Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

Chatroom name:my acount name is theoffice
    chatroom:spp wifi
    Operator in question:?
    Kick message:?
    Time and date:?
    Logs:?
    when i try to get on the chat it says cannot join channel i have just gotten my 3ds and pokemon platinum. i think it might be a ban or it just doesnt work on my computer.

Chatroom name: Carbonix
    Chatroom: WiFi
    Operator in question: Ninten
    Kick message: You've been kicked out of #SPP-WiFi by Ninten (Pokésav discussion is NOT allowed!
    Time and date: 1st September 23:59 PM GMT
    Logs: ?
    I didn't talk about Pokesav I was laughing at the kid that got banned for requesting pokesav pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonix View Post
    Chatroom name: Carbonix
    Chatroom: WiFi
    Operator in question: Ninten
    Kick message: You've been kicked out of #SPP-WiFi by Ninten (Pokésav discussion is NOT allowed!
    Time and date: 1st September 23:59 PM GMT
    Logs: ?
    I didn't talk about Pokesav I was laughing at the kid that got banned for requesting pokesav pokemon.
    If you mentioned "pokesav" you triggered Ninten's script. Just wait 5-10 minutes before attempting to go back in.

Chatroom name: zeldafan128
    Chatroom: SPP-WiFi
    Operator in question: Jiggly, according to Riyu
    Kick message: none that I know of, happened well I was away from the chat.
    Time and date: yesterday 3-7pm eastern
    Logs: none happened while I was offline

No idea why I was banned, it's an untimed ban so it must be something.

EDIT: Big thanks to Serebii for unbanning me.
    Last edited by zeldafan128; 8th October 2011 at 12:34 PM.

Yeah - I've had several reports of you harassing multiple users in PM on a regular basis. They've not only provided logs but they've also provided screenshots which I've seen. I made it untimed not only because you cowardly left the chat afterwards (by triggering a script or just quitting) but you also do this on a consistent basis.

I am going to suggest wait until the ban-list clears - I don't think you can be trusted not to annoy other users within the chat.

Edit Didn't see the last line.
    Last edited by Jiggly; 8th October 2011 at 11:02 PM.
    #SPP-Wifi (%)
    #SPP(%)

May I see those screen shots? The only person I remember doing anything remotely close to harassing in pm would be sacha, who has scammed me and harassed me in pm on numerous occasions.

Default Unfair Ban

Chatroom Name: Donut
    Chatroom:SPP-Wifi
    Operater in Question:Unknown(Sorry that I forgot...)
    Kick Message:[17:04] Connecting...
    [17:04] Logging in...
    [17:04] -patience.purplesurge.com- *** Looking up your hostname...
    [17:04] -patience.purplesurge.com- *** Found your hostname (cached)
    [17:04] -patience.purplesurge.com- *** You are banned from PurpleSurge (Spamming is prohibited. http://abuse.purplesurge.com to contest this ban.)
    [17:04] Error : Closing Link: WiFiGuest8380[nc-67-238-231-166.dhcp.embarqhsd.net] (User has been banned from PurpleSurge (Spamming is prohibited. http://abuse.purplesurge.com to contest this ban.))
    [17:04] Disconnected from irc.purplesurge.com
    Date and Time:October 9,2011,2:00pm---8:00pm
    Logs: Do you like pokemon?Well me and my friend just made a chat and are looking for more people to join.Click the link to go to the chat.(the link)(it went kinda like that. This might be a little off on what I said but Im sure this is pretty close.Sorry I dont have very good memory.)

And I'll admit.Yes, I did advertise.And Im sorry.But thats a 5 minute ban right? It says I spammed and got an untimed ban.Why?
    Last edited by Xrider50; 10th October 2011 at 10:59 PM.

Try reading your ban message.

[17:04] Error : Closing Link: WiFiGuest8380[nc-67-238-231-166.dhcp.embarqhsd.net] (User has been banned from PurpleSurge (Spamming is prohibited. http://abuse.purplesurge.com to contest this ban.))

You have been server banned, you need to get in contact with the staff on Purplesurge, which your ban message conveniently gives you a link.

This has nothing to do with Serebii's chat.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros send me a PM or VM.

ok. thank you

Chatroom name: Machop_Fan
    Chatroom: #SPP
    Operator in question: Unknown
    Kick message: N/A
    Time and date: About 5:00pm on Christmas Eve, Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time
    Logs: None

I decided to take just over a week off of chat after what happened to think about what I'm doing wrong, and it's STILL not enough time! I come back today and find that ban still in place, which simply means that every time the banlist is cleared I'm immediately put back on. I know how those bans work.

During my time away, I've spent time in other online groups, and discovered what the problem is in #SPP. It's not me, it's you. I treat others the way they treat me, which means if people are mean to me I'll just get hostile right back. However, if people are nice to me, I'll be nice back. I've been like that my whole life. In other groups I'm in, the other members are absolutely lovely, and so I treat them with respect, and we all live in peace. On the other hand, I get no respect in #SPP, so it's normal for me to not give any back. My point is that you have to treat me better first before I can treat you better. That's just the kind of person I am. You can start by stopping this furry and diaper crap. You know FULL WELL that I am neither.

When I asked if JoshYEAH was drunk, I wasn't trying to be offensive. I just didn't know him well enough. I did already apologise to him for that misunderstanding. I didn't know that he backs me up behind the scenes, either, and since I have little trust for anyone in #SPP, I'll admit I'm still not ready to believe it.

Also, since I've yet to get the chance, please tell Dratini927 that I'm sorry I made him activate that ban script. That was a total accident.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

I got tricked into tricking someone...

Someone said I got banned for saying shed ninja's Ability so I was curious and asked What's shed Ninja's ability then I got banned....

Chatroom name: Rawr
    Chatroom: wifi chat
    Operator in question I think serbii bot)
    Kick message:Tricking people into getting banned
    Time and date:IDK!! thursday 1-19-12 i think
    Logs:none :/

Angry

Operator in question: Kirby
    Time and date: About 5:00pm on January 24, Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time

Exactly a month after the last ban, and here we are again. -_-

I obeyed an op in leaving, and still got banned. IT WAS A TRICK!

inb4 this post is ignored like the last one was
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    Operator in question: Kirby
    Time and date: About 5:00pm on January 24, Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time

Exactly a month after the last ban, and here we are again. -_-

I obeyed an op in leaving, and still got banned. IT WAS A TRICK!

inb4 this post is ignored like the last one was
    I can't comment on the last post because I wasn't there on Christmas Eve~~~~~~

But this post I will

19) Do not fish for attention.

Anyone who is a regular can see that you consistently break this rule, hence the ban. If you want to argue more my PM box is open.

Maybe you should start looking at how you're behaving instead of constantly blaming those around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I can't comment on the last post because I wasn't there on Christmas Eve~~~~~~

But this post I will

19) Do not fish for attention.

Anyone who is a regular can see that you consistently break this rule, hence the ban. If you want to argue more my PM box is open.

Maybe you should start looking at how you're behaving instead of constantly blaming those around you.
    ahh what about me do I not have enough info?

Quote Originally Posted by Darmonic View Post
    I got tricked into tricking someone...

Someone said I got banned for saying shed ninja's Ability so I was curious and asked What's shed Ninja's ability then I got banned....

Chatroom name: Rawr
    Chatroom: wifi chat
    Operator in question I think serbii bot)
    Kick message:Tricking people into getting banned
    Time and date:IDK!! thursday 1-19-12 i think
    Logs:none :/
    This would have been a script ban and expired 5 minute after it was initiated. It'd probably be a little more useful if you could post a few more details regarding time of incident (Assuming you can remember.)
    Last edited by Jiggly; 25th January 2012 at 11:12 PM.
    #SPP-Wifi (%)
    #SPP(%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggly View Post
    This would have been a script ban and expired 5 minute after it was initiated. It'd probably be a little more useful if you could post a few more details regarding time of incident (Assuming you can remember.)
    ahh I'm unbanned now, and nope it was wayyyyy longer then 5 mins :| like 2 weeks

Chatroom name: PikaDesu
    Chatroom: SPP Wifi.
    Operator in question: None.
    Kick message: About a proxy.
    Time and date: Two days ago.
    Logs: None.

Now for an explanation: I always run a proxy on my computer to block it from spam, cookies & other types of evil lurking things. I had my proxy on because I was on Facebook. Facebook tracks what you do, so I turned my proxy on to prevent that. Little did I know, that was "evading ban." when I came back. I had just clicked on the Wifi link & it told me I was banned.

First is what name you were using just in case you are unable to provide us logs: None.

Next is what chatroom you were banned in. Was it #SPP or #SPP-Wifi? #SPP-Wifi.

I always come on here to trade. (Fairly ofcourse.) I just want to get back on to make my trades & interact with the community. Thanks.

Chatroom name: I'm not really sure, but I think I was a random SPPGuest.
    Chatroom: SPP
    Operator in question: Renelia
    Kick message: Don't remember.
    Time and date: About 7 weeks ago or something like that.
    Logs: Don't have them since I was on the site.

Well, I was just messing around and stuff. Everything was fine until someone said something about getting whipped and I said I was whipped once. As I said, I was just messing around. Didn't mean to offend anyone or anything like that, and I really didn't mean it like I really got whipped. I meant it as "whipped" in a battle. You know, totally beaten. So anyway, for some reason I got kicked. I came back in a short time and then someone used SerebiiBot to say "Isn't it past your bedtime?" so I just said "as if I had a bed time" and got kicked again. I came back to spp-wifi later to trade and got banned from there too. Apparently I was evading, but I didn't know it. Really. I had no idea they banned me from spp-wifi as well.
    Usually I wouldn't complain and I would wait, but it just seems unfair to ban me for so long for just acting silly and messing around. Especially since I wasn't even being rude or offensive or anything. I saw many people say much worse things than "I got whipped once" or "as if I had a bedtime" and they didn't get banned. So if you could unban me, that would be great, but if not, then at least say I'm banned for good for no reason and I shouldn't come back, and that will be that.
    LEMONS

server name: pokemasterwesty
    server:#SPP-Wifi rules
    operator: nightmare-kid
    kick message: there wasnt one
    logs: i mentioned melodetta
    time: around 15.40

but i got it off a member of the chat i have his name and game code so you can ban him instead
    Last edited by Pokemasterwesty; 22nd April 2012 at 9:39 AM.
    Name: Michael

White friend code: 2408 4507 3098

Let's trade or battle

add me as a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo999 View Post
    Well, I was just messing around and stuff. Everything was fine until someone said something about getting whipped and I said I was whipped once. As I said, I was just messing around. Didn't mean to offend anyone or anything like that, and I really didn't mean it like I really got whipped. I meant it as "whipped" in a battle. You know, totally beaten. So anyway, for some reason I got kicked. I came back in a short time and then someone used SerebiiBot to say "Isn't it past your bedtime?" so I just said "as if I had a bed time" and got kicked again. I came back to spp-wifi later to trade and got banned from there too. Apparently I was evading, but I didn't know it. Really. I had no idea they banned me from spp-wifi as well.
    Usually I wouldn't complain and I would wait, but it just seems unfair to ban me for so long for just acting silly and messing around. Especially since I wasn't even being rude or offensive or anything. I saw many people say much worse things than "I got whipped once" or "as if I had a bedtime" and they didn't get banned. So if you could unban me, that would be great, but if not, then at least say I'm banned for good for no reason and I shouldn't come back, and that will be that.
    The people who mod the forums play favoritism. They protect/listen to their friends in the chat, but ignore and ban people posting in there that cause a 'disturbance'.
    I was being called retarded, etc. by Renelia for misspelling Diablo III after my and my bud were talking about it, cause they were.

I was also being name called by almost all the numbers, and I did not even break a single rule. I was just talking to my friends in a public server. Trying to have a good time.
    Then me and my bud got banned simply because we had the same provider.. Why did they know what provider I had? Kirby's friends were complaining that they didn't want us in a chat.
    As a matter of fact, we were talking about more on-topic stuff than they were.

Dear people on #spp, if you want a private IRC, go make one. They're not hard to come by. My friends and I wanted to have a good conversation about BW2.

IGN: Raten
    Chatroom name: spp
    Operator in question: Kirby and Renelia
    Kick message:
    Time and date: 5/16/2012; 00:10 AM
    Logs: N/A

I got b& For talking in IRC and being accused of having 2 people in the server when I did not.
    A totally unfair ban at us, and safezone for the others who actually BROKE the rules.
    Last edited by Gerik; 16th May 2012 at 4:39 PM.

[23:08] * Raten (Mibbit@PurpleSurge-115B1742.dhcp.wntc.wa.charter.com) has joined #SPP
    [23:08] <Raten> y u ban me? >o
    [23:08] <Raten> I was looking for Pokemon.. :c
    [23:09] <@Renelia> Because you were looking for a hacked Pokémon
    [23:09] * Ragen (chatzilla@PurpleSurge-115B1742.dhcp.wntc.wa.charter.com) has joined #SPP
    [23:09] <Raten> Ohhh
    [23:09] <Raten> Sorry about that
    [23:09] <@Renelia> By the way, remove your clone
    [23:09] <Raten> Clone?
    [23:09] <Ragen> Skip-dily-oo-bop.
    [23:09] <@Renelia> [01:08:41] * Raten (Mibbit@PurpleSurge-115B1742.dhcp.wntc.wa.charter.com) has joined #spp - [01:09:10] * Ragen (chatzilla@PurpleSurge-115B1742.dhcp.wntc.wa.charter.com) has joined #spp
    [23:10] <Raten> My budddyyy
    [23:10] <Raten> >:
    [23:10] <Essence> Seems legit.
    [23:10] * Raben (PS-Guest83@PurpleSurge-557BA3A6.dhcp.knwc.wa.charter.com) has joined #SPP

Complaining in #spp about a ban in #spp-wifi. Broken rule #1.

Cloning. Rule #2 broken.

[22:54] <Raten> Anyone up for a 3rd gen battle?

Asking for battles in #spp, rule #3 broken.

Also add on that you and Raben were spamming the chat with nonsense (and have the same host and talk exactly the same so I am 99.9% sure you're just clones) so you got banned.

Need I continue?

He was asking for hacks in the WiFi chat; a shiny Arceus that was never legitimately released. He was also intentionally evading the repeating script in there too.
    #SPP and #SPP-WiFi AOP (@)

Black: Francis
    Friend code: TBA

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    [23:08] * Raten (Mibbit@PurpleSurge-115B1742.dhcp.wntc.wa.charter.com) has joined #SPP
    [23:08] <Raten> y u ban me? >o
    [23:08] <Raten> I was looking for Pokemon.. :c
    [23:09] <@Renelia> Because you were looking for a hacked Pokémon
    [23:09] * Ragen (chatzilla@PurpleSurge-115B1742.dhcp.wntc.wa.charter.com) has joined #SPP
    [23:09] <Raten> Ohhh
    [23:09] <Raten> Sorry about that
    [23:09] <@Renelia> By the way, remove your clone
    [23:09] <Raten> Clone?
    [23:09] <Ragen> Skip-dily-oo-bop.
    [23:09] <@Renelia> [01:08:41] * Raten (Mibbit@PurpleSurge-115B1742.dhcp.wntc.wa.charter.com) has joined #spp - [01:09:10] * Ragen (chatzilla@PurpleSurge-115B1742.dhcp.wntc.wa.charter.com) has joined #spp
    [23:10] <Raten> My budddyyy
    [23:10] <Raten> >:
    [23:10] <Essence> Seems legit.
    [23:10] * Raben (PS-Guest83@PurpleSurge-557BA3A6.dhcp.knwc.wa.charter.com) has joined #SPP

Complaining in #spp about a ban in #spp-wifi. Broken rule #1.

Cloning. Rule #2 broken.

[22:54] <Raten> Anyone up for a 3rd gen battle?

Asking for battles in #spp, rule #3 broken.

Also add on that you and Raben were spamming the chat with nonsense (and have the same host and talk exactly the same so I am 99.9% sure you're just clones) so you got banned.

Need I continue?
    Kirby: "LOlderp you're a clone, ban!"

ok~
    Last edited by Gerik; 19th May 2012 at 9:54 AM.

Today I thought I would log into the Wifi Chat to see if there was any intresting trade offers. I thought I would change my Nick to my Charcters (Sora) rather than my usual Mystrios tag. However since I entered the Nick to Sora, I got this message:

[13:56] Connecting...
    [13:56] Logging in...
    [13:56] -patience.purplesurge.com- *** Looking up your hostname...
    [13:56] -patience.purplesurge.com- *** Found your hostname
    [13:56] -patience.purplesurge.com- *** You are banned from PurpleSurge (Sora, you are permanently banned from PurpleSurge due to abuse. Do not ever reconnect.)
    [13:56] Error : Closing Link: WiFiGuest5855[cpc17-live22-2-0-cust93.know.cable.virginmedia.com] (User has been banned from PurpleSurge (Sora, you are permanently banned from PurpleSurge due to abuse. Do not ever reconnect.))
    [13:56] Disconnected from patience.purplesurge.com
    I have never broken any Rules Ever (in fact i mostly just watched and waited for Trades) So Why have I been Permanently banned, Has my IP been given the burden of another user of the Nick Sora. Its just really annoying considering I have broke no Rules :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Mystrios View Post
    Today I thought I would log into the Wifi Chat to see if there was any intresting trade offers. I thought I would change my Nick to my Charcters (Sora) rather than my usual Mystrios tag. However since I entered the Nick to Sora, I got this message:

I have never broken any Rules Ever (in fact i mostly just watched and waited for Trades) So Why have I been Permanently banned, Has my IP been given the burden of another user of the Nick Sora. Its just really annoying considering I have broke no Rules :'(
    The nick Sora is used by someone who is z-lined from the PS Network.

If you use a different name, you should be able to get back on. If not, contact PS through - http://abuse.purplesurge.com
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast