Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Slayers General Shipping Thread

At least, Zelgadis seems like is completely serious, not interested in romance blah blah blah even though we can just see he loves Amelia.
    [Gotcha!]
    Definitely, and I think he had an inkling pretty early on that she was crushing on him. At the end of the first season when Amelia asks him to come to Seyruun with her, he's like "Go with you, huh?" like he's suspicious of her intent XD

Yeah, I think Slayers has more specific couples. Think about Pokémon... they do like, all the stuff. Dawn x Ash but Dawn x May too, or Treecko x Mudkip or-- I'll just stop here :P
    Well, there are plenty of fanon favorite couples off the traditional track in Slayers: Lina/Zelgadis and Xellos/Lina are big fan favorites and there are others. But I think that it helps generally that Slayers has more romance/hints.

Haha, yeah that was awesome!
    XD 'Eternal friendship' gotta love it! Zel should appreciate the compliment

I saw them, loads of Xelfi [♥], awesome stuff ^_^
    + I promised so I already read your fanfic (From now on). It was fantastic! (LOL @ Val in the vase)
    Thanks! Xellos is not always the best father-figure XD

Definitely, and I think he had an inkling pretty early on that she was crushing on him. At the end of the first season when Amelia asks him to come to Seyruun with her, he's like "Go with you, huh?" like he's suspicious of her intent XD
    Yup. Blah! Zelgadis should become prince Zelgadis and live with Amelia in palace of her father :d
    And Zelgadis - don't say we're just fooling around, we know you want that :P

Well, there are plenty of fanon favorite couples off the traditional track in Slayers: Lina/Zelgadis and Xellos/Lina are big fan favorites and there are others. But I think that it helps generally that Slayers has more romance/hints.
    That's true, they have some hints of Lina x Zelgadis and Lina x Xellos, even though [in my opinion] they aren't huge hints like Lina x Gourry.
    ... Come to think about it, Amelia x Xellos would be pretty creepy!

XD 'Eternal friendship' gotta love it! Zel should appreciate the compliment
    Haha yeah, he should. It might actually turn into eternal romance!

Thanks! Xellos is not always the best father-figure XD
    Never really thought about that, but when I was reading your fanfic I was like: you call that a father?! Telling his kid that the vase is a good hiding place? :P

"Even though their styles are totally different, they work well together."

Yup. Blah! Zelgadis should become prince Zelgadis and live with Amelia in palace of her father :d
    And Zelgadis - don't say we're just fooling around, we know you want that :P
    He better make up his mind soon or Phil might have something to say about it.

That's true, they have some hints of Lina x Zelgadis and Lina x Xellos, even though [in my opinion] they aren't huge hints like Lina x Gourry.
    ... Come to think about it, Amelia x Xellos would be pretty creepy!
    I'd say more 'moments' then hints, but I'm biased toward the traditional pairings. I've seen Amelia x Xellos art too. ...And Xellos x Naga art. And plenty of Xellos x Zelgadis art.

...Xellos is pretty shippable for a monster.

Haha yeah, he should. It might actually turn into eternal romance!
    Of course it will!

Never really thought about that, but when I was reading your fanfic I was like: you call that a father?! Telling his kid that the vase is a good hiding place? :P
    I think it's a really interesting dimensions of Xellos and Filia pairing up. The ending of TRY with Filia adopting Val just changes the whole thing. The pairing becomes not only about Xellos and Filia in a relationship, but about the entire family unit of Xellos, Filia, Val, Jillas, and Gravos (throw in Zelas if you want the world's scariest mother-in-law). That puts Xellos in the weird position of 'father-figure', which is not a position that's super easy to see him in but interesting nonetheless. Gotta wonder how Val would turn out, but I think as 'parents' Xellos and Filia balance eachother out pretty well actually.

He better make up his mind soon or Phil might have something to say about it.
    [You heard it!]

I'd say more 'moments' then hints, but I'm biased toward the traditional pairings. I've seen Amelia x Xellos art too. ...And Xellos x Naga art. And plenty of Xellos x Zelgadis art.

...Xellos is pretty shippable for a monster.
    Eh, moments/hints for me then
    LOL @ Xellos x Naga. Hm yeah, I doubt any monster gets paired up as much as he does.

... Zelgadis x Gourry is pretty creepy too.

Of course it will!
    "Even if you look different, our romance is eternal!"

I think it's a really interesting dimensions of Xellos and Filia pairing up. The ending of TRY with Filia adopting Val just changes the whole thing. The pairing becomes not only about Xellos and Filia in a relationship, but about the entire family unit of Xellos, Filia, Val, Jillas, and Gravos (throw in Zelas if you want the world's scariest mother-in-law). That puts Xellos in the weird position of 'father-figure', which is not a position that's super easy to see him in but interesting nonetheless. Gotta wonder how Val would turn out, but I think as 'parents' Xellos and Filia balance eachother out pretty well actually.
    That's a pretty good situation you have there. Even though I know less about Xellos x Filia [compared to Zelgadis x Amelia / Lina x Gourry] I still think they'd make a great couple. Even though they're both seriously different from each other, they're like puzzle pieces: they somehow fit. <3

[You heard it!]
    Phil may be a sweet guy, but well... if Zelgadis hurt Amelia's feelings...

PACIFIST CRUSH!

Eh, moments/hints for me then
    LOL @ Xellos x Naga. Hm yeah, I doubt any monster gets paired up as much as he does.
    Everybody wants Xellos I guess. I even saw a Xellos/Gourry fanfiction once but didn't read it because... well, because.

... Zelgadis x Gourry is pretty creepy too.
    You know, that's actually one of the slash pairings that I just think is sorta funny for Slayers, and I mean that in the best possible way. It's something I've always made jokes about like with that Cowboy!Zel x Cowboy!Gourry image for one of the NEXT commercial breaks or all the times Gourry has clung to a levitating Zelgadis in a hilarious way. I need to get my cheap laughs somewhere, right?

"Even if you look different, our romance is eternal!"
    That's what she should've said XP

That's a pretty good situation you have there. Even though I know less about Xellos x Filia [compared to Zelgadis x Amelia / Lina x Gourry] I still think they'd make a great couple. Even though they're both seriously different from each other, they're like puzzle pieces: they somehow fit. <3
    Completely <3. I really think despite all the chaos that comes out of pairing them together, they have the potential for something special and lasting.

Phil may be a sweet guy, but well... if Zelgadis hurt Amelia's feelings...

PACIFIST CRUSH!
    You'll get slapped in the face!

Maybe that's why Zelgadis doesn't really hurt Amelia in any way :P

Everybody wants Xellos I guess. I even saw a Xellos/Gourry fanfiction once but didn't read it because... well, because.
    Oh my, I think you made a very good choice there. I wouldn't have clicked on it either!

You know, that's actually one of the slash pairings that I just think is sorta funny for Slayers, and I mean that in the best possible way. It's something I've always made jokes about like with that Cowboy!Zel x Cowboy!Gourry image for one of the NEXT commercial breaks or all the times Gourry has clung to a levitating Zelgadis in a hilarious way. I need to get my cheap laughs somewhere, right?
    LOL, there are Cowboy Zelgadis/Gourry commercial breaks? Man, that's too awesome.
    Though you do have a point. From now on, I'm going to take that one with a smile!

That's what she should've said XP
    It probably would've made an amazing scene.
    Zelgadis: "... Romance?"

Completely <3. I really think despite all the chaos that comes out of pairing them together, they have the potential for something special and lasting.
    Yeah exactly!
    I still see Filia and Xellos like 2 people who can't really go with each other, nor go without each other.
    [Which is good!]

+ I HAD to take some screenshots, it just kept bugging me.
    Soo...
        Spoiler:- Be prepared!:

You'll get slapped in the face!

Maybe that's why Zelgadis doesn't really hurt Amelia in any way :P
    I wonder what it would be like for Zel with Phil as his father-in-law...

Oh my, I think you made a very good choice there. I wouldn't have clicked on it either!
    But I read the summary and it lives in my nightmares o.o

LOL, there are Cowboy Zelgadis/Gourry commercial breaks? Man, that's too awesome.
    Though you do have a point. From now on, I'm going to take that one with a smile!
    Yeah... it was from all those 'couples' pictures they had in NEXT commercial breaks. By the time the show came back, the Zelgadis/Gourry picture had shattered XD

I'm kinda like that with Zangulus/Gourry too.

It probably would've made an amazing scene.
    Zelgadis: "... Romance?"
    Kinda like in Alto/Baritone. "May the power of the love we share make this work" "...Uh..."

Yeah exactly!
    I still see Filia and Xellos like 2 people who can't really go with each other, nor go without each other.
    [Which is good!]
    Well, I know they'd have no shortage of troubles together, but I think they could really make it work if they set their minds to it.

Amelia: "I won't forgive them! For playing this dirty, they shall be smashed with the hammer of justice!"
    Zelgadis: -__-"
    Oh, Zel! Just learn to love the justice already! And Amelia! Love Amelia too.

I wonder what it would be like for Zel with Phil as his father-in-law...
    Oh god XD They should ruin Amelia x Zelgadis, no matter what!

But I read the summary and it lives in my nightmares o.o
    ... Don't tell me it was so creepy, and don't make me curious either!

Yeah... it was from all those 'couples' pictures they had in NEXT commercial breaks. By the time the show came back, the Zelgadis/Gourry picture had shattered XD

I'm kinda like that with Zangulus/Gourry too.
    XD That is so awesome. I wish they had commercial breaks of Slayers here!

They do hate each other so much. ... Doesn't it all start with hate, most of the time?

Kinda like in Alto/Baritone. "May the power of the love we share make this work" "...Uh..."
    Why do they never understand it? Gosh, they act like they never heard of the word 'love' or 'romance' *kicks*

Well, I know they'd have no shortage of troubles together, but I think they could really make it work if they set their minds to it.
    Mhm yup. If they really wanted something, I'm sure it'll work somehow ^_^

Oh, Zel! Just learn to love the justice already! And Amelia! Love Amelia too.
    You'll have to listen to it if you fall in love with Ameli- *shot*
    Then just go for the 'I-love-Amelia'-part!

Oh god XD They should ruin Amelia x Zelgadis, no matter what
    I actually think Phil kinda likes Zel.

... Don't tell me it was so creepy, and don't make me curious either!
    Well, the summary was pretty bland and generic, it's not like it had any creepy details in it. I guess it's just the idea of Gourry lusting after Xellos. It disturbs me!

XD That is so awesome. I wish they had commercial breaks of Slayers here!

They do hate each other so much. ... Doesn't it all start with hate, most of the time?
    They don't show the little mid-episode eyecatches? I mean, I watch Slayers on DVD and they include them.

XD Sometimes. But Zangulus was pretty obsessed with Gourry through the end of the first season and part of NEXT until he and Martina got together. I even wrote a jokey oneshot about it.

Why do they never understand it? Gosh, they act like they never heard of the word 'love' or 'romance' *kicks*
    I think he understands. He's just purposefully ignoring it because he's not sure how to handle it.

Mhm yup. If they really wanted something, I'm sure it'll work somehow ^_^
    Xellos can be rather single-minded about things he wants. Actually, so can Filia, truth be told.

You'll have to listen to it if you fall in love with Ameli- *shot*
    Then just go for the 'I-love-Amelia'-part!
    I just know he's got a hero-of-justice in him somewhere!

I actually think Phil kinda likes Zel.
    GOD did I just say "they should ruin A x Z"? ;_; I meant shouldn't of course!

Well, the summary was pretty bland and generic, it's not like it had any creepy details in it. I guess it's just the idea of Gourry lusting after Xellos. It disturbs me!
    Oh pfew. I feel like going to a Fanfiction site and check one of them out, but I doubt it would do me any good XD

They don't show the little mid-episode eyecatches? I mean, I watch Slayers on DVD and they include them.
    I've never seen them and it isn't on TV here [nor it ever was]

XD Sometimes. But Zangulus was pretty obsessed with Gourry through the end of the first season and part of NEXT until he and Martina got together. I even wrote a jokey oneshot about it.
    I get some bad thoughts here. Nevermind me :P
    I'm even more happy Zangulus is with Martina now XD

I think he understands. He's just purposefully ignoring it because he's not sure how to handle it.
    Gah D: Does Amelia count as "too honest too handle"?

Xellos can be rather single-minded about things he wants. Actually, so can Filia, truth be told.
    XD I was just going to say: Filia knows how to do that too! I would've said that Filia is even more single-minded then Xellos, though.

I just know he's got a hero-of-justice in him somewhere!
    ... He just hasn't found it in himself yet!

GOD did I just say "they should ruin A x Z"? ;_; I meant shouldn't of course!
    I figured that was probably what you meant. No worries.

Oh pfew. I feel like going to a Fanfiction site and check one of them out, but I doubt it would do me any good XD
    I don't know... I fear for my mental health too much to read something like that.

I've never seen them and it isn't on TV here [nor it ever was]
    I've never seen it on TV either so I just bought the DVDs. Actually, TiVo once informed me that a Portuguese dub of the show was on a channel. Not caring that I don't know a lick of Portuguese, I set it to record just because I thought it would be kinda interesting to see it in a different language. Alas, it turned out I didn't get that channel. No Portuguese Slayers for me ;_;

I get some bad thoughts here. Nevermind me :P
    I'm even more happy Zangulus is with Martina now XD
    It's probably a better choice for him than stalking Gourry for the rest of his life :P

Gah D: Does Amelia count as "too honest too handle"?
    Oh, I think he'll come around eventually. At least I hope he does. I was just glad to see Amelia ramping up her interactions toward him in TRY. I thought it showed a nice progression. Though I understand that pretty much disappeared in the new seasons

XD I was just going to say: Filia knows how to do that too! I would've said that Filia is even more single-minded then Xellos, though.
    Very true! Filia gets her way!

... He just hasn't found it in himself yet!
    He's kinda got that anti-hero thing going at least :P

I think they're a really good balance for each other, though. Zelgadis, being the analytical pessimist that he is, teaches Amelia that their are shades of grey (Shades of Greywords! LOL! *shot*) instead of the moral black and white that she's used to. She, in turn, encourages idealism and an effort toward good that he really needs in his life.

I figured that was probably what you meant. No worries.
    Pfew, I'm glad. I was already wondering why you were so calm about it XD

I don't know... I fear for my mental health too much to read something like that.
    XD I've seen some creepy fanfiction/fanart too. I'm glad there are some which I don't remember, 'cause I bet they'd creep me out.

I've never seen it on TV either so I just bought the DVDs. Actually, TiVo once informed me that a Portuguese dub of the show was on a channel. Not caring that I don't know a lick of Portuguese, I set it to record just because I thought it would be kinda interesting to see it in a different language. Alas, it turned out I didn't get that channel. No Portuguese Slayers for me ;_;
    Oh my god, that is horrible ;-; Though you are right, I've never seen Slayers in Portuguese either. It would be pretty cool, 'cause you'll probably understand it if you know how the story goes!

It's probably a better choice for him than stalking Gourry for the rest of his life :P
    Yeah! XD
    Martina: "Gosh, you're going after Gourry again? >_>"

Oh, I think he'll come around eventually. At least I hope he does. I was just glad to see Amelia ramping up her interactions toward him in TRY. I thought it showed a nice progression. Though I understand that pretty much disappeared in the new seasons
    *headdesk* That's too stupid, they had to keep the progression and take it to Revolution [or Evolution-R] instead of just putting it away, somewhere where we can't see...

Very true! Filia gets her way!
    It suits her, though ^_^ I wouldn't expect her to be the 'good, sweet, honest girl' :P

He's kinda got that anti-hero thing going at least :P
    Oh my, that reminds me of...

Gourry: So... I'm the idiot swordsman?
    Zelgadis: A heartless magic-using swordsman... [smile]
    Lina: Hold it! You actually like that description, don't you?!

I think they're a really good balance for each other, though. Zelgadis, being the analytical pessimist that he is, teaches Amelia that their are shades of grey (Shades of Greywords! LOL! *shot*) instead of the moral black and white that she's used to. She, in turn, encourages idealism and an effort toward good that he really needs in his life.
    XD @ Getting shot

It's true, though. Come to think about it, all the 'usual' Slayers couples are really different from each other/the opposite, yet they make a perfect couple [forget about the food love from Lina and Gourry].
    Last edited by Esmerry; 31st January 2011 at 3:02 PM.

Oh my god, that is horrible ;-; Though you are right, I've never seen Slayers in Portuguese either. It would be pretty cool, 'cause you'll probably understand it if you know how the story goes!
    I might've even picked up some Portuguese along the way! Oh well. Such is life.

Yeah! XD
    Martina: "Gosh, you're going after Gourry again? >_>"
    He's probably got too much on his plate being the King of Zoana to bother with that.

Oh my, that reminds me of...

Gourry: So... I'm the idiot swordsman?
    Zelgadis: A heartless magic-using swordsman... [smile]
    Lina: Hold it! You actually like that description, don't you?!

XD Yep. That's definitely the character type Zel wants to be. I remember he pretty well defined that in his little "What is the meaning of my existence?" rant at the end of that episode with the tower of dolls. Also I love how Lina's always calling him 'the angsty one' in the books.

He can even play the guitar. Does he even realize what a chick magnet he is?

It's true, though. Come to think about it, all the 'usual' Slayers couples are really different from each other/the opposite, yet they make a perfect couple [forget about the food love from Lina and Gourry].
    Absolutely. And I think that's what makes the pairings in Slayers especially rich.

I might've even picked up some Portuguese along the way! Oh well. Such is life.
    That's really true, you learn alot from anime. Did you ever watch it in Japanese?

He's probably got too much on his plate being the King of Zoana to bother with that.
    Meh ;_; Martina isn't the easiest either!

XD Yep. That's definitely the character type Zel wants to be. I remember he pretty well defined that in his little "What is the meaning of my existence?" rant at the end of that episode with the tower of dolls. Also I love how Lina's always calling him 'the angsty one' in the books.
    Just Zelgadis. Speaking of the novels! You know our conversation about Lina and Gourry being one party, and Zelgadis and Amelia being one party?
    Think about this one!

"Don't misunderstand us, Lina," Zelgadis said evenly.
    "We'll go along with you for now, but when we find out what Xelloss and the Chaos Dragon are up to..." He looked away. "I can't speak for Gourry, but Amelia and I may become your enemies.

*poking the bold part*

He can even play the guitar. Does he even realize what a chick magnet he is?
    ... I didn't know that ...
    *fangirl scream* I bet a lot of girls would hate Amelia then ^_^

Absolutely. And I think that's what makes the pairings in Slayers especially rich.
    They're probably the best pairings I've ever heard of. *sniff*

+ Well, since I was talking about chosing parties and stuff, I took some screenshots yesterday and here they are!

Spoiler:- screenshots!:

That's really true, you learn alot from anime. Did you ever watch it in Japanese?
    I haven't, but I do intend to getting around to it once I screenshot the hell out of TRY and finish taking my English version notes. That way I'll have lines to compare.

Meh ;_; Martina isn't the easiest either!
    True! But hopefully they can work things out!

Just Zelgadis. Speaking of the novels! You know our conversation about Lina and Gourry being one party, and Zelgadis and Amelia being one party?
    Think about this one!

"Don't misunderstand us, Lina," Zelgadis said evenly.
    "We'll go along with you for now, but when we find out what Xelloss and the Chaos Dragon are up to..." He looked away. "I can't speak for Gourry, but Amelia and I may become your enemies.

*poking the bold part*
    Absolutely! They speak for each other. They're practically a couple already XD

... I didn't know that ...
    *fangirl scream* I bet a lot of girls would hate Amelia then ^_^
    He does in one of TRY's filler episodes.

They do, sadly

Yay for the screenshots! Amelia and Zelgadis look so cute on their DATE.

I haven't, but I do intend to getting around to it once I screenshot the hell out of TRY and finish taking my English version notes. That way I'll have lines to compare.
    XD
    Maybe you can watch it with English subtitles?

True! But hopefully they can work things out!
    I'm pretty sure it'll work out. ... At least, I hope it. I wouldn't want to see them divorce!

Absolutely! They speak for each other. They're practically a couple already XD
    I'm pretty sure there are more of them, but I bet I forgot them already XD
    God, yeah, they just have to make it 'official' now!
    ... While we're at it, tell Lina & Gourry and Filia & Xellos about the plan too!

He does in one of TRY's filler episodes.

They do, sadly
    I HAVE to watch that.

Gah. I can imagine Amelia saying something like: "Keep your paws of my man!!"

Yay for the screenshots! Amelia and Zelgadis look so cute on their DATE.
    Why does that stupid bodyguard has to ruin their date.

Date. Date. Date.

XD
    Maybe you can watch it with English subtitles?
    \

That's what I wanna do, because I want to see which lines are different in the original.

I'm pretty sure it'll work out. ... At least, I hope it. I wouldn't want to see them divorce!
    Me neither. It would tear Zoana apart too!

I'm pretty sure there are more of them, but I bet I forgot them already XD
    God, yeah, they just have to make it 'official' now!
    ... While we're at it, tell Lina & Gourry and Filia & Xellos about the plan too!
    Absolutely! Come on, guys! Get your acts together!

I HAVE to watch that.

Gah. I can imagine Amelia saying something like: "Keep your paws of my man!!"
    It was the one on the ghost ship. Unfortunately Amelia wasn't there to see it

That's why I disliked the filler in the second half of TRY. None of my favorite couples were in the same group together *weeps*

Why does that stupid bodyguard has to ruin their date.

Date. Date. Date.
    Terribly rude of him if you ask me.

That's what I wanna do, because I want to see which lines are different in the original.
    I actually do it all the time XD I love their voices. Don't ask me where I got that from though!

Me neither. It would tear Zoana apart too!
    And Martina would cry, and cry, and cry for days and lock herself up in a tower.
    Unless she was the one who wanted to divorce!

Absolutely! Come on, guys! Get your acts together!
    *slapped in the face by Zelgadis x Lina and Lina x Xellos fans*
    WHAT.

It was the one on the ghost ship. Unfortunately Amelia wasn't there to see it

That's why I disliked the filler in the second half of TRY. None of my favorite couples were in the same group together *weeps*
    Amelia, where in JUSTICE name have you poofed to when Zelgadis was playing the guitar.
    ... the guitar.

Terribly rude of him if you ask me.
    Yeah, not very nice if you ruin such a cute date by Zelgadis and Amelia.
    Even though Amelia just said: Who are you? Can you wait a sec, we're eating. Zelgadis look! This fish looks delicious too!
    XD

I actually do it all the time XD I love their voices. Don't ask me where I got that from though!
    I'm pretty set with the English voices... so it'll be tough to get used to the change.

And Martina would cry, and cry, and cry for days and lock herself up in a tower.
    Unless she was the one who wanted to divorce!
    I like to think that Martina finally got the right match. ...And Zangulus is so smitten he'd probably let Martina have her way most of the time XD

Amelia, where in JUSTICE name have you poofed to when Zelgadis was playing the guitar.
    ... the guitar.
    I know! She should've been there to swoon over him! ...But it's not her fault. She didn't ask to wash up on the Fish Person island.

Yeah, not very nice if you ruin such a cute date by Zelgadis and Amelia.
    Even though Amelia just said: Who are you? Can you wait a sec, we're eating. Zelgadis look! This fish looks delicious too!
    XD
    XD They didn't seem easily distracted from their date!

I'm pretty set with the English voices... so it'll be tough to get used to the change.
    Hm, true. Though I love Megumi Hayashibara's [I hope that's spelled right!] voice, since she speaks in Lina. Gourry makes me lol all the time too.

I like to think that Martina finally got the right match. ...And Zangulus is so smitten he'd probably let Martina have her way most of the time XD
    LOL true, I doubt he wanted to get in trouble with Martina!

I know! She should've been there to swoon over him! ...But it's not her fault. She didn't ask to wash up on the Fish Person island.
    Well, I guess Zelgadis would like to do a guitar solo for Amelia alone.
    Wouldn't you, Zelgadis? /evil laugh

XD They didn't seem easily distracted from their date!
    Hehe, nope, they didn't. Well... it was quite special, right?

Spoiler:- Screenshots!:

Hm, true. Though I love Megumi Hayashibara's [I hope that's spelled right!] voice, since she speaks in Lina. Gourry makes me lol all the time too.
    XD Well she *is* a legend.

LOL true, I doubt he wanted to get in trouble with Martina!
    If he's smart he won't argue with her too much. I wonder if he'll end up as whipped as Martina's father...

Well, I guess Zelgadis would like to do a guitar solo for Amelia alone.
    Wouldn't you, Zelgadis? /evil laugh
    If she found out and asked him to play, he'd probably say no for awhile, but in that special "I really want to, but you're going to need to talk me into it first" kinda way :P Then he'd play for her.

Hehe, nope, they didn't. Well... it was quite special, right?
    They get so little time alone Gotta savor it!

So...
    I thought this was a shippy moment, okay? Gourry is the one who actually stops her! <3
    XD Well, he is trying to stop her from making a decision that she'll regret later.

Awww. She's hiding behind him~

XD Well she *is* a legend.
    That's true ^__^ I love the Japanese openings too.

If he's smart he won't argue with her too much. I wonder if he'll end up as whipped as Martina's father...
    XD Why does that always, always remind me of "Offer denied!"?

If she found out and asked him to play, he'd probably say no for awhile, but in that special "I really want to, but you're going to need to talk me into it first" kinda way :P Then he'd play for her.
    "You first need to ask me 100 times before I'm going to do that"
    Gosh. Zelgadis gets everything he wants.

They get so little time alone Gotta savor it!
    Gah, yeah! Why does none of them have a little bit of privacy!? ;-;

XD Well, he is trying to stop her from making a decision that she'll regret later.
    Uh, okay, you're right D: But still... he's putting his arms around her, right? That's enough for me.

Awww. She's hiding behind him~
    D'aww! Amelia seems to use him as a shield from time to time XD

Gah, yeah! Why does none of them have a little bit of privacy!? ;-;
    They do split up every so often... and the teams seem to naturally go Zelgadis + Amelia, Lina + Gourry :P

Uh, okay, you're right D: But still... he's putting his arms around her, right? That's enough for me.
    Either way, he cares!

D'aww! Amelia seems to use him as a shield from time to time XD
    She probably jumps in front of him to save him an equal amount of times though.

Valuun x Gourry, anyone? XD

They do split up every so often... and the teams seem to naturally go Zelgadis + Amelia, Lina + Gourry :P
    Mhmm, fact. Still, most of the time the privacy won't last long!

Either way, he cares!
    So do I! I'm easily pleased

She probably jumps in front of him to save him an equal amount of times though.
    In the name of JUSTICE!
    I doubt Zelgadis uses her as 'shield' on purpose though XD

Valuun x Gourry, anyone? XD
    LOL, Gourry makes a good woman XD

Mhmm, fact. Still, most of the time the privacy won't last long!
    True. But I do believe that they sometimes travel independently of Lina and Gourry.

In the name of JUSTICE!
    I doubt Zelgadis uses her as 'shield' on purpose though XD
    Certainly not. And he's protected her too, after all!

LOL, Gourry makes a good woman XD
    Surprisingly so. But not as good as...

Xellos. *eyetwitch*

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast