Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ZO/ZA Absence

Finals are over but huge problems have arisen with work and family, as before Wayne will be taking care of my duties until I get back. I am really sorry for this, I was looking forward to a good summer >>

*sighs* .... Due to stupid family and stuff... Startomg from this Sunday I shall be absent until the Sunday following after.

Yeah, going on a five week vacation starting tomorrow. I don't think I will have internet there, but I might so yeah.

I'm back after my exams, will be posting updates today (or tomorrow), yet will be on vacation to Florida for 3 weks this friday.

The ever-elusive ZTV

Going on Vacations for one week, will be back next Sunday.

I'll be gone this weekend and the next weekend *Thursday-Monday* for family and Pokemon TCG Worlds, respectively. Thank you.

Me be back now. But will probably leave again, don't know when though.

I will be out of town for the next 3-4 days on a bus tour trip to Redwood National Park up in Northern California, so if you see Furizaa doing Monday stuff for me, don't be surprised. I'll most likely be back on Tuesday or Wendsday.

I'm gonna be away until Wednesday or Thursday.

Everyone, due to IRL problems, it is highly unlikely that I will be able to update in the next 4-6 weeks. I might be able to get at least one update done during that time, but it is highly unlikely. Sorry for the trouble.

Furizaa will be doing Monday stuff for me throught the next few weeks.

Due to a relentless batch of computer problems; which make it difficult for me to maintain an internet connection, let alone post anything for more than the span of about ten minutes, among other not so pleasant things, I am afraid I will be indefinately in a state of low activity on SPPF in general, at least until I'm able to have a professional look at my computer.

That being said, I'd like it if you permit Jerichi to pick up my Monday Things, as well as keep my Shedinja and Oddish in the Daycare, provided he still agrees to do so for me.

As far as updating goes, should I be able to finish my next batch of updates on my problematic computer, I'll do my best to try and post them, but I can't make any guarantees that it will be with any actual speed. However, I will try to use available internet connections through my school and such when possible. I apologize severely for my inconvinience to you all.

Yeah, I'll be in Paris from Saturday to Wednesday.

So, gonna be away for 5 days.

Joe will not be updating until June 22nd, because of the sucky GCSE exams. :O *fl33s to go memorise his Spaneesh*

Will be away at Mystic, Connecticut tomorrow and Saturday. Might not return till Late Saturday or Sunday.

Gonna be away from today til next Saturday. Don't know if I'll have internet access, but even if I have, no updates.

Updates may be scarce between now and Tuesday due to the big Thanksgiving break coming up. I should be able to fit a batch in somewhere in there if my group (or part of it) posts intros. After that, things should run smoother until finals roll around.

Time to be the first to use this in its new location, then.

I'll be away at Disney for the third time in my life starting thursday, 12/6 and will return late on the sunday after. I may get a batch done by then, but no guarantees

Will be gone for a week starting tommorow.

Sorry about the whole update delay. Finals + Sickness + Christmas = hard to do anything. I'll try and get a batch done when I get back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123