Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ZO/ZA Absence

I'm back from my holiday.

I'll be out of action for a few days due to somethings its nothing serious might I add, probably back on monday.

Taking about two weeks off due to being totally overwhelmed by school/life. I hate to do this, but I've lost the will to even turn on my computer, much less update. I'll be back no later than the 25th, hopefully sooner.

Sorry to double post. (Ushing school computer, in hurry.)
    Gonna have to increase my absence. Had some VERY unexpected computer problems. Will try to be back within a week.

- UNoT

Not sure how long for but I can't update for a while for the following three reasons.

1) Homework piling up and stress.

2) I need to organise some stuff for a thing that I do out side school.

3) Finally I'm on some medication which removes all bugs from my body good ones too so its making me sick and I feel dizzy, woosy, weak and ill more or less all the time. (Also if you don't know why i'm on medication its because there was this chizzle that went into my hand, blood, gore, hospital and the medication is too stop the infection incase I have one)

So i'll be taking a break until I get most of those done (and I stop this damn medication). Hope you guys can forgive me about taking time off. I feel guilty if it makes you feel better.

Trust me it wont be too long until i'm updating like hell again.

Ugh. Three posts...on one page. I feel so cheap.
    Just want to pop in, and say that as far as I'm aware, my computer trouble is fixed thanks to a generous donation by a teacher. :P I just gotta get home and check and see if the part fits and works, and if all goes swimmingly I should be popping out updates by tomorrow morning, loverlies. Bon Voyage.

Rekkuza Guest

Well, as I said to Arnold via AIM, i'm back again. :/

Football season is over, my team finishing as conference champs (8-1).
    I'll start updating today, but i need to put some cloths on, it's f***ing cold here.

Vielen Danke, Artillerie Bereit!

Furizaa is taking a temporary leave and he shall be back as soon as possible so it'll probably be a week and a half or so.

I be back, thanks for posting Wayne

Due to my mom's believe that I am getting carpal tunnel syndrom by living this way, I am going to be absent for two monthes since today.

I have already written two updates one for P/Arts and another for Certin and I shall be PMing a mod to give them to my replacement.

Nevermind, I am going to be here. I won't be as often as usual but compared to other disappearnces this will be nothing. I am back to updating, sorry about the confusion.

I'll probably not be able to get on the computer very much, if at all, for the next 1-2 weeks, as it is being moved and networked and drilled and who knows what else.

I will post here again to let you know when I'll be back to my usual "active" self.

Hey expect me to be back updating over the next few days... definately by the weekend ^_^

I'm going to Japan! I'll be a way for a few weeks, but I'll try to update when I can, at least once.

I feel so bad just becoming a ZA and posting in here, but I am moving to another STATE. This will take a little while, and after that, I am moving AGAIN in the NEW state. For about a month or so from Saturday, I'll have VERY limited access to the computer, but I will still be able to update. Thank you. *ZA in Fizzytopia*

Update: I am now temporarily assigned a job here in Las Vegas. I will be getting many phone calls, so I'm afraid my online time is limited to later in the evening, Pacific Standard time. This is mainly to alert two updators, Furizaa and Alilatias of my time change. I will still be able to update though, albeit the time of updates may now be elongated up to two weeks. Thank you for understanding.

Yet another update: As my signature in other forums states, I have a new job that swallows my entire weekdays like Ekans swallows Pidgey eggs. In other words, don't expect me to be online unless 1. My DSL finally gets hooked in right, and 2. It's a weekend. This will slow updates for now, but this is posted to keep the professionality of my being an updator in check.
    Last edited by Teehee; 13th March 2006 at 1:12 AM.

Due to family problems, I shall be away for some weeks.
    I wish stuff like this didn't happen , but they are, and I can't do anything about it. Just here to notify. I WILL come back, but I still don't know when.

EDIT: I'm Back.
    Last edited by HakuBlue; 7th April 2006 at 12:31 AM.

I'm gonna be gone through Sunday this week, so I'm not going to be able to update this week, but I MIGHT be able to do some next week.

Well, I never really posted here to inform you of my absence, because I didn't exactly have a whole lot of time to do so, but I am back, and with a brand new computer to boot. I'll be on plenty now! Sorry for my unexpected absence!

Going on a trip won't be able to post any updates until at least sunday or monday. Not like I update alot anyway, but wanted to give a heads up just in case.

I won't be here from the 17th to the 24th. France trip ^^

As you can tell on UPN I am now back so updates will be up soon.

Well, i'm back.

I'm short on time, but I'll be leaving for three weeks effective immediately. That eleven day trip just doubled in inactive time, so I greatly apologize for the inconvinience. I'll try to get my updates up at the airport tomorrow, but I can't promise.

On a side note, Skrusti should be picking up candies for me and dropping things at the Daycare. Is this okay?

Finals start tomorrow. Will be gone for 2 weeks. Wayne will be taking care of my monday stuff for 2 weeks. Sorry for the trouble but finals suck.

Hakublue is going to be away for the next couple of days (Hopefully less than a week) because he lost almost all of his internet privileges. He won't be able to reply or update until he gets back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast