Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    The nick Sora is used by someone who is z-lined from the PS Network.

If you use a different name, you should be able to get back on. If not, contact PS through - http://abuse.purplesurge.com
    Well thats the problem, I dont have the option to change my Nick now, it automatically goes to the banned info.

Ill use that Link thanks, in the Nick field shall I put Sora or my Usual one?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystrios View Post
    Well thats the problem, I dont have the option to change my Nick now, it automatically goes to the banned info.
    Ill use that Link thanks, in the Nick field shall I put Sora or my Usual one?
    Not sure, put both and explain about it.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

I got banned for saying

Yuk! how did contest shipping win this pole?

i derserve to be promoted to mod for this..
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Kirby: "LOlderp you're a clone, ban!"

ok~
    I already explained in PM I didn't ban you for cloning because even though your hosts matched, there was one small bit that was off so I didn't factor that into your ban. If you continue to spam here though I can assure you your ban will be extended to the forums as well.

Also, your ban was placed on May 16th, today is May 19th. That is 3 days, not even close to a week (yes, I can see what your original post said so please don't accuse me of having your ban be a week...).

Seeing again, as your ban is legit and you even admitted this in PM, please stop posting here. This is for unfair bans. If you have any more questions PM me.

@(P.O.K.E.M.O.N.), how are we supposed to help you when you didn't give any time, dates, nickname you used, the chat you got banned from or the one who banned you? Did you even read the first post?
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros send me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    The nick Sora is used by someone who is z-lined from the PS Network.

If you use a different name, you should be able to get back on. If not, contact PS through - http://abuse.purplesurge.com
    I contacted them as soon as you suggested it and have heard nothing :S

Does it usually take this long?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystrios View Post
    Today I thought I would log into the Wifi Chat to see if there was any intresting trade offers. I thought I would change my Nick to my Charcters (Sora) rather than my usual Mystrios tag. However since I entered the Nick to Sora, I got this message:

I have never broken any Rules Ever (in fact i mostly just watched and waited for Trades) So Why have I been Permanently banned, Has my IP been given the burden of another user of the Nick Sora. Its just really annoying considering I have broke no Rules :'(
    Having the exact same problem as this guy.

Hey Is there any Serebi Game Like Pokemon online Battle Simulator Serebi has anyone ???

Quote Originally Posted by Stawbery Jam View Post
    Hey Is there any Serebi Game Like Pokemon online Battle Simulator Serebi has anyone ???
    No, there isn't. Also, don't post stuff that isn't related to the topic. Try asking in the Newbie Lounge in the appropriate thread next time (with questions related to SPPF).
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Chatroom name: #SPP
    Chatroom: #SPP
    Operator in question: None.
    Kick message: None.
    Time and date: Unknown.
    Logs: None.

I got banned from SPP whilst I was offline. My IP address just changed and now I can't get back into SPP. I'm banned for no reason. I'm Bisharp.

Quote Originally Posted by mgs4manj View Post
    Operator in question: None.
    Kick message: None.
    Time and date: Unknown.
    Logs: None.

I got banned from SPP whilst I was offline. My IP address just changed and now I can't get back into SPP. I'm banned for no reason. I'm Bisharp.
    What message appears when you try and access chat?
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    What message appears when you try and access chat?
    It's been dealt with, he's unbanned.

Just wondering when im gonna get unbanned from #SPP

Operator in question: Empoleon
    Kick message: Don't evade your ban
    Time and date: Jun 22 09:38:21 Jun 22 2012
    Logs:

Code:
    T 1340777717 	19Now talking on #spp

T 1340777717 29*	29Topic for #spp 29is: 9,1Welcome to #SPP, the chat for the #1 UnOfficial Pokémon site http://www.serebii.net/ | 11Serebii.net, officially the most visited Pokémon site on the Internet!! | Want Battles or Trades? #SPP-WiFi | Please don't PM the ops unless absolutely necessary | Respect other chatters. Don't spoil B2W2!
    T 1340777717 29*	29Topic for #spp 29set by Awayebii 29at Fri Jun 22 09:38:21 2012
    T 1340777717 28-29SerebiiBot28-	[#spp] Welcome to #SPP. We hope you enjoy chatting here. If you wish to find someone to battle or trade with in Black & White, please go to; #SPP-WiFi Please refer here for the rules; http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=381557
    T 1340777722 18<Ryoku>18	O_o
    T 1340777725 18<Shadow1101>18	that would be too awesome
    T 1340777735 18<Pokemon2000>18	i kinda want to get a r4, just to try out moding pokemon
    T 1340777735 	Ryoku stabs Shadow.
    T 1340777740 18<GreenLantern>18	pikachu slap bowxing
    T 1340777748 18<GreenLantern>18	ftw
    T 1340777755 18<GreenLantern>18	he was like i dont give a <censored>
    T 1340777762 18<GreenLantern>18	hit me <censored>
    T 1340777763 18<Ryoku>18	die die die die die die die
    T 1340777765 18<Ryoku>18	O_O
    T 1340777767 18<Empoleon>18	:\
    T 1340777785 18<Shadow1101>18	what's wrong? :)
    T 1340777792 18<GreenLantern>18	:)
    T 1340777798 18<Isaac>18	that's not very nice
    T 1340777807 18<GreenLantern>18	whats not?
    T 1340777814 18<Ryoku>18	so so so  suck my toe all the way to mexico.
    T 1340777816 18<Ryoku>18	:P
    T 1340777820 22*	Empoleon sets ban on *!*@PurpleSurge-57C60B64.dsl.telstraclear.net
    T 1340777820 	You have been kicked from #SPP by Empoleon (Don't evade your ban.23)

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Cyndaquil View Post
    Just wondering when im gonna get unbanned from #SPP
    Please point to me where in either the topic title or the first post it says "Post here to find out the duration of your ban!"

Oh that's right, it doesn't. Perhaps you'd be better off actually asking the op in question how long your ban will be, because this isn't the place to do so.

Um hi to whoever.

I was unfairly accidently banned from #Spp-Chat server. Cause I accidently got on a nick that was formly banned from the whole server. I am also familier with server rules. I miss my friends greatly. I am not sure who does server bans from channels who ever used the nick Sora that abused the server by doing who know's what on the server at the time. I was unaware it was peramently banned. I thought I was able to still get on after logged off and tried my other nicks but yet O_O its the same message on all of them. So please please reply and fix this issue so I can remain happily chatting with you guys and not have this happen again. I don't know what other chats are like Spp. Your the only ones I know. By the way my nick on #Spp was Skully. Let me know if I am allow to return its been nearly 2 weeks since this happend.

Read my reply to both your other topics.

We can't do anything. I told you what to do to fix this, it's your responsibility now and it's out of my hands. Now you're just breaking rules and spamming...

Chatroom: WiFi chat
    No Kick messege
    Time "kicked off":around 4pm august 1st 2012

I exited the wifi chat room around 4 pm and when i returned about 6hours later i was not able to join the chatroom. If I was banned I would like to know why. I feel as if the Ops accidently put me on the ban list along with other wifi guests who were blowing up the chat room with their leaving status meseges. Ethier that or the chatroom is shut down

Default What did I get banned for?

Chatroom: WiFi chat
    No Kick messege
    Time "kicked off":around 4pm august 1st 2012

I exited the wifi chat room around 4 pm and when i returned about 6hours later i was not able to join the chatroom. If I was banned I would like to know why. I feel as if the Ops accidently put me on the ban list along with other wifi guests who were blowing up the chat room with their leaving status meseges. Ethier that or the chatroom is shut down

there was a botnet problem earlier so you temporarily can't join unless you're registered (to prevent it happening again)
    it should be back to normal soon (not sure when exactly)
    life is
    a game

Chatroom name: pkmntrainer
    Chatroom: #spp-wifi, all of purplesurge presumably
    Operator in auestion: not sure
    Kick message: not sure
    Tme and date: not sure
    Logs: none

So i have an ipad, and im using my colloquy app to use serebii chat. And i was out of town with no internet for about a week, but i came back and i cant get on purplesurge irc network. I didnt know if thiis is where i should post or not. I also dont know if this is an app probkem, or a problem with purplesurge or something like that. I justwp wanted to know. Thanks!
    Someone wise taught me.....
    I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was

Quote Originally Posted by OneActor View Post

So i have an ipad, and im using my colloquy app to use serebii chat. And i was out of town with no internet for about a week, but i came back and i cant get on purplesurge irc network. I didnt know if thiis is where i should post or not. I also dont know if this is an app probkem, or a problem with purplesurge or something like that. I justwp wanted to know. Thanks!
    If you can't get on PurpleSurge at all, best thing to do is talk to them about it.

What error message comes up when you try and connect?
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by OneActor View Post

i don't see you in the ban list at all, and going by the time you made this post, +R wasn't set so it is probably an app problem
    life is
    a game

Chatroom name: Character0
    Chatroom: #Spp-wifi
    Operator in question: Ninten
    Kick message: [20:27] You've been kicked out of #SPP-WiFi by Ninten (No unreleased Pokémon (5 min. ban))
    Time and date: 20:27, 8-11-2012
    Logs: My log is no longer present for some reason, but after being banned for asking for Genesect (which is now available) i was banned a second time simply for saying something along the lines of "The event pokemon Genesect is now available and has been available since yesterday. If an admin does not believe me please refer to the homepage and the news for the day of 8-10-2012". I then was banned again, which is the instance I am reporting. Here is my log now, I do not know why what I typed is not longer present in the text

[20:25] #SPP-WiFi 1201040490
    [20:26] *** Your nick is now Character0
    [20:27] #spp SPPGuest46 PurpleSurge-3025162.user.veloxzone.com.br patience.purplesurge.com SPPGuest4679 H 0 Java User
    [20:27] SPPGuest4679 End of /WHO list.
    [20:27] You've been kicked out of #SPP-WiFi by Ninten (No unreleased Pokémon (5 min. ban))
    [20:27] #SPP-WiFi WiFiGuest2 PurpleSurge-B3CC8804.nycmny.east.verizon.net patience.purplesurge.com WiFiGuest2652 H 0 Java User
    [20:27] WiFiGuest2652 End of /WHO list.

Please clear this up as I am not the only person who has been banned for this

Chatroom name: pokemonwhite
    Chatroom:#spp-wifi
    Operator in question:I don't remember, but it was along the lines of cheyube
    Kick message:nab 5 minutes for overusing caps
    Time and date:around 6-10 pm on august 22
    Logs:I don't have any
    the problem is that it said it was a 5 minute ban and so I turned off my computer and i get back on in the morning and i still can't get on after like 12 hours, now I'm not sure but i think 12 hours is a lot more than 5 minutes

BUMP
    Last edited by Gliscisham; 24th August 2012 at 7:46 PM.

Chatroom name: Tommy
    Chatroom: #Spp-WiFi
    Operator in question: Not Sure
    Kick message: None
    Time and date: Approx. Sept 1st - 7th
    Logs: None

How did i get banned :s and how can i get unbanned

Ive been using this site on and off for YEARS now...usually my nick is r00kie
    I got banned a couple days ago (I think around the 26th-27th of October) apparently my little cousin thought it'd be funny to post inappropriate things, which I found out the morning after I left the computer on...I get it my fault, I'm responsible. I have no issues with that, but 3 days later now and I'm still not able to connect? Idk if its a permanent ban, server ban, or how long it takes to get the banlist cleared...

All my error message says is : "#SPP-WiFi Cannot join channel (+b) "

What I'm trying to get at is this...I am responsible for the inappropriate posts, YES....but it is unfair for me 3 days later to not be able to join still. I think of all the years I've been on here, I've been kicked maybe twice? A little explanation would help. Sorry I do not have the time or nick that was used because I think it was one of the generic WifiGuest XXX names.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast