Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zieak1 View Post
    =======
    Your name: Zieak
    Chatroom: spp
    Operator in question: morgana

was banned for saying i have 6iv'd pokemon and that i had shinys and i was willing to trade
    bolded your problems

i read the rules posted on serebii
    no you didn't

Quote Originally Posted by #SPP-WiFi - The WiFi Chatroom Rules
    No Unreleased Pokémon or Items

5 minute ban -- Do not offer/request Pokémon and items that have not been released yet, either as future events or from an upcoming game. Be patient and always refer to Serebii's Event Database if you are unsure.
    hoopa is included with the list posted here. you waited out your ban then returned with this to say:

[17:19] <zieak> morgana PM me. im tired of getting kicked over some BS
    [17:19] <@Morgana> if you think our rules are some BS, leave
    [17:20] <zieak> its not the rules, i understand you dont want hacked pokes on the page but i have a legit hoop that your banning me for?

that breaks this rule:

No Arguing With Ops About Bans/Rules

5+ minute ban -- It's okay to PM an op to ask about your ban, but being hostile about it will only get you banned even longer. The rules of #SPP-Wifi are decided upon by all the ops and are not up for debate, so arguing with an op will not get them changed. Commenting on and criticising other people's bans is also offtopic and not allowed.
    except in your case, rather than arguing against the rule's existence, you're somehow pretending it doesn't exist. probably because, again, you didn't read them. Hoopa is not released. your Hoopa is not legit. you tried to paste an article in #SPP later to, I assume, somehow prove it is. but I don't think you actually read that, either, and I pasted a direct quote from it stating Hoopa was unreleased into your #SPP kick message

as I already told you, if you think our rules are 'unfair and bogus', the door's over there

@ #SPP, #SPP-WiFi [ Tekirai / Aigis / Meowstic / Morgana / Teddie / Whimsicott ]
    drop me a PM there if you want help and stuff

looks like I got IP/perma banned for obvious trolling. So much for a warning or 5 minutes? Sheesh thats a bit much, but I get the point.
    name: Cyphus (or maybe cyph)
    chatroom: wifi
    host: don't remember because didn't assume it'd be a permanent ban
    time: 4/20, I think between 8pm- midnight central
    Last edited by cyph; 21st April 2015 at 8:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyph View Post
    looks like I got IP/perma banned for obvious trolling. So much for a warning or 5 minutes? Sheesh thats a bit much, but I get the point.
    name: Cyphus (or maybe cyph)
    chatroom: wifi
    host: don't remember because didn't assume it'd be a permanent ban
    time: 4/20, I think between 8pm- midnight central
    We reserve the right to set untimed bans on people who deserve them, with no warning if we so choose.

23:08:24 [cyphus] LF Cuban 2002 shiny docile 3IV level 52 dewgong holding dingleberry in poopyball
    23:08:38 [ř] ChanMode: lyndis sets mode [+b] *!*@PurpleSurge-9B40EAA3.dyn.grandenetworks.net
    23:08:38 • This *!*@PurpleSurge-9B40EAA3.dyn.grandenetworks.net ban affects: cyphus
    23:08:39 • Kick: cyphus was kicked by lyndis (Oops, I did it again [Haters 32 ]

Common sense should dictate that this type of behavior isn't allowed. You're not permanently banned, you will need to wait for the banlist to clear and how long that takes depends on how long it takes for it to fill up from other bans.
    I have a Tumblr! Come check it out or something.

name: hoodlumoftime
    host: PurpleSurge-527A7D44.hsd1.ga.comcast.net
    chatroom: #spp-wifi
    operator: Aigis or Psynergy i think
    kick message: first time - "Yeah, so did this." second time - "and what are YOU doing here."
    time and date: several days ago, can't remember exactly
    logs: don't have

i didnt post till now cuz i didnt think the ban would last this long. the first time i was kicked for breaking the rule "tricking people into triggering scripts" which i didnt realize was a rule till after the fact, because i said "whats the name of the new pokemon thats coming out" then someone said hoopa, got kicked, then i said "it worked lol" and then got kicked and Psynergy said "Yeah, so did this". i understand why i was kicked that time. when i came back i said "Psynergy touche, (person who got kicked) i apologize. they were confused at first and i asked if they were the person who got kicked for saying the pokemon's name, then he said something like "yeah nice trick". after that some other person said the same thing i did "whats the name of that new pokemon thats coming out" i think his name was reek. then i said "reek if you get someone kicked then theyll prob kick you too lol" after that i was kicked by someone and the message was "and what are YOU doing here". i dont understand why i was kicked/banned the second time, and im not sure if it was a permanent ban or if i just have to wait till the ban list clears

Quote Originally Posted by hoodlumoftime View Post
    name: hoodlumoftime
    host: PurpleSurge-527A7D44.hsd1.ga.comcast.net
    chatroom: #spp-wifi
    operator: Aigis or Psynergy i think
    kick message: first time - "Yeah, so did this." second time - "and what are YOU doing here."
    time and date: several days ago, can't remember exactly
    logs: don't have

i didnt post till now cuz i didnt think the ban would last this long. the first time i was kicked for breaking the rule "tricking people into triggering scripts" which i didnt realize was a rule till after the fact, because i said "whats the name of the new pokemon thats coming out" then someone said hoopa, got kicked, then i said "it worked lol" and then got kicked and Psynergy said "Yeah, so did this". i understand why i was kicked that time. when i came back i said "Psynergy touche, (person who got kicked) i apologize. they were confused at first and i asked if they were the person who got kicked for saying the pokemon's name, then he said something like "yeah nice trick". after that some other person said the same thing i did "whats the name of that new pokemon thats coming out" i think his name was reek. then i said "reek if you get someone kicked then theyll prob kick you too lol" after that i was kicked by someone and the message was "and what are YOU doing here". i dont understand why i was kicked/banned the second time, and im not sure if it was a permanent ban or if i just have to wait till the ban list clears
    The first kick you got was accidentally set on a timer, what you did is something that should be an untimed ban:

Tricking people into triggering scripts is not allowed
    Untimed ban -- If you try to get someone in trouble by making them trigger a script by accident, they won't get in trouble, but you will.

Aigis set it to untimed afterwards and it was only removed by a script error. Sorry but you'll have to wait until the banlist is cleared.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Bagon

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    The first kick you got was accidentally set on a timer, what you did is something that should be an untimed ban:

Tricking people into triggering scripts is not allowed
    Untimed ban -- If you try to get someone in trouble by making them trigger a script by accident, they won't get in trouble, but you will.

Aigis set it to untimed afterwards and it was only removed by a script error. Sorry but you'll have to wait until the banlist is cleared.
    ok that makes sense. thank you.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738