Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ZO/ZA Absence

Hybrid View

Default ZO/ZA Absence

Post here if you are going to be out for a while. That way Owners and Assistants will be able to know when to cover for the missing person. State which zone you control, days you'll be gone, and a reason why. No ********.
    Last edited by Arnold; 2nd December 2007 at 9:16 AM.

My parents have taken me and my siblings on a suprise holiday for Christmas. Today was the first time I could get on a computer. I will be absent for about 3 weeks. I'm a ZA in the cloud garden.
    Last edited by enchantress; 1st January 2005 at 3:43 AM. Reason: Removed signature

I'm back. Sorry for the double post and the signature in the last post.

Indefinite leave, have relinquished control of my zones.
    Last edited by Phaedra; 7th February 2005 at 8:10 PM. Reason: HOW THE HELL DO I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT MY SIG?!

I'll take a leave of absence for a while... a few weeks. The overwhelming amounts of homework are flooding my everyday life... maybe I picked the wrong subjects... =P Anyhow, when I will be back, I'll post here ASAP. Also, if you would like me to help out with some minor things, feel free to ask me.

Sorry =P

Vacation until Monday night or Tuesday Afternoon. I might be able to get on a few times, but nothing defenite. I posted an update yesterday, but don't expect another until Monday or Tuesday or something.

Gone tommorrow till next Sunday. I may get an update in before then, I'm not sure.

Going to Florida tomorrow. I'll be back in two weeks, untilthen no updates from me. Sorry.
    Last edited by enchantress; 26th March 2005 at 3:18 PM. Reason: Signature Removed

Theirs alot of things going on in my life right now and the added stress of trying to write updates is doing me no good.I need to take a break for a while.I'll still be here, but I just can't handle updating for now. Untill then...

I may be away for a few days. My computers Internet is acting up, and I don't have constant access to my Parent's computer.

It should be fixed soon enough....

EDIT: My internet is working again, so ignore this post.
    Last edited by Waterlight; 1st May 2005 at 2:34 PM.

Gamer C Guest

Vacationing from tomorrow till the 15th/16th.

I will be on a school trip from tommorrow until the 28th.

Gamer C Guest

I'll be gone from tomorrow till Friday/Saturday. Will update hopefully around the time I get back.

Rekkuza Guest

I will be gone this Friday (tomorow) all through until Monday. (Small trip up North) I might be gone longer.
    ZA for Fizzytopia

Happy 4th of July everyone.
    (Except those who don't live in the US....I think)

Gone from July 4th through July 13th and July 17th through July 23rd, both for vacation. Hopefully I will be able to update between my two trips.

Rekkuza Guest

I'm back from my camping trip.

Rekkuza Guest

Very sorry about the double post, but I'm goin to a neighboring state to go to the Rock 'N' Roll Hall Of Fame. My gramdmother is taking me and my mom said that she might go somewhere else too. I'll be back most likely Wednesday, but I may be gone for a week. Sorry and thanks.

EDIT: I'm back, but I will be gone again from July 30 - August 8. Big trip, probably no time in between. I might go to a cyber cafe and try to get something done, but I doubt it.
    Last edited by Rekkuza; 14th July 2005 at 5:10 PM.

I'll be on vacation for 10 days starting today, so I can't write Updates until I get back.

~*CB*~

Rekkuza Guest

I'll be leaving tomorow really early to go to the lovely Georgia. I won't be able to update until I get back, like i update that often anyway. Probably 10 days.

I'm away starting tommorow (31st July) until the 4/5th August. I will have internet access though, so I can sort any issues out if any arise. I've posted updates and my updatees know that they wont get updates until shortly after I get back.

Well I'm doing this now so I don't forget.

Gone from the 14th August to 18th/19th August. (Short family holiday since were had a long one in April but my family wants us to "get away" from where we live and go to Yorkshire XD)

But I know its not long but I thought I would post it anyway.

Not sure if this is worth mentioning but after today I'll be away til next Wednesday

I'll be away from the second of August to the nineth.
    Last edited by enchantress; 5th August 2005 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Signature removed

Rekkuza Guest

Back from my vacation.

Gone from the 14th through the 20th due to vacation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast