Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread: Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

(14:53:24) <Jacob`> qwertyuipasfdhgljzcmbx

I'd also like to point out that I really doubt this was "accidental" considering the first half goes nearly perfectly in line with deliberately typing from left to right in the keyboard, saying it was an accident is very peculiar. Calling out an op in multiple channels for being abusive or not doing anything (along with calling them out for it thereafter in PM) is an easy way to get justifiably banned, since chances are that's not the case at all. Like Kirby said, you'll just have to wait it out.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Your name: Spook
    Your host: PurpleSurge-1F3338C6.dsl.bell.ca
    Chatroom: #SPP-Wifi
    Operator in question: Not sure
    Kick message: Banned for inappropriate reference
    Time and date: A few days ago
    Logs: I made a joke about the newest Naruto chapter, saying something about Naruto and Sasuke. It was inappropriate but I didn't think it would have resulted in a permanent ban. I really need this wifi-chat room for trading and battling so please unban me, I won't screw around again.

Your name: PokeTrades / PokeBalls
    Your host: PurpleSurge-8D1C27E2.cable.virginm.net
    Chatroom:#spp-wifi
    Operator in question:
    Kick message: I don't know
    Time and date: 28/09/14 ~ When i woke up and noticed i was banned.
    Logs:<none>

I don't know what happened. One day it was all going fine, i just joined to this as my friend referred me to here and told me all about it. He also reminded me about all rules, and i respectively followed them. Till... i log off/ get off at night and.... I'm banned tomorrow? It says; " Cannot join channel (+b) " twice. This is the 2nd day of me being banned and is it night now again. I've tried several times. I didn't do anything wrong from what i remember.

Your name: Ian
    Your host:host-174-45-114-100.bzm-mt.client.bresnan.net
    Chatroom: Spp & Sppwifi
    Operator in question: Teakai (Abusing his power)
    Kick message:
    Time and date: 10/14/14 11:40am
    Logs: i dont have them because i got kicked from spp also before it was too late

This moderator in question (which i forgot how to spell his name) kicked me for saying in chat that this guys nickname (looking4smash) wasnt hurting anyone. I then go on to PM him. apparently Pokemon and Smash arnt related so i have to get banned because someone else is looking for smash battles and i was sticking up for him. I tried to contact a supervisor moderator but before i could get a responce i was kicked from both channels. Please help me. Ive been using seribii for years. This is the stupidest thing to get kicked for imo. If you unban me I promise to only talk trades in trade chat (because thats what trade chat is used for)
    Last edited by king727b; 14th October 2014 at 6:52 PM.

Your name: FirePunchStudios
    Your host:
    Chatroom: #SPP-Wifi
    Operator in question: kesha
    Kick message: bye lmao
    Time and date: oct. 11th or 12th, 2014
    Logs:
    i told kesha that was my friend and he should not have been banned and i got banned?!?! and b4 all of that some guy was using my friend account and making him say some things. and he got banned for that, that i understand. so when my friend comes online and goes back into his name he gets banned, so im trying to tell kesha that she banned the wrong person so she decides so ban me and put the ban msg as "bye lmao" when i did nothing wrong and i did mind my own until she kicked him. so plz plz plz unban me and my friend SwampertTv
    Last edited by FirePunchStudios; 14th October 2014 at 8:37 PM.

Your name: RamieKitty
    Your host: PurpleSurge-A194089D.upc-i.chello.nl
    Chatroom: SPP-wifi
    Operator in question: i don't know
    Kick message: something about a skitty eating too much cookies? very strange
    Time and date: a couple of minutes back 23-10-2014
    Logs: I was trying to trade an EU Shiny Event Gengar Code for another shiny(i had a few left), the trade has been made now and the new owner is happy with his new gengar. i didn't see it as a reason to ban me or a kick, i still traded an pokemon for a pokemon and everything just went well. the one i traded with was Yoshi at the time.

Your name: FoGxTempest
    Your host: PurpleSurge-3436C9D6.hsd1.fl.comcast.net
    Chatroom: SPP
    Operator in question:
    Kick message: (Well, I guess your banned from both chats then.?)
    Time and date: 2:10 10/25/14
    Logs: Chatting this morning asking if Meowstic had a berry that I could have, she/he tells me to buzz off..Okay (2 hours later.) I come back and I see Meowstic still on and I say you're worthless, die lel and she/he takes it personally or gets mad and bans me. lel is a kappa, jk etc which everyone knows and besides that wasn't breaking any rules according to SPP rules nor was I being aggressive in any way. If I said something racist or repeatedly attacked her/him then I would understand but that wasn't the case. Also If I was breaking a rule, aren't I supposed to be getting a warning?

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536