were the confident one."After not answering,leta looked up at Tera who was now shivering.Tera pointed in the direction she was looking and leta looked that way.she saw a shadow coming from behind a tombstone.leta saw what it was when it came closer to them.
    "It's just a growlite."

    :I knew that

    When the growlite colapsed leta was about to go over to help it but Tera stoped her.

    :What are you doing?

    "I'm gona see if it needs help."

    :You shouldn't

    "Why not?"

    :This is Memory lane remember?Anything can happen here.

    "Don't be rediculous."leta pushed Tera aside and walked to the growlite.


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    hows this one?sorry about the first one
    Last edited by umbreon11; 24th February 2005 at 5:10 AM. Reason: forgot to put the color
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  14. #839
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim

    Dark Fire- Spraying your Torchic with a X-Attack made him feel instantly much stronger, puffing out his chest to show it.

    “Alright, seeing as the scratch didn’t work too well let’s bring it up a notch! Use dig, and after that follow it up with a cut.” You commanded your pokemon.

    Torchic chirped in a definite affirmative then went into action. Using his single claw, Torchic began digging a hole into which he disappeared. Slowpoke yawned at this and didn’t even move. Torchic came back out of another hole behind the slowpoke and began attack fiercely, mostly with his claw. It seemed to be ineffective but slight winces of pain crossed slowpoke’s face for a moment, giving you hope. Slowpoke turned to face Torchic and gave him a chilling growl. Torchic was still feeling great from the X-Attack and so just shrugged it off. Building up power in his talon, Torchic brought it down across the slowpoke’s face, giving it a searing cut. This time it felt pain, letting out several moans. What will you do?

    "Wow this slowpoke is tougher than i expected. You're doing great, torchic" Littix said, as he once again pulled out an x-attack. He sprayed torchic with it and:
    "This time try a cut, followed by strength. Whatever you do try to dodge his attacks." Torchic was ready to fight.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  15. #840
    Ice Tyranitar Guest

    Default

    Ice Tyranitar- “Just use powder snow again! Be careful this time; try to dodge its next attack.” You ordered your Snorunt.

    Snow Ball again sucked in some air then blew icy cold air spotted with snow at the exeggcute. This time the reaction was different though as it must have hit a weak spot or something and the attack froze over some parts of exeggcute, making it unable to move. It’s eyes were still in action though and they glowed a bluish tint and sent blue tinted rings of psychic energy at Snow Ball. He wasn’t sure if this was an attack or not but still tried to avoid it but was caught by the last ring. It did no damage but affected Snow Ball’s brain somehow and his eyes started to close. Moment’s later he was on his side, snoring loudly. What will you do?
    Great, hypnosis Ice Tyranitar thought, however he soon was giving another order to his Snorunt "Snow Ball wake up!" he said. "If you can hear me, try to Powder Snow again!"

  16. #841
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    umbreon11, your reply is unnacceptable.

    Edit= Thank You, it's great.
    Last edited by Dream Breaker; 23rd February 2005 at 12:44 AM.

    9 Wins / 0 Losses / 0 Ties
    Level 2 Trainer // B Grade Referee
    44 TP | 21 KOs | 3.25 SP

  17. #842
    meandude33 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    [b]Rainbow Waterfalls

    Nitrus, Chikorita04, Flames Galore, and Meandude33: Following your pokemon's map choice, like a huge number of people seem to have been doing lately in the Cloud Garden, you enter a small path leading into a forest. In the distance you hear the trickling of running water and the faint sounds of pokemon and trainers wandering around. A cool mist hangs through the air as you head down the path, which not far ahead forks into 2 directions, one to the right that heads towards the water and another to the left that goes deeper into the woods...

    NOTE: I put the four of you together because you're all entering the zone at the same time, you can break apart any time you wish, this just makes it easier for me to post...ALSO, I'm pretty sure you all need to put your pokemon teams in your signatures. If you have done this then don't worry, but make sure that if you haven't done so that you do!
    Following my map with what seems to be many people I hear some sort of water. Seeing the path ahead I see two directions to go to, one goes towards the water the other towards a forest. "Hmmmm...which way to go... Well I think I'll go to the right towards the water. What do you think Buffsta?" "Machop!!" "Alright then let's get to the water as fast as possible and run!!!!"

  18. #843
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SLURPING AND DROOLING AND HURR
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

    Vagabond Aeon-As you throw the rock at the psyduck, it turns to you and Hania, then waddles off.
    Following it you see that it is waddling towards a huge lake. As you follow the little yellow duck, you notice that the lake is not blue like it should be, but green. As Psyduck reaches the shore,it starts hoping madly up and down, pointing to a magikarp floating on its side in the scum, apparently barely alive.What will you do?
    "...oh that's DISGUSTING. Hania, stay here." "Natu..." "Don't worry, I'll be okay."

    Realizing the Magikarp was in trouble, Jeremy took a deep breath and stripped down to his underpants. He then waded into the lake and began swimming towards the Magikarp, hoping to pull it out of the polluted water. On the shore, Psyduck and Natu were squacking like crazy...


    Hope this is long enough.
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

  19. #844
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    OOC: I haven't been here forever, I am going to restart my adventure in the Cloud Forest.

    Andrew and Plusle wander through the Cloud Garden up to a sign that says "Cloud Forest"
    "Well... we shall go here Plusle."
    : "Yay!"
    *walks through the brush and bushes into the forest with his Plusle...*

  20. #845
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    Rainbow Waterfalls

    *~Hureta~*: Confidently ordering the attack, Swinub dashes forth. Leaping, it catches the ghost pokemon by surprise! Unfortunately, despite surprised the pokemon, Swinub simply passes right through the incorporeal attacker. Chuckling, Shuppet smirks at you.

    {Nice try girl, but you should know physical attacks do nothing to me!}

    Charging, the ghost pokemon crackles with what looks like black lighting, and suddenly sends out a strike that engulfs your poor Swinub and sends the little one flying into a pile of rubble. Night Shade is quite a powerful attack, considering it means Shuppet is at least level 13, and Swinub falls to the ground unconscious. Shuppet laughs wildly...

    {One down, one to go..HURK!!}

    The pokemon never finishes the sentence, as a black form crashes into the ghost and sends it crashing to the floor of the ancient building. Unmelding from the shadows, the mysterious attacker is revealed as an Umbreon! The mysterious dog pokemon stares at you for a long moment, its yellow eyes piercing into your soul. This doesn't happen for long, as it grabs the ghost in its maw and gives a nod to the Noctowl, who is recovering, before dashing into the shadows again. Swinub, meanwhile, is helped up by the Shroomish and given some herbs to heal as Noctowl stands.

    [I thank you for trying to help, go back to sleep young one. The Gaurdians of the Falls are watching over us, your pokemon will be fine by morning...]


    Trainer laughes sinisterly at the fallen shuppet. Laughing sinister at all the grammatical mistakes made. As for his swinub, the trainer couldn't bare watching it lost to its first fight. After all, it IS an underused pokemon for a reason.

    Finally got a nice sleep after the night. Swinub seems to be walking slowly. The weather is hot, as always. For them, they are both continuing their adventure towards the Rainbow Waterfall. As they look back, the building seems to be empty, not a sight of anything...

    Denulge doesn't mind losing to a shuppet, as his eyes were 'blocked' by his fur. The stripes he had, he'd rather be slothing around XD
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  21. #846
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    SKY GATE
    If there is anyone in the Sky Gate area and I’ve missed you (which I obviously have since I haven’t written any updates for it) could you please PM me your last update/reply so that I can edit an update in for you? Thanks in advance.


    CLOUD FOREST
    Jau - After witnessing the amazing sight of Cotton’s evolution take place right in front of your eyes you return your elegant Altaria to her pokeball for a well-deserved rest before heading off into the Cloud Forest with a grin spreading from ear to ear, feeling as proud as punch for having raised your dear little Swablu so well. A short time later you hear a faint scream and stop dead in your tracks, your expression quickly turning to one of concern as you listen to see if you can hear the sound again. After a few agonisingly long seconds you hear the scream again. It is faint, but definitely close by. What will you do?

    Cain - Don’t worry about it, I took even longer to update but umm… I’m wishing I’d read this sooner because you ignored just about every fundamental rule we have for replying to updates. The RP in itself was good, but unfortunately FB doesn’t work like that. All you do is RP your reaction to the situation I have created for you and order your pokemon’s attacks. You cannot, under any circumstances, control the actions of the pokemon you are battling, that’s my job. I’m sorry, I should have caught this sooner but I didn’t which means that you’re going to have to reply to it again. Here is a link for how to properly reply to updates. Once again, I apologise for not catching it sooner or I could have given you plenty of time to fix it up. Here is your update again (slightly edited to include you alone):

    Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the forest, its bright and cheerful atmosphere has a calming effect on you as the morning sun filters through the canopy of leaves above. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk. Your sense of peace is suddenly cut short however when you encounter some unexpected action as a Phanpy comes charging out of the bushes and crashes into you, knocking you flat on your behind. Oops! That was a rather ungraceful landing. What will you do?

    Nightime Lugia - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the forest you are suddenly accosted by an Ekans who has appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around your foot. What will you do?

    Dark Scizor - Rubbing your head where you had been hit you glare angry at the mischievous Meditite who continues to grin back at you with a cheeky expression on its face. Furious, you send Scyther out to deal with it and so he darts forward with Quick Attack, making his way up to the tree branch with lightning speed to hit Meditite for light damage. Lucky for Meditite it had been holding on to an overhanging branch and avoids being knocked out of the tree when it suddenly finds a gust of Silver Wind heading straight for it. Meditite retaliates with Confusion, its psychic energy dissipating the attack before it hits. Meditite then swings itself onto the branch above while Scyther Leers at it but Meditite simply pokes out its tongue, as cheeky as ever. What will you do?

    rosedarkmaster - Entering the beautiful, leafy domain of the Cloud Forest you take a quick look at your surroundings, surprised at how brightly lit this forest appears to be. The light is filtering through the trees giving the forest a sense of tranquillity when you are suddenly startled by the sound of a shrill scream. Stopping dead in your tracks you listen, wondering if you had perhaps been hearing things. Pikachu looks up at you, a small frown on her little face when you both hear it again. Pikachu immediately rushes into the bushes, eager to help whoever is in trouble when a moment later she is thrown back out again and lands on her rear at your feet. With a look of surprise on her face she doesn’t even have a chance to react when a Ralts appears from the foliage looking very angry. Uh-oh! Looks like you Pika has invaded this one’s territory. Whatever will you do?

    Amadeus Windfall - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Travelling along, enjoying the tranquillity of the forest, its bright and cheerful atmosphere has a calming effect on you as the morning sun filters through the canopy of leaves above. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk along with Nidoni, happily whistling random tunes to yourself. Several minutes later you enter a small clearing and notice a Teddiursa “playing” with a Ledyba. Unfortunately Teddiursa doesn’t seem to realise that plucking a bugs wings off can be a rather painful experience and it seems to be becoming upset with the fact that Ledyba is crying and doesn’t want to play with it. Your reaction?

    Eon - Wanting a brand new adventure you decide to head for the famous Cloud Forest and so set forth with two of your faithful companions, Sneasel and Growlithe, who walk happily by your side. Upon finally reaching the forest you look around, surprised by it’s beauty and the amount of light beneath the canopy of leaves above. Your tranquil surroundings are pleasant to say the least and you soon find yourself coming upon a stream which is trickling gently through the forest. As you approach the stream you feel something tap you on the shoulder but when you look around there is nothing there. Shrugging it off you turn to the stream again but once again you feel a tap on your shoulder. Frowning slightly your eyes scan the forest around you but there is nothing, only trees. Turning toward the stream for a third time you feel the tap again but this time you spin around in time to see the tree branch next to you retreating back to its original position. With realisation finally dawning on you, it turns out you’re a fraction of a second too late to avoid being whacked in the face with Flail from this prankster of a Sudowoodo. Your reaction?

    LordAndrew - Entering the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest with Plusle by your side you are amazed by the beauty of this forest in the clouds. As you travel you enjoy the dazzling effect of the morning sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above, the streaks of sunlight dancing about as a gentle breeze causes the leaves to rustle slightly in its wake. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business. After a short while you hear a particular sound that draws your attention. It is the most beautiful bird’s song you have ever heard and as you look toward the treetops you see a little Swablu singing its heart out. But the thing that shocks you the most is the Murkrow that appears out of nowhere and attacks the little Swablu. Swablu falls out of the tree and lands in a heap of at its base, battered and bruised, while the Murkrow swoops down to attack it again. What will you do?


    RAINBOW ROAD
    lilblue - The boy stares back at you in disbelief. “You said that thing didn’t belong to you! You can’t battle with a pokemon you don’t own, but if you wanna give it a try then do your best!” Reaching for his belt he unlatches another pokeball before tossing it forward to reveal a Poliwag.

    “Brutus!” the boy yells. “Send that glutton Gulpin to sleep with Hypnosis then attack it with Bubble! Geodude, Tackle the bird!”

    NB: Seeing as Gulpin isn’t on your team you can’t control its moves for this battle, I will do that. You can urge it on but please don’t take control of it.

    PokéCma - Firstly, Full Heal does not “melt” String Shot and secondly you’ve given me nothing to work with so this one will be brief.
    With Woody blinded and having no idea at all what he’s doing you go to him and try to help peel away the sticky goo covering his eyes. Partially successful, at least enough for him to see, albeit a little blurry, Woody then looks around the clearing, furious with Caterpie for having done this to him before spying the little caterpillar giggling away furiously on it’s little patch of leaves. Wanting justice Woody charges for Caterpie who comes back to it’s senses in time to notice the enraged Treecko running at it. Caterpie then leaps forward to Tackle Woody but doesn’t do a great deal of damage to him. What will you do now?

    Lon - The girl smiles in response to your answer. “You’re not the first and won’t be the last,” she replies, laughing lightly. Obviously having come across many lost trainers before she isn’t at all surprised by your answer to her question. “My name is Amy,” she continues while holding out her hand in welcome. “My father and I have a cabin just up the trail. You’re welcome to join us for dinner and spend the night seeing as it’s getting rather late now then father will guide you back to the main road in the morning after you’ve had plenty of rest.” Amy certainly appears friendly enough and the offer sure does sound good after the events of the day. What will you do?

    Metal Yoshi - Realising it isn’t going to be an easy task getting out of this pit, several theories cross your mind as to how you may go about doing this when you remember the Spheal your friend had given you. Releasing the playful ball of blubber into the pit Spheal looks around confused, obviously a little disappointed to find himself in the bottom of a deep pit rather than floating upon a nice big lake where he can go for a refreshing swim. Conveying your instructions to your disgruntled friend he nods, understanding what you are trying to accomplish although he looks a little dubious as to how it could succeed.

    Releasing a Powder Snow into the air you soon find the pit, and yourself, covered in a thin layer of snow. Wrapping your arms around yourself to try and warm up after that freezing blast of air you step back while Spheal unleashes a Water Gun up the side of the pit. The water rushes back down over the frozen sides of the dirt walls, welling up in a small pool of water at your feet and you can’t help but feel a little dejected by the failure of this plan.

    Thinking of what to do next you are suddenly startled by a voice from above and look up to see a boy of about 13 looking over the side. “Hey down there!” he says, a little surprised to find you in the trap. “Do you need a hand getting out?” Without waiting for a response the boy disappears when a second later an enormous rocky body slides down into the pit. The boy is using his Onix to create a “ladder” for you to use to climb out and escape. Your reaction?

    Kas85 - Excited after having captured your first pokemon you stop short when seeing the eggs laying by the roadside. Concerned, you carefully approach them, hoping that a pokemon hadn’t abandoned their babies when suddenly the eggs begin to spin forming into the shape of an Exeggcute. With understanding now dawning on you, you feel yourself becoming a little drowsy and wonder briefly where this sudden attack of lethargy has come from. Uh-oh! It appears Exeggcute is trying to Hypnotise you. Whatever will you do?

    Texan Chris - Pleased with the latest addition to your team and very proud of Amp’s performance in battle you decide to stop for lunch. While the three of you enjoy your meal along with your relaxing surroundings you notice some movement out of the corner of your eye and turn to look when you see a Sandshrew gingerly approaching your makeshift camp. It appears the aroma of the food you are cooking has drawn it out of hiding. Hmm, it is looking a little hungry. What will you do?

    Matty - With Pinsir now feeling like it had just been trampled by a raging Tauros its reflexes are a little slow which allows Treecko to move in a whack it hard with yet another Pound. Pinsir somehow manages to get hold of Treecko though and begins to squeeze him with Bind. Luckily for Treecko, Pinsir is very weak now so he once again Absorbs some more of the stagbeetle’s energy. Pinsir’s grip loosens as it begins to slump to the ground, very near to passing out. What will you do?

    Chaos - Eager to please his new master Whimsur eagerly obeys your commands and stand stock still while screaming his little head off. It certainly appears that your plan of attracting more pokemon has worked - Whimsur has awakened a swarm of Beedrill who had been sleeping in a tree by the side of the road. They’re displeased with the noise Whimsur is making and they charge forward to attack. Uh-oh! Watcha gunna do?

    PMD - Please refrain from interfering in the battle if you can help it. I‘ll let it go this time but please keep that in mind for future reference.
    With Aipom still quite agitated, you notice it’s Tail Whipping about before it leaps forward to attack Torchic again but Torchic isn’t about to let this little primate outwit him and he lashes out, Scratching Aipom across the face. Aipom squeals with pain, reaching up to touch its hand to it’s stinging face while staring at Torchic in disbelief. What will you do now?

    Joshua - Shocked by the sudden attack you can only stare for a second, trying to comprehend what has just happened but your senses soon kick into gear and you release Taillow to Counter Rhyhorn’s next attack. Rushing to take Vulpix into your arms you hold him gently while Taillow prepares to face off against Rhyhorn, placing herself between Vulpix and the angry dinosaur-like pokemon. Taillow begins to glow red, and with a determined look in her eye, allows Rhyhorn’s attack to hit. The moment the two pokemon connect they both go flying backward. Taillow takes a hard knock, the attack having done a lot of damage to the little bird, but Rhyhorn has sustained twice the amount of damage it had inflicted upon Taillow and is even weaker still. Taillow, hurt and very weak now, hops unsteadily to her feet, that determined look still in her eye as she faces off once again against the angry Rhyhorn. What will you do?

    Castform - Before we start there are two things I want to point out. Firstly, all you do is post what you intend to do in reaction to the situation I create for you. And secondly, it’s my decision as to whether or not your attacks actually hit, not yours. For now I’ll accept that you ordered Shuppet (?? Your sig doesn’t say) to use two Knock Offs.
    You and Ghoul nod at each other, the silent understanding between you clearer than words. Eager for battle Ghoul immediately flies toward Baltoy to hit it with Knock Off but Baltoy begins spinning in tight, fast circles, its Rapid Spin effectively knocking Ghoul back. Furious with Baltoy for countering his attack, Ghoul moves in to attack with a second Knock Off only to find himself being blasted backward with a surprise Confusion attack. Oops! Looks like you’re gunna have to think out a strategy here, this is one tough pogeymon. What will you do?

    Duncan - Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?

    Rin - Umm… neu… You started off well and then you went and decided that Abra was not only completely healed, but you also chose its gender. It doesn’t work like that I’m afraid. I’ll accept the first part of your reply and take over from there. Please be sure to read the Updates & Replies thread before replying to this update.

    Distraught at seeing Abra in so much pain you speak calmly to the little psychic pokemon in order to try and soothe its nerves so that you’re free to help it. Abra, sensing that you mean it no harm, stops struggling and allows you to pry open the jaws of the steel trap. Finally free, Abra faints dead away on the ground, weakened from its loss of blood. Lifting it into your arms you try giving it a Potion but to no avail. This little one needs immediate medical attention. What will you do?

    neopolis3 - Your concern for Tempest soon turns to excitement when you see the Poochyena appear from the bushes but Tempest isn’t looking nearly as excited as you when the little hyena rushes forward to Tackle him. Tempest would have been sent flying from the force of this attack but he has quite cleverly latched onto Poochyena’s front leg with Bite and doesn’t appear to want to let go. Poochy is now Howling with pain while Tempest is happily latched onto the howling pup. What will you do?

    artemis fowl - Deciding to ignore the dirt trail and the rustling bushes by the roadside you instead continue to travel straight along the main path of the Rainbow Road. A few minutes later as you are walking, you notice something small rolling along the path toward you. Stopping for a moment you watch it closely but it isn’t until it is only a few metres away that you finally recognise it for what it is. This little red and white sphere isn’t a pokeball but a Voltorb and it suddenly stops, skidding to a halt in the middle of the path. It’s little eyes stare at you angrily before you see traces of electricity Charging around it. What will you do?

    Jon Jen - Deciding to investigate the bushes rustling by the roadside you approach cautiously, not exactly sure of what you will find. Parting the leaves very slowly you peer inside only to find a pair of big teary eyes staring straight back at you. It appears this little Jigglypuff is very upset because it has lost its microphone and can’t sing for the travellers who pass by upon their journeys. Aww, poor little thing… L What will you do?

    Moonlight - Deciding to investigate the rustling foliage you could swear you see a pair of pokemon eyes staring back out at you and you’re right! As your face comes up closer to the bushes a little Phanpy charges out and Tackles you, knocking you off your feet. What will you do?


    THE FORBIDDEN GARDEN
    Sheer Cold - After Alakazam’s overdramatic disappearance you and Gamer C decide to split your search for the keys and then meet back here at the Forbidden Garden’s gate once you have found three keys apiece. Saying your farewells you both head off in separate directions, Gamer heading for the Cloud Forest while you begin your journey toward Memory Lane. Several hours later the day has passed into late afternoon and you finally find yourself walking along the dark and brooding concrete pathway that is known as Memory Lane. You take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway, reading the many inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon, and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings they have left that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised.

    As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also from around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. Even Delibird, who had been happy enough during the day-long travel, is beginning to look a little strained and you begin to wonder if you have made the right choice in beginning your search here. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Gastly hovering above one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in it’s eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?

    Gamer C - After Alakazam’s overdramatic disappearance you and Sheer Cold decide to split your search for the keys and then meet back here at the Forbidden Garden’s gate once you have found three keys apiece. Saying your farewells you both head off in separate directions, Sheer heading for Memory Lane while you begin your journey to the Cloud Forest. Several hours later the day has passed into late afternoon and you finally find yourself entering the beautiful, leafy domain of the Cloud Forest. Taking a few moments to admire the beauty of your surroundings you are pleasantly surprised by how brightly lit this forest appears to be. Not at all dark and dreary, it has a bright, cheerful atmosphere and while you venture forward you enjoy the beautiful calming effect of the afternoon sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above causing streaks of sunlight to dance about as a gentle breeze has the leaves rustling slightly in its wake. The sounds of nature fill your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk. Several minutes later however, you hear something that causes your confidence to waver slightly and you listen more carefully. Hearing a small squeal you follow the sound, wondering what you will find, and are shocked when you pass through a small patch of bushes to find a Gulpin attempting to consume an Oddish that it had mistaken for a juicy blue berry. Your reaction?

    rokman - Deciding you would like to venture toward the Forbidden Garden since it has such a mysterious aura surrounding it, you slowly make your way along the path leading to the ancient site, the eerie silence fraying on your nerves. The further you walk, the more gloomy the atmosphere, but you try not to think about this and instead concentrate on what lays before you. Finally reaching the ancient wooden gate which blocks off any possible entry into the Garden, you stand for a few moments examining the locks upon the door. Deciding to take a look around you release your pokemon and the three of you begin searching the nearby bushes for any signs of keys. After a while you decide your search is fruitless when you notice one of the plants shaking violently. Reaching for the plant you rip it out of the ground only to find a Gulpin attached to the end of it, the plant roots still firmly held in its mouth while Gulpin stares at you with a mischievous glint in its eye. What will you do?

  22. #847
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Journeying through Hoenn
    Posts
    4,959

    Default >.< What are the chances of me saying exaclty those words?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilexaron
    First Set of Updates! w0ot! Thank you, Psychic, for posting your reply. It really helps. Hmm, already on my good side...

    Memory Lane

    Psychic- The Cacnea looks at you, and approaches you with a humongous grin on it's face. It seems you have made a friend, but you've got absolutely no idea what you just said. Your Scyther is quick to tell you.

    "You just told it 'I like your sugar cakes'!" he says with amusement. The Cacnea continues to come closer until another Cacnea comes out of the bushes and picks up the other one, yelling at it for falling for human sweet-talk. This one is bigger than the other and then swerves on it's thorns towards you with a malicious frown. It seems there is no way out of battling, so, what will you do?

    (P.S.=Congrats on being first to update! That was a fun one to do!)
    *is so ready to murder Vilexaron*     Spoiler:

    Sorry, that rarely happens. Moving on...

    Psychic stares at the Cacnea couple in amusement, mixed with regret. "I suppose I should have tried harder to learn Cacnea. Now see where goofing off has lead me." She mused, as her eyes glazed over, remembering Scyther trying to teach her Cacnea.
    "Ah well, we can use the experience, I suppose, though catching it is certainly out of the question..." Psychic shook her head sadly, letting her golden hair fall into her face.
    “Ready for a fight?” She asked her companion, who smiled in return and got into a fighting stance he and his trainer had practiced to perfection; with both scythes crossed in front of his chest, knees slightly bent and one clawed foot facing the opponent, the other facing outwards. “Ther!” He cried out in reply.
    “Right then, my friend, let’s start things off with a Leer attack!” The trainer cried out. The Scyther obeyed, staring into the cactus Pokémon’s beady eyes in challenge, hoping to lower its Defences.


    ~Psychic
    PS: You will still pay for this, you 'midget', just like Javert did! *chucks cheese at Vilexaron* Feel the wraith of cheese and spoon jugglers!

  23. #848
    Tha Legend Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Fountain garden people, I am now your updator for a while so have fun!


    THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN
    The Legend – As Tim leads you and the other trainer through the fountain garden, you hear something happening by one of the large fountains. As you run to the sound, you see a group of trainers Being terrorized by another group of very sinister trainers. As one spots you, she runs over to you.

    “Hey Foo’ get of our turf!”She says, her pink Mohawk waving in the wind.

    As both you and Tim stand dumfounded, you see the other trainer engaged in a battle with a fearsom ferow, but his Gravler seems to be doing well enough. Then the Mohawk girl starts to shout at you again.

    “Yo, Dis is wack, les’ go punisher!” she says, releasing a makuhita.

    Tim backs off, leaving you to deal with the wannabe punk. What will you do?
    Mason winced as the pokéball opened in front of the strange girl. Makuhita, a super-powered fighting pokémon resembling a punching bag, flexed its muscles.

    "What now... Tim?" Mase looked around frantically for the "missing" guide.

    There goes my chance to run, Mase groaned inwardly. He was sure Tim would reappear as soon as the danger was gone. He turned back to the girl.

    "You dun messed up now, foo!," she threatened in her mannish way. "Punisher gonna mess you up real good!"

    Mase rolled his eyes and blew his platinum-blonde bangs from his eyes. "You ain't street, yo! You a busta!" Apparently, this mocking respomse angered the girl, but Mason just tossed his pokeball forward releasing Supastar, his staryu.

    "Superstar! Harden twice then give it a quick tackle attack... um... Yo!"


    OOC: I guess I missed an update. Anyway, I hope I didn't assume too much with the mohawk girl thing. I also hope the ASB command string is okay too.

    ~Legend~

  24. #849
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress



    RAINBOW ROAD



    Kas85 - Excited after having captured your first pokemon you stop short when seeing the eggs laying by the roadside. Concerned, you carefully approach them, hoping that a pokemon hadn’t abandoned their babies when suddenly the eggs begin to spin forming into the shape of an Exeggcute. With understanding now dawning on you, you feel yourself becoming a little drowsy and wonder briefly where this sudden attack of lethargy has come from. Uh-oh! It appears Exeggcute is trying to Hypnotise you. Whatever will you do?

    Kassie went into action and sent out Fortuna, to try and block the hypnosis attack. She had Fortuna, her natu, start pecking at the eggs, trying to stop the terrible attack that the exeggcute was emmiting. Natu hopped towards the eggs, concerned about its trainer, and attemped a fury of peck attacks.

  25. #850
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Eon - Wanting a brand new adventure you decide to head for the famous Cloud Forest and so set forth with two of your faithful companions, Sneasel and Growlithe, who walk happily by your side. Upon finally reaching the forest you look around, surprised by it’s beauty and the amount of light beneath the canopy of leaves above. Your tranquil surroundings are pleasant to say the least and you soon find yourself coming upon a stream which is trickling gently through the forest. As you approach the stream you feel something tap you on the shoulder but when you look around there is nothing there. Shrugging it off you turn to the stream again but once again you feel a tap on your shoulder. Frowning slightly your eyes scan the forest around you but there is nothing, only trees. Turning toward the stream for a third time you feel the tap again but this time you spin around in time to see the tree branch next to you retreating back to its original position. With realisation finally dawning on you, it turns out you’re a fraction of a second too late to avoid being whacked in the face with Flail from this prankster of a Sudowoodo. Your reaction?
    Eon, rubbing his stinging face with his hand, turned and faced the Sudowoodo. Inferno was growling at it furiously, but Eon quickly calmed it. "Save it for the battle, girl. Okay, Inferno, use Crunch on its leg and don't let go no matter what. Eclipse? Cut the nearest tree in a way that it will fall on Sudowoodo. Then go up to Sudowoodo and use Strength to fling him into another tree. You guys got it? The two Pokemon roared in acknowledgment and began to carry out their trainers orders.

    To All of My Updatees: Updates are coming soon.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •