Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yaoi A-Z

Default Yaoi A-Z

Mel-Girl's Alphabet Challenge!

This thread has been approved by Encyclopika.

Seeing Milotic17 starting this has inspired me to do my own one!

Author’s Note: Everyone’s been doing it, and I’ve been meaning to write some drabbles, so why not? Yes, that’s right; I have decided to take the ABC/alphabet/whatever-you-want-to-call-it challenge. The challenge was issues by A Rose for me-A Rose for you (err, I hope I got that right!), whom I don’t know but would like to thank for coming up with such a neat challenge. Enjoy!
    ^ copied from Milotic's one so you know what's going on. I chose to do many different ships and all yaoi. And not only is the theme going with the alphabet, so are the ships I'm using. So expect some mainstream and some obscure. I've already chosen the pairings so no arguing with it. The list is on the LJ and the entry is titled 'I'm going to...' so if you want to see ahead of time, look there.

So basically I got A-Theme with A-ship, B-Theme with B-ship etc. And I'll be doing AT LEAST one a day. And these are drabbles. I wanted my own thread for the challenge so that it doesn't end up crowding in with the drabbles in the drabble thread.

Please show your support and whatnot!

A

Ship: Aerialshipping
    Theme: Africa
    Rating: G

-

Satoshi stared out over the dusty village that stood before him. Hajime was by his side of course, for the two were on their honeymoon right now. But Satoshi didn’t expect this. He looked up at the sky before averting his eyes to the village once more. After examining the people and the surroundings, he reached a conclusion.

“We’re in Europe, aren’t we?” Satoshi asked.

Hajime did a face palm. Shaking his head, he shot his younger husband a warm smile. “No, we’re in Africa.”

“I thought you said we were going to Europe for our honeymoon!”

Hajime looked upset. “But I didn’t say that! You just assumed that even after we agreed that for our honeymoon, we’d go to Africa and do some charity work!”

Satoshi grinned, giving his husband a hug. “You’re such a kind soul, Hajime!”
    Hajime blushed at this compliment though he wondered if Satoshi deliberately blanked out his false assumption from his memory on purpose. After being released from the hug, the two entered the village, planning to find the place where all the other charity workers were. He was stuck carrying all the bags while Satoshi clung to his arm like a little boy clinging to his mother.

The people in the village stared at the newcomers and not one of them had seen a gay married couple before, so that was enough reason for the villagers to be shocked. Hajime felt embarrassed from all the staring.

He turned to Satoshi, needing an assuring comment. “Sato-kun, everyone’s staring...”

Satoshi shrugged. “Don’t worry. By the time we leave, Africa will be a yaoi continent.”

--

And that's my first drabble up! Next will be B and if you have no idea what ship I would do, then you fail. XD
    Last edited by Mel-Girl; 20th May 2009 at 5:26 AM.

I FAIL!

[I can't remember B, oh wait I do, I am the best comical relief]

Lol! I love the Clueless Satoshi...it made him much more Ukeable.

However, they shouldn't be shocked about a gay couple. I mean Brad and Angelina made incredibly loud sex and everyone heard. I think if you live through that, then gay people shouldn't shock you as much.

true original diva

I LOVE THAT ENDINGGGG

*fangirls* awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (awe) it was so amazing~!!! You did a really good job on it. Even though honeymoons are for sex other things other than charity, you made it work out. :3 So....yeah good job!

[/sh*ttyreview]

~riolulu

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *exits fanboi mode*

I must not hyperventilate. Take a deep breath, S-Unit.

Okay, now on with the review.

I love this. Then again it is Aerialshipping so it is awesome. Satoshi and Hajime yaoifing Africa on their honeymoon while doing charity work, gotta love it! Satoshi is so clueless, its cute and Hajime is so sweet about it.

Four thumbs up!
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

lol, actually, the challenge issued by A Rose for me-A Rose for you already had prompts the participants were supposed to follow, so this isn't technically her challenge... And neither is Milotic's I noticed... But it doesn't really matter either way xP

Just curious though, are you making up your own prompts or getting them from somewhere else?

This made me laugh though, especially the line about the "yaoi continent". Oh boy, would I love to go there. *shot* It's very much like Hajime to do charity work before going on a honeymoon, so that was a nice touch. Not much to say here, except good work, and I can't wait to read more yaoi-licious alphabet-theme drabbles from you! : D

d00med n0w

Satoshi shrugged. “Don’t worry. By the time we leave, Africa will be a yaoi continent.”
    Best. Quote. Evah!

I really love it~ Aww they're in Africa for their honeymoon~ Awesome writing as usual! Keep up the good work. ^w^

HAH I AM SO TEMPTED TO SIG THAT. XD

I like the idea of a honeymoon in Africa - it fits Hajime's "Ranger" personality. Poor Satoshi, he wants a romantic European honeymoon. :3

I'll defiantly be following this until you get to Z. Maybe i'll try this challenge on my own time, but with yaoi, yuri, and het. It looks fun. Keep it up Mel!

B better be good, or I will hurt you.
    Pretty much gone. Bye.

Aw~ Satoshi and Hajime turning Africa into a full-out yaoi continent. Let's go there after they finished setting everything up, k Mel and S-Unit? Ok.

Eee, this was fun, and it's inspired me to get my own Drabble Challenge thread rolling. Looking forward for the next one!
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Yay! Up to drabble two! First off, review replies...

Sapphiredragon - Satoshi + Clueless = just goes together without even mentioning it. I doubt Africa come across bishie yaoi too often. Ty for reviewing!

riolulu - Satoshi and Hajime would've made time for romp!tiem too, I'm sure. LOL I liked Satoshi's last line too. Thanks for reviewing!

S-Unit - I knew you'd be happy as, lol. Glad you liked the Aerialshipping drabble, hope you like the rest too! Thanks for reviewing!

TRO - ooh, I see, thanks for pointing that out. =D I pretty much amde the prompts myself. Some are quite random, in fact. Thank you for the review!

Katsu Koneko - Dude, everyone likes the yaoi continent quote. Wow. <3333 I like making quotabale quotes after all, I feel a sense of pride inside I guess. And thanks for your lovely comments~

Mewluvr - Will she sig it or won't she? I thought it worked well with Hajime too. Rangers are <3 Satoshi and Hajime can go to Europe on their next romantic overseas holiday, y/y? If you take the challenge too, I can't wait to see what you do. Thanks for reviewing!

Tadashi - The deal is sealed. It should be fully yaoi by the end of July, I hear. So let's go in August, y/y? XD Ooh, your drabble challenge should be awesome too! Thanks for reviewing!

And that's reviews done. A heap of emoticons. Okay, onto business!

B

Shipping: Bishieshipping
    Theme: Bakery
    Rated: PG for Shinji's stalkerish behaviour! *gasps*

-

Shinji was about to enter the bakery. He was about to yank that door open and order as many cakes and treats as possible, just to see him smile. A moment of hesitation followed. He stood outside the door, debating in his head whether he should or not.

No, Shinji Furushima was not one for cakes and cookies and cupcakes and pies and tarts and whatnot. He repeated this in his head over and over again.
    And yet he couldn’t help but see a light in that tall bakery worker with dark blue hair and such warm eyes. The worker’s name is Gen. Gen. Shinji liked the way that name rolled off his tongue. He felt that this person reminded him of his older brother Reiji. Someone who was kind, mature, friendly... Someone that you couldn’t help but like deep down.

“I did not just think all that!” Shinji thought out loud, trying to shove those thoughts out of his head. “Shinji Furushima does not get boy crushes on hot bakery workers. Shinji Furushima does not stalk hot bakery workers in order to get their name, address and even get their phone number in the phone book! Shinji Furushima does not buy loads of cupcakes just to get a smile out of hot bakery workers!”

“Oh just shut the hell up and go rape that hot bakery worker already!” a familiar voice interrupted him, her voice irritated. Shinji turned to realise he was standing right in front of the door, stopping people from going in and out of the bakery. He went bright red to see that the girl who overheard him was Hikari, that brat who hangs out with that other annoying kid. What’s his name? Satoshi, ah yes.

“I wasn’t going to rape him!” Shinji protested. Hikari raised an eyebrow.

“Okay, so just mere stalking is enough to satisfy you after all.”

Shinji glared, stuck on a good comeback. With a sigh, he pulled the door open and stormed inside. Hikari went on her way again, deciding it was mission accomplished.

Gen gave Shinji a warm smile. “Welcome to Smiles and Hugs Bakery! What can I get you?” Shinji was amazed. Gen up close was far more dazzling than he’d ever imagined. Of course Shinji had too much pride to let his amazement show. He coughed and put on a serious face, trying to chase away the slight blush on his cheeks.

“Your email please.”

The dark haired man raised an eyebrow in confusion, his expression curious and innocent. It was incredibly irresistible, but Shinji was far too concerned about what he just blurted out. “Eh? I didn’t catch that, sorry. Repeat your order please?”

Shinji slapped his hand over his mouth. “Shinji Furushima did not just say that he wanted a hot bakery worker's email address!” he thought out loud once more, panicking to himself.

“Did you say hot cross bun?” Gen asked, still clueless to Shinji’s situation.

“No, I said hot bakery worker!” Shinji corrected before realising that this was also a mistake.

Gen looked around. “Where?”

"Just... never mind! Bye!" Shinji felt frustrated, deciding that this visit was a complete fail. He rushed out of the bakery and zoomed around the corner.

Taking a few moments to catch his breath, Shinji reflected over that this first meeting. Bad first impression? Yes. Not getting a single thing right? Yes. Will Gen forgive him for that? Yes. Will he try again at the bakery tomorrow?

His lips twisted into a smirk.

Yes.

-

And that's the Bishieshipping drabble! Whatcha think? The next letter is C! And the ship is primarily Collideshipping but it features moments of two other C ships...

I hoped you enjoyed! <3

Ohh *facepalm* Leave it to me to not realize that you're going alphabetically by ship too. xP

I love Hikari's encouragement - "Go rape that hot bakery worker already!" xD It doesn't seem much like Shinji to blatantly stalk someone...but if he was that enamored, I suppose he would.
    Also, epic Freudian slip from Shinji, haha. ...And he doesn't seem to be able to keep his cool around Gen...
    *snort* Smiles and Hugs Bakery. xDD Ahh, that name. Just rofl. I can see Gen just spewing rainbows as soon as Shinji walks in...

And what is this? Mentions of two other C ships?! Coldcoffeeshipping maybee y/y? ;D

Anyway, keep up teh good work!

d00med n0w

Ahhhh *goes into Coma*

Wow. I really love this one. Gen working at a Bakery and Shinji being a poor victimized customer. I would like to order some of Gen Cake. It must taste like cotton candy. Very delicious.

Anyways, I can't wait to see more. The tension and the relations/characters are in pretty good order. I can feel the nervousness from here.

true original diva

And yet he couldn’t help but see a light in that tall bakery worker with dark blue hair and such warm eyes.
    Screw the cupcakes, Gen is better 8D

“I wasn’t going to rape him!” Shinji protested. Hikari raised an eyebrow.
    Liessssssss

Taking a few moments to catch his breath, Shinji reflected over that this first meeting. Bad first impression? Yes. Not getting a single thing right? Yes. Will Gen forgive him for that? Yes. Will he try again at the bakery tomorrow?

His lips twisted into a smirk.

Yes.
    Muahahaha!!! *gleeful cackle* That was just so awesome omg. Shinji returning tomorrow night, to seduce the hot baker Ooh I just love this drabble, Mel! I look forward to your next one!

HAHAHAHA, OH MEL. You always kill me dead with your humorous drabbles. XD

The Aerial one was hilarious--Satoshi's stupidity especially. Though I can't believe SATOSHI said that yaoi continent quote. -facepalms- The fool! But still, like everyone else commented, I <333 that line.

Now for the Bishie drabbles...

Oh man, I love how Shinji talks out loud and refers to himself in the 3rd person. XD And wow, he remembered Hikari's name? BUT NOT SATOSHI? SHAME ON HIM.

-points- "Hot cross bun". Really, Gen, really. The ending to this drabble was definitely awesome!
    I'm in your fandom, ignoring your canon. ;D
    -Comashipper, for sure. <3
    -ComaKari, SteelFedora, DarkStreak, PearlShi3, Bishie and UlteriorShipper.
    -And many more (slash, femslash, het), of course.

TRO - LOL, of course I would. So expect some obscure pairings coming up. Shinji already stalks Satoshi at random moments in the anime, of course he'd stalk Gen. Gen has decorated the bakery recently with a rainbow theme too! Thanks for the review!

SD929 - *wakes you up from coma with um... cookie.* Gen Cake is delicious cake, but I hear that Gen Cupcakes taste even better. XD Thanks for reviewing!

Tadashi - Gen > Cupcake. Yes, Shinji's lying. Hikari can tell a rapist from just an average stalker. Shinji shall seduce the baker, yush. 8DDD Thank you for reviewing and I shall get to your fic today!

Kurai - But then I revive you to let you know when another one's up, right? I love clueless!Satoshi, he is so much fun to write. Wanna join the expedition around the Yaoi Continent? =D ROFL, Shinji had forgetful moment because Hikari was irritating him? XD Gen likes clueless moments too. Thanks for the review!

Okay, done with reviews, Mel uses more emoticons, let's get to work!

C

Shippings: Collideshipping with bits of ColdCoffeeshipping and Comashipping
    Theme: Cookies
    Rated: G

-

Satoshi rushed over to Jun, who was standing in the school hallway, staring at a poster on the wall. Normally it would be vice versa. Jun would be the one running around like a crazed madman and Satoshi would stand around, zoned out until something happened. But not today. There were two factors that played into this...

1) Satoshi bought cookies from his favourite bakery – the Smiles and Hugs Bakery – and he wanted to share them with his friends.

2) Jun saw that the poster Shinji did for a Science project got excellent marks and was now displayed in the hallway. He was amazed at Shinji’s talent.

“Jun! Jun!” Satoshi yelled out as he ran over, trying to catch the blonde’s attention. He braked just in time before he could bang into him. Jun never stopped before anyone. Satoshi paused for a moment to look at what Jun was gazing at. “Whatcha looking at?”

“Shinji’s handwriting is awesome... I must learn to write exactly like that...” Jun mumbled, his mind in Shinji World.

Satoshi examined the poster too. His eyes widened. “Hey, you’re right! It is amazing! But I shall not copy that style! I shall invent my own style! Watch here, Shinji presses hard with the pen, look how dark his writing is! It is a reflection of his personality!”

Jun stared at him for a moment. “Fwah? So if handwriting reflects personality... Does that mean I have a messy personality?”

“No, you just rush things and don’t bother with neatness. Seriously, you collide with me on a regular basis.”

With a glare, Jun tried to think up a snappy reply, fast. “Oh yeah? Well, you draw cute little smiley faces alongside your work!”

“And I draw hearts with ‘Satoshi & Jun forever’ inside too!” Satoshi chimed in with a cheerful smile.

“Yeah, and you draw hearts that have – wait, what?” Jun stopped in his sentence and gave Satoshi a weird look. Satoshi however, didn’t realise what he just said. And it seemed like he wouldn’t realise anytime soon. He seemed to show more concern about the sudden silence between him and Jun.

Holding out a box towards Jun, Satoshi said, “I got you some cookies. I even got them decorated especially!”

“Shinji cookies?” Jun asked hopefully, trying to brush Satoshi’s earlier comment aside as quickly as possible. He took the box from
    Satoshi. “Thanks!”

Satoshi raised an eyebrow, this time, he was the one to give out the strange looks. “Why would I give you Shinji cookies?” The bell rang, indicating it was time to go to class. “Oops, I got Gym now! See ya at lunch, hope you like the cookies!”

Jun felt disappointed. Shinji cookies would’ve been nice. But at least Satoshi was being generous, giving him a whole box of cookies. Despite that odd comment of earlier, Jun felt he didn’t particularly mind this at all. He entered the Science classroom and quickly grabbed a seat beside Shinji before anyone else could. Shinji eyed the box that Jun was holding.

“What’s in that?”

“Cookies!” Jun replied proudly, opening the box. The two boys stared at the cookies inside. Shinji looked back up at Jun, raising an eyebrow. Jun, on the other hand, wished that A) he hadn’t opened this box with Shinji around and B) acted like he was proud to have these cookies in front of Shinji.

The cookies were all heart shaped, with pink lettering iced on top. Various messages were on each. Messages like: ILU Jun, SatoJun, Cookie Love, Jun-kun, <3, X3 and Shinji = </3 Satoshi = <3, etc. Jun gaped at the cookies in horror.

He slammed the box shut immediately. “It’s not what it looks like!” he blurted out in a panicky voice.

“Right...” Shinji got up and moved to another seat, obviously not believing the blonde, even though it was true. But Shinji wouldn’t listen, seemingly irritated by the cookie messages. Jun sighed, opening the box once more. He picked up a cookie and took a bite; the sweetness of the icing and the goodness of the chocolate chips satisfying his taste buds.

With another sigh, Jun couldn’t deny it: Satoshi had to buy him more of these cookies.

-

Satoshi hands out awesome cookies and you know it. Hope you enjoyed this drabble! And having three C ships that basically featured Satoshi, Shinji and Jun, that worked out to be extremely convenient for me.

The next letter is D! And this ship features two members of the ShiShi tribe...

Satoshi bought cookies from his favourite bakery – the Smiles and Hugs Bakery
    lol, where have I heard that name before...?

Satoshi examined the poster too. His eyes widened. “Hey, you’re right! It is amazing! But I shall not copy that style! I shall invent my own style! Watch here, Shinji presses hard with the pen, look how dark his writing is! It is a reflection of his personality!”
    Meaningful fact is noticed. It's true, you can tell a lot from someone based on their handwriting.

Aw, I wanna Satoshi cookie... lol, I liked this one~ Jun being all clueless, which is usually Satoshi's personality, while Satoshi is all hyper, which is how Jun usually is! XD Gwrar, cute drabble, melon~ <3

XD Yays!
    The minute I saw the title, I knew this thread was going to made of epic win. And I am right, just how I like to be. The dialougue, themes and shippings mixed together is cool. It's like cyber candy. Weird and cracky pairings are bound to be on the list, so you can count me in. Now I'll put some feedback on each of them. :P

Africa
    This was cute. Gotta love Satoshi's dense self. He mixed Europe up with Africa. LMAO The rest of the dialougue was sweet though. <3

Bakery
    ROFL I wouldn't mind going to that bakery. Best drabble out of the three so far. It was made of pure lols with hot cakes thrown in.

Cookies
    Another fun drabble here. Makes me want a cookie now. Hyperness ftw.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Tadashi - Yes, Satoshi going to Gen's bakery! <3333333333 And judging my handwriting, I press hard with the pen but rush it, so I'm a forceful hyper person? Idk. XD Switcheroo of the usual roles is fun. =D You get Satoshi cookies for reviewing!

C.Gholy - cyber candy is <33333 I think I put the most effort into my Bishieshipping one tbh, but well, otp, I tend to. <3333 *hands you a cookie* Thanks for the review! =D

Okay, up to D now!

D

Shipping: DarkStreakshipping
    Theme: Dodgeball
    Rating: PG for innuendo filled comments made by naught boys

-

Shinji looked around the gym, examining his surroundings. He was searching for anything that might possibly catch his interest. The gym teacher was making the class play dodgeball and Shinji didn’t approve in the slightest. Dodgeball was simply not his style.

‘Now that doesn’t mean I can’t handle it but I observe the ruckus, not be in amongst it... But that doesn’t make me a fancypants who can’t handle sports or whatever...’ Shinji thought to himself. He glanced at the opposition. Some faces he recognised. Jun, Satoshi, Shuu, all three easy targets... Jun would willingly let himself by a ball that Shinji threw for starters. Satoshi just fails at dodging, and Shuu seems like he’d be good at dodgeball but he’s a fail at it as well.

He glowered at one opponent that stood out as a threat. Shigeru Ookido. Most popular kid in school, gets good grades, gets the looks, everything. Shinji despised him a lot. Shigeru would be his main rival in this game.

Shinji glanced around his own team. The only face and name he recognised was Kengo. ‘...Now I know I’m screwed...’ he thought bitterly. Kengo wasn’t exactly... brilliant at sports. That was one way of putting it.

“Begin!” the teacher shouted, blowing his whistle.

It didn’t take long for Shinji to take out Satoshi and Shuu out of the game. Jun could wait because he was no threat to Shinji and well, if Jun wasn’t going for him but would let himself get hit by Shinji, then there was no need to worry. Shigeru had taken out Kengo and some others.

Then the two locked eyes; both showing determination. Neither were going to back down. The next thing everyone knew, the game was turning into Shinji VS. Shigeru. The two were chucking balls at each other with rapid speed but both had the ability to dodge, even if it was just in time.

“Damn it, Shigeru! Just get hit by the damn ball!” Shinji shouted out of frustration while the class watched. Shigeru and Shinji were the last two left in the game; everyone else had been gotten out.

“Only if you get hit by my ball first!” Shigeru yelled back as some sort of comeback attempt.

“I refuse to be hit by your balls!”

“I’ll make you let your guard down then!”

“This is turning into some sort of innuendo...” Hikari mumbled, blushing pink,
    other girls in the class agreeing with her. Not that any of the girls minded two of the hottest guys in their class sweating it out and yelling out things like ‘I refuse to be hit by your balls!’ Shuu wished quietly that he hadn’t gotten out so early in the game, the girls could’ve been fangirling him too.

“Look at the ceiling!” Shigeru yelled out, trying to distract Shinji from the game.

“Why the hell would I let you distract me like that?” Shinji snapped, keeping in focus.

“But I wrote some gossip about you on the ceiling!”

“Serious?” Shinji looked up immediately. He frowned, nothing was there. Then the next thing he knew, something slammed into his face and he was seeing stars. The class gasped as he went to the ground with a thud. His chin was going red from being hit.

Not many knew how to react, some wondering how Shinji could fall for such a dumb trick. The ceiling was a high one, Shigeru could never be able to reach up there to write some gossip, nor would he bother to try.

Shigeru decided to run over, mostly to rub in his face that he won with such an obvious trick. But when he got over, he paused. Shinji looked so utterly defeated. Shigeru tried to conjure up a stinging comment but almost felt guilty as Shinji starting mumbling curses to himself. He tried to think about this carefully.

Then he thought about the crowd. The fangirls would love a good scene. With a smirk, he used all his strength to lift the lavender haired boy up in his arms, causing everyone to gasp in shock.

“Shinji! I’m so sorry! I wish I understood before!” Shigeru shouted out loud, his voice melodramatic.

Shinji was barely with it. “Dwah...?”

“I should never have hit you with my balls! I promise I will never do so again! Can you forgive me?” Shigeru asked, getting no response. “He can’t breathe! CPR time!” he announced, deliberately so the girls could hear and squeal in delight. He pressed his lips to Shinji’s, who tried to resist but found himself caught in the confident boy’s embrace, albeit unwillingly. “Okay! He is breathing! Now to the nurse’s office!” he updated the crowd before rushing out of the gym, taking Shinji with him.

Shinji was fuming. “What the hell was that? I’ll kill you!” Shigeru let go of the boy, who was struggling to get out of his grasp. Shinji grabbed at Shigeru’s shirt collar in fury. “Why’d you go and do that?”

“Pleasing the crowd,” Shigeru responded with a wink. He was aware that Shinji had never had anything like that happen before. But Shigeru was proud. This was the second yaoi moment he’d created in front of class today. And he was sure to make more conquests throughout the day.

Shinji stormed off, deciding to make his own way to the nurse’s office. Before he got completely out of Shigeru’s sight, he turned and threw in an extra comment, “Be thankful you’re a decent kisser or I would’ve sent you straight to hell in front of the class.”

-

And that's my messed up drabble! Next drabble will feature two Sinnoh gym leaders! Wanna review?

LOL, that was an hilariously cute drabble again. Loved the tone in it and how it wasn't Shinji's style. Loved the interactions between Shinji and Shugeru. ~ I'd call D more of a one-shot or a ficlet cause imo it looks too bug to me a drabble. XD Still awesome.

“Only if you get hit by my ball first!” Shigeru yelled back as some sort of comeback attempt.

“I refuse to be hit by your balls!” (LMAO Great dialogue. )

“I’ll make you let your guard down then!” (Kinky)

“This is turning into some sort of innuendo...” Hikari mumbled, blushing pink,
    I got a dirty images in my head, particularly from the parts where I bolded. hehe I imagine Hikari being all fangirly.~ All the mentioning of balls made me think of men's balls. XDDDD

Great scene.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Oooh, Satoshi has Satoshi frosted cookies for Jun. And Jun just gobbled them up! Yum! <3 I want Satoshi (and Jun) cookies too! Poor Shinji for missing out on all of the fun (Frappuccinoshipping please!).

And, what's this? Shigeru + Shinji innuendo? Playing Dodgeball! (the folks at Pokemopolis would be impressed XD) I can totally imagine that kind of exchange between Shigeru and Shinji. Shigeru being all cool and suave in his delivery, which irritates the hell out of serious Shinji. Shigeru better be a good kisser (or else Satoshi would complain as well too *shot*) And all for the ladies, right Shigeru, right, of course it is for the ladies....

And ooh, two Sinnoh Gym leaders for "E"! cries for the lack of Evadeshipping
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

“I’ll make you let your guard down then!”
    Hell yes, innuendo! XD

“Look at the ceiling!” Shigeru yelled out, trying to distract Shinji from the game.

“Why the hell would I let you distract me like that?” Shinji snapped, keeping in focus.

“But I wrote some gossip about you on the ceiling!”

“Serious?” Shinji looked up immediately
    ROFL I can't believe Shinji fell for that

“He can’t breathe! CPR time!” he announced, deliberately so the girls could hear and squeal in delight.
    *squeals*

This was the second yaoi moment he’d created in front of class today. And he was sure to make more conquests throughout the day.
    *hi-fives Shigeru*

“Be thankful you’re a decent kisser or I would’ve sent you straight to hell in front of the class.”
    LMAO!

Oh god Mel, that was brilliant. Hysterical! Much love to pimp!Shigeru and Shinji being the eternally amusing pain-in-the butt he is. <3333

A bit late but I'm here to review!

Cookies
    Ohlulz, this was insane. I love the personality swap Satoshi and Jun practically went through - hyperactive Satoshi is hilarious, and clueless Jun is adorable. I love how obssessed Jun is with Shinji (of course ;P) "Shinji cookies"?! xDD I can just see him asking that, with big shining eyes...
    And is this jealously I'm sensing from Shinji? ;D
    Fun chapter!

Dodgeball
    ZOMG Darkstreakshipping! And innuendo! There's no better a combination!~ <3
    I love Shigeru's melodramaticness... Just to "please the crowd", as he said. (I liked that line). And the last line too, lol.
    Their interactions were just brilliant. xD

And I'm willing to bet the next drabble is Energyshipping. (Except I wish you had said Elites instead of Gym Leaders... Then I would be spazzing over the possibility of EliteUndershipping. xP) Though Energyshipping (if that's even what it is) is fine by me. ;D

d00med n0w

C.Gholy - Yes, the D drabble was quite long, just on 2 pages on Microsoft Word. And you know you like the dirty DarkStreakshipping innuendo. Thanks for the review!

S-Unit - You can have Satoshi and Jun cookies! And of course it was just for the ladies! Shigeru is a good kisser too, Shinji thinks so. Mnay others would agree. 8D Thanks for reviewing!

Tadashi - I can't believe Shinji fell for it either. I think he's secretly gullible. And yes, Shigeru and Shinji are too of my favourite characters to write and writing interactions between the two is pure gold. <3 Ty for reviewing!

TRO - Hell yeah for personality switch. The thing is, I can imagine moments of Satoshi begin hyper and Jun being like, '...wut?' Everyone wants some Shinji cookies, I'm sure! LOL, Shinji secretly wants to be part of the shippyness. And I'm throwing in mentions of a certain E4 ship just for you. <3

now onto drabbles! Today is a double submit day so you'll be getting drabbles for E and F today! <3 Beware, today I was in a random mood so expect lame drabbles. XDDD

E

Shipping: Energyshipping with mentions of EliteUndershipping
    Theme: Extreme Sports
    Rating: PG 13 for Denji risking his life and Ryou belly-dancing!

-

“I don’t understand this...” Hyouta mumbled nervously. He looked down and saw nothing but a nearly vertical slope of slippery snow. To his left was Denji, covered in warm layers and carrying skiing equipment.

Denji blinked at Hyouta. “What part don’t you understand?”

Hyouta looked down at the slope before them once more. This morning, Denji said he was going to do something extreme and that he needed his help. The next thing Hyouta knew was that he and the blonde man got on a helicopter and wound up on top of a mountain with Denji claiming that he’s going to do a bit of skiing today. Once more, he stared out at the potentially life-threatening slope and found himself mystified as to why Denji picked this spot.

“...I don’t get any of it,” Hyouta confirmed.

Denji smirked a little. “Oba said that if I could do this, I could become part of the Elite Four and he would become the Sunnyshore Gym Leader instead.”

“Do what?”

“Extreme skiing,” the blonde responded monotonously. He pointed down the slope. “Down this slope too, Oba specified that it had to be this one.”

“The dangerous one that could get you killed?”

“That’s the one.”

Hyouta bit his lip, even more worried than before. Denji didn’t seem all that concerned about doing this. He then had a sudden thought. “I think Oba-san’s having you on.”

“I heard Ryou was allowed in the Elite Four because he belly-danced in front of Goyo...” Denji pointed out, only to put that image into Hyouta’s head and Hyouta felt simply too innocent to have such things on the brain.

“By any chance did Oba tell you that?” he asked weakly after tuning the idea of Ryou belly-dancing for Goyo out of his mind.

“Of course. So I trust that if I complete this challenge, I get to be in the Elite Four. Though personally, I’d rather belly-dance than ski down cliff-type surfaces...” Denji muttered. Hyouta sweated. Wouldn’t anyone prefer to belly-dance over skiing off cliffs? Hyouta smiled slightly at the thought of Denji belly-dancing. Surprisingly hot.

“So why am I here?” Hyouta eventually asked, wondering why he hadn’t asked this sooner.

Denji dug his hand into his bag and yanked out a camera, and handed it to Hyouta. “Well, I obviously need video footage to prove I did it, right?”

Hyouta took the camera and it shook with his hands and the rest of his body. Why was he so anxious? Well, no. It was obvious why. But why wasn’t he stopping Denji? Then he had a sudden thought.

‘I do have to admit though, Denji in a ski suit, going against the odd... that is uh... how shall I put it? Hot?’ he pondered silently.

Denji connected his ski boots to his skis and took the ski poles, ready and determined. “Well, I guess I’m ready. Let’s do this.”

The red haired Gym Leader glanced at Denji with only one last thought. ‘Oba better keep up his end of the bargain...’

-

F

Shipping: Feuereisshipping
    Theme: Ferrari
    Rating: G
    Notes: inspiration from this video!

-

Baku dragged Shinji out of the classroom, through the hallway and to the computer room. He didn’t say a word, just sped through, a hand to Shinji’s shirt collar. Shinji thought he might’ve suffocated with the collar yanking at his neck, making it hard to breathe. Once in the computer, he collapsed and wished he had the breath to ask Baku what was going on.

Baku sat on a computer chair and flicked it on. A couple minutes later, Shinji sat up, having finally gotten his breath back. “What the hell is going on?”

“I need to show you something and then you can guess what I bought recently!” Baku responded, pulling Shinji up and forcing him onto a chair next to him. Without another word, Baku clicked the ‘Play’ button on the computer screen. Shinji frowned. Baku was on Youtube.

And when the ‘Play’ button was clicked, a tedious song begun to play. Chibi Akatsuki characters appeared onscreen and began singing, with the animation matching the song lyrics.

We are going on a safari
    See the lions from my Ferrari
    Hope we do not get the malari
    It’s safari time!

Shinji groaned as the song continued. Baku was singing along, totally digging the song.

We are going on a safari
    It’s safari time!

Many nice surprises
    Are waiting in the jungle
    Girlie, oh girlie

Baku suddenly grabbed at Shinji, going through the motions like in the song, pointing out each animal on screen while Shinji just wanted the ponytail boy to lay his hands off him.

We’re going on safari

I show you the goats
    The chickens and the monkeys
    So if you don’t want to come

Shinji shuddered. He would never go on a safari, not with Baku. But the way Baku was behaving, Shinji felt like it wouldn’t be long before he got dragged into some safari fun.

I’ll go there anyway

We are going on a safari
    It’s safari time!

We are going on a safari
    It’s safari time!

Shinji shot Baku a death glare, shoving him off his computer chair. “What the hell?”

“Can you guess what I bought recently now though?” Baku asked excitedly.

“Tickets for us to go to a safari? I don’t want to go on a safari trip with you!” Shinji snapped, the red and yellow haired boy shooting him an odd look.

“Who said anything about that? I bought myself a new Ferrari! I thought the video made it obvious... And I want to take you out driving in it!” Baku exclaimed with a wide grin. He took Shinji by the shirt collar once more and dragged him out of the computer, through the hallway and now out to the school carpark.

Shinji was worried now. Extremely worried. “Do you even know how to drive a damn Ferrari?”

Baku shot him a wide smile. “There’s a first time for everything.”

-

Hell yeah for random as drabbles. Next up is G ship and it is my OT3! And because I might possibly do a double submission, the H ship is also a poly ship too! Both poly ships contain my OTP within somehow! Hell yes. <33333

E and F together, hm?

E

Denji smirked a little. “Oba said that if I could do this, I could become part of the Elite Four and he would become the Sunnyshore Gym Leader instead.”

“Do what?”

“Extreme skiing,” the blonde responded monotonously. He pointed down the slope. “Down this slope too, Oba specified that it had to be this one.”

“The dangerous one that could get you killed?”

“That’s the one.”
    rofl Oba wants him dead. No Oba x Denji for me, then ;;

“I heard Ryou was allowed in the Elite Four because he belly-danced in front of Goyo...” Denji pointed out, only to put that image into Hyouta’s head and Hyouta felt simply too innocent to have such things on the brain.
    THE SEARING MENTAL IMAGE! @_@;;

The red haired Gym Leader glanced at Denji with only one last thought. ‘Oba better keep up his end of the bargain...’
    And that's how Denji died.

lol, I loved it! XD Too bad Denji will never be in the E4, but it's such an amusing idea for Oba to taunt him XD Love it~

F

aaaaaaaaaaaaa no not that song! >_<;;

Shinji was worried now. Extremely worried. “Do you even know how to drive a damn Ferrari?”

Baku shot him a wide smile. “There’s a first time for everything.”
    And that's how both Baku and Shinji died.

Aw, how cute, rich little Baku taking poor suffocating Shinji on an extreme car ride. What a way to tell someone you bought a car, lol...

Nice work, Melon~

Alright, since I am an epic failiure at consistant reviewing, i'll roll all my reviews into one. ;D

B
    Oh Shinji, you amazing stalker, you. He doesn't seem like the "flirty" type, but when he does, it fails so much that it's adorable. ^o^
    “Oh just shut the hell up and go rape that hot bakery worker already!”
    Well said, Hikari. Well said.

C
    Oh boy, i'm hungry now. I like the jump-y crack-y personality you gave Satoshi. Love the phrases on the cookies as well. 8D
    It's true - handwriting reflects one's personality. Mel did her homework! <3

D
    First of all...
    ROTFLMAO.

Alright. But seriously, that was funny. I particularly liked this chapter, since I love dodgeball <3
    Poor Shinji, being hit so forcefully. Though Shigeru rushed almost straight to the CPR, no? Oh well, +1 fangasms for the girls who were watching them, I suppose. XD

E
    Muahaha, wasn't this a laugh fest. If I could guess Oba's personality, he wouldn't keep his end of the bargain. Oh well, it's shipping either way! ;)
    I can imagine Denji in a ski suit... *zones out into fangirl world*
    OMG RYOU BELLY DANCING? PURE LOLZ. XD

F
    THAT VIDEO IS EPIC <333333
    Really, that song is catchy. I want it on my iPod.
    Poor Shinji, being dragged into a Ferrari drive with someone who can't drive one. Oh well, i'm sure he's in good hands with Baku. >:)
    A ferrari seems to fit Baku's "fast and furious" personalty as well. Good choice!

That was fun. ^-^
    Last edited by Mewluvr200; 31st May 2009 at 11:11 PM.

E

HYOUTA WOULD LET DENJI DIE JUST BECAUSE HE LOOKS HOT?! :OO
    Sorry, that was my first though... Denji not surviving the extreme skiing and Hyouta being depressed and then having to find a brand new, not-as-hot-in-a-ski-suit Gym Leader. That's just a tragic. Still, besides that pessisimstic thought, this one was pretty funny. Definitely something Oba would do, him and his craziness.
    And Ryou belly-dancing for Goyo, hell yes! =DD I'm actually sure Ryou would do a lot of things for Goyo (crossdressing, belly dancing, you name it. ;D)

F

Oh God, what a coincidence that my friends were just singing that song yesterday! >_<;
    rofl, Baku is so spontaneous, I'm not surprised he would drag Shinji on a safari (and now I'm thinking about drabble A...) And in a Ferrari, ahaha, it suits Baku well. Let's hope for both of their sakes that Baku's a good driver...

So the G drabble is Ghenjishipping I'm assuming, and H is HotnColdshipping? Yessah, epic polyships involving Shinji and Gen FTW!

Keep up the great work! ^_^

d00med n0w

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast