Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

Oh and sorry I couldn't show his explicit language, (Against the rules) Because that would've made me look less guilty right? And everything else was true wasn't it? Thank you for providing the correct logs.

And I would assume that you are Mima, Mismagius, and whoever else that same person is.. If not then I still have the same question to ask. Is your only response to my post "Here are the real logs"? Because that is not really helpful information in telling me why my claim is wrong? Thank you for reviewing my post.

that is butterfly (currently under "Kaine" in the chat) and he is not actually an op. you have been unbanned (several hours ago), read the PM i sent you on sppf
    life is
    a game

Thank you very much. I hope this will not be a recurring circumstance considering the people.

Chatroom name: gands
    Chatroom:spp-wifi
    Operator in question: i dont know
    Kick message: not sure
    Time and date: not sure
    Logs:
    honestly don't know why i can't get in and need help. I'm guessing a ban but i have not been on serebii a while pls help

Quote Originally Posted by gands View Post
    Chatroom name: gands
    Chatroom:spp-wifi
    Operator in question: i dont know
    Kick message: not sure
    Time and date: not sure
    Logs:
    honestly don't know why i can't get in and need help. I'm guessing a ban but i have not been on serebii a while pls help
    i am not finding anything in my logs except for people typoing "legends" as "legands"
    life is
    a game

is there anything i can do to get back in i havnt been on in like a year I've been a member but havnt been playing until recently getting x..?

ok so i dont have any of the logs and i know it was a long time ago but, i was banned about a year or so ago. it was in the wifi chat and my name i was using was davvy. im not really sure if i was banned or it just stopped working. my computer is a little bit older so idk if that has anything to do with it. i hope you can help me!

I got banned for asking if anyone had this shiny value i was looking for..

Chatroom name: Sammy
    Chatroom: Both #SPP and #SPP-Wifi
    Operator in question: (unknown)
    Kick message: (Couldn't find it)
    Time and date: Nov 20, 2013 around 7-8PM US Eastern Timezone
    Logs:
    I don't have the logs. But the last thing i asked was asking if anyone knew what their shiny values were. I wasn't aware that this was a form (if it was) of cheating. I didn't talk about any hacks or devices just asked if anyone had a shiny value of example: 1455 to see if they can hatch my egg for me. If this is a form of cheating i would like to be informed and will never ask again. Also, ive seen other people do it and not get kicked so why me?

I've been banned from wifi chat, cause of entirely being stupid on my part. I have no excuse I just wanna say I'm sorry it was a really dumb move out of boredom.

Chatroom name: Ryu
    Chatroom: Wifi-Chat
    Operator in question: I don't know
    Kick message: I never read it
    Time and date: 11/20/13 or 11/19/13
    Logs: Don't know how to look at them

Quote Originally Posted by Ryux View Post
    I've been banned from wifi chat, cause of entirely being stupid on my part. I have no excuse I just wanna say I'm sorry it was a really dumb move out of boredom
    And you're posting in the unfairly banned topic because...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    And you're posting in the unfairly banned topic because...?
    Don't know where else to apologize

so is no one gonna help me get unbanned?

Firstly, i'd like to say that i was truly banned unfairly. Lets start off with this, so basically i was on SPP-WIFI and I seen people posting that this guy with the "IGN: White" was a scammer. That's pretty weird because that's my in game name. So upon further investigation i seen that they weren't talking about me but in fact another user with the In game name white was scamming people. So after about an hour or so, i got into a trade with this dude named eilte, and was offering a 5 IV shiny Gible, and i offered him my 6 iv shiny squirtle. After we confirmed the trade, he asked me if i was the guy who stole his metagross, and obviously im not the person who stole it (what scammer would try to scam the same dude) Anyways, i told him it wasn't me and we traded, after i got the gible i checked the IV's and there were only 2, meaning i got scammed... After asking the dude what happened he told me that was for his metagross, before i could even post anything into the #spp-wifi chat, he was already saying i scammed him again. After this all happened a dude named Sparta and elite were harassing me calling me a scammer, a no life, ect. I sat there for about 20 minutes trying to talk to them and cross check my FC with the guy who scammed elites metagross and they failed to do so, i even added Sparta to show him that im not hiding anything. And When i woke up i was banned. So please, could someone look into this whole mess, it was totally unfair, i lost my 6 iv squirtle and i got banned.

Got banned without knowing why, pmed Tekirai got no response.

Chatroom name: Klex
    Chatroom: #SPP-Wifi
    Operator in question: Tekirai
    Kick message: known IV scammer, and it's not just that guest complaining ~ Pokebank delayed an extra 4221 days ~
    Time and date: 8/1/2014 03:39
    Logs: -

[B]Chatroom name: Littlebooda823
    [B]Chatroom: #SPP-Wifi rules
    [B]Operator in question: Not Sure
    [B]Kick message: I dont totally remember it was yesterday morning something about using the word clone
    [B]Time and date: Yesterday Morning
    [B]Logs: I Said looking for latios and latias please no cloned pokemon and someone said you cant mention cloned pokemon^ then i was banned.

Chatroom name: N/A. I don't normally use one. mIRC is Nelethyn
    Operator in question: N/A
    Kick message: N/A
    Time and date: Not sure, January 8th maybe?
    Logs: N/A
    I'm not exactly sure why I was banned. I was doing some trading while on Skype with some friends, one of them was downloading KOTOR 2 and we were waiting for him to finish. He finished his download and told us he was ready to go, I finished what I was doing, disconnected from the chat and kick up KOTOR 2. The next day I thought I'd trade some more, not wanting to deal with the three pop up dialog boxes the chat page gives me and opened up mIRC and went to connect only for it to tell me I'm banned. If I was banned for a just reason that's fine I would just like to know what it is.
    Last edited by Nelethyn; 14th January 2014 at 6:37 AM. Reason: Forgot to list my mIRC nick.

Chatroom name: Aiven
    Chatroom: Spp-Wifi
    Operator in question: moot
    Kick message: 'You sound mad'
    Time and date: 1:32 PM Friday 31st
    Logs: N/A

I got banned for saying 'thanks' after someone who was calling me profane names was banned. For the reason 'you sound mad'.
    I didn't realise this was 4chan. The user harrassing me should have been banned much earlier than they were regardless, and I was just thanking whatever moderator kicked them from the chat after they started calling me rude names.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiven View Post
    I didn't realise this was 4chan.
    neither did i

( 12:29:54 pm ) <Aiven> I'm trading a whole bunch of shinys. Wallace is just butthurt that he was called out on samefagging and scamming
    edit for serious: if you have an issue with a user you pm us and tell us. you don't sit around in public chat calling them a butthurt ***. your ban was also 5 minutes

edit 2: also telling us in pm alerts us to what's going on. we don't sit around reading every line of spp-wifi. what a joke
    Last edited by moot; 31st January 2014 at 3:54 AM.
    life is
    a game

Chat room name: THENEXTBIGTH1NG

Chat room: spp-wifi

Operator in question: I don't remember

Kick message: Something about harassing in Private chat

Time and date: I believe it was 2/13/14 maybe sometime in between 2pm and 6pm CST

Logs:
    I don't have them. I wasn't harassing anyone, this guy offered me a trade and when I declined he proceeded to tell me why I was stupid for not accepting. I argued for a little bit disproving what he was saying. He then quoted the rules on me for saying the F word once. I in turn got a bit angry and said it a few more times by themselves mockingly. After that he reported me to the Mod and I immediately got banned. Although it said I was kicked which confused me, so I tried to refreshing thus losing the message. He then proceeded to message me saying he had warned me and that I was to blame. I realize that I shouldn't have said what I did. I tried to go and talk to the mod, but because I can't join I was unable to speak with him about the ban. I wasn't even contacted to hear what I had to say. I shouldn't have been provoked so easily, and I've never had any issues before. I just want to get this fixed so that I can start trading again.

Default I was unfairly banned

Chatroom Name: Thor

Chatroom: #spp & #spp-wifi

Kick Message: "I warned you why would you do it again?"

Time and Date: A few weeks to a month. I believe it was January.

My nickname was Thor. I was banned from #spp-wifi and #spp about a month ago. I posted in both chats simultaneously that I would like someone to clone me a 6IV ditto if they had the time. I received a warning not to ask for clones so I then said "looking for a completely legit 6IV ditto". Somebody said "I warned you" and I got banned. I understand that what I did may have been cheeky but I don't think it merits an indefinite ban that I need to ask for a repeal. This was my first offense and I learned my lesson. I've waited weeks thinking I would be allowed back by now but it hasn't happened. I can't exactly remember the person who banned me (the name started with an N?) or the date as quite some time has passed now.
    Last edited by thorr; 19th February 2014 at 6:53 AM. Reason: for formatting

Chatroom name: Silv3rX
    Chatroom: #SPP
    Operator in question: Secun
    Kick message: "Enough of You"
    Time and date: Around 9:30 PM, Thursday February 27th
    Logs: I don't have logs because I thought it was only a 24-48 hour ban so I would just log back on the chat then. But since it's been way past I am bringing up the issue now. All I know is I was replying to someone's joke and the moderator Secun said I was a troll and banned me on the spot. I never did any trolling whatsoever. Please don't ignore this help me out here I like being in that chatroom.
    Last edited by GroudonX; 1st March 2014 at 10:06 PM.

Name: Archen
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Chatroom name: PandahHeart
    Operator in question: Not sure.
    Kick message: Didn't receive one.
    Time and date: Tuesday March 4, between 10pm and 11pm (Eastern Time Zone)
    Logs: I do not have any logs, but I believe it was in regard to a shiny Pokemon that I traded someone. I had a shiny Lotad that I had received from a person on the wifi chat named 'Peter'. He had traded me 10 random shiny pokemon to help him with the last 10 that he needed to finish the pokedex. I looked at about 6 out of 10 of the OTs for the pokemon and saw they had regular names. I assumed that they were fine and didn't check the rest. Well it turns out that the next 3 Pokemon I was given have the OT as i1338. I didn't know that until after the person told me when they checked the Lotad I had given him. I went back and looked through my newly received Pokemon and noticed that 3 of the Pokemon had i1338 as their OT. They kindly asked for the Pokemon they traded me back and I was going to accept, however, my computer crashed and I couldn't back on. I was going to try to find that person again today, to give back the Petlil they had traded me, but when I went to get on earlier, the wifi chat wouldn't let me connect and at the end it said " Cannot join channel (+b)". Well earlier, I looked up the OT i1338 after finding out that I was banned and found out from another site that pokemon from the OT i1338 are indeed hacked. I understand it was obvious given the name, but I didn't intend to trade a hacked Pokemon on purpose. I know that I should have checked every single pokemon that I got, but the first 6 were good, so I gave that person too much credit. I apologize for what happened, and realize my mistakes and I will never trade a Pokemon without checking their trainer OT and ID again.
    I have been active trader on the wifi chat since Platinum and throughout these many years, I have never been banned until now.

I don't know what's going on... I can't connect to chat and I think I've been banned. How do I get unbanned/how long will my ban last?

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast