Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Slayers General Shipping Thread

True. But I do believe that they sometimes travel independently of Lina and Gourry.
    Mhm. *nodding*
    I think they all have a choice of their 'favourites' when picking parties. Like; Lina pretty much goes all the time with Gourry, because ... well he may be that dumb, he is an awesome swordsman and they make a good team.

Certainly not. And he's protected her too, after all!
    Gosh, they make such a good couple. I still think that Amelia certainly needs more of that protection then Lina or any of 'em.

Surprisingly so. But not as good as...

Xellos. *eyetwitch*
    Why doesn't that surprise me?
    Ew.

"Even though their styles are totally different, they work well together."

Mhm. *nodding*
    I think they all have a choice of their 'favourites' when picking parties. Like; Lina pretty much goes all the time with Gourry, because ... well he may be that dumb, he is an awesome swordsman and they make a good team.
    True. And anyway, Lina and Gourry would worry about each other if they weren't in the same place.

Gosh, they make such a good couple. I still think that Amelia certainly needs more of that protection then Lina or any of 'em.
    She's admitted herself in the filler arc in the second half of TRY that she thinks she's the weakest one in their group.

Why doesn't that surprise me?
    Ew.
    Ah. I take this to mean that you haven't yet seen the great cross-dressing episode of NEXT? You're in for quite an interesting episode.

True. And anyway, Lina and Gourry would worry about each other if they weren't in the same place.
    "What happened to that jellyfish when I was away?!"
    ... Hm. Lina x Jellyfish sounds pretty interesting.

She's admitted herself in the filler arc in the second half of TRY that she thinks she's the weakest one in their group.
    She did? Well, to be honestly, I think she is D: I am not quite sure why... But. Well.
    No, I don't know.

Ah. I take this to mean that you haven't yet seen the great cross-dressing episode of NEXT? You're in for quite an interesting episode.
    Nope, I've missed a lot of episodes here and there [What, I'm just a human too.]
    I can't wait to see it, though!

"What happened to that jellyfish when I was away?!"
    ... Hm. Lina x Jellyfish sounds pretty interesting.
    I'M WORRIED NOW!

She did? Well, to be honestly, I think she is D: I am not quite sure why... But. Well.
    No, I don't know.
    Well, she doesn't have Lina's ultra-destructive black magic. She's got shamanist magic like Zel does, but she doesn't have his (or Gourry's) swordsmanship skills. She's also the smallest and the youngest.

She mentions this as a means of finding hope. "If the weakest member in the group survived then I just know that everyone is alright."

Nope, I've missed a lot of episodes here and there [What, I'm just a human too.]
    I can't wait to see it, though!
    In addition to all the cross-dressing, there's also a lot of Amelia being jealous over Zelgadis.

I'M WORRIED NOW!
    I bet he was eating the yogurt in his brains!

Well, she doesn't have Lina's ultra-destructive black magic. She's got shamanist magic like Zel does, but she doesn't have his (or Gourry's) swordsmanship skills. She's also the smallest and the youngest.
    Yeah, she seemed the be the 'not that special' girl D: [I call swordsmanship & black magic special, yes.]
    Not that's she's not powerful... just, less powerful then the others.

She mentions this as a means of finding hope. "If the weakest member in the group survived then I just know that everyone is alright."
    At least Amelia nearly always tries to stay positive ^_^ And I think it's a pretty good quote.

In addition to all the cross-dressing, there's also a lot of Amelia being jealous over Zelgadis.
    Oh la la ~

Speaking of the 'yogurt for brains' thing...
        Spoiler:- Want some?:

Yeah, she seemed the be the 'not that special' girl D: [I call swordsmanship & black magic special, yes.]
    Not that's she's not powerful... just, less powerful then the others.
    It's hard to stand out in such a powerful group XD I mean, look at Filia. She's a freaking dragon, but she didn't do much combat in TRY.

At least Amelia nearly always tries to stay positive ^_^ And I think it's a pretty good quote.
    She always seems to be worrying about everyone else (*cough*Zelgadis*cough*) before her.

Pretty nice of him, to share his yogurt with Lina, right?
    And she ungratefully refused! Does she think he shares his brain yogurt with just anyone?

By the way, I'm getting an album up of Xellos/Filia screenshots for Beloved Enemy. It's for Xellia fans, so all the shots have either Xellos or Filia or both in them. I've only got episode 9, 10, and 11 up now, but at least I've started!

It's hard to stand out in such a powerful group XD I mean, look at Filia. She's a freaking dragon, but she didn't do much combat in TRY.
    Well, Lina is the one who's standing out the most, not that I mind XD
    Hmm, yeah D: At least she still has Xellos.

She always seems to be worrying about everyone else (*cough*Zelgadis*cough*) before her.
    LOL yeah, she'd probably rather hurt herself then that somebody else [certainly not talking about Zelgadis ] would get hurt.

And she ungratefully refused! Does she think he shares his brain yogurt with just anyone?
    Pfft! Ungrateful girl *sadface* After all, it's Gourry's yogurt. And I heard: it's like heaven. Eating at own risk though

By the way, I'm getting an album up of Xellos/Filia screenshots for Beloved Enemy. It's for Xellia fans, so all the shots have either Xellos or Filia or both in them. I've only got episode 9, 10, and 11 up now, but at least I've started!
    Oh my, my, my, Skiyomi! That's something great you have there *clicks*
    That must've been a lot of work, though. At least we all can now visit the best Xellia shots!

Well, Lina is the one who's standing out the most, not that I mind XD
    I kinda wish she let others have the spotlight more often.

Hmm, yeah D: At least she still has Xellos.
    To practice her combat skills on

LOL yeah, she'd probably rather hurt herself then that somebody else [certainly not talking about Zelgadis ] would get hurt.
    She's definitely very self-sacrificing.

Pfft! Ungrateful girl *sadface* After all, it's Gourry's yogurt. And I heard: it's like heaven. Eating at own risk though
    Warning! Side effects of eating Gourry's Brain Yogurt include: lowered IQ, memory loss, and mass tastebud death.

Oh my, my, my, Skiyomi! That's something great you have there *clicks*
    That must've been a lot of work, though. At least we all can now visit the best Xellia shots!
    I've still gotta get episodes 1-8 up and then start taking screenshots for episode 12 and beyond. But I'm glad to have them all up in one place

I kinda wish she let others have the spotlight more often.
    Yup. I think Zelgadis comes second, but I think it depends on the episode too.

To practice her combat skills on
    Test subject Xellos!

Warning! Side effects of eating Gourry's Brain Yogurt include: lowered IQ, memory loss, and mass tastebud death.
    XD
    Doesn't affect: Young sorcereses and stupid swordmans.

I've still gotta get episodes 1-8 up and then start taking screenshots for episode 12 and beyond. But I'm glad to have them all up in one place
    Well, I think they're really cool, and a good idea too. It's pretty interesting too see them all!

Yup. I think Zelgadis comes second, but I think it depends on the episode too.
    Yeah... I think Zelgadis and Xellos get more screentime alotted because they're big fan favorites.

Well, I think they're really cool, and a good idea too. It's pretty interesting too see them all!
    Yep! And it gives me material to manipulate perfectly innocent screenshots of the two of them to look shippy. *evil*

By the way, I've written a new Xellos/Filia oneshot for another Nights of Summer prompt. This time it's Clipped Wings.

Yeah... I think Zelgadis and Xellos get more screentime alotted because they're big fan favorites.
    Yup yup. Even though I wouldn't have said they're my favourites :P

Yep! And it gives me material to manipulate perfectly innocent screenshots of the two of them to look shippy. *evil*
    "Create your own shipping moments" by Skiyomi.
    Pick 2 pictures. Cut them out, paste them together and you're done! HOORAY!

By the way, I've written a new Xellos/Filia oneshot for another Nights of Summer prompt. This time it's Clipped Wings.
    Wew, Xelfi is fun. I also decided to read your 'Letters Never Sent' fanfic, and I thought it was so cute in the end <3
    Amelia probably wanted the same!

Yup yup. Even though I wouldn't have said they're my favourites :P
    I say give me some Xellos and Filia screentime, but that's just me. :P

"Create your own shipping moments" by Skiyomi.
    Pick 2 pictures. Cut them out, paste them together and you're done! HOORAY!
    XD That's part of the fun!

Wew, Xelfi is fun. I also decided to read your 'Letters Never Sent' fanfic, and I thought it was so cute in the end <3
    Amelia probably wanted the same!
    ^^ Thanks! I've often thought of revisiting that set-up in a longer fic.

I say give me some Xellos and Filia screentime, but that's just me. :P
    ... Well. I wouldn't mind, after all; I ship them too and I am not going to complain about Lina x Gourry XD

XD That's part of the fun!
    It's actually a pretty good idea... I might even get some ideas of that! *running in circles*

^^ Thanks! I've often thought of revisiting that set-up in a longer fic.
    Gosh, YES.
    I actually really want to know what Amelia would write back to Zelgadis now!

... Well. I wouldn't mind, after all; I ship them too and I am not going to complain about Lina x Gourry XD
    Too true! Gotta love those shippy moments

It's actually a pretty good idea... I might even get some ideas of that! *running in circles*
    It's fun but it can be challenging too.

Gosh, YES.
    I actually really want to know what Amelia would write back to Zelgadis now!
    I just thought it was a really fun set-up and I could see that supporting cast being fun to work with. Especially if Amelia and Stella met.

Too true! Gotta love those shippy moments
    Come to think about it: I really wouldn't mind more Xelfi pictures. But, real pictures, not fanart. Hilarious, sweet, love-hate moments... I don't care. I love them all XD

It's fun but it can be challenging too.
    True. Maybe that's why I pretty much never do that... I'd probably lose my patience when looking for the perfect picture.

I just thought it was a really fun set-up and I could see that supporting cast being fun to work with. Especially if Amelia and Stella met.
    It would a catfight, I bet. You could also hint more couples [*cough*Xelfi, which you like so much*cough*] in one fanfic!

Come to think about it: I really wouldn't mind more Xelfi pictures. But, real pictures, not fanart. Hilarious, sweet, love-hate moments... I don't care. I love them all XD
    I wish there was some more nice official art. I love Lina to death, I really do, but she just eats up official art. It's all of her. If the others are there, they're usually standing behind her or something. There are very few solo and couple shots of the others when you compare the massive amount of Lina-based official art.

It's like... come on... the others are popular too. Other series manage to have good quality official art of even minor characters with fan followings

True. Maybe that's why I pretty much never do that... I'd probably lose my patience when looking for the perfect picture.
    You can be a lot freer about believability when you're putting stuff together to make a banner or an avatar. When it's a full-on fake screenshot, it's harder to get it authentic. Like this banner I made:

It's obviously *not* authentic, but it still makes a cute combo. If I tried to make it like a fake screenshot it'd be more difficult.

It would a catfight, I bet. You could also hint more couples [*cough*Xelfi, which you like so much*cough*] in one fanfic!
    XD Amelia would win.

It's pretty much a given that I'd mention them. In A Little Opposition, my Zelgadis/Amelia, Lina/Gourry fic, I specifically didn't bring in Xellos or Filia because I knew they'd just take over the fic like they always do. Even still, I managed to make like... three or four references to them. :P

I wish there was some more nice official art. I love Lina to death, I really do, but she just eats up official art. It's all of her. If the others are there, they're usually standing behind her or something. There are very few solo and couple shots of the others when you compare the massive amount of Lina-based official art.

It's like... come on... the others are popular too. Other series manage to have good quality official art of even minor characters with fan followings
    Gosh, that is true. I think I didn't really see it since I don't use a lot of official art - I use screenshots for graphics most of the time - and if I do search for official art... Well, I only look for Lina x Gourry then XD

But, I just saw how - uh - 'big' she looks on every group shot. I wish they would all look the same, I mean, not one of them being huge and the others small D:

You can be a lot freer about believability when you're putting stuff together to make a banner or an avatar. When it's a full-on fake screenshot, it's harder to get it authentic. Like this banner I made:

It's obviously *not* authentic, but it still makes a cute combo. If I tried to make it like a fake screenshot it'd be more difficult.
    Awww. That's a really sweet banner, it gives a good example of how you can make your own shipping moments too ^_^

XD Amelia would win.
    We knew JUSTICE would survive :P

It's pretty much a given that I'd mention them. In A Little Opposition, my Zelgadis/Amelia, Lina/Gourry fic, I specifically didn't bring in Xellos or Filia because I knew they'd just take over the fic like they always do. Even still, I managed to make like... three or four references to them. :P
    ... I have to read that fanfic NOW. XD
    Oh god, it must be hard to write it then. "Oh, just one reference wouldn't matter. Who cares about two? Or three? Four can still make it. Or fi- *shot"

Gosh, that is true. I think I didn't really see it since I don't use a lot of official art - I use screenshots for graphics most of the time - and if I do search for official art... Well, I only look for Lina x Gourry then XD

But, I just saw how - uh - 'big' she looks on every group shot. I wish they would all look the same, I mean, not one of them being huge and the others small D:
    What can I say? I guess Lina's a ham

But this is the kinda show where every characters got a lot of love out there in the world of fandom. It shouldn't be all Lina all the time.

Awww. That's a really sweet banner, it gives a good example of how you can make your own shipping moments too ^_^
    ...And then there's this:

...I'll go stand in the corner now.

... I have to read that fanfic NOW. XD
    Oh god, it must be hard to write it then. "Oh, just one reference wouldn't matter. Who cares about two? Or three? Four can still make it. Or fi- *shot"
    Yay~ Here's the link if you haven't found it already.

XD Yeah... I'd plan to do *one* reference from the beginning... the others just... happened!

I've finally started watching Slayers Revolution! I saw a really cute (and funny) Lina/Gourry moment, but I'm not taking screenshots yet since this is the first time I'm watching.

What can I say? I guess Lina's a ham

But this is the kinda show where every characters got a lot of love out there in the world of fandom. It shouldn't be all Lina all the time.
    Yep. I was surprised about much Zelgadis/Amelia/Gourry/Name then all... there was instead of just Lina.
    That makes me pretty happy though.

...And then there's this:

...I'll go stand in the corner now.
    LOL. You have to know that for a moment I thought it was real, because I saw the picture first.
    That's just awesome though!

Yay~ Here's the link if you haven't found it already.
    Yup, I found it in your signature and OH MY GOD it's so awesome. I love all the A/Z and L/G moments!

XD Yeah... I'd plan to do *one* reference from the beginning... the others just... happened!
    It just goes automatic, I guess? :P

I've finally started watching Slayers Revolution! I saw a really cute (and funny) Lina/Gourry moment, but I'm not taking screenshots yet since this is the first time I'm watching.
    Oh la la. Lina x Gourry. *drools*
    Have fun watching, I will see the screenshots someday! XD

LOL. You have to know that for a moment I thought it was real, because I saw the picture first.
    That's just awesome though!
    XD He's offering to 'give her a hand'.

...I get up to too much mischief, I swear. Still, making fake screenshots is fun. Maybe I'll make some more.

Yup, I found it in your signature and OH MY GOD it's so awesome. I love all the A/Z and L/G moments!
    *slaps forehead* I forgot it was in my sig! That's what happens when you change sigs once a week @_@

Glad you like it!

It just goes automatic, I guess? :P
    I have them on my brain like crazy. There have been a few times when I've been talking with people in real life about completely different things that I open my mouth and start to say "Xe-" and then stop myself. XD

Oh la la. Lina x Gourry. *drools*
    Have fun watching, I will see the screenshots someday! XD
    I hope I can do it soon! I want some pretty Revolution/Evolution-R graphics!

XD He's offering to 'give her a hand'.

...I get up to too much mischief, I swear. Still, making fake screenshots is fun. Maybe I'll make some more.
    'Give her a hand'. Yeah, right!

Well I think you did such a good job because you took two completely different pictures, 'smashed' them together and made your own - May I call it Lina x Gourry? Gourry did the same after all! - shipping moment 8D

*slaps forehead* I forgot it was in my sig! That's what happens when you change sigs once a week @_@

Glad you like it!
    Maybe that's why I stick with signatures for so long... Hm.

I'm still only at chapter 9 or something, but I think it's awesome.
        Spoiler:- Before somebody slaps me, let's keep it in a spoiler.:

I have them on my brain like crazy. There have been a few times when I've been talking with people in real life about completely different things that I open my mouth and start to say "Xe-" and then stop myself. XD
    LOL are you serious? That's just ... I thought I was worse, until I heard that.

I hope I can do it soon! I want some pretty Revolution/Evolution-R graphics!
    I'm pretty sure they have a lot of nice moments as well, so it won't be too hard, I hope!

'Give her a hand'. Yeah, right!

Well I think you did such a good job because you took two completely different pictures, 'smashed' them together and made your own - May I call it Lina x Gourry? Gourry did the same after all! - shipping moment 8D
    XD And that time was Xellos's fault too!

If I'm gonna do more fake screenshots I'm gonna need to remember to take some shots of pure background. I don't usually think to do that when I'm taking screenshots, but fake screenshots need backgrounds!

I'm still only at chapter 9 or something, but I think it's awesome.
    XD I <3 Great Aunt Myrtle.

LOL are you serious? That's just ... I thought I was worse, until I heard that.
    I've gotta find some way of covering for myself...

Me: Xe-

Other Person: ??

Me: Xe-... Xenophobia.

Other Person: What?

Me: Xenophobia. I was just thinking that like... it's too bad that some people have xenophobia.

Other Person: What on earth does that have to do with what we were talking about?

Me: ...Absolutely nothing.

...I still look crazy!

I'm pretty sure they have a lot of nice moments as well, so it won't be too hard, I hope!
    Yep. Too bad I won't get any shots of Filia though *hangs head* Oh well, there's still Xellos.

XD And that time was Xellos's fault too!

If I'm gonna do more fake screenshots I'm gonna need to remember to take some shots of pure background. I don't usually think to do that when I'm taking screenshots, but fake screenshots need backgrounds!
    LOL. What does Xellos have with - nevermind.

I forget about backgrounds all the time *slaps forehead* Maybe I'm more interested in the characters?

XD I <3 Great Aunt Myrtle.
    She sure knows how to get her tasks done!

I've gotta find some way of covering for myself...

Me: Xe-

Other Person: ??

Me: Xe-... Xenophobia.

Other Person: What?

Me: Xenophobia. I was just thinking that like... it's too bad that some people have xenophobia.

Other Person: What on earth does that have to do with what we were talking about?

Me: ...Absolutely nothing.

...I still look crazy!
    Xenophobia? My god XD
    At least: You need to know what to do if you really want to talk about Xellos/Filia, anytime!

Yep. Too bad I won't get any shots of Filia though *hangs head* Oh well, there's still Xellos.
    ... But. But then you'd need somebody else to be paired up with Xellos! Noo!

LOL. What does Xellos have with - nevermind.

I forget about backgrounds all the time *slaps forehead* Maybe I'm more interested in the characters?
    I think that's natural. You wouldn't get a real anime background unless you were going to use it for something.

... But. But then you'd need somebody else to be paired up with Xellos! Noo!
    NEVAR. I could never pair him with anyone else! He'll just have to be by his lonesome in Revo/Evo graphics ;_;

By the way, I've updated with chapter 3 of Legal Matter: From Now On and I've added screenshots from episodes 7 and 8 to the screenshot gallery.

I think that's natural. You wouldn't get a real anime background unless you were going to use it for something.
    *nods* Well, the backgrounds for my wallpapers are always a pain, I can't seem to fill them :P

NEVAR. I could never pair him with anyone else! He'll just have to be by his lonesome in Revo/Evo graphics ;_;
    XD
    ... Or you just paste Filia somewhere between 'em? She wouldn't miss it then ^_^

By the way, I've updated with chapter 3 of Legal Matter: From Now On and I've added screenshots from episodes 7 and 8 to the screenshot gallery.
    Oh, I have to read, but I'm still with A Little Opposition and I'm not going to stop 'til I'm done!
    + *claps* for the great work on the screenshots!

I also have to get some more screenshots... Sorry, people D:

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast