Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone focus on one type only?

While I always keep a balanced team I prefer flying types and ground types.

Spoiler:- Quote's I like.:

I usually keep a balanced team but I have an undying love for Water Types.
    My Future Soul Silver Team

I DO use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, I don't care about natures, and I don't even play online. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar, edited by Shadow Gamer)

I make my team balanced.
    but before i focused on ghost pokemon

I mostly use water types... But I can't say I strictly focus on them. I use a few others that are Electric, and and Psychic.

Yes I do. :) I am in the process of beating my Pearl Version using ONLY Water types. They are my favorite Pokemon element, and I think it adds a bit of spice to the game, as well as making it much more challenging.
    Pearl Team: Jewels of the Sea
    Varick Seger Irving

If I ever get around to building a competitive team, I would probably end up specializing in a type that benefits from weather effects. Now that we have 493 pokemon to choose from, you can find enough variety among a single type to avoid a universal weakness. I've thought seriously about making either a sandstorm team or a rain dance team, but I haven't gotten around to doing either. The inspiration for a sandstorm team came from my awesome Garchomp, but I began to consider a rain dance team when I was swept by one A rain dance Kindgra is a very appealing idea to me.

But in my early days playing Pokemon, I always thought about building a fire type team because all my favorite pokemon were fire. Now, fire has so many problems you can hardly avoid being swept. The addition of stealth rock, a huge abundance of bulky waters, and the bane that is Swampert seriously discourages fire types.
    If you're seeing this post, it must be old, because this place has turned into a total wasteland of non-interesting threads and rude people.

I stick to Ghost types myself, which gets me in a heap of trouble in Wifi Battles. =___=
    [img]http://i48.*******.com/qzkidl.png[/img]
    Nightmare on the Job (fanfic)
    I have claimed Miror B. of Pokemon Colosseum/XD [2/25/2010]
    I also claimed Miror B/Mirorbo x Trudly/Troy x Folly/Heboy [RadarShipping]
    [img]http://i45.*******.com/2jfma0h.png[/img]
    Inventor of the Miror B. ribbon! Obsessed? Me? Never!

Love Grass types the most, Sceptile just rocks and Tangrowth has great defensive qualities.I try to use them as much as possible and I nearly always win my battles.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Grass / Flying types are my favourite because they are fast and bulky. At the beginning of the game you really start to bond with the beginner bird.

I usually have an impulse to focus on fire types, though I usually raise a team of all different types. But usually I'm in a conflict over which fire pokemon to put on my team when I like two. I've tried having two of the same type in my team, but that didn't really work well. However, after I've beaten the game you bet I'll go back and train a bunch of fire pokemon that were sitting in my box.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/20fva8.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

I love Dragon Types so much!! I like to use them all the time. I like to focus on mainly many types but if I had to focus on one type only I would go with Dragon types for sure.

Yup. :) I don't normally do this with Pokemon games, but I am creating a Water Pokemon monotype team on my Pearl Version. I think it adds some spice to the game and will make it quite a challenge for me. Plus, it will give me something to do as far as gaming goes until I can get my own SoulSilver Version.
    .My Pearl Team.

.My Dream Team.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123