Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

To add to the previous post if it helps any, I know the inappropriate post sent publicly had to do something with horny, women's breasts, ect. Like I said, I don't mind being at fault or responsible for my cousin's stupidity, 5 mins, 1 day, that's fine...but 3 days is a little excessive. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

can you at least say what country / state you're from and who your isp is?
    life is
    a game

isp? (sorry don't know what that is)

I'm from United States, here in California.

EDIT: isp - internet service provider?

Unhappy

Chatroom name: Graebel (i think)
    Chatroom: #sppwifi
    Operator in question: I dont know.
    Kick message: I dont know
    Time and date:Umm, i think on the 29th.
    Logs: I dont have any.

I came home from school and got on serebii on the 30th of october and it said i was banned, so im guessing i got banned because this is my personal computer and i have a password on it, so i really think its unfair and i've been banned for about 2 weeks now, so i really want to get unbanned because i really love serebii. I know it sounds dumb but its true. Thank You for ur cooperation.

Quote Originally Posted by graebelgee27 View Post
    Chatroom name: Graebel (i think)
    Chatroom: #sppwifi
    Operator in question: I dont know.
    Kick message: I dont know
    Time and date:Umm, i think on the 29th.
    Logs: I dont have any.

I came home from school and got on serebii on the 30th of october and it said i was banned, so im guessing i got banned because this is my personal computer and i have a password on it, so i really think its unfair and i've been banned for about 2 weeks now, so i really want to get unbanned because i really love serebii. I know it sounds dumb but its true. Thank You for ur cooperation.
    First I am going to point out a major flaw in your post. Refer to the two bold, underlined and italicized bits.

Have you even looked at a calendar lately? You DO realize it has not even been a week since you got banned, right? So to say it's been two weeks is rather........ ludicrous.

Also, here is why you got banned.

(17:34:42) (Graebel): Dick, dont ban him, that was my cousin
    (17:34:58) (Graebel): No Ban?
    (17:35:01) (Graebel): Ok.
    (17:35:41) (Graebel): you
    (17:35:55) (Graebel): <censored>
    (17:33:32) (Graebel): ( . Y . )
    (17:32:05) (Graebel): C==========8

The logs speak for themselves, you'll be unbanned when the banlist clears. That can be... in a day, a week, or more? I am not sure, it all depends on how fast it fills up.

Next time behave yourself, it's not rocket science.
    Last edited by Kirby; 5th November 2012 at 1:20 AM.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    First I am going to point out a major flaw in your post. Refer to the two bold, underlined and italicized bits.

Have you even looked at a calendar lately? You DO realize it has not even been a week since you got banned, right? So to say it's been two weeks is rather........ ludicrous.

Also, here is why you got banned.

(17:34:42) (Graebel): Dick, dont ban him, that was my cousin
    (17:34:58) (Graebel): No Ban?
    (17:35:01) (Graebel): Ok.
    (17:35:41) (Graebel): you
    (17:35:55) (Graebel): <censored>
    (17:33:32) (Graebel): ( . Y . )
    (17:32:05) (Graebel): C==========8

The logs speak for themselves, you'll be unbanned when the banlist clears. That can be... in a day, a week, or more? I am not sure, it all depends on how fast it fills up.

Next time behave yourself, it's not rocket science.

Well i see that error, im sorry, it felt like 2 weeks, and it wasnt me someone hacked me or something. I came home from school and i was banned, so just please unban me. :'C It sounds like im lying but im really not. That was not me.
    Graebel's The Name.

3ds Friend Code: 2621-3888-4426
    Pm me if u added me.

Pokemon Games:
    Pokemon X
    Pokemon Soulsilver
    Pokemon Platinum
    Pokemon Ruby
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Yellow

^CLICK THIS PLEASE^

From the first post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Last but not least, YOU are responsible for what happens with YOUR computer. Brother/cousin/dog signed on and got you banned? Tough luck.

Quote Originally Posted by graebelgee27 View Post
    just please unban me. :'C
    No.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Ok, thanks anyways kirby :\
    Graebel's The Name.

3ds Friend Code: 2621-3888-4426
    Pm me if u added me.

Pokemon Games:
    Pokemon X
    Pokemon Soulsilver
    Pokemon Platinum
    Pokemon Ruby
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Yellow

^CLICK THIS PLEASE^

Umm I got banned from #SPP cause my Brother was going like LOL YOU'RE GAY and stuff and I was wondering if Someone can do something about it my nick is Longmouth

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMaster03 View Post
    Umm I got banned from #SPP cause my Brother was going like LOL YOU'RE GAY and stuff and I was wondering if Someone can do something about it my nick is Longmouth
    you were advertising an irc channel as well, so i guess learn to observe the rules a bit better and tell your brother to get lost or whatever
    life is
    a game

Chatroom name: kenzore
    Chatroom: SPP-WIFI
    Operator in question: Butterfy
    Kick message: Rude, off-topic
    Time and date: No clue. Possibly Wednesday 9 PM
    Logs: Do not currently have

You should pick a moderator who's temper is not so short.

Quote Originally Posted by kenzore View Post
    Chatroom name: kenzore
    Chatroom: SPP-WIFI
    Operator in question: Butterfy
    Kick message: Rude, off-topic
    Time and date: No clue. Possibly Wednesday 9 PM
    Logs: Do not currently have

You should pick a moderator who's temper is not so short.
    you were kind of being a dick and disobeying the rules but i agree your ban is too long. i will unban you if you promise to shape up
    life is
    a game

I wasn't trying to be dicky, but I guess I was. Sorry for that. . He didn't really give me a chance to stay on topic, or else I would have.

ok i have unbanned you now
    life is
    a game

thank you good sir!

Chatroom Name: Deonite
    Chatroom: #SPP-Wifi
    Operator in question: Miley
    Kick Message: User has been banned from PurpleSurge (Miley, you are permanently banned from PurpleSurge, please stop connecting.
    Time and Date: 22.01 (UTC +1) 27/12/2012
    Logs: None since it started when signing in for the first time in months.

Quote Originally Posted by deonite View Post
    Chatroom Name: Deonite
    Operator in question: Miley
    Kick Message: User has been banned from PurpleSurge (Miley, you are permanently banned from PurpleSurge, please stop connecting.
    Time and Date: 22.01 (UTC +1) 27/12/2012
    Logs: None since it started when signing in for the first time in months.
    Please read your ban message (I bolded, italicized and underlined the important part).

You have been banned from the server itself, not the individual chatrooms. SPP staff do not service the server, you'll need to contact the server staff (information to contact the located in the first post of this topic) to get this handled.
    Last edited by Kirby; 28th December 2012 at 10:28 AM.

Thank you. I just wanted to check to make sure. Thanks again

i was a guest chatting to a guy who wants something on me

Error : Closing Link: [::ffff:77.99.46.60] Z:Lined (You were warned previously, do not evade network spamfilters in an attempt to spam XAT links.)

i got banned for giving the guy the link he wanted!!!
    i didnt know ill get banned, at first i though i lost connection so i refreshed and the guy said something on global about the link saying pm me or something so i did, he asked for the link and i gave it to him, 2mins later boom got banned!!!!

i think it is just unfair to ban me, i was just trying to help him!!! he wanted it really sorry if my english wasnt good.
    PAL PAD: 5029 3126 5615

got PKRS, Power items, started playing pokemon december 2012, but veteran and used to play it alot

that's a server ban, if you want to get back in you will have to send the purplesurge staff a ticket: http://abuse.purplesurge.com/
    life is
    a game

Chatroom Name: Metapod
    Operator in question: dratini927
    Kick Message: It just said Banned.
    Time and Date: 2/06/14 11:18 am MST
    I have no idea what happen, I was trying to post a comment and it just wouldn't post, next thing I know I just get a message saying I was banned. I though this was incorrect because I didn't even post anything. I really like this site, but I want to know why I was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by xPokemonBlue View Post
    Chatroom Name: Metapod
    Operator in question: dratini927
    Kick Message: It just said Banned.
    Time and Date: 2/06/14 11:18 am MST
    I have no idea what happen, I was trying to post a comment and it just wouldn't post, next thing I know I just get a message saying I was banned. I though this was incorrect because I didn't even post anything. I really like this site, but I want to know why I was banned.
    You did post something, three times in fact.

[10:05] <Metapod> @supermanx right? Its so annoying that the creators of gts didn't think of that
    [10:05] <Metapod> @supermanx right? Its so annoying that the creators of gts didn't think of that.
    [10:05] <Metapod> @supermanx right? Its so annoying that the creators of gts didn't think of that
    [10:05] * Dratini927 sets mode: +b *!*@PurpleSurge-40B7647F.hsd1.co.comcast.net
    [10:05] * Metapod was kicked by Dratini927 («««« Stop Repeating! (5 min) 153479 »»»»)

You got banned for repeating it 3 times way too fast. Anyways, it's a 5 minute ban, you were already unbanned by the time you posted this.

oh, well I didn't notice that I spam the wall,infact I had trouble posting the comment.

Chatroom name: zeldafan128
    Chatroom: #SPP-WiFi
    Operator in question: IDK because the ban occurred while I was away, but I was unbanned by moot for a possibly related ban
    Kick message: IDK because I wasn't online when the ban occurred
    Time and date: Again, I was offline when the ban occurred, but somewhere around a month ago (you will probably get something just by doing ctrl+f and typing in my name on any logs you might have)
    Logs: Offline at the time, so I have no logs
    Additional Info: Shortly before being rebanned for whatever reason, I was given an untimed ban in #SPP-WiFi. I PMed moot about it as he was online and active, and he said that I was banned because I was advertising my YouTube channel in my quit message (I use Colloquy on iOS, which allows for users to set a quit message), and that he wasn't sure who had banned me. That is true, I started doing it after watching some other people do it. I changed my quit message to something else ("moo", if it matters) and told him I changed it, and he unbanned me. I was on the channel for an amount of time, then left it, and I was banned again. I have no idea what I did that got me another untimed ban, unless the person that had banned me thought I was evading and banned me again, which would be false and the ban would be unfair. Thanks in advance.
    Hey everybody, it's zeldafan128!

MultiShipper and proud.

YouTube: zeldafan128

Twitter: zeldafan128

FanFiction: zeldafan128

Minecraft: zeldafan128

You were banned for never being on topic once in #spp-wifi. Moreover, you were being rude to other people in the chat; including the other ops.
    #SPP and #SPP-WiFi AOP (@)

Black: Francis
    Friend code: TBA

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast