Thread: Frost needs some crit!

Default Frost needs some crit!

I made this a while ago. Can I get some good crit for it? It needs a lot of it.
    It's a scratch repose based loosely off the Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai movie cover.

Scorpion Fakemon. Dark/Steel, I was thinking. Any ideas for names?

Hydravolt, or something similar. Water/Electric.

IF YOU WANT TO USE THESE, FEEL FREE TO PM. I expect nothing though...
    Last edited by Frost-Phoenix1; 20th August 2009 at 2:03 PM.

^ Don't ask. Please. I was bored >.> Click to go to my oddly-named sprite thread.

It's good. Not too much wrong with it, only the chestal area would be wide enough to cover bits of the dress-thing. perspective says that the dress-thingy would be a tiny bit smaller too. Not much of the left arm can be identified either. That's about all I found. Great work overall though.

♪~Luis~♫

Current Theme: HGSS ♥

I actually don't see much wrong with it. The only thing I see is that his left (our right) hand is really small, compared to the other one. Other than that it is really well done.

The Incredibles.

Spoiler:- Awsome Extras:

Nice, but do you think it might possibly be a little skinny perhaps?

No. I don't think it is too skinny. And besides, Darkrai isn't exactly Snorlax size. BUt why do you think that?

I tried making it's left arm a bit bigger and easier to see. It's hard to make it look good, though. Also, I moved the dress thing up a bit so it was more hidden, but that looks a bit odd. I may post it.

^ Don't ask. Please. I was bored >.> Click to go to my oddly-named sprite thread.

A new fakemon sort of thing. Entirely scratch. Any ideas for names? Also, crit please.

Here is my new one. Thinking Hydravolt or something. CAN I PLEASE GET SOME CRIT?

Hydravolt could use a little work on the mouth. To me it looks.....a little funny, no offence.

For the scorpian guy, could you maybe name him Darkian or something similer? I dunno, I'm not to good at names.

The darkrai is kind of small and the left hand could use a little bit of work.

Hope I helped

-Madison
    Twin: ~Jocelyn~

PAIRED WITH LORDVADER2719
    [IMG]http://i32.*******.com/el8jd1.png[/IMG]
    PokeBlack is an excellent site, full of adventure, trades and rpgs. It is spam free, there is a chatbox full of friendly members. We need more members, so please join.

Love hurts... a lot... so many mistakes to make... some truth you cannot seek... many secrets between each other... hard to tell the truth... hard to keep the love...

Sister: PALAMON!!!

Please... before I leave.... if you are a warrior cat fan.... join here........ please, I'm begging you....

Mmm. How should I change the mouth?

Yeah. I am not exactly sure how to change the left hand, though. It's really hard to discern it from the rest of the arm.

But THANKS for replying lol.

Scratch darkrai looks small and hard to make out, Hydravolt looks flat. It also looks very stiff for an eel, try making him more wavy and shiny in spots to emphisize the shinyness and wavyness of it being an eel. Scorpion's body doesn't look half bad, but the claws seem very lifeless, mabie try a difforent pose for the claws. The tail and leggs also look very thin and lifeless, mabie try making them more bent, and less curved. Not bad sprites, but tuching them up a bit couldn't hurt.
    Last edited by Zephyr Flare; 29th September 2009 at 6:27 PM. Reason: Was that really necessary?
    (.)(.)

Well, adding a new stage to my random assortment of 'mons.

No idea what it is... But there you go. Seriously, I'm looking for technical problems, not idea issues.
    Cooooool.

err the head does not look right
    it looks like you ave took golem's head
    Give a man a fish, and he won't be hungry for a day.
    Beat the man to death with your shoe, and he'l never be hungry again.

Click here and watch me on DA

No, it's definitely scratch.
    But how should I fix it?

well maybe dont have the head leaning back as much and maybe give it a neck and take the line between the eye and top of head away
    Give a man a fish, and he won't be hungry for a day.
    Beat the man to death with your shoe, and he'l never be hungry again.

Click here and watch me on DA

Default hey can you make me a scratch. if you can, thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Frost-Phoenix1 View Post

A new fakemon sort of thing. Entirely scratch. Any ideas for names? Also, crit please.