Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1063

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

  1. #976
    ROBEATSKEE1 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    [size=1]
    !すげい! - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you begin to travel through the forest you enjoy the beautiful calming effect of the morning sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above, the streaks of sunlight dancing about as a gentle breeze causes the leaves to rustle slightly in its wake. The sounds of nature fill your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business. A short time later you reach the banks of a stream which is running through the forest. You notice several pokemon in the immediate vicinity, perhaps attracted by the water and lush growth along this stretch of the forest. You see a Caterpie and Wurmple climbing a nearby tree, a Sentret and Zigzagoon foraging around for food, a Chinchou bobbing away in the middle of the stream, and a Sunkern lazing happily in the sun. What would you like to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    [/COLOR][size]
    As Rc saw the happy pokemon looking for food,he just decided to stay and relax outside and he also told his
    bellsprout to relax for a while until they find out any trainers, or signs around
    (poochyena switch with bellsprout for a while)
    Last edited by !すげい!; 28th March 2005 at 2:33 PM. Reason: changing sentence

  2. #977
    Gamer C Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    Gamer C - Slightly amused by the unpleasant scene before you, you can’t help but feel pity for the poor Oddish and so release Chuck, your grassy friend eyeing the disturbing lunch scene with distaste. Eager to rush to the aide of his fellow grass type, he growls at Gulpin while awaiting your instructions but Gulpin is too focused on its current meal to notice. Not as amused by Gulpin’s vile feeding frenzy as you are, Chuck soon begins to release a soft, slow whistling sound which resonates sweetly through the air. He continues his Grasswhistle, patiently waiting and watching while Gulpin’s movements slow as a drowsy feeling washes over it. Seeing his opening, Chuck extends his vines, taking a firm hold of Oddish before prying it out of Gulpin’s gaping mouth. Just then a Pidgey which had been sitting in a tree branch above, falls out after having also heard Chuck’s Grasswhistle and lands on Gulpin’s head. Gulpin is suddenly startled out of it’s sleep and stares at Chuck before drooping back to the ground, fast asleep. Oddish, unaffected by the Grasswhistle as it’s head had been way down Gulpin’s throat, is thankful to you for your help and hops into your arms (covered in saliva *wrinkles nose*), nuzzling up to you affectionately before saying something in Oddish language which roughly translates to, “Thank you so much for saving my life, if there is anything I can do to help you please let me know.” It appears you’ve gained yourself a friend. What will you do?
    Wiping the saliva off Oddish, Gamer C sets the Oddish on the ground and kneels down to its height. He mutters to Chuck, "Wrap Gulpin up with a Leech Seed, and Counter any of Gulpin's attacks if he wakes up. Then lift up Gulpin with your Vine Whip and slam him into the ground." As Chuck stares at the Gulpin for any sign of movement, preparing to attck, Gamer C turns toward the Oddish. "As a matter of fact, do you think you could do us a small favor?" he asks "Could you help us find a key to the Forbidden Garden that is supposedly hidden somewhere in this area?"

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    Kas85 - Finding itself under attack from a bird, Exeggcute tries to protect itself by releasing a Barrage of tiny energy balls. Even at such close proximity, many of the attacks miss, but the ones that do cause Fortuna to fall back, having taken a hit roughly equivalent to that of a Body Slam. Eager to protect you, she isn’t down very long and hops up again, giving your hand a quick peck to wake you as you slowly begin to drift off to sleep before she prepares to attack again. What will you do?
    Kassie tried to keep awake, and said to fortuna(natu)"Use Leer, then continue with Peck. She hoped for Fortuna to be able to stop the pokemon as fast as it could before she went to sleep.

  4. #979
    Thunder Star Guest

    Default

    finaly comeing in to the region from a secret island in joto a new fizzy bubbler, blaze eekro, comes in out of no whare heading in the derection of the rainbow waterfalls in search of becomeing a pokemon master like his dad wanted. releasing his torchic before leaveing for some company to talk to and have ready if something happens.
    Last edited by Thunder Star; 27th March 2005 at 9:14 PM.

  5. #980
    Eneko55 Guest

    Default

    Will and Flurry, his Sentret, entered the Cloud Gardens and stopped to take in it's breath-taking scenery and uplifting fragrances.

    "Who would've thought there'd be a garden in the clouds, huh Flurry?" Will said cheerfully as he looked around some more.

    It really was a beautiful place and there were so many exciting places to visit.

    "So Flurry, where do ya wanna visit first?" Will asked his scout Pokémon, "The Rainbow Waterfalls? The Fountain Garden?"

    Although Flurry was impressed bu his knowledge of the area, she could clearly see the large map plastered onto the sign in front of them. She sighed happily, at least he was making an effort.
    The tiny brown Pokémon scurried up Will's left leg, clambered up his back and parked herself on her trainer's left shoulder. Will tickled Flurry under the chin and the pair laughed contently for a few minutes.

    "So, you decided where you wanna go Flurry?" Will asked once more.

    Flurry could tell her trainer was growing slightly impatient and was anxious to catch some new friends to join them on thier journey. The Sentret sighed again, closed her eyes and pointed to a random location on the map.

    "The Rose Arch?" Will said excitedly, "I bet we'll be able to find some cool grass-type Pokémon there and it sounds like such a pretty place!" he picked up Flurry and held her in his arms in front of him, "C'mon, let's go!" he yelled as he ran off, still holding his Pokémon, towards The Rose Arch.
    Last edited by Furret Flurry 12; 27th March 2005 at 10:27 PM.

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    THE FOUNTAIN GARDENS

    Vagabond Aeon: You give your Natu one last order, than take a pokeball from your bag and hold it ready. Hania jumps at the pineco, nailing it hard.The bug pokemon falls backward, than, curiously starts steaming,as you watch it begins to shake and glow.you realize that its getting ready to selfdestruct!you and Hania dive behind a tree, hoping to get away from the explosion.Sunddenly, a huge bang sounds, lighting up the air so brilliantly, it blinds you for a few seconds.when your eyes clear, you see that the pineco is now down, KO’d.Level up For Hania.Smiling you throw the pokeball.it sails through the air, sucks Pineco up, than falls to the ground.it rocks a few times, than dings, signaling your capture.Congradulations, you just caught a female, Level 7 pineco.so what will you do, will you continue into the forest?

    Darkchu: please, let me handle what your pokemon do. YOU tell them what to do, I make them do it, alright? Consider this your warning.

    Darkchu squares off with the two pokemon, ready to do what it can.The two pokemon lunge toward it, Croconaw with a bite, and Scyther with an agility/slash combination. Your electric rodent trys to protect himself, but fails due to your unspecific orders. He manages to get out of the way of the croconaw, but takes a hard hit from Scyther.Mean while, you and Jess tend to the woman and her flareon. The flareon has some deep cuts and scratches, but will survive, the woman also. Now that the woman and her pokemon are safe, you can focus entirely on the battle. Darkchu is being circled by the to vicious pokemon, clearly out-classed. What will you do?

    Crazy Wartortle:When You and your pokemon enter the room.It reminds you of a burrow, Steps made of packed earth lead down to a warm, study/library like room. A fire crackles merrily in the hearth, and minun walks over to it, curls in front of it and lays down. Smiling, you notice a desk with paper strewn over it.walking up to it, one of the papers catches your attention. Picking it up you read,

    “Help me! I’ve been kidnapped! They came in the dark of night,, but I had just enough notice to write this. There almost here, The item there after is in the lab.to enter the lab, pull the bed from the wall and look for a tra…”

    It seems that whoever wrote this was captured before they could finish.looking around, you see the bed mentioned in the note. What will you do now?

    The Legend: (repost of last update) “My name is Erin, Thanks again for saving me!”

    As the two of you walk through the forest, you wonder how luck had taken such a turn.”Traveling with a girl? It could go either way,” you think.

    Hears the stream I was talking about, So after I get cleaned up, what do you say we go to the old factory. Theirs a ton of pokemon there, maybe we could have real battle there to, what do you say?”She looks at you hopefully. What now?

    Croconaw: (repost of last update) Patches the Clefairy runs up to your houndour and begins to pound it mercilessly, but before she can do any real damage, houndour fires a few embers at point blank range singing patch’s fur even more.both pokemon look pretty tired.what now?

    Treekoknight87: Walking into the beautiful fountain gardens you marvel at the beauty of the place. Fountains and ponds and lakes stretch as far as the eye can see. You meander along the path, Looking at the various pokemon frolicking in the fountains, playing with their trainers, and playing with their friends.suddenly, you feel a small head bump you from behind. Looking back you see a small Marill.It seems like it has a fascination with your belt, your pokeballs to be precise. As you bend down to pet it, it giggles, than head butts you in the stomach. What will you do?


    DELIBIRD RIDGE

    ForeverFlygon: As you speak to the noctowl, a ladder falls from the ceiling. Noctowl hoots, than, putting its head under its wing, it goes to sleep. Shrugging you climb up the ladder. As you climb up it, you begin to sweat. It seems to be getting hotter and hatter as you go up. Finally reaching the top, you look around the room you just entered, aghast. You see a narrow path to battle field, made entirely out of volcanic rock.To top it off, the whole thing is set up above a lake of molten Lava.squinting, you see what you thing might be person. Standing on the field. What now?

  7. #982
    Darkchu Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    THE FOUNTAIN GARDENS]

    Darkchu: please, let me handle what your pokemon do. YOU tell them what to do, I make them do it, alright? Consider this your warning.

    Darkchu squares off with the two pokemon, ready to do what it can.The two pokemon lunge toward it, Croconaw with a bite, and Scyther with an agility/slash combination. Your electric rodent trys to protect himself, but fails due to your unspecific orders. He manages to get out of the way of the croconaw, but takes a hard hit from Scyther.Mean while, you and Jess tend to the woman and her flareon. The flareon has some deep cuts and scratches, but will survive, the woman also. Now that the woman and her pokemon are safe, you can focus entirely on the battle. Darkchu is being circled by the to vicious pokemon, clearly out-classed. What will you do?
    Sorry, my bad.
    Darkchu, because of Tucci's stupidity, barely manages to dodge the croconaw, but gets hit by the scyther. Jess and Tucci both run over to the woman who is cradeling her flareon in her arms.
    "Are You OK?" He asked, pulling out a potion he sprayed the flareon. Waiting for it to perk up he yelled at Darkchu;
    "Quick, use thundershock on both of them.
    (I didn't know he knew thundershock until today.)
    "Ok." he says quietly, powering up a thunderbolt.
    Oh and for the net week they'll be at the move tutors.

  8. #983
    TreeckoKnight87 Guest

    Default

    Treekoknight87: Walking into the beautiful fountain gardens you marvel at the beauty of the place. Fountains and ponds and lakes stretch as far as the eye can see. You meander along the path, Looking at the various pokemon frolicking in the fountains, playing with their trainers, and playing with their friends.suddenly, you feel a small head bump you from behind. Looking back you see a small Marill.It seems like it has a fascination with your belt, your pokeballs to be precise. As you bend down to pet it, it giggles, than head butts you in the stomach. What will you do?
    As Chase wandered through the garden, he felt a hit from behind. He turned to see a Marill smiling at him. It seemed interested in his belt.

    "You like my belt?" Chase asked. Saur leapt inbetween Marill and Chase and growled.

    "It's okay Saur, Marill's just curious. Let's try and catch it!" Chase said excitedly. Saur nodded.

    "Okay Saur use Growl, the hit it with some Tackles," Chase ordered.

  9. #984

    Default

    (I'm new at this is it ok if I start a thing now? If not I will delete this post.)

    Stuart walks around the Sky Gate wondering what he should do first. The wind was slow and refeshing. He pushed his hand thought his brown hair continuing to wonder about what to do. He looked aound to see a sign post. He ran toward it happily. He saw the words 'Rainbow Road' printed in bold colourful letters on the sign with an arrow pointing forward. A smile spread across his happy face.

    Stuart:I'm going to the Rainbow Road!

    Then Stuart decided to run down the path toward the Rainbow Road smiling and laughing happily.
    Last edited by Torkoal Stu; 28th March 2005 at 6:06 PM.

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward

    ForeverFlygon: As you speak to the noctowl, a ladder falls from the ceiling. Noctowl hoots, than, putting its head under its wing, it goes to sleep. Shrugging you climb up the ladder. As you climb up it, you begin to sweat. It seems to be getting hotter and hatter as you go up. Finally reaching the top, you look around the room you just entered, aghast. You see a narrow path to battle field, made entirely out of volcanic rock.To top it off, the whole thing is set up above a lake of molten Lava.squinting, you see what you thing might be person. Standing on the field. What now?
    Feera is amazed as he climbs the inl step of the ladder.
    After a look around, he sees something that may look like a person.
    He sends Fínwč, his shiny Girafarig out, and turns to her.
    "I believe there might be a person up ahead, and he or she might want to battle. If they do, I'll accept, and you go forth to Astonish whatever pokemon you mut face. In the moment of counfusion, Body Slam the opponent. Then just dodge any attack they throw at you. Got it?"

    "Gira-Ra!" Fínwč happily replies, nd beins to walk beside Feera.

    "Hey, you there!" Feera shouts at the person. "Want to battle?"

  11. #986
    Psyshadow Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Rose Arch

    Psyshadow- Quickly scrambling up a tree you sit just above the lower branches, the leaves hiding you from view. Watching where the tremors are coming from you can see a huge cloud of dust. This dust cloud gets closer and closer until you can see what is making the dust. It is a massive herd of Rhydon and Rhyhorn! They stop in the field and after trotting around for a while they begin to graze. They haven’t noticed you by either sight or smell since you are hidden by the lower canopy of the trees and you are downwind of them. You could try to get down but they might attack if you do. Looking around in the tree you are in you see a huge green face! Almost falling out of the tree you see it to be the head of a Tropius, blending in with the trees. It moves its head forward as if pointing at you then at its back. A look of urgency is on its face as it tries to get its message across. It seems to want you to get on its back. What will you do?
    Now this was a predicament for me. I really wanted to get out of this tree because the bark was starting to chaf. Should I ignore the Tropius and try to make a break for it through the Ryhorn. Naww!! Too dangerous. Tropius can fly so it can take me away without putting me in harms way. Putting my fears aside, I slowly crawl through the branches and lower myself onto the pokemon's back. Well, I've done my part. I'll just have to see what comes next.

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Rizwan let out his Torchic and smelled the fresh air the of the Cloud Gardens. Unsure of where to venture out, Torchic starts running towards the Fountain Gardens. Rizwan picks Torchic up and decided to enter the Fountain Gardens.

    (I need an updater please)

  13. #988
    Crazy Wartortle Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward

    Crazy Wartortle:When You and your pokemon enter the room.It reminds you of a burrow, Steps made of packed earth lead down to a warm, study/library like room. A fire crackles merrily in the hearth, and minun walks over to it, curls in front of it and lays down. Smiling, you notice a desk with paper strewn over it.walking up to it, one of the papers catches your attention. Picking it up you read,

    “Help me! I’ve been kidnapped! They came in the dark of night,, but I had just enough notice to write this. There almost here, The item there after is in the lab.to enter the lab, pull the bed from the wall and look for a tra…”

    It seems that whoever wrote this was captured before they could finish.looking around, you see the bed mentioned in the note. What will you do now?
    Red walked up to a desk and noticed a piece of paper. He read it out loud:
    “Help me! I’ve been kidnapped! They came in the dark of night,, but I had just enough notice to write this. There almost here, The item there after is in the lab.to enter the lab, pull the bed from the wall and look for a tra…”
    After he finished reading he searched the room for a bed, and found it next to a wall.
    "Alright you two back into your pokeballs, for now." The two pokemon nodded before dissapearing into their pokeballs. Red walked up to the bed, and began pulling which revealed a...???

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick-or-Treater
    yugh, i would like to restart my adventure at Memory Lane.
    I don't have a clue why i said that but i meant the Rock Garden.
    sorry for the inconvinience

  15. #990
    Megaman Xtreme Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim

    Burnt Forest Wastelands



    Psychic Scyther- “Scyther, use an onslaught of quick attacks on girafarig!!” you yelled to your pokemon.

    “Scyyyyyther!lScy-Scy-y-ther, Scy!” Scyther replied in the affirmative to your commands.

    At this time the sky opened up, literally, and a giant hand came in through the rip in the sky. Picking up Tamer Zack and his pokemon, it took them away, presumably to the Sky Gate, beginning of the Cloud Garden. Kirlia, seeing it was not needed, teleported from battle. Scyther shook off the events that just occurred and put his focus on Girafarig. Speeding up to perform his quick attack, the bug/flying type became the green blur seen so many times in this battle before. He struck the psychic type, not stopping but kept speeding up and doing a loop and returning to hit strike again. This happened about 5 times, forcing Girafarig to its knees. Scyther then stopped, tired from it attacks. Girafarig was on its knees, obviously in pain and panting heavily. It looked up and fire was in its eyes. It was ****** off and was going to give it everything it had. The wind whipped up around the long neck pokemon then little balls surrounded it. They just floated around for a moment before heading Scyther’s way, in a ‘V’ formation. They all struck the mantis but that wasn’t what did the damage. Each time one made contact it released a little ball of flame. These caught Scyther alight and did major damage before Scyther managed to put them out. Where Girafarig was hiding this power you didn’t know but you did know that Scyther was also now on his knees, in a lot of pain, maybe more so than Girafarig. What will you do?


    Well Scyther tyou seem to be in pain, so ill use one of my super potions on you!!!

    *Sprays*

    Ok Scyther, now since we learned some new moves at the move tutor, and since Psychic types are weak against Bug types, use SILVER WIND and then try to use QUICK ATTACK while its stunned.

    Scy-Scyyyyther!! Scyther said feeling impowered by his trainers words.

  16. #991
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Journeying through Hoenn
    Posts
    4,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilexaron
    Psychic (easy name to remember and spell =P)-Please try to not control what is happening in a battle, such as where the seeds are placed. In return, I will be more specific about the conditions given in the battle. Just a friendly reminder. ^_~.

    Your Scyther runs around the Growing Cacnea, right before smashing into it's side. The Cacnea screams in response, not only scaring your Scyther but it's thorns ripping off the Leech Seed. It turns around and looks at you, it's arm growing as it smashes into Scyther. Scyther yelps a bit, but even the buff-uped bug attack did almost no damage to it, but it then tackles into Scyther's wing, disabling it's movement! What will you do?

    Just another reminder, follow the replying rules.
    -_- Can I ever do anything right? Wait, don't answer that. -_-
    ...moving on...

    Memory Lane

    “Scyther!” Psychic cried desperately, clenching her fists until her knuckles were white.
    Her companion let out a tired “Scai,” in reply.
    Psychic took a quick moment to assess the situation. Both Pokémon were tired, that was evident, and her friend could make a move. Psychic’s gaze strayed to the green cactus.
    ‘Silly little brute.’ she thought. “It’s gotten itself into quite a problem, impatient little thing-’ A suddenly thought reached the trainers head.
    “Of course!” she mumbled. “Scyther, don’t move, just stay still, but try to coax it a little! Let it come to you!” At first, the mantis looked at his trainer quizzically, but his face suddenly light up in understanding. He grinned at the Cacnea, rather disarmingly. “That’s it,” Psychic muttered under her breath. “And when it gets close enough…” she smiled, hoping...

  17. #992
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Switching locations to Rock Garden.
    Littix walks into the Rock Garden and begins walking around, lookin for something to do.
    "So this is the Rock Garden. I think this will be fun." Littix finished.
    Last edited by Dark Fire; 28th March 2005 at 11:31 PM.

  18. #993
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    First of all, the last time I updated was only about 2 and a half weeks ago. Second of all, the reason I haven’t been updating is that I’ve been overwhelmed with homework and then I was on vacation with very limited computer access. So, like Tess said, please don’t complain about lack of updates.

    Golden Mew: The Pokeball flew towards the Nincada. Seemingly unwilling to be imprisoned in the sphere, it used one of its claws to deflect the Pokeball, causing it to fly up into a nearby tree. You hear a squawking sound. Several Pidgeys fly up out of the tree in a panic and continue their squawking frenzy. This disturbs many other Pokemon, who fly out of other trees and surround you, apparently thinking you were the cause of the commotion. The Nincada runs away in terror. All together, there are three squawking Pidgeys, two furious Spearow, and one ticked off Beedrill. What will you do now?

    Tommyship2: As you walk in Stardust Fields, you hear a soft noise in the distance. Followed by your Kangaskhan and your Totodile, your run to the sound to investigate. You find a curled up Skitty purring musically. Entranced by the sound, you don’t see several other Pokemon creep up behind you. Suddenly, you hear two muffled noises behind you. Turning, you see Kangaskhan and Totodile struggling, their arms pulling frantically at the vines around their mouths, clamping them shut. Gasping in shock, you begin to go help them, but you are stopped immediately by a Spinarak who drops in front of you. It shoots a web in your face, blinding you. While trying to get it off, you feel two things brush against either of your sides. Finally managing to take the web off your face, you see an Aipom holding a Pokeball (yours) in its tail/hand. There is also the Skitty from before on top of another of your Pokeballs. They both press the buttons and two red beams are shot out of the Pokeballs, returning Kangaskhan and Totodile into their spherical cages. An Oddish jumps up and sprays a silvery powder at you, and everything goes black as you fall unconcious.
    ------
    Slowly, your eyes open. Where am I? Your think. As you reach to rub your aching head, you find your wrists bound. Suddenly, everything flows back to you: the Skitty, the attack on you and your Pokemon, the Sleep Powder. You look over your shoulder to see a small campfire with some Pokemon around it. You recognize some of your attackers by their silhouettes: Skitty, Aipom, Spinarak, Oddish. As they chat, Skitty’s tail accidently hits a spherical object, and it is sent rolling towards you. As it stops within reaching distance, you recognize it: your Kangaskhan’s Pokeball. What will you do now?


    Bart: Melody and Maku stared each other down, neither moving. The old woman even stopped playing her flute. Maku, impatient, decided to go ahead and perform his move. He began to charge at Jigglypuff, preparing for his Vital Throw attack. Suddenly, Melody’s hands start to move back and forth. They stop, and then glow a bright blue. Her body starts to glow and become surrounded with electricity. She starts to run, meeting Maku head-on. Maku is sent flying from the Volt Tackle. Melody’s hands then glow with yellow Electric energy. Several tendrils of electricity come out and bind Maku, who is still lying on the floor. The battle is defenitely taking a turn for the worse for you. What will you do now?

    And now for my reply:

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Eon - Enraged by the attack upon her master, Inferno growls furiously at Sudowoodo before lunging forward to Crunch down hard on one of Sudowoodo’s woody legs. She holds on tight, causing the trickster tree quite some pain while Eclipse (Which is who? Eclipse is not listed in your sig), rushes to the nearest tree and hacks away at it with Cut, causing the tree to fall and land smack on top of…. Inferno! Inferno yelps with pain, trapped beneath the tree trunk, while Eclipse looks on, totally stunned by what he/she has done. Rushing forward Eclipse puts all of its Strength into its body as it rushes for Sudowoodo, ramming it hard before being smacked in the face with Rock Smash. It looks like this battle is going to be tougher than you first thought. What will you do?
    Oops. I changed my Sneasel's nickname from Eclipse to Night. Sorry about the inconvenience.

    Eon groaned. Inferno looked to damaged to continue battling and she couldn't even get out from under the tree. "All right, girl, you did a great job. Return," he said. A beam of red light shot from the Pokeball he was holding returned Inferno to the sphere. "Night's physical attacks aren't doing much, so I guess I'm going to have to use some super effective ones," Eon muttered. "Night! Use Dig to inflict some damage, then use Surf if there are any bodies of water nearby."
    Last edited by Eon; 30th March 2005 at 5:37 AM.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

  19. #994
    Kurou-kun Guest

    Default

    Maku is in Level 13, I clearly remeber. I just forgot to edit my post, cos usually I'm too busy with other stuff.

  20. #995
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    OK, then, I just wanted to make sure. I'll write your update soon and edit it into my original update.

  21. #996
    CjdComics Guest

    Default

    i want to join and find a wild pokemon

  22. #997
    CjdComics Guest

    Default

    i have a swablu lvl 5

  23. #998
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In a twisted world........
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Originally Posted by enchantress
    Castform - Before we start there are two things I want to point out. Firstly, all you do is post what you intend to do in reaction to the situation I create for you. And secondly, it’s my decision as to whether or not your attacks actually hit, not yours. For now I’ll accept that you ordered Shuppet (?? Your sig doesn’t say) to use two Knock Offs.
    You and Ghoul nod at each other, the silent understanding between you clearer than words. Eager for battle Ghoul immediately flies toward Baltoy to hit it with Knock Off but Baltoy begins spinning in tight, fast circles, its Rapid Spin effectively knocking Ghoul back. Furious with Baltoy for countering his attack, Ghoul moves in to attack with a second Knock Off only to find himself being blasted backward with a surprise Confusion attack. Oops! Looks like you’re gunna have to think out a strategy here, this is one tough pogeymon. What will you do?


    Understood enchantress! ^_^

    "Ghoul be very careful!" Leon said. Leon thought to himself. Okay... I think if I lower the defense, Ghoul's move will be more effective... Ghoul, who was tired, was determined to win this battle. He did not want to loose. Leon sprayed a potion on Ghoul to make sure he was refreshed. "Ghoul, use a screech attack to lower the defnse of this Baltoy!" Leon commanded. Ghoul nodded and was about to use screech when Leon called out, "I'm not finished yet! Anyway, after you use your screech attack, immediatly go in for a knock out attack!" Ghoul nodded.

    Is this better?

  24. #999
    Goin' Graveler Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim

    Goin’ Graveler- Traversing further into the cave, you find that the walls seem to give off some kind of natural light that allows you to see where you are going. Even so, travelling underground disorientated your sense of time and you lose track of how long you have been walking. Eventually you come across a fairly large hole in the tunnel that prevents your passing. On the other side are two people, a guy and a girl. They are both dressed in black and even with the natural lighting, their faces are hidden. Then a voice came from inside the hole.

    “I know a fair bit about Pokémon battles! This may be my first but believe me, this shall be your last!”

    The girl dressed in black sees you and throws a pokeball forward. It released a Teddiursa who gives you a grin that sends shivers down your spine.

    “Another Rookie?! Sheesh we come here to find some half decent pokemon to steal and we get two baby trainers! Teddiursa, Scratch then Lick!”

    What will you do?


    'Numel! Quickly use Tackle, then Growl to decrease its power!'

    Numel nods confidently...

  25. #1000
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    i need help..how do i get an updater?..i already posted my message

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •