Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

Yes, I can PM them to you when I get home.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Actually theres no need to show me the logs, I asked my brother to tell me the complete truth and he did.

But I do have 1 question. Did we get permanently banned? Cause I still can't log in to either chat.

i got banned because my cousin came over and went on his acount and said a bad word so now it wont let me go to chat plaease someone help me ive been banned for 3 weeks

i realy dont understand bans this is my 3 week i dont know lots of stuff on here so why do i get banned for what my cousin did

my cousin wrote butt in bad language

room spp wifi
    operater :roserade
    kick message dont say youtube channels or somthing like that
    time date july 10th 2010
    i said king absol1 is the best trader

can someone please un ban me its been 2 weeks

my cousins didnt matter it was me what i wrote i think

so please if kirby is out there im hopping you can help me in 24 hours

i cant even go on to a channel it said

oh my arceus, how do you septuple post?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Last but not least, YOU are responsible for what happens with YOUR computer. Brother/cousin/dog signed on and got you banned? Tough luck.
    gone.

thankyou i owe u 1

How does he owe you one when you should have looked at the first post of this thread? Besides, that doesn't really help unban you anyways and proves that you were fairly banned. (You should also get an infraction here for septuple posting.) I've seen double and triple posting, but never SEVEN posts from the same person in a row. This is why Edit Buttons are invented.

Also, when someone doesn't reply in a few minutes, that doesn't mean you should make a new post. Calm yourself. People will (and did) eventually come.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

DEAL WITH IT
    No need to post 7 times in a row

johnmarco what in the hell.......?

I don't even understand how you post seven times in a row when there is an edit button right there. In fact, there are now seven of them.

Read the rules please... I can pretty much guarantee that if you're posting seven times in a row that 1. You're posting in the wrong topic (this is for unfair bans, see if you can find the keyword) and; 2. Your ban was most likely fair and there was a lot more to it then just saying a bad word... I suggest you and your "cousin" take a minute to read the forum rules and chatroom rules.

@lucario44444444 just use the report button next time, no need to repeat what has already been said.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

im so sorry i just got banned 4 typing fast 5 min wait
    so sorry again

and what is a report button im kinda new dont know all the buttons

Kirby was talking to lucario when he said the report button. The report button is the red triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle at the top of someone's post and you use it to report posts that break the rules, like posting more than once in a row.

Seriously, we all just talked about the edit button and you decided to double post It's that button that says Edit on the bottom of your post. Use it if want to add something to your post and you are the most recent poster. If you can't find the edit button, then WOW.

Also, you got banned fairly, so I think we should leave it at that and put this whole thing behind us and move on with our lives.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

i got banned for saying hi
    spp room

Okay. I don't think you're understanding this topic. Please READ the first post. I won't say this again. You're now just spamming this topic. Read the first post and the rules while you're at it because you WILL be banned if you don't.

Chatroom name:gands
    Chatroom:spp wifi
    Operator in question:?
    Kick message:?
    Time and date:?
    Logs:?

i come on rarely but do and in the past week i havnt been able too i dnt no why i asked around and it looks like i was banned but for what reason i dnt know?

NEED SOME HELP.
    Chatroom name:Shanee
    Chatroom:WiFi Chat
    I was unbanned by Serebii (I asked him to unban me from WiFi chat in the normal chat) then I went into WiFi chat I changed my anme to Shanee but I was banned by some guy named legion or legit started with an L idk his name and now I cant even get into normal chat? WOW LPEASE HELP.

Today Serebii unbanned me from WiFi Chat because I asked you to and you said sure, I was happy (I talked to him in normal Chat) so anyway I join WiFi chat really happy and I change my name to Shanee and some guy named Legion or Legit something that starts with an L dont remember clearly he banned me as soon as I changed my name, now I cant enter normal chat or WiFi chat, whats going on?

no need to double post, and i'm fairly certain that it would have been a warranted ban (i believe you were the one who blamed your brother for talking about testicles in wifi chat), so just wait it out patiently
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by Shanee View Post
    NEED SOME HELP.
    Chatroom name:Shanee
    Chatroom:WiFi Chat
    I was unbanned by Serebii (I asked him to unban me from WiFi chat in the normal chat) then I went into WiFi chat I changed my anme to Shanee but I was banned by some guy named legion or legit started with an L idk his name and now I cant even get into normal chat? WOW LPEASE HELP.
    You don't spam ops in PM with LOOKIN FER BATTLE 534985873 over and over and over, dude. This is a thread for UNFAIR bans...

Banned you from both chats since it was in a PM, so I had no idea which chat you were in when you did it.

@ #SPP, #SPP-WiFi [ Tekirai / Aigis / Teddie / Meowstic / Levi ]
    drop me a PM there if you want help and stuff

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast