Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: .:TM's Full Color Pokemon (and other stuff) Shop:.

If you've already started mine, then ignore this.
    But I'd like it if you the baby Quilava didn't have the flames showing on its back.

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

I think I'm going to post on the first post who's request I'm currently on to help you guys kinda figure things out easier. As in know how far from your request I am. That would probably be a good idea : )

:.Click da pick for Xerxes' profile.:

:.Artwork By Me.:

The Lycan Pokemon look really cool.

I do like the idea how you poste don the first page on who you are doing now.

Team Tropic Thunder?

Quote Originally Posted by team_magma93 View Post
    I think I'm going to post on the first post who's request I'm currently on to help you guys kinda figure things out easier. As in know how far from your request I am. That would probably be a good idea : )
    A very prudent decision.

Also, I'd like to see what you can do with These guys.
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

And on another note:

▲ ▲

Quote Originally Posted by flame master 14 View Post
    A very prudent decision.

Also, I'd like to see what you can do with These guys.
    If you could give me some colors that would help a ton (no pun intended considering one of the phantom creatures is holding a weight...) Of course I clearly won't be able to get to yours anytime soon >_<

Oh, adding in a new rule. For the people who want group shots of your Pokemon, I'm making it a maximum of 6 Pokemon per image. That way I can finish faster. Those 18 Pokemon group shots are killing me >_< However, everyone who has already requested a large group shot, I'll still do yours. For the future anyway, max of 6.

--------------------------------------

Poke_Hunter:

For some reason, I had an unusually difficult time with yours. I did my best, but I don't know if it's really how you wanted it : / Anyway, final judgement is yours, so I truly hope you do like it still!

(I am also completely gun-drawing inept...)
    Last edited by team_magma93; 4th July 2009 at 8:18 PM.

You should close requests for awhile so you can finish some other peoples request.

Here's a (sort of) colored picture for reference, although ideally I'd like the bones to be a bit yellowed. Use your judgement on the other two.
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

And on another note:

▲ ▲

Hey, could I just do a quick change to my request, it was located on page 16...

Quote Originally Posted by pit-fall View Post
    Can I have a picture of this guy with a Mareep? I understand you are busy.
    Instead of Mareep, could you make it a Cubone? Thanks in advance.

I admire you for not wanting to close the shop, even when the requests pile up! Shows some real character (or idiotness? jk).

Pokemon: Scizor (Male, has a scar over his right eye), Tyranitar (male), Electivire (male), Torterra (male, should have wrinkles underneath his eyes because he's old), Starmie, Blaziken (Male)

Poses: Scizor should have his back facing towards the viewer, arms crossed, and be looking over his right shoulder so you can see his scar. Tyranitar should be facing the viewer, and should be hunched over slightly, with an evil fanged grin. Electivire should be flexing his arms and grinning smugly at the viewer, looking over his left shoulder. Torterra should be laying on the ground with a somewhat sleepy/grouchy expression, looking at the viewer with a sweatdrop on the side of his face. Starmie should have a sparkle coming off of its gem to show its plotting something. Blaziken should be in a fighter's stance, hands up in front of his face, facing the viewer, like a boxer. They also need to be the correct sizes to each other, I.E. Starmie should be the smallest at 3'07", and Torterra should be pretty big at 7'03", with Tyranitar as the second biggest at 6'07", then Blaziken at 6'03", and Scizor and Electivire at the same height of 5'11". The feet are in scale only in the picture, not in real life, so they won't be that tall in the picture, just at those seizes relative to each other.

Finally, there'd be the guy in my signature, who'd have somewhat messier brown hair, brown eyes, a black t-shirt with a white Pok&#233;ball symbol on the left side of his chest over his heart, a long-sleeved grey shirt worn underneat the t-shirt, a pair of blue shorts that go down a little lower than the knee, and black-and-white sneakers. He'd be sitting down with one leg arched so the knee is pointing upwards, and his other leg is laying flat on the ground, the knee arched so it's pointing outwards while his foot is touching his other leg. He should be resting one arm on the leg that's arched upwards, and he should be leaning on his right arm. He should appear around 17. If he was standing up, he would be about 5'7", so, because he's sitting, he'd be at 2'07". He should have a mischievous smirk on his face, too.
    Last edited by Elrade; 5th July 2009 at 12:12 AM.

Oh wow you have so much work... Darn I kinda feel bad about adding a request but I think it's pretty simple.

Jigglypuff,with a flower on one of her ears, singing.

Please and thank you very much.
    ~Love--Dance~

if you could give me some colors that would help a ton (no pun intended considering one of the phantom creatures is holding a weight...) of course i clearly won't be able to get to yours anytime soon >_<

oh, adding in a new rule. For the people who want group shots of your pokemon, i'm making it a maximum of 6 pokemon per image. That way i can finish faster. Those 18 pokemon group shots are killing me >_< however, everyone who has already requested a large group shot, i'll still do yours. For the future anyway, max of 6.

--------------------------------------

poke_hunter:

for some reason, i had an unusually difficult time with yours. I did my best, but i don't know if it's really how you wanted it : / anyway, final judgement is yours, so i truly hope you do like it still!

(i am also completely gun-drawing inept...)
    holy arceus! That. Is. Amazing!

Can you please make a shiny

rayquaza

^_^

My new Fc 0389 9609 0341

Oh I'm sorry TM!!! I'll limit it to 1 Poke for any of my future requests.
    -Team_Magma93

Current OU Team-

woooooooooooooooooooow

cooooool i like your work

Please make for me

i am back ^^

Alright lucatio:

Mew Master:

That about what you wanted?

Raesa:

Hope ya like ^^
    Last edited by team_magma93; 6th July 2009 at 2:44 AM.

Could I have a annoyed/grumpy looking Porygon-Z, with the colors of the one above? Thanks ^x^

Signature Credit- Me! Want one? PC me for details.

.:~I claim Kerudio!~:.

maxim565:

Quote Originally Posted by junpearl63 View Post
    Can I have a picture of a female Pikachu playing with a Mudkip, with a Quilava standing next to them. Can you add a Shaymin (sky form) flying above looking down at them?
    I see that you are busy with other request so take your time with mine.
    I think this might take a lot of work for you, so I will change it to another. Can I have a cute female Pikachu, wearing a orange scraf (like in PMD), holding a Katana sword, and a bag (like in PMD too) and a blue goggle on its forehead. Thanks.
    Last edited by junpearl63; 10th July 2009 at 5:41 AM.

I think this might take a lot of work for you, so I will change it to another. Can I have a Female Pikachu, wearing a orange scraf and holding a Katana sword, thanks.
    Naw if you'd like I will still do your previous request if you'd like it more. It's no problem, I've done far larger jobs ^^ But the decision is yours, depends on what you really want to see.

Spoiler:- Off Topic Question:

Nah, you should do the second one. The first one was suppose to be a present, but I have a fight with that person.

Nah, you should do the second one. The first one was suppose to be a present, but I have a fight with that person.
    Ah ok I understand. No problem at all regardless : )

Raesa:

Hope ya like ^^
    Thank you so much~! It looks great <3

Eheheh, I'll add on to this mountain and come back in a couple o months or so.

Can I get Wailord opening its mouth with a small skitty on it's tounge smiling.

BTW you draw amazingly.
    OM NOM nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

nom

I think you should make him more wolf like...

Team Magma as much as this hurts to say can u cancel my request :-(
    I am going to be less actice now that summer is entering the half over phase. I don't want to waste your time...Good luck with your shop it's really great!
    Best wishes
    ---SS
    BLINK-182-----SUMMER TOUR-----
    It was awesome~~~~
    Fall Out Boy rocked too~~~~
    CONCERT BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast