Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

But i wasnt even warned about battle talk not been allowed! As far as i was concerened battle requests and talk are the same thing. And theres also the general room! She kicked and banned me because i asked for advice! Its uncalled for!!
    if you had a choice between friends and forever... what would you choose?

"she" is me so i was there, yes, you were warned more than once over several days and kept doing it anyway. you are not the one who gets to make the decision on whether talking about battles is the same as battle requests; it's not because it makes it harder for people who actually want to use the channel for its intended purpose to get their requests fulfilled when you are filling the channel with chatter. as i said in the previous post, the general room is NOT for whining about bans and how unfair you think the ops are. general =/= free for all about anything and everything.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    merchandise club|tumblr
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

Default Ban Appeal

Your name: SPPGuest666
    Your host:?
    Chatroom:SPP
    Operator in question:Clefariy
    Kick message: Something along the line of Harassment
    Time and date: around 10:50pm EST
    Logs: I have a URL that it is not letting me post. It has everything afterwards (Afterban chat)

So before the incident, I met Homophily and I insulted her. Months later, with the guilt still be carried with me, I wanted to express my apology to her. I log on, apologize, and no response. Nothing. She then makes a comment of "speak of the devil" as she was talking about things that annoyed her beforehand. I asked if she could read me, unaware to the possibilty that I could be muted from her. I was then banned by Clefairy under the reasoning of Harassment. I feel this is unjust. I was given absolutely no warning. I would have appreciated a response from Homophily expressing her feelings that I now understand, being she doesn't want closure on the topic. That's her immature choice to ignore me. It does not make me a harasser asking for clarification, and being perfectly reasonably. I would like Clefairy to issue warnings before banning individuals "harassment". I would like to be unbanned. I will not continue to try and establish a communication with Homophily as it's now clear she doesn't want to end things like an adult. Please consider my appeal.

Edit: she just banned more people for no reason. Myself and one other for pointing out the fact she doesn't give warnings. I have evidence saved.
    Last edited by Jawnaphino; 9th June 2016 at 4:29 AM.

you had also said similar things to her in the past and she clearly did not respond, meaning she does not want to talk to you. coming on to bother her in the main chat when she does not reply IS harassment. and continuously bothering myself and multiple other ops via pm about it means your ban will be extended. stop harassing people if you want to come back in the future.

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    merchandise club|tumblr

Your name: Dovahkev
    Your host: not sure who that would be?
    Chatroom: SPP
    Operator in question: Secun
    Kick message: (if you want to feel attacked, there's other platforms like facebook, tumblr, etc)
    Time and date: 11:52am 6/16/16
    Logs: ?

I was under the impression that SPP was the place for any general chat. A few people were talking about gun control, and I offered my opinion, which was unfortunately different from theirs (including Secun). A few people began to call me an idiot, american yahoo (secun), among other names. I didn't call anyone names in return, but offered some statics. They continued berating me, I said "go ahead and name call, it's all anyone ever has." And that was probably the most "rude" thing I said at that time, if that can even be interpreted as rude. They were all talking about the same subject, but kicked me out with the above message. I don't think I was being abusive in any way. They reacted poorly to my opinion, not the other way around. I don't really care if this is ignored due to not having the logs. I refreshed after 10-15 minutes thinking it would let me in. But no, its apparantly an untimed ban without warning. I looked for any rules that would make this kind of ban appropriate, but considering I didn't break any chat rules to begin with- there weren't any. To ban someone for having a differing opinion is unprofessional and childish. Not that I expect professionalism in a chat room- I just expect to be treated the same as anyone else, opinions and all.

Your name: Fangs
    Chatroom: #SPP-Wifi and #Spp
    Operator in question: I don't quite rmemeber the name, but I think it was "Elsie" or something close. It had a "%" sign next to it. I can't access the name.
    Kick message: In wifi it was a basic cloning message and in normal spp it was a message to "stop bothering the mods" or something
    Time and date: Around 10:00pm on 6/21/16

Logs: Pleeeeaase take a second to hear me out. I can't seem to access the chat messeges since I refreshed so I can't show logs.. I don't mind waiting out a ban, but I was banned as soon as I typed two sentences related to cloning, and I wasn't warned at all like the rules state is supposed to happen (yeah I know the rules state no cloning, and that would be a warning, but I read them before and just forgot about it after not being at the chat for awhile.) What happened more in depth was, there was this user looking for careful nature jirachi, and I know careful nature Jirachi is kind of rare, so I offered to anyone that I was willing to have mine used for cloning if it was needed, since I can't clone. I was kicked immidiately, without warning. I had some questions about my ban, so I moved to SPP and private messeged my banner. I wasn't getting any replies from the guy who banned me, mainly for questions like "is this a 5 minute ban" and wondering why I wasn't warned, so since there wasn't replies, I thought he wasn't seeing them. So, I typed the mod's name in main chat once to get their attention, just the name, no complaints or comments or anything. Just "Elssi." (or however it was spelled.) Nothing more. Then I got a second kick about 4 seconds later from the same guy, saying I was bothering the mods. I was reading that kicks can be permenent, and the ban message said "kicked" in both channels. I'm super worried that it'll be permenant and I just didn't know that was something I couldn't do or why this happened so fast. I can wait out the ban if I need to, I just need to know it's not permanent (there's a competition coming up in a few days.) Pleeeeaaase don't ignore this it's my only way to reach out and I'm freaking out xnx It's been an hour and I'm still not unbanned.
    Last edited by Sharpened Fangs; 22nd June 2016 at 7:16 AM.

Your name: Dovahkev
    Your host: not sure what this means.
    Chatroom: SPP and Wifi both
    Operator in question: Ellie
    Kick message: × You have been kicked by ellie (you know what im not in the mood for trolling bye [Haters 232 ])
    Time and date: 8:50pm
    Logs: You wont let me post them. Keeps saying my post is blocked. I'll type out what I can, excluding other chatter

Ellie: vote in reactionary stupid racist things and your country falls apart
    maybe dont repeat that here
    Dovahkev: smh eveyone has their own opinion about it
    Dovahkev: as it should be the choice of the people
    Dovahkev: Yeah nixon resigned over wire tapping
    Obama taps a nation and no one bats an eye
    ellie:
    yes because that is completely the same thing
    keep making idiotic unfounded comparisons
    Dovahkev: how is it so different? because people are scared?
    and think with their emotions?

She then pastes from a convo from hours earlier (I had just come back and started chatting again at the "smh everyone has their own opinion about it" at about 8:40pm):
    Ellie: [16:36] <Dovahkev> oh I know all about that LightningKimba. Try wanting liberty and freedom from government these days. You'll will get torn to shreds and name called to death
    oops
    wrong c/p
    oh well
    i dont care lol
    anyways
    ellie:yes u r a paragon of reason and logic not FEELS before REALS
    Dovahkev: is it not happening right now? You're sort of proving me right *shrug*
    Dovahkev: People laugh at you when you want individuality

Then came the untimed ban. Perhaps you can point out where I broke a rule or perhaps said something wrong that would warrant an untimed ban?
    I was being just as conversational as everyone else- if not more polite than any of their banter. This is the second time i've had an untimed ban, when I did not break any rules what-so-ever.
    Uncalled-for behavior from childish mods. Why must your moderators take over the chat, and power trip like they do when someone doesn't agree with them? Do you not care how they treat visitors?
    Last edited by Dovahkev; Yesterday at 5:30 AM.

Purposely trying to stir up crap in the channel on a regular basis is not something that is tolerated here. Perhaps learn to be less childish yourself and stop creating drama if you are allowed back.

merchandise club|tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Purposely trying to stir up crap in the channel on a regular basis is not something that is tolerated here. Perhaps learn to be less childish yourself and stop creating drama if you are allowed back.
    I wasn't purposely doing anything. Of course you could do no wrong. Well thank you for investigating yourself, and finding that I somehow broke a rule, and you are completely blameless. No warning? No 5 minute, 10 mintue ban? Please. Clearly a power trip, and clearly no one gives a crap. Just because you don't agree with my opinion, doesn't mean I'm "stirring things up." It just means that my opinion upset you, and you reacted by untimed ban. I hadn't been in the chat for about 2 hours. I type 6 lines in a matter of 10 minutes, and I'm "stirring things up." Can I not express my opinion when any given topic is being discussed? Or should I just avoid conversations where mods are involved, as to not upset them if my opinion doesn't agree with theirs? In the future, could you just tell me if I'm coming off in a way that is unsettling or too much? I swear to all that is holy that I was NOT intending to stir anything up. Seriously, if someone could just say "hey, take it easy on that subject" or SOMETHING, I'd stop right away.
    Last edited by Dovahkev; Today at 9:20 AM.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839