Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

By "Chatroom name" we mean the nick you were using. If you could supply us the nick (if you remember) it'd be handy to track down your ban and take a look at it. Editing your post or PM or just replying will do, just to let us know. Thanks

Default banned from #SPP-WiFi

Chatroom Nick:Kunu
    Chatroom: #SPP-Wifi rules
    Operater: I kind of forgot
    Kick message: (No)
    Time and date: June 30, 2009 around 3:15pm
    Log: My crazy, annoying brother wanted me to go get him water so when I went to go he looked at the chat and then he typed in something like "looking for someone with acshun r3play I think he wanted a pokemon for his game as in something otained with action replay like mew and then it caused me to get kicked so it was kind of my brother's falt I got kicked.

Uhh thats not an unfair ban at all. Youre responsible for your computer.
    My TSV is 1021

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you. Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 3711, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 3404, 2844, 0801

Do bans last forever?
    If no then how long do they last?

Quote Originally Posted by Kunu View Post
    Do bans last forever?
    If no then how long do they last?
    No they don't.

It depends on when the banlist gets cleared. It takes a day or two, normally.

Crud Fenix said that getting kicked will last 1 or 2 days 2 days just ended anybody know how long they could last!? ps.thanks Fenix

Default ban

i have just read your rules so i see, i am responsible for my siblings,i am i moderator and administrator to many sites myself so i care for the rules in the up-most respect, and since i have read your rules may i ask, not to but unbanned for i cannot, but when my ban may be up, thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by aqua007 View Post
    i have just read your rules so i see, i am responsible for my siblings,i am i moderator and administrator to many sites myself so i care for the rules in the up-most respect, and since i have read your rules may i ask, not to but unbanned for i cannot, but when my ban may be up, thank you and have a nice day.
    without any information pertaining to your ban time, ban nickname, ban message, the chatroom you were banned in, or the banning operator I cannot even begin to look into the matter
    Warriors of the Champion

Okay the ban lifted of but now more trouble I got kicked after a day or 2 and now I am still kicked but not accidental and it has been 2 days anybody know when this ban will lift off?

Wow.

This topic is for unfair bans, if your ban was fair then you will wait it out. This topic is not the official "HEY WHEN WILL I BE UNBANNED HOW LONG DO THEY LAST ETC!!!"

Unless you actually have been banned unfairly, do NOT post here.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

I was kicked by sumone, but that was a fault. Then I banned when I said :
    "Who dare to open this? http://killerjo.net (Not adversiting, just ask who DARE)"
    then I kicked out. But now already back XD

lol thats my fault too.. XDDD

edit : HEY ONE MORE! WHAT'S MY FAULT THIS ONE?!!!
    Last edited by Torosiken; 9th July 2009 at 2:22 PM.
    Y Team :3

pics from spp :3

Umm. Okay.
    You were banned for advertising the first time.
    That's nice.

What are you talking about now..?
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

Quote Originally Posted by Torosiken View Post
    I was kicked by sumone, but that was a fault. Then I banned when I said :
    "Who dare to open this? http://killerjo.net (Not adversiting, just ask who DARE)"
    then I kicked out. But now already back XD

lol thats my fault too.. XDDD

edit : HEY ONE MORE! WHAT'S MY FAULT THIS ONE?!!!
    Your message is almost undecipherable, but let me take a stab at it.

You were banned once, and you admit that it was your fault. You were banned a second time for linking to an outside website (any linking to anything other than serebii.net or serebiiforums.com is not allowed). Then it appears you were banned a third time that was ALSO your fault... Then you edited your message relaying you were banned a fourth time but do not understand why.

Given your previous three admitted rightful bans I highly doubt your fourth was a mistake, additionally you have not provided any information that would allow us to investigate your ban even IF it was in error.

Please refrain from posting unless you have followed the proper format outlined in: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...00&postcount=1

If you have trouble locating this information there is a post to allow you to locate all of it: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...78&postcount=2
    Warriors of the Champion

Default i was banned

i was telling my friends about my new website.
    Chatroom name: serebii wifi chat
    Chatroom: wifi chat
    Operator in question: i think it was sniper
    Kick message:no advertising
    Time and date: 0 is the ban it was like 8:35 july 9,2009
    Logs:?
    3007 5136 3730

You can't link to other sites.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

Question banned dont know why just asking for trades

Nickname: s3xi
    Chatroom: #SPP-Wifi
    Operator in question: unsure
    Kick message: kicked for noise dont have exact message
    Time and date: around 11:30 pm 7/9/2009
    Logs: none

I tried to reload before I went looking for someplace like this. I dont know anything else except what is up there.
    All i was doing was looking for a trade.
    Last edited by THENEXTBIGTH1NG; 10th July 2009 at 8:17 AM.

^ to THENEXTBIGTH1NG:

[08:04:06] <s3xi> looking 4 tall dark hansome who likes to take long walks on beaches and loves too cuddle
    [08:04:07] <pikashoes> looking for shiny drifloon and shiny jirachi
    [08:04:10] <WantedPCP> looking for event pich u pc me if trade
    [08:04:11] <Fatal99> yes what are logs?
    [08:04:12] <Rakatu> Yeah if they are being buttholes
    [08:04:16] <DrLemure> Looking for a DOUBLE battle! PM me please!
    [08:04:17] <bre> looking for evd mamoswine and evd rhyperior pm me if u have them
    [08:04:18] <[DA]Sambo> lol
    03[08:04:20] * WiFiGuest3548 (WiFiGuest3@PurpleSurge-E2027AEB.dyn.optonline.net) has joined #SPP-WiFi
    [08:04:21] <bre> looking for evd mamoswine and evd rhyperior pm me if u have them
    [08:04:24] <Fatal99> lmao
    03[08:04:24] * WiFiGuest4665 (WiFiGuest4@PurpleSurge-9736A6CC.fuse.net) has joined #SPP-WiFi
    [08:04:25] <[DA]Wonderweiss> hey sambo
    [08:04:26] <Element> lf festa electabuzz! :d
    [08:04:26] <Rakatu> I do not want to use the A word in here and get kicked for it again
    03[08:04:30] * WiFiGuest0058 (WiFiGuest0@PurpleSurge-A7E166F9.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net) has joined #SPP-WiFi
    [08:04:30] <Me_Inside[OT9]> Lf; Shiny UT Magikarp
    [08:04:32] <[DA]Sambo> hey wonder!
    07[08:04:33] * Fenix sets mode: +b *!*@PurpleSurge-3AED7817.dllstx.fios.verizon.net
    06[08:04:33] * s3xi was kicked by Fenix (hahaha 1|| 11Noise Erased: 8049)

So all you were doing was looking for trades, eh?

Default ok......

I was kicked for that. When I was banned I was looking for a cyndaquil. It might have been playing around a little but everyone was joking with me. I had about 5 people I was private messaging joking around with. Another reason it was unjust was because he was making fun of me.......s3xi was kicked by Fenix (hahaha 1|| 11Noise Erased: 8049). I know I was banned for noise but another reason was to just make fun of me HAHAHA. I'm offended.
    Last edited by THENEXTBIGTH1NG; 10th July 2009 at 2:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THENEXTBIGTH1NG View Post
    I'm offended.
    File a lawsuit.

Unhappy no lawsuits for me

Honestly all I want is to be unbanned so I can trade this is the only good website that has a chat for this stuff. I was just joking with people. Don't kill me for having a little fun while no one was replying to my requests. Also it's not really fair for me when the person who banned me is covering it I would like another opinion.
    Last edited by THENEXTBIGTH1NG; 10th July 2009 at 3:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THENEXTBIGTH1NG View Post
    Honestly all I want is to be unbanned so I can trade this is the only good website that has a chat for this stuff. I was just joking with people. Don't kill me for having a little fun while no one was replying to my requests. Also it's not really fair for me when the person who banned me is covering it I would like another opinion.
    Your excuses for breaking the rules are pathetic.

Anyway, about someone else covering this matter: sure why not?

Let me just add some other logs I found of you.

[09:35:30] <s3xi> looking for arceus pm me

[00:26:30] <s3xi> looking for poop

Plus some bans for repeating. Not to mention that your nick isn't really appropriate, either.

Wow. Ok I didn't read the top about arceus ok, I take responsibility for it. The poop thing was my cousin I slapped him after he told me what he did. I know that I am responsible for my computer so I take responsibility for it but the repeating thing was just me trying to find trades. The nickname is easy to fix i won't use it anymore. I just want to trade thats why I'm here some small mistakes and I'm banned for life not really that fair but if you wanna stick with it whatever. I guess try I'll find another website to use. Another thing is that I'm trying to solve this peacfully and your being very rude to me.
    Last edited by THENEXTBIGTH1NG; 10th July 2009 at 5:52 PM.

You're not banned forever. Just wait out the bans and don't complain. This thread is for unfair bans, which even you acknowledge this isn't.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Thumbs down no

I acknowledged the other ones, not the noise one. That was unfair and I've been banned since last night. I was making jokes people took it well and were jokingly replying back to me, and then FENIX booted me. Whatever If you say i'm not banned for life then I'll try to wait it out.

you were kicked for asking for a "tall dark hansome who likes to take long walks on beaches and loves too cuddle." Should be obvious why you were kicked from a Pokemon trading channel. Anything "joking" or anything like that is off-topic and not allowed. Read the rules.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast