Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 951 to 975 of 1063

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

  1. #951
    aron fan Guest

    Default

    Aron Fan: Knowing that the battle is over you return your Horsea back to her pokeball. You then order your Mankey Bash to finish off the Geodude with a Low Kick. Geodude once again throws its self at Bash with a Tackle Attack. Bash knowing that it was a weak attack lets the attack hit and then hits the Geodude with a powerful Low Kick. The Low Kick knocks Geodude back a few meters and faints it. For his effort Bash receives a Level Up. Now you have quite a few options of what you can do. Like you could visit the nearby town behind you. Or explore the rocky land. Or maybe even catch the wild Geodude. It is all up to you. What will you do?
    "wow ok i never noticed the town , return mankey"

    "go ponyta" he shout as libertys pokeball slipped from his fingers

    "ok can you take me to that town" will said confidently jumping on ponyta

  2. #952
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SLURPING AND DROOLING AND HURR
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Vagabond Aeon (repost of last update) - Hania chirups then hops off your shoulder and squares off with the bug. she begins to run around Pinco, getting faster by the minute.Pinco tries to stay up, but topples over, his eyes spinning in the classic anime style.Taking advantage of its temporary incapacitation, Hania nails it hard, causing a few of its plates to fall off.The Pinco’s not looking to good, but it still has some fight left in it.What will you do?
    "Excellent work, Hania. We've almost got it now... keep it occupied for a moment." While Hania and the Pineco stared eachother down, Jeremy prepared a Poke Ball for use. "This thing looks weakened enough... now or never. Hania, give him a Peck..."
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

  3. #953
    Crazy Wartortle Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward

    Crazy Wartortle: Your houndour nods, than, hoping to catch the minun off guard, fires a ton of embers at the poor electric mouse. Most hit, singing its fur, and causing it to fall over. “Mi….” it sighs, than gives up, KO’d. Level up for Houndour. You throw your pokeball, spinning it through the air.it hits the minun, who weakly tries to dodge, but is sucked up into the ball. The ball rocks a few times than dings. Congrats! You have caught a male, level 5 minun. You notice that the door that minun came out of has opened all the way, Revealing a round, study like room. Will you explore the room?
    Sweet, a Minun. Good job Houndour. Red took out a potion and sprayed his injured pooch with it.
    "How about exploring that door over there?"
    "Hound hour our"
    "Alright let's get moving, you too Minun." Red let out his Minun, and sprayed him with a potion as well. The three than walked into the door.

  4. #954
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward

    ForeverFlygon: You start up the rickety ladder, hoping that it won’t break under your weight. About half way up, a rung breaks under your feet, off-balancing you, almost making you fall. After climbing the rest of the way up, climbing into the tower, you find yourself in a large room, full, of hay, and to your disgust, dead rodents. Looking around, it seems theirs not much to do up here, turning around, you are about to climb back down, when you hear a very faint rustling. Freezing, you here the source of the rustling hit the floor with a thump. Looking over your shoulder, you see the largest Noctowl you’ve ever seen. Its head brushes the ceiling, about 9 feet tall , at its highest point, including its eyebrows.Cocking its head, it recites a small poem.

    Fire, water, earth, and air
    Challenge them, all four, We dare
    Defeat them all within the day
    And you efforts will be repaid


    It seems to be some kind of invitation or challenge. Will you find out more?
    Just a small note; the color is Burlywood, not burleywood.

    As the Noctowl speaks, Feera begins to wonder what he is talking of.
    'Maybe he is talking of the elements, but in pokemon types? Fire water, earth and air, will become Fire, Water Ground anf Flying... That must be it! But then to the part of defeating them... Shall I battle one of every type, maybe? And within a day? I wonder where I can find a Water type in these parts though. Flying should be easy, unless the pokemon is a goood battler. But the repaying part seems good, unless it is to punish me. I wonder... But this could be a good thing to do also.'

    "Okay, honorable Noctowl, I accept thee challenge. Will you please tell me something more about it, so that I am not completely blindfolded?"
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 23rd March 2005 at 8:55 AM. Reason: Away with the sig!

  5. #955
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    yugh, i would like to restart my adventure at Memory Lane.

  6. #956
    ROBEATSKEE1 Guest

    Default

    i would like to make a change from the cloud forest to the fountain gardens since i dont think theres an updator for the cloud forests

  7. #957
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !すげい!
    i would like to make a change from the cloud forest to the fountain gardens since i dont think theres an updator for the cloud forests
    Another ZA did take over the Cloud Forest from me but due to the downtime those posts were lost. That ZA also appears to have disappeared so I guess I'll start updating the Cloud Forest again since there is nobody else to cover it. If you want to stay in the area I'll be updating within the next couple of days, otherwise you're still free to switch areas if you'd prefer.

  8. #958

    Default

    Rekkuza: You walk into Rock Garden with your Diglett Digda and admire the beautiful landscape. Digda seems to be more interested in playing around in the sand then doing anything else so you decide to wait for him to finish playing before you head out. While you watch Digda enjoying himself you are knocked to the ground by something from the air. Digda immediately stops his playing and checks if you are all right. The creature that had hit you lands on the ground and lets out a chirp. It seems that the thing that hit you was a Taillow and it also seems very sorry for hitting you. You then see a boy around the age of 10 with brown hair and raggedy clothes run over to you. When he reaches you he stops and the Taillow flies up and lands on his shoulder. “I am very sorry about my Tallow hitting you. It did not mean to. Please forgive it,” the boy says in an ashamed tone. What will you do?

    Aron Fan: You return your Mankey to its pokeball and send out your elegant Ponyta Liberty. You confidently get on Liberty’s back and ride to off to the town. When you reach the town Liberty slows down her pace and slowly walks through the town. You look around to see many shops and buildings. There are also a lot of trainers with their pokemon roaming through the town. Liberty stops when you arrive at an area where there are lots of trainers battling. A girl who looks around 8 years old with yellow hair in pigtails, a silky white dress and a hat to match walks over to you. “Would you like to battle?” she asks with a sweet smile on her face. What will you do?

    P-Arts: (Repost of last update) You tell Vulpix to hide behind you and it dose so because it is to scared to do anything else. You throw a pokeball into the air and release your Teddiursa Ekli. You also tell Medo to battle to. Medo is the first one to make a move. He floats over to the Poochyena and gives it a nice slobbery Lick. Before Medo can use its Hypnosis attack the Poochyena kicks some sand strait into Medo’s open mouth. Medo floats hire up, away from where most attacks can hit him and tries to get the sand out of his mouth. He seems to be having bad luck with his Lick attack. Ekli lets out a Growl and then runs over to the Houndour fist hitting it with a Scratch and then with a Metal Claw. The Houndour responds to this by shooting a bunch of fireballs at Ekli. The attack pushes Ekli back and dose some damage. The Houndour then opens its mouth and out spills a thick purple gas, which spreads across the field. You cannot see anything because of the Smog attack. What will you do?

  9. #959
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Default

    When is Eon going to update? It's been ages since his last update!

  10. #960

    Default

    You know, many updators have lives outside of FB. Perhaps this is just the case with Eon. He may have homework, Spring Break vacation, or anything else that's keeping him away. Or maybe he just doesn't want to update right now. Please be patient. And please do not hound after updators. We do have lives, too. (OMG)

  11. #961
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    This is a perfect example of not only why ZA's are constantly coming and going, but also why the current ones are overworked. Updators put in a lot of voluntary time giving you adventures and when they have the time to do them and are updating regularly everyone is their best friend. When they're busy and updates either slow down or slack off completely for a while, everyone is harassing them with, "LIEK OMFG WHERE HAVE ZE UPDATES GONE!!!!!#@@111!!!!!"

    Eon has his reasons for not having updated yet and so do I. Please don't harass updators, it turns them off and they're less inclined to update. If they quit it leaves the rest of us with more to do and it leaves you with less frequent updates. Think about that before you start complaining again.

  12. #962
    ROBEATSKEE1 Guest

    Default

    okay then ill go back to the cloud forest

  13. #963
    TreeckoKnight87 Guest

    Default

    Chase stepped into the Fountain garden with his Bulbasaur, Saur. They trodded down the path, admiring the many fountains filled with water pokemon.

    "I hope we can find a strong water type. This places is overflowing with um," Chase said to Saur.

    "Bulba," Saur agreed. They walked around gingerly, so as not to step on any wild pokemon lying about. Chase was prepared to get a fishing rod, but Saur nudged him and pointed to a sign reading No Fishing. Chase sighed.

    "Oh well, we'll have to do this the hard way," he sighed. Saur nodded and they trudged along in their search.
    Last edited by TreekoKnight87; 26th March 2005 at 4:42 AM.

  14. #964
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Extremely sorry for my lack of updates, alot of stuff going on right now and I just caught up. I also thought my computer ate all my updates I had done at one stage but I found them again but not before I wasted time trying to rewrite them. Anyway hopefully I'll have more frequent updates in the future.

    Burnt Forest Wastelands

    Ice Tyranitar- "Snow Ball wake up!" you shout to your pokémon, desperately trying to wake him up. It worked, to an extent since Snow Ball was looking a bit groggy from just waking up. "If you can hear me, try to Powder Snow again!" You yelled to get the message across to your snorunt. He heard and looked towards the partially frozen exeggcute. Sucking in his breath, a blast of icy cold air blew towards the grass/psychic type. The aim was off though and less than half of the super-cooled air hit its target. While this was going on, exeggcute was violently shaking itself, trying to free itself from its icy prison. Hairline fractures spread like wildfire all over the frozen parts of its body, the cracks growing until the ice broke, freeing its captive. Although still cold, exeggcute could once again move freely and doing so, glowed a pinkish tone. The air between the two pokemon rippled as a blast of psychic energy ripped through space between them, making contact with Snow Ball. The impact knocked your pokemon back a few feet but he got up quickly, ready for more combat. What will you do?

    Dark Fire- Pulling out another X-attack, you sprayed your torchic with it. He felt even stronger straight away, puffing out his chest.

    “This time try a cut, followed by strength. Whatever you do try to dodge his attacks.” were your orders to Torchic.

    He nodded in answer and then ran at his opponent. Slowpoke, as its name suggests, was just to fat and lazy to make any real attempt to dodge, his try at avoiding the attack was laughable to say the least. Torchic leaped into the air, his talon glowing with white energy. He brought down his claw, putting a deep cut in Slowpoke. This time the world renowned ‘dumb’ pokemon felt pain, even if it only was for a few seconds and about 6 seconds after the event, the pain was intense the time it was felt. Torchic was unrelenting, following his cut by putting his whole strength into his body, striking Slowpoke’s head. Torchic had to wait again before Slowpoke showed signs of the attack being effective. Slowpoke’s face twisted in pain as it’s nerves registered the hit, apparently hurting even more than the last hit. After your opponent overcame its throbbing face, a bluish energy surrounded its body and Torchic’s body. Then it faded but not before giving Torchic a twinge, disabling its strength. Following this Slowpoke filled its mouth with something as its mouth bulged with whatever was inside. Releasing the pressure in its mouth, a jet of water was shot in Torchic’s direction. Torchic was wary of the attack after he saw Slowpoke’s mouth swelling up and quickly rolled away from the water, avoiding injury. What will you do?

    Psychic Scyther- “Scyther, use an onslaught of quick attacks on girafarig!!” you yelled to your pokemon.

    “Scyyyyyther!lScy-Scy-y-ther, Scy!” Scyther replied in the affirmative to your commands.

    At this time the sky opened up, literally, and a giant hand came in through the rip in the sky. Picking up Tamer Zack and his pokemon, it took them away, presumably to the Sky Gate, beginning of the Cloud Garden. Kirlia, seeing it was not needed, teleported from battle. Scyther shook off the events that just occurred and put his focus on Girafarig. Speeding up to perform his quick attack, the bug/flying type became the green blur seen so many times in this battle before. He struck the psychic type, not stopping but kept speeding up and doing a loop and returning to hit strike again. This happened about 5 times, forcing Girafarig to its knees. Scyther then stopped, tired from it attacks. Girafarig was on its knees, obviously in pain and panting heavily. It looked up and fire was in its eyes. It was ****** off and was going to give it everything it had. The wind whipped up around the long neck pokemon then little balls surrounded it. They just floated around for a moment before heading Scyther’s way, in a ‘V’ formation. They all struck the mantis but that wasn’t what did the damage. Each time one made contact it released a little ball of flame. These caught Scyther alight and did major damage before Scyther managed to put them out. Where Girafarig was hiding this power you didn’t know but you did know that Scyther was also now on his knees, in a lot of pain, maybe more so than Girafarig. What will you do?

    Goin’ Graveler- Traversing further into the cave, you find that the walls seem to give off some kind of natural light that allows you to see where you are going. Even so, travelling underground disorientated your sense of time and you lose track of how long you have been walking. Eventually you come across a fairly large hole in the tunnel that prevents your passing. On the other side are two people, a guy and a girl. They are both dressed in black and even with the natural lighting, their faces are hidden. Then a voice came from inside the hole.

    “I know a fair bit about Pokémon battles! This may be my first but believe me, this shall be your last!”

    The girl dressed in black sees you and throws a pokeball forward. It released a Teddiursa who gives you a grin that sends shivers down your spine.

    “Another Rookie?! Sheesh we come here to find some half decent pokemon to steal and we get two baby trainers! Teddiursa, Scratch then Lick!”

    What will you do?

    Batesy- “Zubat, Supersonic followed by a Leech Life!” the male voice yelled at his pokemon.

    “Another Rookie?! Sheesh we come here to find some half decent pokemon to steal and we get two baby trainers!” the female voice said, meaning someone else was here with you, even though you couldn’t see them.

    Cherry growled at her opponent fiercely, the zubat backing off slightly. It didn’t scare it away though, sending out supersonic rays at your Charmander. Cherry ducked under one and leaped over another but there wasn’t enough room to keep dodging and so was hit by the attack. Cherry walked around like a drunk for a moment before jumping up to attack Zubat. She missed though and jumped into the wall head-first, doing some damage. Zubat swooped down and latched its fangs into Cherry, draining her of some energy. The combination of hitting her head and being bitten got her senses back and she struck Zubat across the face with her sharp claws. What will you do?

    Schrack- Spraying your Krabby with a potion revitalised your pokemon and it felt instantly better. Giving a mean look (not the attack) at Nosepass it got ready for battle once again.

    “Go over to the Nosepass and slam into it.” You ordered.

    Scuttling forward, Krabby put its whole weight into attacking Nosepass which it did quite well, knocking it back a step or two which is a pretty good achievement against a rock solid pokemon like Nosepass. It wasn’t deterred though as it concentrated on hardening itself to help its defence. Charging forward it tackled Krabby hard, knocking him back a foot or two but Krabby took the hit and was ready for more. What will you do?

    Rose Arch

    Psyshadow- Quickly scrambling up a tree you sit just above the lower branches, the leaves hiding you from view. Watching where the tremors are coming from you can see a huge cloud of dust. This dust cloud gets closer and closer until you can see what is making the dust. It is a massive herd of Rhydon and Rhyhorn! They stop in the field and after trotting around for a while they begin to graze. They haven’t noticed you by either sight or smell since you are hidden by the lower canopy of the trees and you are downwind of them. You could try to get down but they might attack if you do. Looking around in the tree you are in you see a huge green face! Almost falling out of the tree you see it to be the head of a Tropius, blending in with the trees. It moves its head forward as if pointing at you then at its back. A look of urgency is on its face as it tries to get its message across. It seems to want you to get on its back. What will you do?

  15. #965
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    OOC: Thanks Ytnim!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Batesy- “Zubat, Supersonic followed by a Leech Life!” the male voice yelled at his pokemon.

    “Another Rookie?! Sheesh we come here to find some half decent pokemon to steal and we get two baby trainers!” the female voice said, meaning someone else was here with you, even though you couldn’t see them.

    Cherry growled at her opponent fiercely, the zubat backing off slightly. It didn’t scare it away though, sending out supersonic rays at your Charmander. Cherry ducked under one and leaped over another but there wasn’t enough room to keep dodging and so was hit by the attack. Cherry walked around like a drunk for a moment before jumping up to attack Zubat. She missed though and jumped into the wall head-first, doing some damage. Zubat swooped down and latched its fangs into Cherry, draining her of some energy. The combination of hitting her head and being bitten got her senses back and she struck Zubat across the face with her sharp claws. What will you do?
    The male issued his attacks. A Super Sonic followed by Leech Life. Batesy heard the orders for the Zubat but he also heard the female.
    “Another Rookie?! Sheesh we come here to find some half decent pokemon to steal and we get two baby trainers!”
    'Another trainer?' he said in his head, still watching the battle.
    After a few attacks, Cherry looked a bit hurt and accidentally hit the wall. But she got her own back and slashed the Zubat.
    "Cherry," Batesy said thinking quickly. "Try swiping at Zubat with your tail flame and then spin to Scratch!"
    Last edited by Kal-El; 27th March 2005 at 8:06 AM.
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

  16. #966
    aron fan Guest

    Default

    Aron Fan: You return your Mankey to its pokeball and send out your elegant Ponyta Liberty. You confidently get on Liberty’s back and ride to off to the town. When you reach the town Liberty slows down her pace and slowly walks through the town. You look around to see many shops and buildings. There are also a lot of trainers with their pokemon roaming through the town. Liberty stops when you arrive at an area where there are lots of trainers battling. A girl who looks around 8 years old with yellow hair in pigtails, a silky white dress and a hat to match walks over to you. “Would you like to battle?” she asks with a sweet smile on her face. What will you do?
    "i'll battle if you show round the town first ok"
    Last edited by aron fan; 26th March 2005 at 10:31 AM.

  17. #967
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10

    P-Arts: (Repost of last update) You tell Vulpix to hide behind you and it dose so because it is to scared to do anything else. You throw a pokeball into the air and release your Teddiursa Ekli. You also tell Medo to battle to. Medo is the first one to make a move. He floats over to the Poochyena and gives it a nice slobbery Lick. Before Medo can use its Hypnosis attack the Poochyena kicks some sand strait into Medo’s open mouth. Medo floats hire up, away from where most attacks can hit him and tries to get the sand out of his mouth. He seems to be having bad luck with his Lick attack. Ekli lets out a Growl and then runs over to the Houndour fist hitting it with a Scratch and then with a Metal Claw. The Houndour responds to this by shooting a bunch of fireballs at Ekli. The attack pushes Ekli back and dose some damage. The Houndour then opens its mouth and out spills a thick purple gas, which spreads across the field. You cannot see anything because of the Smog attack. What will you do?
    Hm... Good job Ekli, Medo! Ok, Medo, send the opposing trainer to sleep! We'll show him to mess with other Pokemon! Then get over to the Houndour and Lick him! Ekli, Growl to Scratch on the Houndour!
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  18. #968
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim

    Dark Fire- Pulling out another X-attack, you sprayed your torchic with it. He felt even stronger straight away, puffing out his chest.

    “This time try a cut, followed by strength. Whatever you do try to dodge his attacks.” were your orders to Torchic.

    He nodded in answer and then ran at his opponent. Slowpoke, as its name suggests, was just to fat and lazy to make any real attempt to dodge, his try at avoiding the attack was laughable to say the least. Torchic leaped into the air, his talon glowing with white energy. He brought down his claw, putting a deep cut in Slowpoke. This time the world renowned ‘dumb’ pokemon felt pain, even if it only was for a few seconds and about 6 seconds after the event, the pain was intense the time it was felt. Torchic was unrelenting, following his cut by putting his whole strength into his body, striking Slowpoke’s head. Torchic had to wait again before Slowpoke showed signs of the attack being effective. Slowpoke’s face twisted in pain as it’s nerves registered the hit, apparently hurting even more than the last hit. After your opponent overcame its throbbing face, a bluish energy surrounded its body and Torchic’s body. Then it faded but not before giving Torchic a twinge, disabling its strength. Following this Slowpoke filled its mouth with something as its mouth bulged with whatever was inside. Releasing the pressure in its mouth, a jet of water was shot in Torchic’s direction. Torchic was wary of the attack after he saw Slowpoke’s mouth swelling up and quickly rolled away from the water, avoiding injury. What will you do?
    Littix noticed that his Torchic is feeling stronger, meaning his tactic is working.
    "Torchic great dodge, im getting tired of this battle. So let's crank it up," Littix once again reached into his bag. His hand came out not only with an X-Attack, but with a pokeball as well. "Here's another X-attack, now use dig, then cut, and lastly use rock slide. If you knock him out I'll catch him. But if you don't then keep barraging him with rock slides." Littix finished his command and a big smile crossed his face. Now all he had to do is wait for the outcome...
    Last edited by Dark Fire; 26th March 2005 at 4:12 PM.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  19. #969
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Rekkuza: You walk into Rock Garden with your Diglett Digda and admire the beautiful landscape. Digda seems to be more interested in playing around in the sand then doing anything else so you decide to wait for him to finish playing before you head out. While you watch Digda enjoying himself you are knocked to the ground by something from the air. Digda immediately stops his playing and checks if you are all right. The creature that had hit you lands on the ground and lets out a chirp. It seems that the thing that hit you was a Taillow and it also seems very sorry for hitting you. You then see a boy around the age of 10 with brown hair and raggedy clothes run over to you. When he reaches you he stops and the Taillow flies up and lands on his shoulder. “I am very sorry about my Tallow hitting you. It did not mean to. Please forgive it,” the boy says in an ashamed tone. What will you do?
    In future reference, just call me Rek.

    Rekkuza glanced quickly once he hit the ground and saw the Taillow. "Owww." Rek said to himself as the boy came running toward him. "Ahh, thought this belonged to someone." Rekkuza said as the bird flew onto the boy's shoulder. "It looks as if you are training your Taillow, I remember training. It was hard, but it was worth it." Rek finished as he looked at the boy once more. "Hey...how about a battle?" Rekkuza asked as he pulled out another pokeball.

  20. #970
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,954

    Default OMG! Updates at last! *faints*

    SKY GATE
    If there is anyone in the Sky Gate area and I’ve missed you (which I obviously have since I haven’t written any updates for it) could you please PM me your last update/reply so that I can edit an update in for you? Thanks in advance.


    CLOUD FOREST
    Cain - Ick, I’m going to sound like a broken record here but could you please put your pokemon into your signature? I don’t know who “Nubs” is since you’ve given no indication as to the type of pokemon he/she is. Also, could you not just put, “Be ready to attack if it charges me again”? You need to be specific when ordering your attacks.

    Feeling you need some protection against the wild Phanpy you call for Nubs who appears from the bushes looking completely unconcerned with what is happening. More interested in the berry it is chewing than anything else, Nubs slowly shuffles forward. Asking Nubs to prepare to attack should Phanpy try to attack you again, Nubs reassesses the situation, taking note of your position on the forest floor and realising that you had indeed been attacked. Not at all pleased with this Nubs obediently takes a protective stance in front of you but when Phanpy does charge forward to attack, Nubs simply stares at it dumbly, realising it hasn’t been told exactly how to attack, and is soon bowled over by Phanpy’s Tackle. What will you do?

    Jau - After witnessing the amazing sight of Cotton’s evolution take place right in front of your eyes you return your elegant Altaria to her pokeball for a well-deserved rest before heading off into the Cloud Forest with a grin spreading from ear to ear, feeling as proud as punch for having raised your dear little Swablu so well. A short time later you hear a faint scream and stop dead in your tracks, your expression quickly turning to one of concern as you listen to see if you can hear the sound again. After a few agonisingly long seconds you hear the scream again. It is faint, but definitely close by. What will you do?

    Nightime Lugia - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the forest you are suddenly accosted by an Ekans who has appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around your foot. What will you do?

    Dark Scizor - With Meditite being so cheeky you decide to use a trick of your own, ordering Scyther to create a Substitute of himself. Sacrificing a quarter of his remaining health, Scyther carries out your instructions, creating a “clone” which Meditite believes to be your buggy friend. Meditite then blasts another Confusion toward Scyther, hitting the clone for decent damage, but the Substitute takes the brunt of the attack, leaving Scyther free to move in with Quick Attack. Taken off-guard, Meditite stumbles, falling out of the tree and landing on the ground. Insulted at having been outwitted, even for a moment, Meditite stares angrily at the Substitute before releasing another Confusion. The Substitute once again absorbs the attack but it’s not likely to hold up much longer if Meditite is left free to attack it like this. Scyther is also feeling a little light headed after having used a significant amount of energy to create the clone. What will you do?

    rosedarkmaster - Entering the beautiful, leafy domain of the Cloud Forest you take a quick look at your surroundings, surprised at how brightly lit this forest appears to be. The light is filtering through the trees giving the forest a sense of tranquillity when you are suddenly startled by the sound of a shrill scream. Stopping dead in your tracks you listen, wondering if you had perhaps been hearing things. Pikachu looks up at you, a small frown on her little face when you both hear it again. Pikachu immediately rushes into the bushes, eager to help whoever is in trouble when a moment later she is thrown back out again and lands on her rear at your feet. With a look of surprise on her face she doesn’t even have a chance to react when a Ralts appears from the foliage looking very angry. Uh-oh! Looks like you Pika has invaded this one’s territory. Whatever will you do?

    Amadeus Windfall - You only need to reply once to an update…

    With good intentions you and Nidoni approach Teddiursa, explaining that what it is doing is mean and that it is causing Ledyba some pain. Teddi doesn’t seem to take too kindly to this kind of “criticism” however and bares its teeth at you both, growling, before it lashes out to Scratch Nidoni. Luckily Nidoni has good reflexes and manages to leap backward quickly enough to avoid being swiped but it doesn’t look like Teddiursa is going to give up. What will you do?

    Eon - Enraged by the attack upon her master, Inferno growls furiously at Sudowoodo before lunging forward to Crunch down hard on one of Sudowoodo’s woody legs. She holds on tight, causing the trickster tree quite some pain while Eclipse (Which is who? Eclipse is not listed in your sig), rushes to the nearest tree and hacks away at it with Cut, causing the tree to fall and land smack on top of…. Inferno! Inferno yelps with pain, trapped beneath the tree trunk, while Eclipse looks on, totally stunned by what he/she has done. Rushing forward Eclipse puts all of its Strength into its body as it rushes for Sudowoodo, ramming it hard before being smacked in the face with Rock Smash. It looks like this battle is going to be tougher than you first thought. What will you do?

    LordAndrew - The last line of your reply was unnecessary. You had already ordered Plusle’s moves, please don’t assume that they will work, that’s up to me.

    Horrified by the sight of Murkrow attacking the now defenceless Swablu, you order Plusle to put a stop to the vicious bird’s attack. Plusle moves forward, his cheeks sparking angrily with electricity while he Growls at Murkrow. Murkrow, sensing another presence, turns it’s beady black eyes toward Plusle, staring him down with a menacing expression in its eyes. Plusle then unleashes a Thunder Wave but Murkrow’s reflexes are quick and it darts upward, barely evading the attack before it swoops back around and down toward Plusle, pecking him hard on the cheek. Plusle cries out it pain but is even more angry now that he’s come under attack himself. What will you do?

    !すげい! - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you begin to travel through the forest you enjoy the beautiful calming effect of the morning sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above, the streaks of sunlight dancing about as a gentle breeze causes the leaves to rustle slightly in its wake. The sounds of nature fill your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business. A short time later you reach the banks of a stream which is running through the forest. You notice several pokemon in the immediate vicinity, perhaps attracted by the water and lush growth along this stretch of the forest. You see a Caterpie and Wurmple climbing a nearby tree, a Sentret and Zigzagoon foraging around for food, a Chinchou bobbing away in the middle of the stream, and a Sunkern lazing happily in the sun. What would you like to do?


    RAINBOW ROAD
    lilblue - I’m really tiring of your sarcasm. Cut it out or switch areas, the choice is yours

    With Geodude moving in to attack Custard, the little bird flies a little higher but he hadn’t been counting on Geodude using a rock on the ground to grab a hold of and launch itself into the air in a somersault-like fashion. Custard’s eyes widen in shock as Geodude sails toward him before crashing into him with Tackle causing both pokemon to fall out of the air and land on the ground with a thud. Dazed from the rough landing Custard struggles to get the rock pokemon off from on top of him. Finally breaking free he ruffles his feathers indignantly before unleashing rainbow colored beam upon Geodude who has by now rolled into a Defense Curl. Custard’s Aurora Beam hits home, engulfing Geodude’s rocky form in an icy sheath. Geodude didn’t lose as much damage as he could have due to his defense curl but he now appears to be frozen in this position…

    Meanwhile, Gulpin appears to be growing bored already, closing his eyes and Yawning widely. Fearful of Poliwag’s Hypnosis having put Gulpin to sleep you watch it carefully for a moment before Gulpin opens his eyes and grins widely. Gulpin isn’t bored or tired after all. Seeing as direct eye contact is necessary for Hypnosis to work, Gulpin had evaded the attack by shutting its eyes, and it’s Yawn has actually made Poliwag drowsy instead. You notice Poliwag’s eyes drooping as he releases a half-hearted Bubble upon Gulpin before Gulpin begins lurching forward and rams into Poliwag with Pound. Poliwag falls over, half-asleep and too tired to be bothered retaliating. What will you do?

    PokéCma - Deciding to go with the rather bizarre strategy of not battling at all, you instead decide to try and wear Caterpie down. Woody, frustrated after having put up with so much humiliation at the hands of a caterpillar, glares at the giggling Caterpie and moves in. Caterpie notes the serious look on Treecko’s face and it’s giggling very quickly subsides. Caterpie instead darts off it’s comfortable leafy bed and dashes out of Treecko’s way only to find Woody still close on it’s tail. Letting out a frightened squeal, Caterpie takes off again, but no matter where it runs, Woody is close on its tail. After several interminably long minutes of playing cat and mouse, Caterpie finally collapses with exhaustion. Woody is looking a little worn out too, but his look of satisfaction tells you he thinks this little game was well worth the trouble. What will you do?

    Lon - After accepting Amy’s offer of hospitality, you keep in step beside her as she walks toward another narrower trail, this one leading further into the woods. Chatting happily away, Amy explains that her father is a former Gym Leader and that after Amy’s mother had passed away her father had given up the Gym and moved here. He loved the wilderness and enjoyed training his pokemon in the solitary surrounds of the woodland, and Amy was happy here as well. While she continues to talk, you listen intently, finding that you’re rather enjoying her company even though she is quite the chatterbox.

    You eventually find the trail ending as it disappears into a large clearing in the woods. Situated in the clearing is a large building on the far side which appears to be nothing more than a barn, and another smaller building which looks to be a comfortable two bedroom log cabin. You can smell the aroma of food and your stomach begins to churn when a man appears on the porch of the cabin, smiling in greeting as you and Amy approach. Coming to a stop before her father Amy introduces you, “Daddy, this is Tomo. I met him by the pond and he looked so lost that I insisted he stay for dinner and spend the night.” Looking to you she continues, “Tomo, this is my father.”

    Amy’s father extends his hand in greeting, not at all surprised that his daughter has brought a boy home with her. If anything, he appears more amused. “Ah, I see Amy’s found another lost soul. Come in lad, supper is almost ready and while we eat, you can tell us what has brought you here.” Your reaction?

    Metal Yoshi - Umm… You only appear to have noticed the first paragraph of the update. Here is the entire update again… (all three paragraphs)

    Realising it isn’t going to be an easy task getting out of this pit, several theories cross your mind as to how you may go about doing this when you remember the Spheal your friend had given you. Releasing the playful ball of blubber into the pit Spheal looks around confused, obviously a little disappointed to find himself in the bottom of a deep pit rather than floating upon a nice big lake where he can go for a refreshing swim. Conveying your instructions to your disgruntled friend he nods, understanding what you are trying to accomplish although he looks a little dubious as to how it could succeed.

    Releasing a Powder Snow into the air you soon find the pit, and yourself, covered in a thin layer of snow. Wrapping your arms around yourself to try and warm up after that freezing blast of air you step back while Spheal unleashes a Water Gun up the side of the pit. The water rushes back down over the frozen sides of the dirt walls, welling up in a small pool of water at your feet and you can’t help but feel a little dejected by the failure of this plan.

    Thinking of what to do next you are suddenly startled by a voice from above and look up to see a boy of about 13 looking over the side. “Hey down there!” he says, a little surprised to find you in the trap. “Do you need a hand getting out?” Without waiting for a response the boy disappears when a second later an enormous rocky body slides down into the pit. The boy is using his Onix to create a “ladder” for you to use to climb out and escape. Your reaction?

    Kas85 - Finding itself under attack from a bird, Exeggcute tries to protect itself by releasing a Barrage of tiny energy balls. Even at such close proximity, many of the attacks miss, but the ones that do cause Fortuna to fall back, having taken a hit roughly equivalent to that of a Body Slam. Eager to protect you, she isn’t down very long and hops up again, giving your hand a quick peck to wake you as you slowly begin to drift off to sleep before she prepares to attack again. What will you do?

    Texan Chris - Sandshrew, it’s tummy rumbling quite audibly by this time, eagerly accepts the bowl you have offered. While everyone sits around eating, discreetly casting curious glances toward Sandshrew, you notice a young male trainer approaching. Something in his demeanour makes you wary though, and you mentally prepare yourself for trouble. Standing to greet him as he approaches, the boy casts you a filthy look before homing his gaze in on Sandshew. “What do you think you’re doing with this loser Sandshrew? Get back into your pokeball NOW!” The boy then looks at you, “You’re not stealing my Sandshrew bud, so don’t even think about trying!” Sandshrew, appearing terrified, runs behind your legs, cowering in fear. Looks like this little one is in some serious need of help. What will you do?

    Matty - Pleased with Treecko’s performance throughout this battle you finally see your opening to capture Pinsir. Recalling Treecko to your side you praise him before tossing a pokeball toward the heavily panting stagbeetle who is far too weak to fend it off. A red light streaks out of the pokeball, sucking Pinsir inside, and you watch while the pokeball wobbles on the ground once… twice… three times before locking with a “ping!” and giving you a new level 7 teammate. Pleased with the newest addition to your team you walk over and scoop up the pokeball before continuing on your journey along the Rainbow Road. It isn’t long before you come across a rest house with an elderly gentleman sitting in a rocking chair upon the veranda, apparently sleeping. Will you stop for a while or will you continue along the path to investigate the group of trainers who are gathered together by the side of the road?

    Chaos - Cleverly deciding this is no time to stand your ground and fight, you do the only thing you can… RUN! Dashing along the Rainbow Road with a swarm of angry Beedrill on your tail, your eyes dart back and forth looking for any means of escape. You see a rest house up ahead but you realise it is too far away and that you’ll never make it in time. Seeing no other place to hide you are about to give up hope when a Charizard appears out of nowhere, directly in front of you, causing you to skid to a halt. You see its mouth begin to flame and immediately drop to the ground when you hear a massive blast of fire released above your head. You then notice that the buzzing has stopped and you slowly raise your head. The Beedrill appear to have been burned to ashes and the Charizard is gone. Frowning, you get back to your feet, wondering if you had perhaps imagined the whole episode when you notice an Eevee standing in front of you where the Charizard had been a moment before. Not quite believing what you are seeing, especially considering how rare this pokemon is, you shake your head to ensure you’re not confused then rub your eyes to clear your vision. Once again you find that Eevee is gone but there is yet another pokemon in it’s place. “Ditto!” says the little grey blob, with a big smile on it’s face. Your reaction?

    PMD - Please refrain from interfering in the battle if you can help it. I‘ll let it go this time but please keep that in mind for future reference.
    With Aipom still quite agitated, you notice it’s Tail Whipping about before it leaps forward to attack Torchic again but Torchic isn’t about to let this little primate outwit him and he lashes out, Scratching Aipom across the face. Aipom squeals with pain, reaching up to touch its hand to it’s stinging face while staring at Torchic in disbelief. What will you do now?

    Castform - Before we start there are two things I want to point out. Firstly, all you do is post what you intend to do in reaction to the situation I create for you. And secondly, it’s my decision as to whether or not your attacks actually hit, not yours. For now I’ll accept that you ordered Shuppet (?? Your sig doesn’t say) to use two Knock Offs.
    You and Ghoul nod at each other, the silent understanding between you clearer than words. Eager for battle Ghoul immediately flies toward Baltoy to hit it with Knock Off but Baltoy begins spinning in tight, fast circles, its Rapid Spin effectively knocking Ghoul back. Furious with Baltoy for countering his attack, Ghoul moves in to attack with a second Knock Off only to find himself being blasted backward with a surprise Confusion attack. Oops! Looks like you’re gunna have to think out a strategy here, this is one tough pogeymon. What will you do?

    Duncan - Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?

    Rin - Desperate to reach a Pokemon Centre, and knowing the consequences for Abra if you don’t make it in time, you take the little Psychic pokemon in your arms and rush back to the Sky Gate, not stopping for anything. Finally reaching your destination you burst through the front doors, panting heavily after your marathon dash, and hand Abra over to the nurse on duty, breathlessly explaining what had happened. The nurse takes Abra from you, promising to do all she can to help it and then disappears into the emergency ward. Not wanting to leave until you know Abra will be ok, you take a seat and wait. After an interminably long hour has passed the nurse returns, smiling. “Abra is going to be ok,” she says, “but it’s lost a lot of blood and will need to stay here for a few days. Since it has no trainer, would you like to return for it or would you like me to release it back into the wild after it has healed?” Your reaction?

    neopolis3 - Tempest, insulted by your remark, responds by crying out indignantly, but in doing so, has let go of his grasp on Poochyena’s leg. Relieved to be rid of it’s attacker, Poochyena attempts a Tackle but its leg gives out underneath it causing it to stumble forward, barely avoiding scraping it’s nose on the ground. Apparently Tempest had done more damage than you had given him credit for, but at least he’s proud of what he has done and immediately skitters around behind Poochyena before it can find its feet again, and Bites down hard once more, this time latching onto the mangy mutt’s tail. Ouch! What now?

    artemis fowl - Deciding to ignore the dirt trail and the rustling bushes by the roadside you instead continue to travel straight along the main path of the Rainbow Road. A few minutes later as you are walking, you notice something small rolling along the path toward you. Stopping for a moment you watch it closely but it isn’t until it is only a few metres away that you finally recognise it for what it is. This little red and white sphere isn’t a pokeball but a Voltorb and it suddenly stops, skidding to a halt in the middle of the path. It’s little eyes stare at you angrily before you see traces of electricity Charging around it. What will you do?

    Jon Jen - Feeling sorry for Jigglypuff you gently reach towards it in an attempt to comfort the sad little pokemon. Jigglypuff, more upset about the loss of its microphone than the approach of a total stranger, simply looks at you with its big, tear-filled eyes before nodding its head in response to your question. It then says something in Jigglypuff language which roughly translates to, “A big mean trainer didn’t want me to sing and stole my microphone. He threw it into the bushes but I can’t find it.” And so, determined to help Jigglypuff to the best of your abilities, you and Taro immediately begin searching the bushes with Jigglypuff but after a half hour’s search you come up empty handed. You then hear a nasty laugh coming from behind you and turn to see a male trainer, approximately seventeen years old, dangling a microphone in front of him. “I see you’ve recruited some help Jiggly. Is this what you’re looking for?” He then moves to toss the microphone into the bushes but you notice that he has actually feigned the motion. This whole time he had tricked Jigglypuff into thinking that it’s microphone was in the bushes when in fact it wasn’t. Your reaction?

    Moonlight - Recognising your attacker as being a cute little Phanpy you decide you would like to go for a capture and so you reach for a pokeball, ready to toss it once Staryu has made it’s move. Phanpy and Staryu eye one another warily, sizing each other up before both move to Tackle each other at the same moment. They collide head on, each taking damage before falling back, Phanpy looking slightly worse off than Staryu thanks to the protection of Staryu’s hard shell. You then toss a pokeball at Phanphy, watching as a red stream of light shoots out and sucks the little elephant pokemon inside. The pokeball only wobbles once however, before bursting open again. It appears you’re going to have to wear Phanpy down considerably more if you want to capture it. This is one little toughie. What will you do?


    THE FORBIDDEN GARDEN
    Sheer Cold - Unnerved by the evil look in Gastly’s eyes, you immediately order Delibird into action. He responds immediately, charging forward as though preparing for a Body Slam but Gastly appears completely unconcerned, it’s eyes not leaving you for a moment. While Delibird is closing in, he suddenly unleashes a rainbow colored beam of energy, the icy ray of radiant light engulfing Gastly and causing it to freeze and shatter. Confused, Delibird skids to a halt and stares at the remnants of his opponent laying on the ground at his feet before the real Gastly reappears and gives him a big, slobbery Lick. Ick! It appears Gastly’s Substitute has done the trick. Delibird is horrified as he feels his muscles begin to cramp up, paralysing him, while you watch on, none too pleased with Gastly’s sly trick. What will you do?

    Gamer C - Slightly amused by the unpleasant scene before you, you can’t help but feel pity for the poor Oddish and so release Chuck, your grassy friend eyeing the disturbing lunch scene with distaste. Eager to rush to the aide of his fellow grass type, he growls at Gulpin while awaiting your instructions but Gulpin is too focused on its current meal to notice. Not as amused by Gulpin’s vile feeding frenzy as you are, Chuck soon begins to release a soft, slow whistling sound which resonates sweetly through the air. He continues his Grasswhistle, patiently waiting and watching while Gulpin’s movements slow as a drowsy feeling washes over it. Seeing his opening, Chuck extends his vines, taking a firm hold of Oddish before prying it out of Gulpin’s gaping mouth. Just then a Pidgey which had been sitting in a tree branch above, falls out after having also heard Chuck’s Grasswhistle and lands on Gulpin’s head. Gulpin is suddenly startled out of it’s sleep and stares at Chuck before drooping back to the ground, fast asleep. Oddish, unaffected by the Grasswhistle as it’s head had been way down Gulpin’s throat, is thankful to you for your help and hops into your arms (covered in saliva *wrinkles nose*), nuzzling up to you affectionately before saying something in Oddish language which roughly translates to, “Thank you so much for saving my life, if there is anything I can do to help you please let me know.” It appears you’ve gained yourself a friend. What will you do?

    rokman - Please remember that you do not decide how that battle pans out. You only order the attacks, you do not describe them being carried out because you don’t even know if I’m going to allow it to work the way you want it to.

    Not at all impressed with what you have found, you decide to use this opportunity for training and call Bulbasaur over. Gulpin, its mouth still firmly holding onto the plant roots you are holding, simply turns its eyes downward, watching while Bulbasaur digs beneath the ground. Gulpin continues to watch while Brute tunnels beneath the ground before he finally emerges from the earth headed straight for Gulpin. Realising too late what is happening you can only stare dumbfounded as Gulpin releases its hold on the roots and instead faces its gaping mouth toward the ground as it drops. Brute falls for Gulpin’s sly trick, his head becoming firmly lodged in Gulpin’s throat after having emerged straight from the soil into Gulpin’s gaping gob. Gulpin then belches up a Poison Gas and Brute is left choking, or more like “suffocating” since he is unable to free himself from Gulpin’s grasp. What will you do?



    And just a few notes from me (yes I know you’re sick of it but quite frankly I’m more tired of it than you so please take note)…

    1) Signatures: Could everyone please include their pokemon details in their signatures including the name (and nickname if your pokemon has one), level and gender. Many pokemon are often referred to by nickname alone and without any form of reference, how am I supposed to know what that pokemon is? Updators need to know the type of pokemon they are dealing with so that they can update quicker and easier and I know that I’m not about to go looking up registration details for every person I update which is 55 both here and at UPN. And that doesn’t count people who have disappeared recently, only reply to every second or third update, or the extra 20 odd people taking part in the CG Campaign. Please show a little courtesy there, I shouldn’t have to explain something so simple. It’s common sense.

    2) Attack Moves: Please, please, please be specific when ordering attacks. Don’t simply say, “Attack it if it attacks you.” If I need to explain the reasoning for this then please don’t bother replying because I just don’t have the time to deal with that kind of idiocy. And another thing about attack orders, I’ve noticed a few people, one in particular who has been getting under my skin for quite some time now, only order their pokemon to attack once per round if at all. Do you have any idea how frustrating that is? Not only does it give your updator very little to work with, it drags your adventure out for an interminably long period of time. You are allowed to order up to three offensive/defensive moves per round in a 1 on 1 battle and up to two moves per pokemon in a 2 on 2 or Double Team battle so please keep that in mind when replying. RPing is wonderful but if you give three or four paragraphs of excellent RPing in response to the update you’ve received, but include little to nothing that your updator can work with then what do you think is going to happen? Think about it…

    3) Sarcasm: From this point on I will not tolerate it. If you want to be smart with me go right ahead but don’t expect another update from me when you give snide or sarcastic remarks. I put a lot of time into this place and if you want to act like an ***, then I have no time for you. AT ALL.

    4) Complaints: I’m sick and tired of seeing people complain about lack of updates from certain ZA’s. Most of us have a reason for not updating constantly and those reasons are, more often than not, personal ones. As for my own updates, I’ve explained before why I don’t update as often as the others so if you choose to enter one of my areas then you will have to live with the fact that you will not be updated as regularly. Live with it or switch areas. The choice is yours because I’m tired of having to explain myself over and over again.

    An on that note, have a nice day ^-^

  21. #971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    Sheer Cold - Unnerved by the evil look in Gastly’s eyes, you immediately order Delibird into action. He responds immediately, charging forward as though preparing for a Body Slam but Gastly appears completely unconcerned, it’s eyes not leaving you for a moment. While Delibird is closing in, he suddenly unleashes a rainbow colored beam of energy, the icy ray of radiant light engulfing Gastly and causing it to freeze and shatter. Confused, Delibird skids to a halt and stares at the remnants of his opponent laying on the ground at his feet before the real Gastly reappears and gives him a big, slobbery Lick. Ick! It appears Gastly’s Substitute has done the trick. Delibird is horrified as he feels his muscles begin to cramp up, paralysing him, while you watch on, none too pleased with Gastly’s sly trick. What will you do?

    Sheer grimaced, and called out to his poor Pokémon, "Delibird! Are you alright?" Delibird calls back weakly, and looks as though it's having trouble with saying anything. "Come here!" Sheer calls, intending to give it orders. Delibird hobbles over, occasionally stopping. Gastly, surprisingly, does not intervene. Sheer pats it in the head, and congratulates it on breaking Gastly's Substitute. "Alright, buddy," Sheer says to his Delibird, "That Gastly just lost 1/4 of its energy making that Substitute. It's going to be a bit easier now, but with your Paralysis, it's going to be hard as well. Send out a flurry of Aurora Beams, and try to make it create another Substitute, so it'll tire itself out. If it's smarter than that, try another fake Body Slam and Aurora Beam combo." Delibird nods feebly, and stumbles back over to the menacing Ghost Pokémon. As Sheer watches it prepare, he resolves to buy some Paralyz Heal after this battle, in case he encounters a situation such as this ever again.

    SC~ out
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 27th March 2005 at 3:38 AM.
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  22. #972
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Dark Scizor - With Meditite being so cheeky you decide to use a trick of your own, ordering Scyther to create a Substitute of himself. Sacrificing a quarter of his remaining health, Scyther carries out your instructions, creating a “clone” which Meditite believes to be your buggy friend. Meditite then blasts another Confusion toward Scyther, hitting the clone for decent damage, but the Substitute takes the brunt of the attack, leaving Scyther free to move in with Quick Attack. Taken off-guard, Meditite stumbles, falling out of the tree and landing on the ground. Insulted at having been outwitted, even for a moment, Meditite stares angrily at the Substitute before releasing another Confusion. The Substitute once again absorbs the attack but it’s not likely to hold up much longer if Meditite is left free to attack it like this. Scyther is also feeling a little light headed after having used a significant amount of energy to create the clone. What will you do?
    DS took a potion from his backpack and used it on Pincer. Then, he thought how to beat Meditite.

    DS: Pincer, I have it! Use Cut in those trees!

    His plan was simple. The fallen trees would hit Meditite, causing it to faint or just destroy Meditite´s places to hide. If the plan worked, DS would order Pincer to use Silver Wind and then Quick Attack.
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 26th March 2005 at 11:10 PM.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  23. #973
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    neopolis3 - Tempest, insulted by your remark, responds by crying out indignantly, but in doing so, has let go of his grasp on Poochyena’s leg. Relieved to be rid of it’s attacker, Poochyena attempts a Tackle but its leg gives out underneath it causing it to stumble forward, barely avoiding scraping it’s nose on the ground. Apparently Tempest had done more damage than you had given him credit for, but at least he’s proud of what he has done and immediately skitters around behind Poochyena before it can find its feet again, and Bites down hard once more, this time latching onto the mangy mutt’s tail. Ouch! What now?
    "Well, this is awkward..." Ian said surprised "Well Tempest, if you like attaching yourself to that little dog, I won't stop you this time."
    He didn't feel to confident about this. 'If it manages to shake Tempest off, it might be able to do it quite a lot of damage. I need a back-up plan.' he thought. Ian looked at the Poochyena, as it was trying to shake Tempest off. It looked pretty funny.
    "Well, I suppose this plan works, Tempest. Just keep on using your Bite attack, and make sure it doesn't hit you! And if it tries to bite you, release at the last moment." he yelled at the Trapinch "It'll bite itself"
    "Trrpnch..." Tempest mumbled,without opening his mouth.
    Ian got a Pokéball ready. "If you manage to do it enough damage, we might get a new addition to our team soon..." He wouldn't throw it until the dog had fainted, though.


    Paired up with Avegaille

  24. #974
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    RAINBOW ROAD
    lilblue - I’m really tiring of your sarcasm. Cut it out or switch areas, the choice is yours

    With Geodude moving in to attack Custard, the little bird flies a little higher but he hadn’t been counting on Geodude using a rock on the ground to grab a hold of and launch itself into the air in a somersault-like fashion. Custard’s eyes widen in shock as Geodude sails toward him before crashing into him with Tackle causing both pokemon to fall out of the air and land on the ground with a thud. Dazed from the rough landing Custard struggles to get the rock pokemon off from on top of him. Finally breaking free he ruffles his feathers indignantly before unleashing rainbow colored beam upon Geodude who has by now rolled into a Defense Curl. Custard’s Aurora Beam hits home, engulfing Geodude’s rocky form in an icy sheath. Geodude didn’t lose as much damage as he could have due to his defense curl but he now appears to be frozen in this position.

    Meanwhile, Gulpin appears to be growing bored already, closing his eyes and Yawning widely. Fearful of Poliwag’s Hypnosis having put Gulpin to sleep you watch it carefully for a moment before Gulpin opens his eyes and grins widely. Gulpin isn’t bored or tired after all. Seeing as direct eye contact is necessary for Hypnosis to work, Gulpin had evaded the attack by shutting its eyes, and it’s Yawn has actually made Poliwag drowsy instead. You notice Poliwag’s eyes drooping as he releases a half-hearted Bubble upon Gulpin before Gulpin begins lurching forward and rams into Poliwag with Pound. Poliwag falls over, half-asleep and too tired to be bothered retaliating. What will you do?
    OOC - What-what- what did I do? ;.; I really did try hard in my last post...

    The girl watched eagerly as the battle progressed, amazed at the intensity of the attacks being performed out on the field, and the intelligence of the fighters. Composing herself, she surveyed the situation of the opponent's rocky Pokémon first, and her eyes lit up in delight upon seeing the image of a frozen boulder, locked in a defensive rolled up position.

    "Alright!" she exclaimed, "Direct hit! And you froze it too! What luck!"

    At those words, the penguin who stood before her, bending the emerald blades of grass beneath the weight of his plump form, glanced back at her, obsidian eyes shimmering in the bright sunlight. He swelled his scarlet feathered chest in pride and released a sound similar to a trumpet, as if to say "Luck nothing. That was all my doing."

    The girl, however, simply giggled and indicated that the Delibird should keep focused on his battle. Nodding in recognition, the penguin made a swift toss of the end of his alabaster sack so that it was now held firmly in his beak instead of a flipper, and fluttered his wings furiously so that he body rose off the ground again. He hovered a few feet away from the earth, eyeing the immobile stone sphere as he awaited further instructions.

    His trainer too, was examining the opponent, trying to conjure the best strategy for for the current situation. "I think a Present attack will do nicely now," she decided, and lifted her head to gaze at her Pokémon. She swiftly shut one eye in a wink, and he grinned malevolantly in return, eager to perform his trademark move.

    As the penguin was concentrating on that, the girl turned her attention to her new ally and opponent, and was relieved to note that no harm had come to the little green critter either. In fact, it seemed to be doing quite well, despite her earlier doubts. The azure tadpole had collapsed onto its back, and she could see its half closed roving about aimlessly as if half-asleep.

    "Good work, Gulpin!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands in delight. "It's almost completely knocked out. Think you can finish it?"


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  25. #975
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Jon Jen - Feeling sorry for Jigglypuff you gently reach towards it in an attempt to comfort the sad little pokemon. Jigglypuff, more upset about the loss of its microphone than the approach of a total stranger, simply looks at you with its big, tear-filled eyes before nodding its head in response to your question. It then says something in Jigglypuff language which roughly translates to, ?A big mean trainer didn?t want me to sing and stole my microphone. He threw it into the bushes but I can?t find it.? And so, determined to help Jigglypuff to the best of your abilities, you and Taro immediately begin searching the bushes with Jigglypuff but after a half hour?s search you come up empty handed. You then hear a nasty laugh coming from behind you and turn to see a male trainer, approximately seventeen years old, dangling a microphone in front of him. ?I see you?ve recruited some help Jiggly. Is this what you?re looking for?? He then moves to toss the microphone into the bushes but you notice that he has actually feigned the motion. This whole time he had tricked Jigglypuff into thinking that it?s microphone was in the bushes when in fact it wasn?t. Your reaction?
    As Taro stomps off desperately trying to chase after the microphone that never escaped the young man's hand, Jon lets out a deep exasperated sigh before motioning him back, pointing to the microphone held in his hands.

    "Now sir, I don't completely understand the situation, but I don't think that microphone belongs to you." Jon whistled out innocently, walking up to a discussion witht he stranger. "Taro and have been searching with this Jigglypuff for quite some time for a microphone, just like that one in your hands. Does that happen to be this little ones microphone? Would you mind giving it to us, either way? I'm sure this little cutie would be very grateful if you did!" Jon giggled, pointing to Jigglypuff.
    Last edited by Jon Jen; 26th March 2005 at 8:28 PM.
    minimalist "poem"
    of my sig
    dans drei colores

    . . . [FB Squad] . . . [PC] . . . ****ade List] . . .

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •