Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1063

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

I'd like to move to the Delibird Ridge, please!

GM looked at her map and walked to Delibird ridge. She could hear bird calls already, as she travelled slowly to the place. She let out her Pokemon for some fresh air and some exersize. Although they were already fit, it was good to have some of it every day. She wondered what this place had in store for her.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

Quote Originally Posted by blaziken's_charizard
    i need help..how do i get an updater?..i already posted my message
    You just have to wait till the updater of the zone has an update for you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ice Tyranitar Guest

Ice Tyranitar- "Snow Ball wake up!" you shout to your pokémon, desperately trying to wake him up. It worked, to an extent since Snow Ball was looking a bit groggy from just waking up. "If you can hear me, try to Powder Snow again!" You yelled to get the message across to your snorunt. He heard and looked towards the partially frozen exeggcute. Sucking in his breath, a blast of icy cold air blew towards the grass/psychic type. The aim was off though and less than half of the super-cooled air hit its target. While this was going on, exeggcute was violently shaking itself, trying to free itself from its icy prison. Hairline fractures spread like wildfire all over the frozen parts of its body, the cracks growing until the ice broke, freeing its captive. Although still cold, exeggcute could once again move freely and doing so, glowed a pinkish tone. The air between the two pokemon rippled as a blast of psychic energy ripped through space between them, making contact with Snow Ball. The impact knocked your pokemon back a few feet but he got up quickly, ready for more combat. What will you do?

Ice Tyranitar took a quick second to notice how fast Snow Ball woke up. then he just gave another command, "just give that exeggcute another powder snow!".

Quote Originally Posted by blaziken's_charizard
    i need help..how do i get an updater?..i already posted my message
    You don't need to worry. Your updater is decided by the area you pick. I'm pretty sure yours is Enchantress. She is very good. Either way, updates may take a while, they have to update for everyone, you know. Just check back in a few days, its not an instantaneous process. I hope you look forward to good times to come in Fizzy Bubbles.

-Jon Jen
    minimalist "poem"
    of my sig
    dans drei colores

. . . [FB Squad] . . . [PC] . . . ****ade List] . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Matt72

Kauser79: Brushing off any suspicions you may have had, you bend down and reach into the bush. Feeling around, you find the cause of the glimmer and pull it out. It looks like a small crystal ball at first, but then you notice a pair of tiny purple claws grasping it! Out leaps a pokemon that quickly snatches the ball from your hands and growls at you. Getting a closer look, it turns out to be a Sableye! The tiny ghost pokemon continues to hiss at you while backing down the path towards the forest, holding the shiny ball away...
    "Hey! What's that Sableye got after me?" Wondered Kauser out loud. As he pondered, Mudden was running after the Sableye. "Hey, wait up, Mudden!" Kauser decided he had to chase that Sableye down and catch it. He ran after the little devil and his crystal ball. "Mudden, run after him and lower his defence with Growl and then ram him against something with Tackle!

What will happen?
    Last edited by Kauser79; 30th March 2005 at 5:45 AM.

Credit goes to Seel Dingo for the Shiny Swampert Kirby! Thanks, Seel Dingo!

Master of Chaos Guest

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    RAINBOW ROAD
    Chaos - Cleverly deciding this is no time to stand your ground and fight, you do the only thing you can… RUN! Dashing along the Rainbow Road with a swarm of angry Beedrill on your tail, your eyes dart back and forth looking for any means of escape. You see a rest house up ahead but you realise it is too far away and that you’ll never make it in time. Seeing no other place to hide you are about to give up hope when a Charizard appears out of nowhere, directly in front of you, causing you to skid to a halt. You see its mouth begin to flame and immediately drop to the ground when you hear a massive blast of fire released above your head. You then notice that the buzzing has stopped and you slowly raise your head. The Beedrill appear to have been burned to ashes and the Charizard is gone. Frowning, you get back to your feet, wondering if you had perhaps imagined the whole episode when you notice an Eevee standing in front of you where the Charizard had been a moment before. Not quite believing what you are seeing, especially considering how rare this pokemon is, you shake your head to ensure you’re not confused then rub your eyes to clear your vision. Once again you find that Eevee is gone but there is yet another pokemon in it’s place. “Ditto!” says the little grey blob, with a big smile on it’s face. Your reaction?

“Whoah,” Chaos said, pretty shocked, “thanks a million!”
    Chaos released his pokemon to thank Ditto too.
    “Your really a special something. For one thing you’re a ditto, unique in it’s own right. But I didn’t see a Charizard or an Eevee while I was running. Can you just transform into pokemon without seeing them? Just in case though…Murkrow! See if you can find an Eevee around here.”
    Murkrow took off on its search.
    “But your more intriguing than an Eevee! Not only were you such a amazingly great fighter, but your shiny to boot! And not even the normal shiny color!”
    “I’d love to meet your trainer, or do you have one?” Chaos asked in a sincere manner as he extended his hand to give a handshake to the amazing little pokemon.

Metal Yoshi - Umm… You only appear to have noticed the first paragraph of the update. Here is the entire update again… (all three paragraphs)

Realising it isn’t going to be an easy task getting out of this pit, several theories cross your mind as to how you may go about doing this when you remember the Spheal your friend had given you. Releasing the playful ball of blubber into the pit Spheal looks around confused, obviously a little disappointed to find himself in the bottom of a deep pit rather than floating upon a nice big lake where he can go for a refreshing swim. Conveying your instructions to your disgruntled friend he nods, understanding what you are trying to accomplish although he looks a little dubious as to how it could succeed.

Releasing a Powder Snow into the air you soon find the pit, and yourself, covered in a thin layer of snow. Wrapping your arms around yourself to try and warm up after that freezing blast of air you step back while Spheal unleashes a Water Gun up the side of the pit. The water rushes back down over the frozen sides of the dirt walls, welling up in a small pool of water at your feet and you can’t help but feel a little dejected by the failure of this plan.

Thinking of what to do next you are suddenly startled by a voice from above and look up to see a boy of about 13 looking over the side. “Hey down there!” he says, a little surprised to find you in the trap. “Do you need a hand getting out?” Without waiting for a response the boy disappears when a second later an enormous rocky body slides down into the pit. The boy is using his Onix to create a “ladder” for you to use to climb out and escape. Your reaction?
    Okay, sorry about the mistake(s). My plan has been for a while that once I got out of the pit I would leave Rainbow Road and go somewhere else. I'm not exactly sure how to handle it, but here's what I'm thinking:

"Thank you very much, I've always wanted an Onix," Yoshi replies to the boy, as he recalls all his Pokemon and climbs Onix to get out. He then gets out, thanks the boy, and decides to try out another place of this mysterious garden. After returning to the Sky Gate, Yoshi ventures out to the Stardust Fields...
    Transfer to Stardust Fields.
    Yoshi arrives at the Stardust Fields, wondering what to do here. He looks down the path, and sees nothing but peace and tranquility. He slowly saunters along, enjoying the solitude, but at the same time fearing the eerie quietness. He decides he needs some company, so he lets Mareep out of his Pokeball. Mareep looks around, also in awe and wonder of the place. All Yoshi can do is keep walking, hoping he will find something fun and exciting...

ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

I went into the rainbow road and who updates me then? I9 don't know ahhhh! But I will come back soon then.

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    I went into the rainbow road and who updates me then? I9 don't know ahhhh! But I will come back soon then.
    just have patience, if you keep nagging you aren't gonna be updated

Enchantress updates rainbow road.

Paired up with Avegaille

Quote Originally Posted by neopolis3
    Enchantress updates rainbow road.
    Thanks. I just wanted to know was all. I'll tone down now. Thanks!

Alexander the great V2 Guest

Alexander walked into the oasis, sand flying into his eyes. "AHHHHH!" Alex yelled as sand made it very difficult for him to see more than 2 metres in front of his

HA-HA!

A laugh came from inside Alex's only occupied pokeball, grassy's pokeball.

Your never gonna catch anything if you can't see anything! How many fingers am i holdng up?

Grassy held 2 fingers up to Alex's face

"Er, 5?"

Ha! I don't even have 5 fingers you idiot!

"Oh, shut up" Alex returned Grassy to his pokeball, and contuied to fight the sand-storm

Looking at his map, thinking hard about where to start out his adventure, Ryan finally comes to a decision. "Come on out Charm!" He pulls out the only pokeball on his belt, and releases his Mareep. "We're going to Delibird Ridge." Charm lets out a cry of happiness as Ryan stuffs the map back into his Backpack. "After all, there are a bunch of bird types there, and that's Charm's strong point. We need all the experience we can get, and this seems like a good start for a beginning trainer" the teenager mumbles as his pokemon runs ahead. Hearing the calls of bird pokemon right around the corner, he laughs at his own remark, and starts a faster pace, catching up with Charm. "Hey, no one knows" he calls out to his pokemon as he's trying to catch his breath "We might be better than we think!" He lets out one final laugh and runs farther and farther into the distance with his pokemon.

Aura The Wolf Guest

Natasha decided to explore the world of pokemon now that she is a Trainer, and what better place to explore than "The Rose Arch". She walked arcross the tiled path, looking around at all the beutiful roses, with Shadow, her Houndour at her side, who looked somewhat annoyied.

" Roses are so amazing. They look so beutiful but their thorns are deadly...hmm? Whats wrong Shadow?" Natasha asked.

Shadow growled at the roses, using a light Ember on them, burning some of the roses off their bushes.

"Shadow, stop! We don't want to attract attention!" She replied sternly.

Shadow growled at the roses one last time, and Natasha continued to walk through the Rose Arch.

Sky Gate:

A large grey zeppelin pulled up at the Sky Gate, clouds boillowing around it. Adam and Cinder step off the gigantic craft, admiring the swirling aether around them. As the zeppelin flies away the two turn to a map, pondering the best route to take.

-"Hmm, maybe we should go to the 'Cloud Forest', I could kick some Grass/Bug behind!"- laughed Cinder, gesturing towards the correct path.

"Yeah, I guess there's as good as anywhere else," agreed Adam, walking towards the Gardens with Cinder close behind.

Just out of curiosity, who's the updator for the 'Cloud Forest' region anyway?

~EC
    Last edited by Elemental Charizam; 1st April 2005 at 4:13 PM.

Taking out her map and having a good long look at it, Stacey finally decides where she'd like to go.

Reaching to her waist and plucking the only pokeball there, she throws it into the air. With a cry of "Impish lets get this started" the ball pops open spewing white light onto the ground. The light forms into the shape of a small purple ghost known as a Sableye.

"Sableye, sable" It says happily, glad to out of its ball.

"Hey Impish, I've decided were gonna head over to the Stardust Fields" she says pointing the direction they were to go.

Impish cackles cheekily, hopping up and down. "Sableye, say eye sable" he says rubbing his purple paws togther, a toothy grin flashing briefly before bounding off in the direction of the Stardust fields.

"Hey Imp, don't you go scaring all the pokemon, I know its fun but we wanna battle some too" said Stacey running after her mischevous little pokemon.
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 2nd April 2005 at 10:48 AM.

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

JBlink Guest

It did not take much thinking before I decided Tatu and I will head off to the Cloud Forest. I turned to Tatu who was perched on my sholder and said, "I don't think it is a good idea for you to be fighting anything that you do not have a specific type advantage over." Hearing this Tatu turned away in shame. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sure you will do fin." Together Tatu and I walked off to the Cloud Forest, our confidence already shaken.
    Last edited by JBlink; 31st March 2005 at 7:51 AM.

Finally, the day has come that Haku, age 14 starts his journey with Sefi, his Corsola. Arriving at the famous Sky Gate, Haku gets confused and doesn't know where to go, he looks at his map and finally says,"Hm... lets see, how about The Rose Arch ,Sefi?" as he sends the pokemon from his pokeball. Sefi being his shy-self only nods, and stays close to Haku's legs as he sees so many people and pokemon. "The Rose Arch it is then", said Haku. So Haku starts heading to the direction, and beginning his first adventure in his journey.

GWAR_Aggron_GWAR Guest

Gwar sighed deeply from relief as he entered The Cloud Garden. Peering about he couldn't help but be astounded by the number of paths that could be taken. Finally, however, one caught his eye. The beautiful formations of gray rock in The Rock Garden caused a smile to spread upon Gwar's already excited face.

The single pokeball upon his belt was taken with a firm grip. After a few moments he called out the only friend he had upon the planet, Krypt.

"Come on out Krypt, check this."

The Aron appeared in the normal flash of white light the pokeball extruded, and let out a cheerful cry.

"Heh, thats right buddy. Looks like home huh? Well whatta ya say we get goin?"

Gwar barely had the words out of his before Krypt took off. He laughed to himself and followed.
    Last edited by GWAR_Aggron_GWAR; 31st March 2005 at 6:00 AM.

Shadow_Umbreon Guest

Elizabeth walked to Sky Gate with her pokemon, Blaze the Cyndaquil. Looking around, she thought where a Pidgy might be and her eyes set on Cloud Forest. She knew that there might not be a Pidgy there, but she figured while she was there she could train Blaze a bit since that was her only Pokemon.
    "There's supposed to be some grass and bug type Pokemon here. Blaze, I want you to gain some levels while we're here, you might have an easy time since it's your type advantage. We should at least try to beat any Pokemon that's not a Pidgy if possible," Elizabeth said to her Cyndaquil.
    The Cyndaquil being a bit shy didn't respond, but kept walking along beside Elizabeth.
    Last edited by Dark_Umbreon2005; 2nd April 2005 at 1:51 AM.

Flames Galore Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental Charizam
    Sky Gate:

A large grey zeppelin pulled up at the Sky Gate, clouds boillowing around it. Adam and Cinder step off the gigantic craft, admiring the swirling aether around them. As the zeppelin flies away the two turn to a map, pondering the best route to take.

-"Hmm, maybe we should go to the 'Cloud Gardens', I could kick some Grass/Bug behind!"- laughed Cinder, gesturing towards the correct path.

"Yeah, I guess there's as good as anywhere else," agreed Adam, walking towards the Gardens with Cinder close behind.

Just out of curiosity, who's the updator for the 'Cloud Garden' region anyway?

~EC
    Just to let you know, you don't pick the Cloud Gardens to go to, you pick an area in the Cloud Gardens. Areas are known as zones. Choose one from the first post on this page. The updators vary in each zone.

P.S. If you want to look for grass/bug types, try the Cloud Forest.

UmbreonTrainer2004 Guest

Adam walked up to the Cloud Gardens entrance.He caught a glimpse of a rainbow far away in the distance. "Whoa." Adam said. "What's that?" Adam said pulling out his brochere. "It says the rainbows are formed by the mist in Rainbow Waterfalls. "That sounds cool." Adam said. Adam pulled a Pokeball off his belt. He released his blue alligator pokemon onto the ground. "What do you think Jaws?" He asked his Totodile. "Rainbow Waterfalls?" Totodile danced around in glee seemingly extatic at the "water" part. "Alright then! Off to Rainbow Waterfalls!"
    Last edited by UmbreonTrainer2004; 4th April 2005 at 12:26 AM.

Just a note to everybody in the Rock Garden if you do not have your the nature of your pokemon in your sigs to do so because I rather call your pokemon he or she rather than it. Thank You. Now time for updates.

Aron Fan: After you ask the girl if she will show you around town you get an immediate answer. “Sure I would love to, just fallow me,” the girl says as she runs off into the streets. Liberty then starts to walk after her. When the girl stops you are in a middle of a busy street. “Here is the shopping area of our town here is where most of the shops are," she then continues to lead you down the street you make a turn and then you are on a much quieter street then the last. “This area where most of the people live. This is such a busy town mostly because this is one of the few towns in the Rock Garden,” The girl tells you before running off again. The next place you stop is back at the Battle Area. The girl leads you to a simple dirt battlefield. “Here we are at our town’s biggest attraction the Battle Area. Also sorry if my tour disappointed you I tried to do my best. So now lets battle,” the girl says with a big smile on her face.

P-Arts: Luckily for you the Smog quickly fads away and the battlefield is once again visible. As soon as this happens Medo floats over to the trainer as you ordered him to do. He then looks into the boy’s eyes. “No fair,” the boy says sleepily as he falls to the ground. You can hear a few snores from the boy so you know your plan worked. The Poochyena and Houndour look around with a confused look. It seems that they are a bit confused of what to do now that their trainer is asleep. Medo float over to the Houndour and licks it then before Houndour can react a growling Teddiursa runs over to it and hits it with a Scratch attack. The Poochyena and Houndour then start barking. It seems that they have decided to battle without their trainer. What will you do?

Rek: “A battle?” the boy stammers after you ask him your question. He looks at the ground trying to think of something better to say. He then raises his head and your eyes meet. “Yes I am training my Taillow and yes I would love to battle,” the boy replies. With a flap of its blue wings the Taillow gently lifts its self off the boys shoulder and into the air. The bird chirps happily pleased to be having a battle. “My name is Tommy. Sorry that I did not tell you this sooner but I totally forgot about it,” the boy tells you. The Taillow fly through the air patently as it waits for the battle to start. “Can you go a bit easy on us because this is are first battle?” the boy asks you. What will you do?

Trick-or-Treater and Dark Fire: (You do not have to travel together it is just easier for me to write one update.) Both of you arrive walk into the great Rock Garden. You see why it is called that when you see that there is mostly only ground, moutons and of course rocks. One of the few things you notice that is not one of these three things is a town not far away from you. Also near the town are two signs one with a lady and two Ponyta beside it. One of the signs says Rock City’s greatest attraction the Battle Area visit it today and have fun battles with other trainers. The other one says Sally’s great adventure tour. Take a wild adventure on a Ponyta while receiving a tour. You guess that the lady by the sign is Sally. You seem to have many options like go to the Battle Area and have some battles or explore the town or take the tour or explore the Rock Gardens by your self. What will you do?

Gwar (I will call you that for now but if you have something you rather be called by please tell me.): You enter the Rock Garden and release your Aron, Krypt who lets out a cheerful cry when being released into its habitat. Krypt decides to take off and you fallow while laughing. Krypt then runs into a rocky area so you can no longer see it. When you get to the rocky area you see Krypt talking to another Aron. Beside the other Aron is a girl with long thick black hair. She is wearing a white T-Shirt to big for her and a black pair of shorts. “So is this Aron yours?” the girl ask you. What will you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Just a note to everybody in the Rock Garden if you do not have your the nature of your pokemon in your sigs to do so because I rather call your pokemon he or she rather than it. Thank You. Now time for updates.

You can just click my banner and all my FB Info is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Trick-or-Treater and Dark Fire: (You do not have to travel together it is just easier for me to write one update.) Both of you arrive walk into the great Rock Garden. You see why it is called that when you see that there is mostly only ground, moutons and of course rocks. One of the few things you notice that is not one of these three things is a town not far away from you. Also near the town are two signs one with a lady and two Ponyta beside it. One of the signs says Rock City’s greatest attraction the Battle Area visit it today and have fun battles with other trainers. The other one says Sally’s great adventure tour. Take a wild adventure on a Ponyta while receiving a tour. You guess that the lady by the sign is Sally. You seem to have many options like go to the Battle Area and have some battles or explore the town or take the tour or explore the Rock Gardens by your self. What will you do?
    After considering his options carefully, Littix decided to go to take the Ponyta tour. He slowly made his way up to the woman standing beside the two elegant fire horses.
    "Umm, hi. I'm Littix and I read about the tour. I'm guessing you're Sally, so can I get one of the Ponytas so I can go on the tour?" Littix asked, waiting for the woman's response.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

.: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.

~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Vagabond Aeon: You give your Natu one last order, than take a pokeball from your bag and hold it ready. Hania jumps at the pineco, nailing it hard.The bug pokemon falls backward, than, curiously starts steaming,as you watch it begins to shake and glow.you realize that its getting ready to selfdestruct!you and Hania dive behind a tree, hoping to get away from the explosion.Sunddenly, a huge bang sounds, lighting up the air so brilliantly, it blinds you for a few seconds.when your eyes clear, you see that the pineco is now down, KO’d.Level up For Hania.Smiling you throw the pokeball.it sails through the air, sucks Pineco up, than falls to the ground.it rocks a few times, than dings, signaling your capture.Congradulations, you just caught a female, Level 7 pineco.so what will you do, will you continue into the forest?
    "Right, stand back Hania. Time for this little bug to... ah?!"

As Jeremy was about to toss the Poke Ball and catch the Pineco, it suddenly began smoking and glowing brightly. Jeremy was dumbfounded by this sudden new power - but Hania knew what it was and ran away squacking like crazy.

"...okay, it's glowing white and smoking, Hania's freaking out, and I'm just standing here... yeah, I think it's time to duck and cover."

With that, Jeremy dived behind a tree just as the Pineco let out a large blast of energy in a sphere. The sheer force of the attack threatened to blow Hania away if Jeremy hadn't grabbed him and held him while the tree groaned under the force of the blast. After a second though, the blast died down. Peeking out from behind the tree, Jeremy saw the Pineco lying on the ground, twitching and groaning. It had knocked itself out.

"Holy ****... good thing I got out of the way." Though dumbfounded, Jeremy just shrugged. "Well, whatvever." He then threw the Poke Ball, which sucked it up, wobbled a bit and dinged. The capture went through.

"Well that was a hoot... so it's a female? Hmm. Well, welcome to the team, Pineco." "piiiiiiiineeeee" "...oh yeah, we'll get along just fine. Hania, meet Pineco." "Natu." "co." "Good."

With a new Pokemon under his belt and Hania able to reflect on his newfound experience, Jeremy continued his journey into the forest...
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast