Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Slayers General Shipping Thread

Oh well. I'm sure I'll find someone eventually.
    Well I always thought that Zelgadess had sort of... shells in his face [don't blame me, it was just a thought!] so I might end up naming a Mijumaru Zelgadess!

Oh no. There are a bunch of anime only characters, Martina and Zangulus being the prominent ones that come to my mind.
    Argh that's bad! Martina and Zangulus could've made some good shipping moments, even though they are already married.

1. Filia and Xellos are standing next to each other through the enitre beginning of this episode. Not much, I know, but it genuinely looks like Xellos is hovering behind her.
    That's kind of... cute. Like they don't want to leave each other alone!

2. Filia and Xellos deny being compatible using the exact same words and actions. I agree with Lina. They look pretty compatible to me.
    Yep, looks not-so-normal to me. If people are talking like the other one, it makes a little bit sure that that person likes the other.

3. Xellos would usually like this kind of thing, people getting embarrassed and what not. But he splits even though this whole thing was his idea. I think being paired up with Filia sounded a little too close to home for him, otherwise I don't think he would've taken it so seriously.
    Aha! So he does like getting paired up with Filia. We have a match!

4. Amelia is obviously a Lina/Gourry shipper, but that's not the only reason she's upset that Lina and Zelgadis got paired together. This whole pairing thing really got to her. She's teary eyed through most of the episode and very angry with Lina.
    Awww. Poor Amelia. Yeah, she probably got angry 'cause 1. Lina didn't get paired up with Gourry which is a shame and 2. She didn't get paired up with Zelgadess shame number two, as Lina would've said: Wow, nice going guys.

6. When Gourry is missing, Lina is deeply agitated. She does a lot of foot-tapping and running her hand through her hair and wondering "what happened to the poor guy". She blames Amelia unfairly because she's really worried about him.
    *giggling* I can see Lina completely blaming Amelia.
    Though, good thing Lina is actually worried about Gourry. ... you never know what that's guy up to when he's alone.

7. Zelgadis takes Amelia's side when Lina blames her.
    Thumbs up, 1-0 for Amelia x Zelgadess!

8. When Filia's making her little... rock friends, there's a rock with a crying Xellos-face drawn on it and the word 'DUST' (probably for dustbin=garbage).
    Haha, lol, for the moments he isn't by her side :P

"Even though their styles are totally different, they work well together."

Well I always thought that Zelgadess had sort of... shells in his face [don't blame me, it was just a thought!] so I might end up naming a Mijumaru Zelgadess!
    I always thought they were like... sediments. So it kinda looks like he has a rock goatee XP

Argh that's bad! Martina and Zangulus could've made some good shipping moments, even though they are already married.
    I really want an anime revisit of Martina and Zangulus. Also, I want Filia and Martina to meet and talk about Xellos. Also I want Martina and Zangulus to have a kid. Also I want that kid to have playdates with Val.

THESE ARE MY DEMANDS.

That's kind of... cute. Like they don't want to leave each other alone!
    I think there's a shift in at least Xellos's attitude for Filia. I don't think it gets full crystilized until mid-season when the group splits up in the cave and he saves her and all that. But I think there's been some reaction to the events at Alto/Baritone. He's still angry about being paired up with her and still saying that the idea is 'absurd', but he's also staying a little bit closer to her than usual. I think he's getting more interested in her at this point.

Yep, looks not-so-normal to me. If people are talking like the other one, it makes a little bit sure that that person likes the other.
    Their own reaction to it is pretty priceless. The turning to look curiously into each other's eyes and then the turn away and "HMMPH!" XD

Aha! So he does like getting paired up with Filia. We have a match!
    XD Not according to him! But I think he might be considering the idea more... from the Astral Side... possibly watching her the entire time.

*cough* Creeper.

Awww. Poor Amelia. Yeah, she probably got angry 'cause 1. Lina didn't get paired up with Gourry which is a shame and 2. She didn't get paired up with Zelgadess shame number two, as Lina would've said: Wow, nice going guys.
    XD I agree, but I'd reverse the order of importance. Amelia's examining of her own emotions is pretty interesting in the episode because she's probably the one with the highest emotion intelligence. She knows she's sad and angry, and she uses the 'Lina needs to be paired up with Gourry!' excuse. But after Lina says that it doesn't matter to her (neither she nor Zelgadis seem to take this pairing thing as seriously as Amelia does), Amelia is still upset. Then we get the "I'm acting like a brat. What's wrong with me?" and "This isn't fair!" from Amelia. Poor dear.

*giggling* I can see Lina completely blaming Amelia.
    Though, good thing Lina is actually worried about Gourry
    "How could you have lost Gourry?!" XD

They really do worry about each other when they get seperated. Gourry's always worrying and trying to find his way back to Lina, and Lina tries to pretend like she doesn't care sometimes... but the events at the end of NEXT when Hellmaster kidnapped Gourry show how much she cares about him.

Thumbs up, 1-0 for Amelia x Zelgadess!
    It might just be me, but it seems like Amelia and Zelgadis often side with each other in the novels. It's interesting there because there isn't much shipping in that realm. But we often get things like "Zelgadis and I are against it" and "Amelia and I are against it". They feel pretty comfortable speaking for one another's opinions. This is often reflected in the anime... like in NEXT where they split up because of dining preferences XD

Haha, lol, for the moments he isn't by her side :P
    That scenes makes me really want to get going on my Diary of a Dragon fic.

I always thought they were like... sediments. So it kinda looks like he has a rock goatee XP
    Heh, I think I just have a big fantasy, that's always the problem.

I really want an anime revisit of Martina and Zangulus. Also, I want Filia and Martina to meet and talk about Xellos. Also I want Martina and Zangulus to have a kid. Also I want that kid to have playdates with Val.

THESE ARE MY DEMANDS.
    Yes @ anime revisit
    YES @ talking about Xellos, with a cup of tea of course!
    Uh @ Having a kid, not too sure what to think about that XD
    LOL @ Kid having playdates with Val

I think there's a shift in at least Xellos's attitude for Filia. I don't think it gets full crystilized until mid-season when the group splits up in the cave and he saves her and all that. But I think there's been some reaction to the events at Alto/Baritone. He's still angry about being paired up with her and still saying that the idea is 'absurd', but he's also staying a little bit closer to her than usual. I think he's getting more interested in her at this point.
    It took some time but Xellos realises Filia is kind of interesting, in a 'special' way. He doesn't have plans at that time to be a couple with Filia but I'm sure others do :P

Their own reaction to it is pretty priceless. The turning to look curiously into each other's eyes and then the turn away and "HMMPH!" XD
    Hahaha, that's really Filia/Xellos. They have something with 'HMMPH'-ing!

XD Not according to him! But I think he might be considering the idea more... from the Astral Side... possibly watching her the entire time.

*cough* Creeper.
    Yup, that was creepy. Xellos first has to 'study' Filia before he starts considering it.

XD I agree, but I'd reverse the order of importance. Amelia's examining of her own emotions is pretty interesting in the episode because she's probably the one with the highest emotion intelligence. She knows she's sad and angry, and she uses the 'Lina needs to be paired up with Gourry!' excuse. But after Lina says that it doesn't matter to her (neither she nor Zelgadis seem to take this pairing thing as seriously as Amelia does), Amelia is still upset. Then we get the "I'm acting like a brat. What's wrong with me?" and "This isn't fair!" from Amelia. Poor dear.
    Hehe, Amelia the Lina x Gourry shipper. Nah, Zelgadess doesn't even take this whole thing seriously I guess. He doesn't take a lot of romantic stuff seriously?!
    D'aww. I feel bad for Amelia though!

"How could you have lost Gourry?!" XD

They really do worry about each other when they get seperated. Gourry's always worrying and trying to find his way back to Lina, and Lina tries to pretend like she doesn't care sometimes... but the events at the end of NEXT when Hellmaster kidnapped Gourry show how much she cares about him.
    Yeah I think that's normal though. If you travel with somebody you don't want that something happens to your partner. Most of the time, you are together: but if you get seperated, the panic will get you

It might just be me, but it seems like Amelia and Zelgadis often side with each other in the novels. It's interesting there because there isn't much shipping in that realm. But we often get things like "Zelgadis and I are against it" and "Amelia and I are against it". They feel pretty comfortable speaking for one another's opinions. This is often reflected in the anime... like in NEXT where they split up because of dining preferences XD
    Heh, maybe it's because they don't want to be the only one who has that opinion on it.
    If you say, "I care" and all the others say they don't, it's better to say "Amelia and I care" or "Zelgadess and I care" so you aren't the only one. You probably don't stand a chance if you are the only person who has that opinion

After this, I got so curious 'cause I haven't seen the episode yet. I want to see it, though. Now.
    Gotta let you know what I think about it!

Which episode? I'm a bit dumb :P
    Last edited by Esmerry; 13th January 2011 at 3:25 PM.

Yes @ anime revisit
    YES @ talking about Xellos, with a cup of tea of course!
    Uh @ Having a kid, not too sure what to think about that XD
    LOL @ Kid having playdates with Val
    I've already taken care of some of this wishful thinking in my own fanfiction... I had Martina and Zangulus have a kid (Martina wanted to name it Martin if it was a boy and Zangula if it was a girl XP) and in a different fic I had Filia and Martina talk about Xellos.

It took some time but Xellos realises Filia is kind of interesting, in a 'special' way.
    I think his dislike kinda morphs to fascination.

Hahaha, that's really Filia/Xellos. They have something with 'HMMPH'-ing!
    XD I think it's adorable.

Hehe, Amelia the Lina x Gourry shipper.
    I'd say she's definitely confirmed as one. If you ask *me* I think even Zel ships them (in his own... 'I don't care about that kind of stuff!' kind of way), but Zelgadis/Lina shippers would disagree with me.

Yeah I think that's normal though. If you travel with somebody you don't want that something happens to your partner. Most of the time, you are together: but if you get seperated, the panic will get you
    I think it's more for them though. I mean, seeing Lina crying in the second half of NEXT is pretty darn moving, and Gourry running after her through chaos at the very end of NEXT... well, that speaks for itself.

Heh, maybe it's because they don't want to be the only one who has that opinion on it.
    If you say, "I care" and all the others say they don't, it's better to say "Amelia and I care" or "Zelgadess and I care" so you aren't the only one. You probably don't stand a chance if you are the only person who has that opinion
    True, in some ways. But I think they consider themselves on the same side a lot of the time.

After this, I got so curious 'cause I haven't seen the episode yet. I want to see it, though. Now.
    Gotta let you know what I think about it!

Which episode? I'm a bit dumb :P
    I'm not sure what episode number it is off the top of my head... It's in the first half of NEXT and right at the beginning of the Atlas City arc.

I've already taken care of some of this wishful thinking in my own fanfiction... I had Martina and Zangulus have a kid (Martina wanted to name it Martin if it was a boy and Zangula if it was a girl XP) and in a different fic I had Filia and Martina talk about Xellos.
    That's the fun of fanfiction; do whatever you wish!
    Haha! What did it turn out to, a boy or a girl?

XD I think it's adorable.
    Yup, it looks like they can't stand it each other with their 'HMMPF'-ing [yay, a new word!]

I'd say she's definitely confirmed as one. If you ask *me* I think even Zel ships them (in his own... 'I don't care about that kind of stuff!' kind of way), but Zelgadis/Lina shippers would disagree with me.
    Yeah Amelia is one in my opinion. Come to think of think, I guess you are quite right about Zelgadess. He says so many times he doesn't cares about this or that but when we don't look, he does, I bet.

I think it's more for them though. I mean, seeing Lina crying in the second half of NEXT is pretty darn moving, and Gourry running after her through chaos at the very end of NEXT... well, that speaks for itself.
    At least Gourry is there to hug Lina and tell everything is fine and-

Hmhm. He does care alot about her. Same for Lina, she does care alot of Gourry, not too surprised about that though. Like, Gourry said he would protect Lina her whole life, right? Then of course he wouldn't want to happen something her...

True, in some ways. But I think they consider themselves on the same side a lot of the time.
    Maybe they just have the same opinion all the time, I doubt it [hehehe] or they just want to be on the same side, another option. Now the whole 'opposites attract' thing doesn't work *sadface*

I'm not sure what episode number it is off the top of my head... It's in the first half of NEXT and right at the beginning of the Atlas City arc.
    Ah it's fine, I'll watch it... someday :P

That's the fun of fanfiction; do whatever you wish!
    Haha! What did it turn out to, a boy or a girl?
    A girl XD Pooooor little Zangula...

Zangulus wasn't in agreement, but Martina didn't let him have much say int he matter

Yeah Amelia is one in my opinion. Come to think of think, I guess you are quite right about Zelgadess. He says so many times he doesn't cares about this or that but when we don't look, he does, I bet.
    Even if he doesn't actually want them to get together or care if they do, I'm sure he's aware of it. Off the top of my head I remember him making that "I can't imagine you two being unhappy in each other's company" comment to Lina and Gourry at the beginning of TRY. There's other stuff too, but yeah, I'm sure he knows.

And Xellos knows. And Martina knows. ...And Zangulus knows. ...And Filia knows.

Everyone knows! They're so obvious about it :P

Maybe they just have the same opinion all the time, I doubt it [hehehe] or they just want to be on the same side, another option. Now the whole 'opposites attract' thing doesn't work *sadface*
    But it's interesting that they would side with each other and often share one another's view points despite the fact that they are very different people.

And I think compliments attract works better

A girl XD Pooooor little Zangula...

Zangulus wasn't in agreement, but Martina didn't let him have much say int he matter
    Hahaha, Zangula, awesome.

Well, she never really does XD Even her own dad can't get her opinion changed.
    "Offer denied!"

Even if he doesn't actually want them to get together or care if they do, I'm sure he's aware of it. Off the top of my head I remember him making that "I can't imagine you two being unhappy in each other's company" comment to Lina and Gourry at the beginning of TRY. There's other stuff too, but yeah, I'm sure he knows.

And Xellos knows. And Martina knows. ...And Zangulus knows. ...And Filia knows.

Everyone knows! They're so obvious about it :P
    Yeah. Lina & Gourry know it too, but... but... a lot doesn't happen with that. D:

But it's interesting that they would side with each other and often share one another's view points despite the fact that they are very different people.

And I think compliments attract works better
    Heh yeah, it'll probably do. You can't really compare Amelia to Zelgadess, there aren't alot of stuff they share, I guess!

Complements attract! "Wow Amelia, your hair looks good today!" "Oh, really? Thank you, you're looking good too!"

Oh & shipping moment between Lina and Gourry in the novel!
        Spoiler:- Yay!:
    Last edited by Esmerry; 15th January 2011 at 4:09 PM. Reason: complements. *cough*

Hahaha, Zangula, awesome.

Well, she never really does XD Even her own dad can't get her opinion changed.
    "Offer denied!"
    XD Well, that's Martina for you!

Yeah. Lina & Gourry know it too, but... but... a lot doesn't happen with that. D:
    Yep, yep. If only they actually talked to each other about it.

Compliments attract! "Wow Amelia, your hair looks good today!" "Oh, really? Thank you, you're looking good too!"
    *smacks self* I think I meant to write complements attract.

Though Amelia and Zel have rather similar hairstyles and certainly should like eachother's hair.

Oh & shipping moment between Lina and Gourry in the novel!
    XD Awww. They're so cute.

XD Well, that's Martina for you!
    Yup! It made me laugh when she was eating food out of a trash bin :P

Yep, yep. If only they actually talked to each other about it.
    Nah, they act like they don't care so they don't even bother talking with each other about it. ;_; I wish they talked to each other like they did in most of the fanfics I've seen.

*smacks self* I think I meant to write complements attract.
    Oh sorry *facepalm* I get confused with compli-complements easily because it's pretty much how you write it in Dutch XD

Though Amelia and Zel have rather similar hairstyles and certainly should like eachother's hair.
    True stuff!

"Poor Mr. Zelgadis... I wonder if his hair grows back like ours does?"
    We wonder too, Amelia. We too.

XD Awww. They're so cute.
    Favourite pair ever! Not going to say that too hard though, or else Skiyomi will slap me and tell me Xelfi is the best.

Nah, they act like they don't care so they don't even bother talking with each other about it. ;_; I wish they talked to each other like they did in most of the fanfics I've seen.
    Well, the show isn't that romantic. Actually, I think they have some of the most subtle, best-handled shipping for a non-romantic show.

Favourite pair ever! Not going to say that too hard though, or else Skiyomi will slap me and tell me Xelfi is the best.
    Oh, no, no, no. Live and let live is what I always say! You'll see the light eventually!

Man, I've gotta get back to my shippy Slayers writing. Gotta get chapter 2 done for From Now On, write another Nights of Summer oneshot, take more screenshots, post up some fanart, etc., etc., etc.

There's too much to do!

Well, the show isn't that romantic. Actually, I think they have some of the most subtle, best-handled shipping for a non-romantic show.
    Nah, you're right, but I have so much hope for everything *fails*. Didn't Hajime Kanzaka [it's spelled like that, right?] say something about 'he wasn't good at writing romantic scenes'?

Oh, no, no, no. Live and let live is what I always say! You'll see the light eventually!
    Yay! Oh dear, Amelia and Zelgadess feel out of the place now. Sorry both ;-;

Man, I've gotta get back to my shippy Slayers writing. Gotta get chapter 2 done for From Now On, write another Nights of Summer oneshot, take more screenshots, post up some fanart, etc., etc., etc.
    Oh I'd have too less time for that. The fanart alone would take me ages. *headdesk*
    I actually started a very small fanfic about Amelia x Zelgadess but it still isn't finished and I couldn't seem to bring up any more ideas.

Life's hard XD

Nah, you're right, but I have so much hope for everything *fails*. Didn't Hajime Kanzaka [it's spelled like that, right?] say something about 'he wasn't good at writing romantic scenes'?
    Yeah, I believe you're right about that.

Oh I'd have too less time for that. The fanart alone would take me ages. *headdesk*
    I actually started a very small fanfic about Amelia x Zelgadess but it still isn't finished and I couldn't seem to bring up any more ideas.
    I don't actually draw fanart, but I like searching for it.

Oh, really? Well, good luck with it! I've writen Zel/Amelia a few times. They were originally my first favorite couple until Xellos/Filia barged in and stole my heart.

Gotta get going on some more writing... at least a oneshot prompt... the next one I'm thinking of doing (from Beloved Enemy's 100 Nights of Summer prompt list) is 'You are Answerable for your Fantasies' XP

I don't actually draw fanart, but I like searching for it.
    I do draw fanart but only on paper, not on the computer, I'm horrible with it. xD

Oh, really? Well, good luck with it! I've writen Zel/Amelia a few times. They were originally my first favorite couple until Xellos/Filia barged in and stole my heart.
    Thank you! Oh, they were your favourite? Hehe, they should be angry at Xellos & Filia because they stole their place.
    Zelgadess & Amelia: "We're Skiyomi's favourite couple!"
    Filia & Xellos: "OUT OF THE WAY for Xelfi!"
    We could've seen that coming.

Gotta get going on some more writing... at least a oneshot prompt... the next one I'm thinking of doing (from Beloved Enemy's 100 Nights of Summer prompt list) is 'You are Answerable for your Fantasies' XP
    Oneshots! =D I like oneshots alot, because you can just put everything in one story, instead of letting everything continue.
    Oh, sounds great, I'll read it when it you're done with it!

I do draw fanart but only on paper, not on the computer, I'm horrible with it. xD
    Gotta be better than me. I gave up ages ago.

Thank you! Oh, they were your favourite? Hehe, they should be angry at Xellos & Filia because they stole their place.
    Zelgadess & Amelia: "We're Skiyomi's favourite couple!"
    Filia & Xellos: "OUT OF THE WAY for Xelfi!"
    We could've seen that coming.
    I imagine they're quite mad, because it all pretty much went down for good while I was writing a Zelgadis/Amelia, Xellos/Filia fic called The Oracle's Wish. Xellos/Filia were supposed to be the secondary couple, but because they were rapidly becoming my favorite they stole a lot of screentime XD

Oneshots! =D I like oneshots alot, because you can just put everything in one story, instead of letting everything continue.
    Oh, sounds great, I'll read it when it you're done with it!
    Yeah, oneshots are a lot of fun!

I finished up You are answerable for your Fantasies. It's with the rest of my Nights of Summer oneshots.

...I wonder what theme I'll work with next...

...Though I should probably get that second chapter of From Now On done first...

Gotta be better than me. I gave up ages ago.
    Well I'm really bad at finishing stuff, I always have so much motivation, go make it and then I just stop working on it. Argh!

I imagine they're quite mad, because it all pretty much went down for good while I was writing a Zelgadis/Amelia, Xellos/Filia fic called The Oracle's Wish. Xellos/Filia were supposed to be the secondary couple, but because they were rapidly becoming my favorite they stole a lot of screentime XD
    Oh hehe it would've been different if you watched Try [at least, I think that got inspired you to Xellos x Filia] later, then probably Zelgadess & Amelia would steal the show.
    Man, they would've been mad about that screentime xD

Yeah, oneshots are a lot of fun!

I finished up You are answerable for your Fantasies. It's with the rest of my Nights of Summer oneshots.

...I wonder what theme I'll work with next...

...Though I should probably get that second chapter of From Now On done first...
    I'm going to read it right way, and I'll let you know what I think about it when I'm done reading it ^-^
    I haven't read a lot of Xellos x Filia so I hope I like it as much as Zelgadess x Amelia and Lina x Gourry!

Edit; Oh man it's amazing and cute <3 I love the 'did you eat all the cookies' and the 'I want to bash the tea pot over your head' part. Hm. This is why I love Slayers fanfics.
    Last edited by Esmerry; 16th January 2011 at 3:36 PM.

Oh hehe it would've been different if you watched Try [at least, I think that got inspired you to Xellos x Filia] later, then probably Zelgadess & Amelia would steal the show.
    Man, they would've been mad about that screentime xD
    XD The X/F interference has gotten crazy. There are even several Xellia references in my fic A Little Opposition whith is a Zelgadis/Amelia, Lina/Gourry fic in which neither Xellos nor Filia even appear.

I'm going to read it right way, and I'll let you know what I think about it when I'm done reading it ^-^
    I haven't read a lot of Xellos x Filia so I hope I like it as much as Zelgadess x Amelia and Lina x Gourry!

Edit; Oh man it's amazing and cute <3 I love the 'did you eat all the cookies' and the 'I want to bash the tea pot over your head' part. Hm. This is why I love Slayers fanfics.
    XD Thanks! Those two are always a lot of fun to write

XD The X/F interference has gotten crazy. There are even several Xellia references in my fic A Little Opposition whith is a Zelgadis/Amelia, Lina/Gourry fic in which neither Xellos nor Filia even appear.
    Oh dear - that actually sounds like 'a fanfiction fails without Xelfi!'!

XD Thanks! Those two are always a lot of fun to write
    No problem! The whole Tea Party is a good idea. They both love tea so much and they can talk about everything 'cause no one is watching them. [We hope...]

+ I thought it would've been time to put a new screenshot here! I really like this one 'cause Amelia is like: Zelgadess you see that man yelling at us?! I'm scared. Save me ;-;
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Oh dear - that actually sounds like 'a fanfiction fails without Xelfi!'!
    I think... I think I've managed to get through a oneshot without mentioning them. But it's a rare thing!

No problem! The whole Tea Party is a good idea. They both love tea so much and they can talk about everything 'cause no one is watching them. [We hope...]
    I love them having tea together <3 And Filia practically has to make tea when Xellos is around to calm herself down.

I thought it would've been time to put a new screenshot here! I really like this one 'cause Amelia is like: Zelgadess you see that man yelling at us?! I'm scared. Save me ;-;
    XD That's really cute! At first I thought she had her hand on his shoulder, but closer inspection says she doesn't. Oh well, it's still adorable!

I guess I should look through my screenshots too. How about this one:

It almost looks like Zel caught them doing something... besides healing XP

think... I think I've managed to get through a oneshot without mentioning them. But it's a rare thing!
    Yeah that would be a rare story, but it's possible! [Unless you're going to slap yourself if you don't]

I love them having tea together <3 And Filia practically has to make tea when Xellos is around to calm herself down.
    "No being angry - No being hateful. Take a cup of tea."
    Well yeah, you are right... She pretty much explodes without her tea. ;-;

XD That's really cute! At first I thought she had her hand on his shoulder, but closer inspection says she doesn't. Oh well, it's still adorable!
    I think it's a cute screenshot too! After all, she had to be scared.
    "He has a slight personality problem." Yes, we could see that :P

I guess I should look through my screenshots too. How about this one:
    It almost looks like Zel caught them doing something... besides healing XP
    Hahaha, that's an amazing screenshot. *saves*
    Doesn't really look like healing at the first sight though xD

Yeah that would be a rare story, but it's possible! [Unless you're going to slap yourself if you don't]
    It's hard for me to resist!

"No being angry - No being hateful. Take a cup of tea."
    Well yeah, you are right... She pretty much explodes without her tea. ;-;
    She'll just stop everything in stressful moments for tea. Like when the dragon train thing was about to plow into the temple or when she got paired up with Xellos at the marriage shrine. Tea takes her to her happy place

Doesn't really look like healing at the first sight though xD
    It looks like they just froze in the act of... something XP

More screenshots!

Okay, I'm a die-hard Xellos/Filia fan, as you know, but Martina's short lived crush on Xellos was hilarious.

It's hard for me to resist!
    I understand it, if you like a ship that much xD

She'll just stop everything in stressful moments for tea. Like when the dragon train thing was about to plow into the temple or when she got paired up with Xellos at the marriage shrine. Tea takes her to her happy place
    Yeah, at least she does something healthy to forget all her problems ^_^;
    Tea is like heaven for her, right? The special drink to survive & calm down!

It looks like they just froze in the act of... something XP
    Haha yeah, they stopped doing everything when Zelgadess popped in.
    They're both like: uhh. XD

I love these screenshots! I saw some Xellos x Martina a few days ago, I don't think it's a bad shipping, but she's already married and I prefer Xellos x Filia more.

Haha yeah, they stopped doing everything when Zelgadess popped in.
    They're both like: uhh. XD
    It's kinda like that moment in the first season where Sylphiel was healing Gourry and Amelia thought something else was happening so she tried to stop Lina from seeing.

I love these screenshots! I saw some Xellos x Martina a few days ago, I don't think it's a bad shipping, but she's already married and I prefer Xellos x Filia more.
    I like it onesided for a time. But like I said, it takes some extreme circumstances to pair Xellos up believably (Extreme circumstances=Filia). Plus Zangulus is a better fit for Martina, in my opinion.

But Martina's crushes on every male main character were fun XD

MOAR SCREENSHOTS.

Is this Lina/Gourry since Gourry's the one doing the innapropriate touching or is it Xellos/Lina vicariously because he's the one that moved Gourry's hand there? XD

OR does it just mean that Xellos is a Lina/Gourry shipper? *likes this explanation best*

Lina's slug-phobia must be revisited. If only so she can hug on Gourry some more.

It's kinda like that moment in the first season where Sylphiel was healing Gourry and Amelia thought something else was happening so she tried to stop Lina from seeing.
    LOL!
    "I bet if Miss Lina sees this, she'll explode." + Amelia wouldn't want her ship to be ruined!

I like it onesided for a time. But like I said, it takes some extreme circumstances to pair Xellos up believably (Extreme circumstances=Filia). Plus Zangulus is a better fit for Martina, in my opinion.
    Yeah, the crush wouldn't last long either I guess, since well... Martina & her crushes, you know the story.
    Zangulus is more prince like then Xellos though.

But Martina's crushes on every male main character were fun XD
    They didn't take long but they were fun!

Is this Lina/Gourry since Gourry's the one doing the innapropriate touching or is it Xellos/Lina vicariously because he's the one that moved Gourry's hand there? XD

OR does it just mean that Xellos is a Lina/Gourry shipper? *likes this explanation best*
    Haha that episode made me laugh so much. Xellos is waving his finger at Gourry ("Come here, you idiot.") and then - *poke* - it all happened.

No Xellos x Lina imo. I don't know, I think it doesn't really fit the image D:
    Xellos is a Lina x Gourry shipper too! 3 hooray!

Lina's slug-phobia must be revisited. If only so she can hug on Gourry some more.
    Absolutely. Gourry is like "I'll just hug back, I guess." XD
    Well, I don't mind the huggling.

Yeah, the crush wouldn't last long either I guess, since well... Martina & her crushes, you know the story.
    She never had a crush on Milgazia! :P

Xellos is a Lina x Gourry shipper too! 3 hooray!
    There's a passage from one of the novels that makes me think that (and it's also one of Xellos's most hilarious bits of dialogue in the entire franchise IMO), but I won't spoil it for you.

Screenshots!

Gotta love this moment from NEXT where Amelia totally thought Zel was going to kiss her.

*points gleefully to the background* Zel's got his hands on her shoulders!

She never had a crush on Milgazia! :P
    I think we should clap for that!
    *clap clap clap*

There's a passage from one of the novels that makes me think that (and it's also one of Xellos's most hilarious bits of dialogue in the entire franchise IMO), but I won't spoil it for you.
    Thank you for not spoiling it, in novel 7/8?
    I am pretty sure that I'll reconize it when I read that part, definitly will post about it then :P

Gotta love this moment from NEXT where Amelia totally thought Zel was going to kiss her.
    Yup! You can see her being nervous and blushing. Wasn't gonna happen of course.

*points gleefully to the background* Zel's got his hands on her shoulders!
    Gah, you aren't going to say me I missed that shipping moment? I saw it like; yesterday again after watching it many times and I never noticed it *headdesk*
    [Cute screenshot though ♥ ]

Spoiler:- 2 spoiler novels 7/8:

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast