Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pillars of Friendship (597)

Why did J's men call her Sir, instead of Ma'am?

the episode was great.

but hopefully brandon get the sinnoh regi trio and trade them for his main ones.

this also remind me that i need to awaken my Regigigas and been months since i had platinum.

Good episode.It was good seeing all the 4 ledgenaries again and also to see Hunter J as well because we havent really seen her for a while. It was also quite sad to see Brandon leave his pokemon there to protect the temple and I agree with whoever said Dawn was quite quiet but I supose she makes up for it in contest episodes and whatnot. Brock also made me laugh as well when he was tied up with Maria

Quote Originally Posted by mimefan View Post
    I want to know the same thing. It doesn't make any sense to me. I guess b/c she's the boss and I THINK bosses are supposed to be called sir.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by mimefan View Post
    If quite common for high leaders to be called sir regardless if they are male or female. It happens regularly in the armed forces but for females its basically their preference, if they want to be called sir they can be, if ma'am is their cup of tea they will be called that.

Hope that clears that up for ya.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    I want to know the same thing. It doesn't make any sense to me. I guess b/c she's the boss and I THINK bosses are supposed to be called sir.
    Standard military practices.

My God... Intense action, like you would expect from an episode featuring Hunter J. Regigigas' rampage is like good old monster movies. Shame Hunter J had to be foiled, but I know she'll be there to pester the twerps again. Nice touch on the Metang using Sludge Bomb, that attack deserves some screen time.
    Il Gran Velenatore del Poke-mondo.
    The Great Poisoner of the Pokeworld.

Great episode. Like Regigigas

I've never seen anyone bring this up, but since J destroyed the original three pillars around Regigigas, would that have killed those three Regis?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

At least unlike Team Galactic, Hunter J has been a really good recurring villain for the series. She is really cool if evil, and her episodes have been really interesting. This episode is no exception, and at least she's a nice break from the Galactic goons. It's funny how Brandon gets captured in her device, and how quickly she backs out after her buyer reneges on his purchase. I thought for sure too that Brandon would try and capture the Regigigas, and was surprised when he didn't.

Overall, a pretty good episode.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Lol, this episode had me on the edge of my seat, until Brandon jumped in front of J's beam..

That swarm of Skarmory and Metang, that's what I didn't see coming and that alone made this episode so much more epic then I'd have expected. I didn't like they way the Regi's walked in that ravine or what it was.. they were just spamming hyper beams at random.. it was such a fail moment that I couldn't bare to watch. Then everybody including Brandon got caught and then it was just waiting for the episode to end...

Then Brandon releases his powerhouses.. Why??? Such a shame.. though the rest of his team was strong as well..

As a minor note.. I remember all the excitement for the episode prior to this one.. about the Paul/Brandon connection.. That was so much fun, just because of the eyebrows!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Great episode. Regigigas was so strong.

I like how Brandon treid to save it from J. too bad he left there his 3 pokemon.

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_piplup123 View Post
    Surely he have his reasons to leave the three regis behind! 0_0
    He didn't leave them behind, I think he's staying there too.
    Yah-ha-ha-ha-haaa!Insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyYanmega View Post
    I don't know if he even could. He has his Frontier Brain duties and stuff to do in Kanto. Thing about it, he'd have left his best in a different region.. it's kinda sad when you think about it.. Reggie must be able to beat him now..

Which may lead to Paul doing the Kanto battle frontier after the Sinnoh League.. Since he may argue that he lost due to an uneven attempt if you think about Ash's shot against the Pyramid King
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyYanmega View Post
    He has duties to fulfill in Kanto afterall. What with the Kanto needing 7 Brains and all.

He doesnt have the luxury of staying behind.

I was shocked to see Brandon to see him release the Regis.But,It was for a good cost.It was nice to see J appear in this episode.Itw as also nice to see Regigagass in the Snowpoint Temple in the anime.

10/10

there's no Battle Frontier?!

He didn't release the Regi's, did he? They were with him when he put the stone back.

Anyway, good episode. I like Regigigas' voice, and his dance moves when he used Hyper Beam. Oh, and J is amazing. I don't want to see her /die/ in the future.

8/10.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Cool episode. It was cool to see all the Regi's fighting and Hunter J was her usual awesome self.

Forgot to post here. The episode was good, and although J was at it again, she failed. Sad to see Brandon leave his Regis behind.

It sure was awesome to see all four Regis in the same episode. You don't see that every day now, do ya?

Also, when Ash was tied up, the way he was angrily struggling, he really wanted to get his hands on J now, didn't he? I wonder what he was thinking when he was acting like that?

That was this episode, right?
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Was amazing to see the true power of Regigigas

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Regiggigas for the 1st time. Regiggigas was so strong and huge! It was cool to see how Regiggigas is released in the Snowpoint Temple. It was cool that Brandon decided to release Regiggigas, Regice, Regirock, and Registeel into the Snowpoint Temple to be able to protect it. It was cool to see how Regiggigas was able to control the 3 Regis. It was great to know that it can show emotions.

50/100

They should have given regigigas some more legendary powers , regigigas spent most of its time destroying everything

My Favorite Pokemon

The Journey To Become A Pokemon Master Is long.....

Maybe Brandon was releasing all the Regis to refresh his party...with the Legendary Birds.

Regardless, I'm glad Brandon was used to tie into Regigigas's story.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

I only just saw this episode (I am so far behind the anime it's not even funny), and the temptation to yell "it's Reh-JEE-ice, not Rej-ice!" at my computer screen was overwhelming.

I much prefer the Regi trio's voices from the eighth movie, and Regigigas' from the 11th movie. He sounded so much more powerful and intimidating in the movie, and Regice's squeaky voice in the episode is just "wth?"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast