Thread: TMs and Abras

Default TMs and Abras

This might be a really long and sort of silly question, but I'm kind of challenged when it comes to choosing which Pokemon to give a TM to...

Would it be smart to give the TM "Hidden Power" to an Abra? I just started a new game and the rest of my Pokemon team is: Chimchar, Budew, Starly, Kricketune, and Shinx. Should I give the TM to one of these Pokemon instead? Or should I wait until later in the game to use it?

Thanks for your help?

Its better for competitive battling rather than in-game.

http://serebii.net/games/hidden-power.shtml

It helps to test it to see what type it is by saving, then testing it in the field.
    Last edited by TERPtwig; 11th August 2009 at 2:47 AM.
    GO TERPS!!

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnal_nocturne View Post
    This might be a really long and sort of silly question, but I'm kind of challenged when it comes to choosing which Pokemon to give a TM to...

Would it be smart to give the TM "Hidden Power" to an Abra? I just started a new game and the rest of my Pokemon team is: Chimchar, Budew, Starly, Kricketune, and Shinx. Should I give the TM to one of these Pokemon instead? Or should I wait until later in the game to use it?

Thanks for your help?
    Hiddn Power is completely dependant on IVs, so dont use it unless you know your pokemon's IVs. I believe that you can get more of that TM later in the game though...

Official Help Thread. Look more.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)