Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1063

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

  1. #1026
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Burnt Forest Wastelands

    Ice Tyranitar- Please use more than one attack per update since it gives me little to work with and this battle will go forever otherwise.
    ”Just give that exeggcute another powder snow!” you commanded your Snorunt.

    “Snorunt!” came the short, sharp reply meaning yes.

    As before, Snow Ball sent another blast of super-cooled air spotted with snow in Exeggcute’s direction and it caught Exeggcute with its mouth open and got inside. Although it didn’t freeze like before it did seem to do substantially more damage than the last few times. Exeggcute shook this off and retaliated by shooting off a bunch of little seeds that landed on Snow Ball’s body and embedded themselves in his skin. They didn’t seem to do anything until they all glowed green and sapped his energy, giving the lost energy to the opponent who grinned with an almost evil look. What will you do?

    Psychic Scyther- Spraying your Scyther with a Super Potion revitalized him, instantly taking his wounds away and giving him the strength to get up off his knees.

    “Ok Scyther, now since we learned some new moves at the move tutor, and since Psychic types are weak against Bug types, use Silver Wind and then try to use Quick Attack while its stunned!” you yelled your commands to your pokemon.

    Spinning on the spot, Scyther whipped up a small tornado around himself. Within the harsh winds small silver things flittered around, presumably bug type energy. Stepping out of the attack, Scyther directed the attack in Girafarig’s direction. The psychic giraffe attempted to avoid the whirlwind but was unable to do so fully and was caught by the outside of the attack. While not taking full damage, girafarig took a fair amount of damage but somehow it managed to stay in the fight. Scyther became the now familiar green blur of his quick attack and raced towards Girafarig. Knocked sideways, Girafarig retaliated with a quick confusion, knocking Scyther back with psychic force. What will you do?

    Goin’ Graveler- Quickly releasing your numel, you order it to attack the incoming bear pokemon. “Numel! Quickly use Tackle then Growl to decrease its power!”

    Nodding confidently, Numel faced his opponent.

    The Teddiursa leapt upon Numel’s back and scratched along his side. Although his hurt slightly, his tough hide prevented much damage from taking place. In retaliation, Numel threw his weight into tackling the little bear pokemon to the ground. Trapped between the ground and Numel, both of which were impossible for Teddiursa to move, the pokemon licked the fiery camel along the face. This disgusting act caused Numel to get off the normal type and gag. After getting over the sickening experience, Numel growled loudly at the pokemon, making it back away in fear slightly. What will you do now?

    Batesy- Watching the battle unfold an idea hits you. “Try swiping at Zubat with your tail flame and then spin to Scratch!” you shout out your idea to your pokemon.

    “Zubat just keep going!” the male voice shouted from the top of the hole, not issuing any real attacks. He must have had his attention else where.

    Zubat swooped in close, mouth open, trying to get some more blood from Cherry. The Charmander had other ideas though and spun quickly, her tail flame burning the blood-sucker as it was struck. Cherry didn’t stop there though and kept spinning, coming round with her claws extended, scratching the zubat only moments after it had been burnt by her tail. Screaming in agony, zubat flew erratically around before firing off a shot of supersonic waves in Cherry’s direction. Already slightly dizzy from spinning, the lizard was confused by the sound waves. What will you do?



    Rose Arch

    Psyshadow- Clambering onto Tropius’ back, it quickly takes flight and hovers above the grazing rhydon and rhyhorn. Just in the nick of time as well since in the sky you could see another dust cloud heading in your direction. As it reaches its destination you can see it is made up of a herd of Tropius! The different pokemon species begin to fight and as this happens the Tropius you are on takes you away from this battleground. Setting down in another, more secluded part of the glasshouse, a small bird pokemon flittered down from the tree tops. It seemed to know Tropius and they have a small conversation before a small voice enters your head.

    “Don’t be afraid, I’m the natu you’re looking at right now. Tropius here is ashamed of the way his herd is behaving and when he stood up to say something he was booted out. If your wondering why the pokemon were fighting back there I will tell you. The place you were just at has the best of everything, fresh water, the nicest grass, everything a pokemon would want and more. The two herds, the rhydons and the tropius are fighting over who has the right to live there. There is room for both to live together but every time they meet they just start fighting. It is beginning to affect every pokemon living in this glasshouse. Do you think you might be able to help us out?” What will you do?

    Furret Flurry 12, HakuBlue & Aura The Wolf - You don’t have to stay together, it is easier for me than posting it thrice.
    As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

    Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

    The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

    Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
    Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
    Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
    Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
    Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
    Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
    Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
    Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

    Where will you be headed?

  2. #1027
    Aura The Wolf Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim


    Furret Flurry 12, HakuBlue & Aura The Wolf - You don’t have to stay together, it is easier for me than posting it thrice.
    As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

    Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

    The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

    Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
    Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
    Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
    Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
    Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
    Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
    Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
    Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

    Where will you be headed?
    Natasha slows to a halt as she notices the pecular sign with arrows. Puzzled, she thinks a bit, wondering which direction she should go. Her houndour, Shadow, wanders around, waiting for her master to choose a path.

    "I think I will go to the country wildlife glasshouse." Natasha said, as she pointed to the arrow leading that direction. "I think It will give me a chance to have a good look at the diffrent pokemon that are out there."

    Shadow nodded, for this loyal Houndour would follow wherever Natasha wanted to travel. "Hound Hound-dour!" he growled happily as the two walked towards the country wildlife area, wondering what they would find...
    Last edited by Aura The Wolf; 1st April 2005 at 4:58 PM. Reason: need to change color, hope this is right.

  3. #1028
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    OMG, I forgot all about the quote yesterday, it just slipped my mind, I know it's not an excuse, but I was so happy and excited because of my first update, I just forgot, sorry, and it won't happen again. ^^; PS: I hope I got the color right this time, I think I did it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by YTNIM
    Furret Flurry 12, HakuBlue & Aura The Wolf - You don’t have to stay together, it is easier for me than posting it thrice.
    As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

    Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

    The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

    Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
    Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
    Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
    Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
    Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
    Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
    Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
    Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

    Where will you be headed?


    As Haku starts gliding his fingertips in the remarkably long post, he stops at Jungle Flora. "Hmmm... I'm not too fond of mazes, and Jungle Flora does sound catchy..., what do you think Sefi, since after all you will be spending some time there?" replied Haku at Sefi. This time Sefi started jumping up and down, and running wildly in full circles. "You sure that you are shy?" asked Haku, but then again he realized that there was nobody there except them, so Sefi had no reason to be shy. "Jungle Flora it is than," said Haku, as Sefi and him began walking and headed to Jungle Flora.

    Last edited by HakuBlue; 1st April 2005 at 11:15 PM.

  4. #1029
    GWAR_Aggron_GWAR Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10


    Gwar (I will call you that for now but if you have something you rather be called by please tell me.): You enter the Rock Garden and release your Aron, Krypt who lets out a cheerful cry when being released into its habitat. Krypt decides to take off and you fallow while laughing. Krypt then runs into a rocky area so you can no longer see it. When you get to the rocky area you see Krypt talking to another Aron. Beside the other Aron is a girl with long thick black hair. She is wearing a white T-Shirt to big for her and a black pair of shorts. “So is this Aron yours?” the girl ask you. What will you do?
    (Gwar is fine ^_^)

    Finally catching up to Krypt, Gwar smiles seeing that his Aron has found another of its kind. Hearing a voice he looks up to see the girl standing there. He replies with a friendly smile, "Yep, that'd be Krypt. We've been buddies for a while now huh Krypt?" The Aron looked up at Gwar cheerfully and nodded its over sized head.

    He extended his hand with the same smile on his face. "Howdy, I'm Gwar. I suppose that Aron is yours?"

    Gwar thought to himself how much of a coincidence it was to meet someone out here with the same pokemon as he, but oh well...it is the Rock Garden, and its nice to meet new people.

  5. #1030
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Aura The Wolf: Your reply needs to be in the correct colour which is Spring Green.
    HakuBlue: You need to quote the part of my post that is relevent to you.
    Note: To get a colour that isn't in the colour list, wrap any colour around the text you want to change and at the start where it says [COLOR=BLACK](For example) change the 'black' part to 'SPRINGGREEN'.
    Last edited by Ytnim; 1st April 2005 at 7:34 AM.

  6. #1031
    Megaman Xtreme Guest

    Default [color=white]I CHANGED MY NAME FROM PSYCHIC SCYTHER TO MEGAMAN XTREME**!!!!!![/color]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Burnt Forest Wastelands
    Psychic Scyther- Spraying your Scyther with a Super Potion revitalized him, instantly taking his wounds away and giving him the strength to get up off his knees.

    “Ok Scyther, now since we learned some new moves at the move tutor, and since Psychic types are weak against Bug types, use Silver Wind and then try to use Quick Attack while its stunned!” you yelled your commands to your pokemon.

    Spinning on the spot, Scyther whipped up a small tornado around himself. Within the harsh winds small silver things flittered around, presumably bug type energy. Stepping out of the attack, Scyther directed the attack in Girafarig’s direction. The psychic giraffe attempted to avoid the whirlwind but was unable to do so fully and was caught by the outside of the attack. While not taking full damage, girafarig took a fair amount of damage but somehow it managed to stay in the fight. Scyther became the now familiar green blur of his quick attack and raced towards Girafarig. Knocked sideways, Girafarig retaliated with a quick confusion, knocking Scyther back with psychic force. What will you do?
    Wow Scyther, great job out there buddy!!!

    We want it to be weakened, so use Leer!!!

    While its weakened, use Quick attack, give it all you got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jon was feeling excited about the intensity of the battle, he always loved to see pokemon fight, and now he was actually in the fight!!!!

    Go get em' Scyther!!!!
    Scy-Scy-Scyyyther!!!!! Shouted Scyther.
    Last edited by Megaman Xtreme; 1st April 2005 at 6:25 AM.

  7. #1032
    tommyship2 Guest

    Default

    Tommyship2: As you walk in Stardust Fields, you hear a soft noise in the distance. Followed by your Kangaskhan and your Totodile, your run to the sound to investigate. You find a curled up Skitty purring musically. Entranced by the sound, you don’t see several other Pokemon creep up behind you. Suddenly, you hear two muffled noises behind you. Turning, you see Kangaskhan and Totodile struggling, their arms pulling frantically at the vines around their mouths, clamping them shut. Gasping in shock, you begin to go help them, but you are stopped immediately by a Spinarak who drops in front of you. It shoots a web in your face, blinding you. While trying to get it off, you feel two things brush against either of your sides. Finally managing to take the web off your face, you see an Aipom holding a Pokeball (yours) in its tail/hand. There is also the Skitty from before on top of another of your Pokeballs. They both press the buttons and two red beams are shot out of the Pokeballs, returning Kangaskhan and Totodile into their spherical cages. An Oddish jumps up and sprays a silvery powder at you, and everything goes black as you fall unconcious.

    ------
    Slowly, your eyes open. Where am I? Your think. As you reach to rub your aching head, you find your wrists bound. Suddenly, everything flows back to you: the Skitty, the attack on you and your Pokemon, the Sleep Powder. You look over your shoulder to see a small campfire with some Pokemon around it. You recognize some of your attackers by their silhouettes: Skitty, Aipom, Spinarak, Oddish. As they chat, Skitty’s tail accidently hits a spherical object, and it is sent rolling towards you. As it stops within reaching distance, you recognize it: your Kangaskhan’s Pokeball. What will you do now?
    Tom watches as Kang's pokebal gets closer and closer. As he reaches for it, his head begins to hurt, and he reflects upon the dangers of wild cats! Tom releases his Kangaskhan a little way away from the pokemon. "Kang, I want you to ask them why they attacked us. Be ready for battle. If you have to fight, use two comet punches, one on Oddish and the other on Skitty, and a bite on Aipom." Tom places his hand on his Choco Ball, knowing he may have to use it.

  8. #1033
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Batesy- Watching the battle unfold an idea hits you. “Try swiping at Zubat with your tail flame and then spin to Scratch!” you shout out your idea to your pokemon.

    “Zubat just keep going!” the male voice shouted from the top of the hole, not issuing any real attacks. He must have had his attention else where.

    Zubat swooped in close, mouth open, trying to get some more blood from Cherry. The Charmander had other ideas though and spun quickly, her tail flame burning the blood-sucker as it was struck. Cherry didn’t stop there though and kept spinning, coming round with her claws extended, scratching the zubat only moments after it had been burnt by her tail. Screaming in agony, zubat flew erratically around before firing off a shot of supersonic waves in Cherry’s direction. Already slightly dizzy from spinning, the lizard was confused by the sound waves. What will you do?
    Watching the battle progress, Batesy saw that Cherry the Charmander was in deep wipqozn*. Cherry was swiping at the Zubat and got a few hits in. That was the good part. But the bad part was when Zubat unleashed one of it's trademark moves, Super Sonic. Cherry was confused and dizzy now.

    "Cherry," Batesy says thinking quickly. "Spin in the reverse direction you went last time. Tail Whip followed by Scratch. But do a somersault instead of a spin!"
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

  9. #1034
    Eneko55 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Furret Flurry 12, HakuBlue & Aura The Wolf - You don’t have to stay together, it is easier for me than posting it thrice.
    As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

    Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

    The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

    Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
    Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
    Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
    Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
    Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
    Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
    Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
    Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

    Where will you be headed?
    "Wow, this really is such a beautiful place," Will gazed at the sign in awe, "So many places to visit, looks like you get to choose where to go again Flurry," the young trainer laughed as he tickled the Sentret on his left shoulder.

    "Sentreeet!" Flurry laughed and jumped off of her trainers shoulder, closed her eyes and ran in a random diretion.

    Will looked at the sign and noticed that she had headed in the direction of Sub Glasshouse 4 - Highland Shrubberies.

    "Sounds like home," Will sighed as he chased after Flurry, heading for Sub Glasshouse 4.

  10. #1035
    aron fan Guest

    Default

    [

    Aron Fan: After you ask the girl if she will show you around town you get an immediate answer. “Sure I would love to, just fallow me,” the girl says as she runs off into the streets. Liberty then starts to walk after her. When the girl stops you are in a middle of a busy street. “Here is the shopping area of our town here is where most of the shops are," she then continues to lead you down the street you make a turn and then you are on a much quieter street then the last. “This area where most of the people live. This is such a busy town mostly because this is one of the few towns in the Rock Garden,” The girl tells you before running off again. The next place you stop is back at the Battle Area. The girl leads you to a simple dirt battlefield. “Here we are at our town’s biggest attraction the Battle Area. Also sorry if my tour disappointed you I tried to do my best. So now lets battle,” the girl says with a big smile on her face.
    " ok go zeke"

    " icy wind then disable then follow though with a peck , ok" will nods zeke
    nods bak

    [

  11. #1036
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10

    Trick-or-Treater and Dark Fire: (You do not have to travel together it is just easier for me to write one update.) Both of you arrive walk into the great Rock Garden. You see why it is called that when you see that there is mostly only ground, moutons and of course rocks. One of the few things you notice that is not one of these three things is a town not far away from you. Also near the town are two signs one with a lady and two Ponyta beside it. One of the signs says Rock City’s greatest attraction the Battle Area visit it today and have fun battles with other trainers. The other one says Sally’s great adventure tour. Take a wild adventure on a Ponyta while receiving a tour. You guess that the lady by the sign is Sally. You seem to have many options like go to the Battle Area and have some battles or explore the town or take the tour or explore the Rock Gardens by your self. What will you do?
    OOC: i have the natures of my Pokémon in the link in my signature is that okay?

    Trick enterd the Rockgarden with Alice his Seviper next to him.
    So, where should we go to today? The Seviper pointed to one of the signs next to the sign with a Ponyta on it.

    Rock City's Battle Arena.... you wanna kick some butt?

    Ssssevvi!

    Well, lets go! and he run off to the direction of the sign.

  12. #1037
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    (44.5, 56.7)
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flames Galore
    Just to let you know, you don't pick the Cloud Gardens to go to, you pick an area in the Cloud Gardens. Areas are known as zones. Choose one from the first post on this page. The updators vary in each zone.

    P.S. If you want to look for grass/bug types, try the Cloud Forest.
    XD I did know that, I just got the names mixed up... thanks for telling me, I've edited it now.

    In case no-one believes me, look at the top of my post, 'Sky Gate' is a zone within 'Cloud Gardens' where you begin. Yeah, eweak proof, but what the hey.

    ~EC

  13. #1038
    Matt72 Guest

    Default

    Matty - Pleased with Treecko’s performance throughout this battle you finally see your opening to capture Pinsir. Recalling Treecko to your side you praise him before tossing a pokeball toward the heavily panting stagbeetle who is far too weak to fend it off. A red light streaks out of the pokeball, sucking Pinsir inside, and you watch while the pokeball wobbles on the ground once… twice… three times before locking with a “ping!” and giving you a new level 7 teammate. Pleased with the newest addition to your team you walk over and scoop up the pokeball before continuing on your journey along the Rainbow Road. It isn’t long before you come across a rest house with an elderly gentleman sitting in a rocking chair upon the veranda, apparently sleeping. Will you stop for a while or will you continue along the path to investigate the group of trainers who are gathered together by the side of the road?


    Deciding not to the disturb the peaceful old man, and feeling quite rested as it is, Matt calmly walks past the house and makes his way over to the trainers. Curious, he grabs the attention of the person nearest...

    "Hey, whats going on here?"

  14. #1039
    Matt72 Guest

    Default

    Rainbow Waterfalls

    Hureta: Continuing your trudge through the forest, you seem to be getting closer to the source of the smell. As your Swinub leads you around, it becomes more confident that the smell is coming from something good. Although right now thats not so sure, as the pig pokemon is suddenly getting a slap to the nose! Apparently your pokemon ran headfirst into a Lotad, who had been sleeping peacefully under the surface of a pool under a great oak tree....What shall ye do?

    Kauser79: Deciding to fight, you send our trusty first pokemon, Mudkip, into the fray. The tiny water pokemon growls harshly at the ghost pokemon, who stops backing up, although it seems more angered than intimidated. Mudkip suddenly lunges forward, slamming its large head (compared to the rest of its body) into its opponent, sending the crystal flying into the air and rolling farther down the path. Sableye scratches your pokemon and uses this opportunity to escape its grasp and take off running towards the crystal...

    Elite Water Trainer: Curious, you ask what the researchers are doing here. A short older man steps forward, a kindly demeanor adjorning his visage (thank you Webster).

    "Why, young lady, we're here for the same reason as most of you kids seem to be, to find the waterfalls. In all the years, many trainers and people have ventured into this forest, but there are so few accounts of the actual falls themselves that its been deemed a mystery. Not only that, the few rare accounts hold evidence that a cave exists, hidden behind the waterfalls. Who knows what could be hidden down there!"

    Stepping back, the old man coughs nervously.

    "I apologize for my forwardness, I am Bryan Holstein, leader of this expedition. Your welcome to join us if you wish, in fact we need a few more hands around here."

    Interesting....


    Eeveeboy_Geoff: Following the source of the sounds, you race deeper into the caves. It doesn't take long, for soon you enter a rather large, open cavern. Although very little points of interest dot the floor, the ceiling above you seems to move! Closer inspection reveals the ceiling of this cave to be covered with sleeping Zubat and Golbat, and the slightest provocation could alert the entire cavern full of them! What should you do?

    Waterlight: Sending out your trusty Staryu, you order attacks as the bug pokemon Weedle looks on curiously. Staryu charges its little body with electrical energy, sending out shockwaves! Weedle cringes in fear, expecting a big shock, but as the wave hits it shudders, slowing down greatly....although it didn't really move that fast before. The other weedle are immediately alerted, but they seem to be more distracted by a bird pokemon that just dove into their ranks! NOTE: Please Put Your FB Team In Your Signature!

    Flames Galore: As your blue bird pokemon flies out, you notice off to your left another trainer sending a starfish pokemon out to attack a weedle from the same group. Seems this pack of bugs is popular today! Swablu dives headfirst into the packed tree, slamming into one Weedle and sending it tumbling to the ground. Relentlessly, the bird starts pecking on the poor little bug pokemon who cries out for help from the other Weedle, who now seem to be confused as to what the hecks going on...

    Latias10: Replacing the towersome Onix with the much more weak looking Beautifly, Spearow sighs contendly. This clamness does not last, for soon the butterfly slams into Spearow, sending it tumbling head over tail across the ground, where it is suddenly hit with the natural equivalent of silly string. Confused by everything going on, Spearow decides to choose flight instead of fight, and starts trying to move towards the forest edge, where its knocked down again by a blast of energy being sucked from its body to Beautifly. The spectating pokemon cheer and laugh at the little bird facing more torment than it ever gave to them...


  15. #1040
    Psyshadow Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Rose Arch

    Psyshadow- Clambering onto Tropius’ back, it quickly takes flight and hovers above the grazing rhydon and rhyhorn. Just in the nick of time as well since in the sky you could see another dust cloud heading in your direction. As it reaches its destination you can see it is made up of a herd of Tropius! The different pokemon species begin to fight and as this happens the Tropius you are on takes you away from this battleground. Setting down in another, more secluded part of the glasshouse, a small bird pokemon flittered down from the tree tops. It seemed to know Tropius and they have a small conversation before a small voice enters your head.

    “Don’t be afraid, I’m the natu you’re looking at right now. Tropius here is ashamed of the way his herd is behaving and when he stood up to say something he was booted out. If your wondering why the pokemon were fighting back there I will tell you. The place you were just at has the best of everything, fresh water, the nicest grass, everything a pokemon would want and more. The two herds, the rhydons and the tropius are fighting over who has the right to live there. There is room for both to live together but every time they meet they just start fighting. It is beginning to affect every pokemon living in this glasshouse. Do you think you might be able to help us out?” What will you do?

    "I'm gonna have to discus this with Wally first," I respond to the two pokemon, "Could you give me a minute." I walk a few steps away and release wally from his pokeball. As soon as he is out of his ball he says, "Hey, You could have gived me a little warning first before you... ".

    "Sorry," I interject," We have a problem right now. There is a feud between the tropius and the Ryhorn and those two want me to help. I have an idea but I wanted to make sure your up for it first."

    "I'm game for it," he responds.

    "Okay, We'll help them." I recall Wally and turn back to the Natu and Tropius. Striding back to them I say,"We'll do it."

  16. #1041
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    Waterlight: Sending out your trusty Staryu, you order attacks as the bug pokemon Weedle looks on curiously. Staryu charges its little body with electrical energy, sending out shockwaves! Weedle cringes in fear, expecting a big shock, but as the wave hits it shudders, slowing down greatly....although it didn't really move that fast before. The other weedle are immediately alerted, but they seem to be more distracted by a bird pokemon that just dove into their ranks! NOTE: Please Put Your FB Team In Your Signature!

    (It was in my signature. Unless when I replied it was when I deleted my sig.)

    As Tom got ready for a confrontation with the bug, his Staryu paralyzed it, leaving it even slower than before.

    Just as he was about to issue some more orders, he noticed the insects distraction; A bird creature.

    "What is that?" Tom thought, with a look of puzzlement on his face.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  17. #1042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    Rainbow WaterfallsLatias10: Replacing the towersome Onix with the much more weak looking Beautifly, Spearow sighs contendly. This clamness does not last, for soon the butterfly slams into Spearow, sending it tumbling head over tail across the ground, where it is suddenly hit with the natural equivalent of silly string. Confused by everything going on, Spearow decides to choose flight instead of fight, and starts trying to move towards the forest edge, where its knocked down again by a blast of energy being sucked from its body to Beautifly. The spectating pokemon cheer and laugh at the little bird facing more torment than it ever gave to them...
    "See why you should not bother other pokemon. One day someone stronger then you may come along." Catherine tells the Spearow.

    Shine flaps his beautiful wings and flies threw the wonderful air. He carefully flies over to his trainer and quietly talks to her. When finish talking he flies back to the sky.

    "Spearow me and my Beautifly do not want to continue this battle if you do not want to. We could continue this battle as a friendly battle or we can froget about this battle if you promise to the other pokemon not to bother them. If you do not we will have no chose but to battle you." Catherine says as a few tears run down her cheeks.

    She takes her arm and wipes away the tears. She then struggles to keep them in. How she hated to do stuff like this. She would rather have friendly battles and live in a peaceful world. But life was never that simple and she would have to learn to live with it.

    "Shine if the battle continues a want you to hit Spearow with a Double-Edge and then an Absorb." Catherine tells her gental Beautifly.

    Shine nods and watchs the Spearow carefully waiting for its move.

  18. #1043
    meandude33 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    Rainbow Waterfalls
    Chikorita, meandude33, flames glore: As the fourth person departs, the three of you decide to go your own ways. Although after a few minutes of walking its apparent these different ways will converge in the same spot anyway. Curving along the path, you hear an annoyingly loud screech ring out through the woods. Quickening your pace to investigate, your group soon finds that it was only a trainer's Onix, locked in combat with a tiny Spearow. Shrugging that off, you make you war to the stream. The area is a little devoid of pokemon, as the wild ones seem to be engaged with watching the battle going on. Although off in the distance you can see another trainer having spotted a large group of Weedle and Kakuna in the treetops of the forest edge opposite your side of the stream....
    Wow that's a pretty wierd fight an Onix against a Spearow...oh well. Hey look Weedles and Kakunas in the trees, seems pretty cool. Ok then c'mon out Buffsta. "Ma!!" Weedles evolve into Kakunas but I'd rather get a pokemon at it's younger stages so that I can have create a better relationship with it when it's younger plus we'll have more time to hang out. Ok Buffsta get over there and use a Rock Slide to get a Weedle out of the trees. Then use Strength on it to knock it back and get it closer to fainting it.

  19. #1044
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    FOUNTAIN GARDEN

    Vagabond Aeon: You let your new addition out to make friends with Hania and keep you company. The little bug hops about, squeaking with joy.you smile, then begin your trek into the Forrest. As you get deeper into the forest, it gets darker and darker, till you can hardly see your own hand in front of your face. Making sure your pokemon are close by, you sit at the base of a tree, wondering how to get out of this mess. Suddenly, you see a light bobbling between the trees. Will you check it out?

    Darkchu: You cringe at your stupidity, but quickly recover. You spray the Flareon, who then seems much revitalized. It nods its gratitude, than prances out to stand by Darkchu, ready to fight.You watch as the two touch noses, nod, than face the Croconaw and Scyther.The woman gets up also standing by youths nods to you, than smiles.You smile back, than turn to your electric mouse.Ordering a Thundershock.The woman turns to her pokemon also.

    “Flare, put out some smog, than blast them with an ember!”She yells, clearly an experienced battler.

    Both pokemon start their attacks, Darkchu hammers both of the pokemon, momentarily paralyzing them, and giving the Flareon a chance to breath some thick smog at them. Both of the vicious pokemon cough, and start to charge at their opponents, but are blasted as Flareon throws some burning embers into the smog, causing a large explosion. When the smoke clears, the woman’s assailant’s pokemon are badly burnt, but seem to have only been minorly hurt by the explosion. Seems its going to take nothing short of a nuclear explosion to take these two down. What now?

    TreekoKnight87: Your Bulbasaur Springs into action, growling Fiercely at the little blue mouse, Freezing it in it’s tracks. Saur Barrels into the Marill, knocking it over, face first. The little aqua-mouse Turns around, Infuriated. It curls up on the ground, than rolls into your Bulbasaur, knocking it high into the air. Saur crashes into the ground, clearly hurt. What will you do now?

    Blazikens’ Charizard: You and your Torchic enter the fountain Gardens ready for adventure. You look on and see many trainers playing with their pokemon in the fountains, Wild pokemon playing around, and the like. Seeing as theirs nothing happening in this portion of the garden, you and Torchic walk until you come to a sign. As you come in sight of it, you try to read it, but are interrupted by a hard nock on your head. You look up and a pleased to see a small shuppet has chosen your head a nest. What will you do now?

    Crazy Wartortle: You put the note down and Frantically pull the bed from the wall. You gasp, as you see…Nothing! You worriedly look around, hoping for some sort of a clue, than you realize, Minun must have lived here for a while, Maybe you should ask it for help?. What now?

    Croconaw: (repost of last update) Patches the Clefairy runs up to your houndour and begins to pound it mercilessly, but before she can do any real damage, houndour fires a few embers at point blank range singing patch’s fur even more.both pokemon look pretty tired.what now?

    The Legend: (Repost of last update) “My name is Erin, Thanks again for saving me!”

    As the two of you walk through the forest, you wonder how luck had taken such a turn.”Traveling with a girl? This could be good or Bad,” you think.

    Here’s the stream I was talking about, So after I get cleaned up, what do you say we go to the old factory. Theirs a ton of pokemon there, maybe we could have real battle there to, what do you say?”She looks at you hopefully. What now?


    DELIBIRD RIDGE

    ForeverFlygon: As you an Finwe approach the figure, you see that it is in fact not a human, but a man shaped thing made of fire. It’s eyes open when you step onto the field, and fast as lightning, a glowing sphere of liquid flame is thrown onto the field, flashing brightly. After you regain your vision, you see a rather frightening pokemon. An entirely Black cumbusken is standing in the middle of the field. Finwe sees this and instantly leaps into action, trying to astonish the creature, but rather than astonishing the jet black fowl, al Finwe’s astonish knocks of a chunk of it’s flesh, revealing Stark white bone. Finwe and you stands wide eyed as you both realize just what you are fighting. The rotting Pokemon is no longer among the living! What will you do now?

    Cow Dude and Golden Mew: (you are not required to travel together, I just but you in the same update to save time) You and your pokemon walk along the narrow path that leads up to the top of the ridges. You reach the top, and you are instantly partially deafened, the Raucous calls of thousands of birds drilling into your very head. You and your pokemon cover your ears for a few minutes until your ears become adjusted to the noise. You and your pokemon get up and start to watch the colorful birds in flight, you suddenly hear a cry from behind you. Turning around, you see two very mad looking pidgys looking at you with fire in their eyes. What will you do?



    NOTE TO ALL: I realize some of you are new to FB and haven’t gotten around to this yet, But Please, Add your team into your sig, along with any special moves your Pogeymons have, levels, genders, and the sort. It makes it much easier for me to just glance at your sig than to go searching for your registration info. Thanks a bunch, and have fun!

  20. #1045
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    On Popstar. (Kirby's Planet)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72

    Kauser79: Deciding to fight, you send our trusty first pokemon, Mudkip, into the fray. The tiny water pokemon growls harshly at the ghost pokemon, who stops backing up, although it seems more angered than intimidated. Mudkip suddenly lunges forward, slamming its large head (compared to the rest of its body) into its opponent, sending the crystal flying into the air and rolling farther down the path. Sableye scratches your pokemon and uses this opportunity to escape its grasp and take off running towards the crystal...
    [/b]
    "Don't let him get away! Tackle him a couple more times!"
    Kauser79 yell to Mudden. "Aim for the eyes!"


    Sorry it's so short, Mudden doesn't know many attacks.


    Credit goes to Seel Dingo for the Shiny Swampert Kirby! Thanks, Seel Dingo!

  21. #1046
    Flames Galore Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    Rainbow Waterfalls
    Flames Galore: As your blue bird pokemon flies out, you notice off to your left another trainer sending a starfish pokemon out to attack a weedle from the same group. Seems this pack of bugs is popular today! Swablu dives headfirst into the packed tree, slamming into one Weedle and sending it tumbling to the ground. Relentlessly, the bird starts pecking on the poor little bug pokemon who cries out for help from the other Weedle, who now seem to be confused as to what the hecks going on...
    "Excellent performance, Indigo. Keep up the pecking," said Trey, reaching for another pokeball and sending out his Tangela. "Go, vinesy!" he yelled. "Here's the deal," he whispered. See that group of weedle there? If they start attacking the blue bird who's beating that one up, douse 'em with sleep powder."

  22. #1047
    Crazy Wartortle Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Crazy Wartortle: You put the note down and Frantically pull the bed from the wall. You gasp, as you see…Nothing! You worriedly look around, hoping for some sort of a clue, than you realize, Minun must have lived here for a while, Maybe you should ask it for help?. What now?
    Red thinks for a second after he saw that behind the bed was nothing.
    "Umm, Minun come on out. I know that you lived here for a while, do you have any idea as to what was usually here?" Red looked at his Minun, awaiting his response.


    PS. I put the info into my sig, but for some reason i can't get the smilies into it. Hope that's good.

  23. #1048
    Darkchu Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    FOUNTAIN GARDEN


    Darkchu: You cringe at your stupidity, but quickly recover. You spray the Flareon, who then seems much revitalized. It nods its gratitude, than prances out to stand by Darkchu, ready to fight.You watch as the two touch noses, nod, than face the Croconaw and Scyther.The woman gets up also standing by youths nods to you, than smiles.You smile back, than turn to your electric mouse.Ordering a Thundershock.The woman turns to her pokemon also.

    “Flare, put out some smog, than blast them with an ember!”She yells, clearly an experienced battler.

    Both pokemon start their attacks, Darkchu hammers both of the pokemon, momentarily paralyzing them, and giving the Flareon a chance to breath some thick smog at them. Both of the vicious pokemon cough, and start to charge at their opponents, but are blasted as Flareon throws some burning embers into the smog, causing a large explosion. When the smoke clears, the woman’s assailant’s pokemon are badly burnt, but seem to have only been minorly hurt by the explosion. Seems its going to take nothing short of a nuclear explosion to take these two down. What now?

    The flareon murrs happily as Tucci spays it with the potion, before jumping up and trotting over to Darkchu.
    "You ok to battle?"
    The flareon nods and bumps noses with Darkchu. The woman also stands up and walks next to Tucci.
    “Flare, put out some smog, than blast them with an ember!”She yelled at the fire pokemon.
    "She's good." Tucci thought.
    Both pokemon start their attacks, Darkchus slightly paralyzing them at which point Flare spat out a cloud of smog which the two vicious pokemon both start to cough as they breathed it in. They where still coughing when the flareon spat it's ember attack into the smoke causing it to blow up.
    "Yeah got em" Tucci cried happily. But his smile fell off his face when he saw that they where both badly burnt but not really hurt.
    "Damn"
    "Ok, I have an idea." Tucci said to the woman. Reaching down he picked up Jess who was also a part of the plan. "Well, first get flareon to use another smog attack so they can't see well and I'll get Darkchu to lead them closer to one of the pools and then we get Jess and your flareon to tackle both of them and hopefully knock them into the water. ONce they're wet Darkchu can shock the water and it will do heaps more damage. What do you think?"

  24. #1049
    TreeckoKnight87 Guest

    Default

    TreekoKnight87: Your Bulbasaur Springs into action, growling Fiercely at the little blue mouse, Freezing it in it’s tracks. Saur Barrels into the Marill, knocking it over, face first. The little aqua-mouse Turns around, Infuriated. It curls up on the ground, than rolls into your Bulbasaur, knocking it high into the air. Saur crashes into the ground, clearly hurt. What will you do now?
    Chase watched as Saur was knocked back by the Marill.

    "It's tougher than it looks!" Chase exclaimed. Saur growled angrily. He wasn't gonna lose to this little mouse.

    "Okay Saur, wait for it to attack, then counter with Tackle. Once you've hit it, Tackle it again. Don't give up!" Chase ordered. Saur nodded.

  25. #1050
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Just a note to everybody in the Rock Garden if you do not have your the nature of your pokemon in your sigs to do so because I rather call your pokemon he or she rather than it. Thank You. Now time for updates.

    Rek: “A battle?” the boy stammers after you ask him your question. He looks at the ground trying to think of something better to say. He then raises his head and your eyes meet. “Yes I am training my Taillow and yes I would love to battle,” the boy replies. With a flap of its blue wings the Taillow gently lifts its self off the boys shoulder and into the air. The bird chirps happily pleased to be having a battle. “My name is Tommy. Sorry that I did not tell you this sooner but I totally forgot about it,” the boy tells you. The Taillow fly through the air patently as it waits for the battle to start. “Can you go a bit easy on us because this is are first battle?” the boy asks you. What will you do?
    All of my pokemon are Male. He, him, yea.

    Rekkuza noticed the quiverness in the boy and cheered him up. "It's alright. I am in the process of training my pokemon. One in paticular." Rek finished. He pulled out the pokeball he had in his hand and pointed it at the ground. "Say hello to my newest member, Xino." Rek shouted out as an Onix (Male Lv. 5 w/ Double Edge & Rock Slide) popped out of the ball.

    "So, Tommy, I will let you make the first move since you are starting out." Rekkuza said as he waddled over to shake the boy's hand. "Alright," Rek said, "let the best trainer win." He finished. Onix gave a grunt of his own, singling the readyness.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •