Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Slayers General Shipping Thread

*nods* Well, the backgrounds for my wallpapers are always a pain, I can't seem to fill them :P
    I wouldn't use screenshot backgrounds on a wallpaper unless I cleaned them up substantially. Or maybe I just can't get big enough screenshots to make it worthwhile.

XD
    ... Or you just paste Filia somewhere between 'em? She wouldn't miss it then ^_^
    I would, but there's been a art shift between TRY and Revolution/evolution-R so it wouldn't look that natural. I might redraw screenshots so I can mix and match the seasons more easily though, like I did in the Beloved Enemy Forums banner.

Oh, I have to read, but I'm still with A Little Opposition and I'm not going to stop 'til I'm done!
    + *claps* for the great work on the screenshots!
    XD At least I'm being a busy, busy bee! Yay!

I wouldn't use screenshot backgrounds on a wallpaper unless I cleaned them up substantially. Or maybe I just can't get big enough screenshots to make it worthwhile.
    I think I have one of them? But it was because I liked the background of it, for all my other wallpapers I had to do something else ;-;

I would, but there's been a art shift between TRY and Revolution/evolution-R so it wouldn't look that natural. I might redraw screenshots so I can mix and match the seasons more easily though, like I did in the Beloved Enemy Forums banner.
    I THOUGHT that I was getting crazy because I was like: ... Lina changed, right? but at least I'm not the only one now! XD
    Isn't that a lot of work though, all the redrawing? D:

XD At least I'm being a busy, busy bee! Yay!
    Yup, you seem to be very busy all the time :P Lots of projects going, I guess!

This post is brought to you by...
        Spoiler:- JUSTICE:
    Last edited by Esmerry; 10th February 2011 at 3:45 PM.

"Even though their styles are totally different, they work well together."

I THOUGHT that I was getting crazy because I was like: ... Lina changed, right? but at least I'm not the only one now! XD
    Isn't that a lot of work though, all the redrawing? D:
    Nope, it definitely changed. To be honest... I liked it better before. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad the lighting and color quality in the anime improved. It really makes me itch to get going with art from it. But it just looks a little more cutesy to me than it looked in past seasons. Faces a little plumper, Lina with her little fang, etc. I thought they were growing older not younger. Oh well.

Yup, you seem to be very busy all the time :P Lots of projects going, I guess!
    Yes indeed! Once I finish watching Revo/evo-R I want to start another Zelgadis/Amelia project.

JUSTICE
    XD Oh, Mister Zelgadis... just accept the power of JUSTICE!

Nope, it definitely changed. To be honest... I liked it better before. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad the lighting and color quality in the anime improved. It really makes me itch to get going with art from it. But it just looks a little more cutesy to me than it looked in past seasons. Faces a little plumper, Lina with her little fang, etc. I thought they were growing older not younger. Oh well.
    I thought Lina and everyone else looked fine in TV/NEXT/TRY and I was pretty shocked when I first saw the Revolution ones. I do like them, even though I didn't even care that much about colour & lighting.

Yes indeed! Once I finish watching Revo/evo-R I want to start another Zelgadis/Amelia project.
    Ohhh. I can't wait :P
    How often do you watch a new episode, if you already have plans for when you're done? =o

XD Oh, Mister Zelgadis... just accept the power of JUSTICE!
    What would be world be without JUSTICE! Zelgadis, you don't want to know. Accept it. Now.

I thought Lina and everyone else looked fine in TV/NEXT/TRY and I was pretty shocked when I first saw the Revolution ones. I do like them, even though I didn't even care that much about colour & lighting.
    Yeah... it's not so much disliking the new style as that I liked the old one better.

Ohhh. I can't wait :P
    How often do you watch a new episode, if you already have plans for when you're done? =o
    I only watch one episode at a time 'cause I like to digest 'em a bit, but as for episodes in a day... that's variable. It could be 0 or it could be 4 or more. It just depends. Right now I'm halfway through Revolution.

When I'm done I'm either thinking of doing that Letters Never Sent set-up in a larger story or, more likely, a mystery story involving Zelgadis being a detective.

What would be world be without JUSTICE! Zelgadis, you don't want to know. Accept it. Now.
    He's gotta admit... Amelia just rocks out with the JUSTICE. She's a super cool girl :P

Yeah... it's not so much disliking the new style as that I liked the old one better.
    Maybe it also has to do a little bit with the fact that you're really used to the previous look? =O

I only watch one episode at a time 'cause I like to digest 'em a bit, but as for episodes in a day... that's variable. It could be 0 or it could be 4 or more. It just depends. Right now I'm halfway through Revolution.
    Oh, well then you still have a lot of Slayers adventures to watch if you're just halfway ^_^

Hm hm, I understand. I waste most of my time by rewatching stuff though, not new episodes.

When I'm done I'm either thinking of doing that Letters Never Sent set-up in a larger story or, more likely, a mystery story involving Zelgadis being a detective.
    I want to read it then, since I enjoyed the last one so much. I can't wait already :P
    Ooh, sounds mysterious!

He's gotta admit... Amelia just rocks out with the JUSTICE. She's a super cool girl :P
    She knows how to let everybody know that JUSTICE is the one & only thing in life. And that it'll survive everything. And that she's just... all JUSTICE? XD
    Last edited by Esmerry; 11th February 2011 at 2:41 PM.

Maybe it also has to do a little bit with the fact that you're really used to the previous look? =O
    Could be. I think it's more because I don't like it when things get too cutesy.

Oh, well then you still have a lot of Slayers adventures to watch if you're just halfway ^_^

Hm hm, I understand. I waste most of my time by rewatching stuff though, not new episodes.
    That's how I've spent most of my time up until now. It's just that I do want to start another Zel/Amelia project and I don't feel right about doing so unless I watch the new stuff. Kinda want to make sure I have all the information I can, I guess.

I want to read it then, since I enjoyed the last one so much. I can't wait already :P
    Ooh, sounds mysterious!
    I'll have to do a whole lotta planning before I can even start, but I'm hoping it'll be fun!

She knows how to let everybody know that JUSTICE is the one & only thing in life. And that it'll survive everything. And that she's just... all JUSTICE? XD
    See, Zelgadis just has to learn to appreciate that!

Could be. I think it's more because I don't like it when things get too cutesy.
    That's true! I found a scan of magazine and it had Lina & Gourry in it, and I first thought it was because of the way they were drawed because they looked really cute.
    ... Until I realised they actually look like that.

That's how I've spent most of my time up until now. It's just that I do want to start another Zel/Amelia project and I don't feel right about doing so unless I watch the new stuff. Kinda want to make sure I have all the information I can, I guess.
    Yup. Are you planning or putting spoilers in to them? I feel like I need to watch everything before I even plan on reading something with a spoiler in it. :P

I'll have to do a whole lotta planning before I can even start, but I'm hoping it'll be fun!
    Ahh yeah. I'm pretty sure it'll be fun though! At least, writing is fun [most of the time]!

See, Zelgadis just has to learn to appreciate that!
    ... It is taking him long to appreciate that, though.

That's true! I found a scan of magazine and it had Lina & Gourry in it, and I first thought it was because of the way they were drawed because they looked really cute.
    ... Until I realised they actually look like that.
    Yep, yep... it's a little too... chibi for me.

Yup. Are you planning or putting spoilers in to them? I feel like I need to watch everything before I even plan on reading something with a spoiler in it. :P
    They probably will have Revo/Evo-R spoilers in 'em to be honest.

Ahh yeah. I'm pretty sure it'll be fun though! At least, writing is fun [most of the time]!
    XD 'Most of the time' indeed!

... It is taking him long to appreciate that, though.
    Well... maybe he's starting too. Toward the end of TRY during the Darkstar attack he asked her to sing a song about JUSTICE.

Yep, yep... it's a little too... chibi for me.
    Darn, I love chibi so much XD Even though that doesn't change my opinion on their new looks.

They probably will have Revo/Evo-R spoilers in 'em to be honest.
    Hmm that means I'm not allowed to click on any link that directs me to the fanfic then.
    ... Unless it comes out after I've watched all of them, which I highly doubt.

XD 'Most of the time' indeed!
    I do love reading them though :P I love reading which awesome ideas other people have about shippings.

Well... maybe he's starting too. Toward the end of TRY during the Darkstar attack he asked her to sing a song about JUSTICE.
    XD He'll have to get used to all the JUSTICE stuff when he's a prince! *hint hint*

Spoiler:- Spoiler @ A little opposition:

Darn, I love chibi so much XD Even though that doesn't change my opinion on their new looks.
    Chibi is lovely... just in moderation.

Hmm that means I'm not allowed to click on any link that directs me to the fanfic then.
    ... Unless it comes out after I've watched all of them, which I highly doubt.
    Well, considering I have nothing more than vague ideas at this point and won't get into any major planning until after I finish Revo/Evo-r (and who knows how long both those things will take), I might not start it until after you've seen it.

I do love reading them though :P I love reading which awesome ideas other people have about shippings.
    Well thanks! This fanfiction thing is a lot of fun

XD He'll have to get used to all the JUSTICE stuff when he's a prince! *hint hint*
    He better!

Spoiler @ A little opposition
    XD There are those Xellia references... I really can't resist. Speaking of dancing, I think my BEST dancing scene was in the Oracle's Wish where Xellos and Filia danced a drunken dance of HATE.

Chibi is lovely... just in moderation.
    They seem so cute that I want to hug them! :3
    Anyway. Most of the time, some chibis are pretty creepy.

Well, considering I have nothing more than vague ideas at this point and won't get into any major planning until after I finish Revo/Evo-r (and who knows how long both those things will take), I might not start it until after you've seen it.
    Yay, I somehow hope so! ^_^ At least I wouldn't have to wait then. But I wouldn't mind it if it would be out earlier though.

Well thanks! This fanfiction thing is a lot of fun
    *nods* And sometimes it wants me to like the ship even better.
    It DOES work.

He better!
    If not, we still have the Hammer of Justice...

XD There are those Xellia references... I really can't resist. Speaking of dancing, I think my BEST dancing scene was in the Oracle's Wish where Xellos and Filia danced a drunken dance of HATE.
    ...Drunken dance of hate ... ?
    That sounds really Xellos x Filia though.
    Ma-aaan, why do things like 'the drunken dance of hate' want me to read it already?

They seem so cute that I want to hug them! :3
    Anyway. Most of the time, some chibis are pretty creepy.
    True on both counts.

Yay, I somehow hope so! ^_^ At least I wouldn't have to wait then. But I wouldn't mind it if it would be out earlier though.
    Yep, yep. I can't say anything for sure now. It'll happen when it happens.

*nods* And sometimes it wants me to like the ship even better.
    It DOES work.
    I actually hardly ever read fanfiction, but I write a lot. And writing does that too... it's kinda like... communing with the pairing. *sounds like a weirdo*

...Drunken dance of hate ... ?
    That sounds really Xellos x Filia though.
    Ma-aaan, why do things like 'the drunken dance of hate' want me to read it already?
    It was. SUCH. a fun chapter to write.

font credit.
    Happy - Happy - Happy Valentine's day to everyone!
    I hope everyone has a great day with lots of love!
    And I hope all the love & shippings will continue! <3

Oh and I apologize SO MUCH for not putting Martina & Zangulus and Xellos & Filia [sweatdrop] in the banner, but it didn't fit ;-;

I actually hardly ever read fanfiction, but I write a lot. And writing does that too... it's kinda like... communing with the pairing. *sounds like a weirdo*
    At least, I can still follow it XD If you write fanfiction yourself, you can do whatever you like though.
    Oh. La. La.

It was. SUCH. a fun chapter to write.
    I'm sure I'll start reading it soon! But such an awesome Lina x Gourry fanfic got me so I had to stop reading yours, but I only need to read one more chapter before I can turn back to A little Opposition *dances*,

Happy - Happy - Happy Valentine's day to everyone!
    I hope everyone has a great day with lots of love!
    And I hope all the love & shippings will continue! <3

Oh and I apologize SO MUCH for not putting Martina & Zangulus and Xellos & Filia [sweatdrop] in the banner, but it didn't fit ;-;
    Eee! It's so pretty! I love the images you chose to combine.

As for my Valentine's Day contribution, I wrote another Xellos/Filia Summer Nights oneshot. It continues where my last one, Clipped Wings, left off. This one's called Totally Smashed and it's posted up in the Shipping Fanfiction section with my other ones.

I'm sure I'll start reading it soon! But such an awesome Lina x Gourry fanfic got me so I had to stop reading yours, but I only need to read one more chapter before I can turn back to A little Opposition *dances*,
    Alrighty! There's some LxG stuff in later chapters that I think you're gonna like.

Eee! It's so pretty! I love the images you chose to combine.
    D'aww thats really sweet to say! Thank you! ^_^

As for my Valentine's Day contribution, I wrote another Xellos/Filia Summer Nights oneshot. It continues where my last one, Clipped Wings, left off. This one's called Totally Smashed and it's posted up in the Shipping Fanfiction section with my other ones.
    Ooh, oneshots! Well, the other Lina x Gourry fanfic was done [and I already continued reading in A little Opposition :P] and I don't think a oneshot could be wrong. Let me go read it *poofs to shipping fanfiction section*

Alrighty! There's some LxG stuff in later chapters that I think you're gonna like.
    Say Lina and Gourry and I'll be there. Hmmhm, makes me curious, though. But first: need to finish a little opposition!

Ooh, oneshots! Well, the other Lina x Gourry fanfic was done [and I already continued reading in A little Opposition :P] and I don't think a oneshot could be wrong. Let me go read it *poofs to shipping fanfiction section*
    Yay~ and ooooh teleportation!

Say Lina and Gourry and I'll be there. Hmmhm, makes me curious, though. But first: need to finish a little opposition!
    Yeah, I was talking about A Little Opposition. Lina and Gourry get themselves into a pretty crazy situation

I oughta post up more screenshots today or something and quit being so fandom lazy.

Yay~ and ooooh teleportation!
    I read it yesterday and LOL, Xellos thought he was unable to get drunk.
    ... Didn't think so!

Yeah, I was talking about A Little Opposition. Lina and Gourry get themselves into a pretty crazy situation
        Spoiler:- Spoiler. Yeah.:

I oughta post up more screenshots today or something and quit being so fandom lazy.
    I need to get some more screenshots too, but stuff that has to be done gets me. ;-;

I read it yesterday and LOL, Xellos thought he was unable to get drunk.
    ... Didn't think so!
    XD He did a surprisingly good job with it!

Spoiler. Yeah.
    Yay! I'm glad you liked it~

I need to get some more screenshots too, but stuff that has to be done gets me. ;-;
    Too true. I haven't gotten to watch any Revolution or do any more screenshotting sessions for TRY this week. Right now I'm ruminating on possibly continuing where 'Totally Smashed' left off and working on From Now On's next chapter, so that's my Xellia content for right now.

Also there's An offiicial Filia figurine that comes with a mini-Xellos figurine ('Cause they're a couple, damn it!) on eBay right now. I want it... but I don't know if I want to spend 46$ (or more) on it. Then again, my birthday is coming up... so maybe I should treat myself. Still seems like too much money to me though...

XD He did a surprisingly good job with it!
    Drinking to forget all the 'bad' things Filia said about him... Hmm..

Yay! I'm glad you liked it~
    I really, really did. I'm pretty sad it's over now, even though it had 28 chapters!

Too true. I haven't gotten to watch any Revolution or do any more screenshotting sessions for TRY this week. Right now I'm ruminating on possibly continuing where 'Totally Smashed' left off and working on From Now On's next chapter, so that's my Xellia content for right now.
    Darn! All the stupid stuff that has to be done. *pats*
    I'm sure there will be soon a relax moment!

Also there's An offiicial Filia figurine that comes with a mini-Xellos figurine ('Cause they're a couple, damn it!) on eBay right now. I want it... but I don't know if I want to spend 46$ (or more) on it. Then again, my birthday is coming up... so maybe I should treat myself. Still seems like too much money to me though...
    *drool* I hope you decice to get it! It looks SO cute, I didn't even know there were Slayers figures ;-;

Drinking to forget all the 'bad' things Filia said about him... Hmm..
    Like a jilted lover :P

I really, really did. I'm pretty sad it's over now, even though it had 28 chapters!
    That one was tough going, so I'm actually glad it's finished and under my belt :P But I do miss writing Z/A... and even L/G which is a little harder for me for some reason.

Darn! All the stupid stuff that has to be done. *pats*
    I'm sure there will be soon a relax moment!
    Nothin' but chaos 'til summer! Well, maybe not, but that's what it seems like sometimes. Maybe next term will be less of a pain.

*drool* I hope you decice to get it! It looks SO cute, I didn't even know there were Slayers figures ;-;
    I ended up not getting it, the price just wasn't right. I'll keep a look out though and see if figurines like that pop up again. I did get a couple of pencil boards with Xellos and Filia on them though ^^

That one was tough going, so I'm actually glad it's finished and under my belt :P But I do miss writing Z/A... and even L/G which is a little harder for me for some reason.
    I love them both so I'll always be waiting for new stuff :P DARN why is L/G the hard one!
    I blame myself too. I really have to write a story for my loved Slayers couples.

Nothin' but chaos 'til summer! Well, maybe not, but that's what it seems like sometimes. Maybe next term will be less of a pain.
    Mhm summer... I want summer so bad now! I hope it is for you, though *pats*

I ended up not getting it, the price just wasn't right. I'll keep a look out though and see if figurines like that pop up again. I did get a couple of pencil boards with Xellos and Filia on them though ^^
    D'aww. Too bad! Even though, I wouldn't even mind if you'd post more of them whenever they pop up, because I just like their looking and I've never seen them before. So they're quite special for me!

I love them both so I'll always be waiting for new stuff :P DARN why is L/G the hard one!
    I blame myself too. I really have to write a story for my loved Slayers couples.
    It's all X/F all the time right now though :P

Mhm summer... I want summer so bad now! I hope it is for you, though *pats*
    Thanks! More free time = more writing time!

D'aww. Too bad! Even though, I wouldn't even mind if you'd post more of them whenever they pop up, because I just like their looking and I've never seen them before. So they're quite special for me!
    You bet. I definitely want to keep a closer track of what's available ...and hopefully not bankrupt myself doing so :P

Just a quick glance now shows a cute Zelgadis/Amelia pencilboard. But there's too much Xellos/Lina doujinshi for this Xelfi shipper's taste... *continues looking* Gaav x Xellos? Perhaps I should stop loooking now...

It's all X/F all the time right now though :P
    That's okay, I guess, at least we have a big Xelfi fan out of here :P

Thanks! More free time = more writing time!
    Oh lalala! I actually started a Z/A oneshot yesterday, I had some ideas for it and I'll see how it turns out

You bet. I definitely want to keep a closer track of what's available ...and hopefully not bankrupt myself doing so :P
    XD You have a lot of Xellos/Filia stuff already?

Just a quick glance now shows a cute Zelgadis/Amelia pencilboard. But there's too much Xellos/Lina doujinshi for this Xelfi shipper's taste... *continues looking* Gaav x Xellos? Perhaps I should stop loooking now...
    GOSH. Want it. I might slap Xellos/Lina though. 'Dislike' is the most friendly thing I have to say about it.
    ... I see Lina and Gourry on a Pencil Board? DARN.

That's okay, I guess, at least we have a big Xelfi fan out of here :P
    Yep, yep, yep. Xelfi fans are very devoted.

Oh lalala! I actually started a Z/A oneshot yesterday, I had some ideas for it and I'll see how it turns out
    Awesome! Good luck with that!

XD You have a lot of Xellos/Filia stuff already?
    Nah, I've got zero merch which makes me sad. I just got an account of eBay to change that.

GOSH. Want it. I might slap Xellos/Lina though. 'Dislike' is the most friendly thing I have to say about it.
    ... I see Lina and Gourry on a Pencil Board? DARN
    Probably better if I don't browse the doujinshi at all XD Though I did see a cute Xelfi non-adult one yesterday.

I wrote a Xellos/Filia drabble for the Truth or Dare thread. It ain't much, but I might as well link it: Shadow Puppetry.

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast