Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Slayers General Shipping Thread

Not!

Haha, that's true. All the cute tease moments are adorable!

I have the same sometimes, until there's a switch in my mind and I figure out how to write the story.

Actually, now you're saying it... Physical contact isn't their strongest point. Lina and Gourry have a loooooot of physical contact, especially when it comes to food or when they're teasing each other about something. But, Xellos and Filia are teasing eachother a lot too... And they don't have a lot of physical contact! Maybe it's a Lina/Gourry thing. And their love. Or maybe Xellos and Filia just don't like a lot of physical contact, especially since they like making comments...

They finally made it and took the step to physical contact! *clap clap clap*
    Yeah, I'm hoping to get some inspiration on that front soon. Gotta finish writing something else first though.

Well, I think it's kinda like... well, Xellos doesn't have that agressive streak that Filia has so I don't think he'd really get like that. Unless he wanted to weird her out. The suspicious one is Filia. It's easy to see her roughhousing, in fact, she does with Lina every so often when Lina's behavior is really irking her. But she doesn't usually do it with Xellos despite the fact that Xellos irks her more than anyone else. I guess there could be a lot of reasons for this (and more than one might be true), but I like to think she's a little... wary of doing something like that, even if it was motivated by aggression. Because on a subconscious level she senses the FIERY SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN THEM THAT LURKS JUST BELOW THE SURFACE!!! ...Or she thinks he's icky. So she wouldn't really do the roughhousing thing unless she was drunk or he really pushed her over the edge (like when she destroyed that town when she was trying to squash him...)

There's actually another really good fanart for that: http://aranelfealoss.deviantart.com/...07063#/d2sr333

...Oh! And back on the subject of wine, I love this Lina/Gourry fanart: http://prettio.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ahe4z

Yes. There was a lot of physical contact there. In the form of adorable cuddling!

Love is in the battlefield air, with Zelgadis/Amelia!

Yup yup! Spread the Slayers love
    It's a weird place for love to blossom, but let's go with it!

Yeah, I'm hoping to get some inspiration on that front soon. Gotta finish writing something else first though.

Well, I think it's kinda like... well, Xellos doesn't have that agressive streak that Filia has so I don't think he'd really get like that. Unless he wanted to weird her out. The suspicious one is Filia. It's easy to see her roughhousing, in fact, she does with Lina every so often when Lina's behavior is really irking her. But she doesn't usually do it with Xellos despite the fact that Xellos irks her more than anyone else. I guess there could be a lot of reasons for this (and more than one might be true), but I like to think she's a little... wary of doing something like that, even if it was motivated by aggression. Because on a subconscious level she senses the FIERY SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN THEM THAT LURKS JUST BELOW THE SURFACE!!! ...Or she thinks he's icky. So she wouldn't really do the roughhousing thing unless she was drunk or he really pushed her over the edge (like when she destroyed that town when she was trying to squash him...)

There's actually another really good fanart for that: http://aranelfealoss.deviantart.com/...07063#/d2sr333

...Oh! And back on the subject of wine, I love this Lina/Gourry fanart: http://prettio.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ahe4z

Yes. There was a lot of physical contact there. In the form of adorable cuddling!
    It will just come out of nowhere, I guess!

Oh my god XD I'm pretty sure Filia wants to make physical contact, but I think she's a little bit afraid to do that. Maybe because everyone thinks that enemies like them don't make physical contact even though everyone sees they're attracted to each other. Speaking of, I think Xellos would make physical contact earlier then Filia. Wouldn't she use the 'he's icky so no way I'm making physical contact with him' as an [very very bad] excuse? Or maybe she really thinks he's icky. But I doubt that.
    ... Oh, and, if you'd put them in a very small room, then lock the door and throw the key away, I bet they wouldn't be able keep their paws of each other.

The fanart is awesome! <3 Drunk L/G for the win!

I wouldn't mind if they would've done that a few more times. Speaking of! How would they react if they'd meet each other again? They should've made a Filia comeback.

It's a weird place for love to blossom, but let's go with it!
    As long as it stays a little shippy here and there, I don't mind :P

"Even though their styles are totally different, they work well together."

It will just come out of nowhere, I guess!

Oh my god XD I'm pretty sure Filia wants to make physical contact, but I think she's a little bit afraid to do that. Maybe because everyone thinks that enemies like them don't make physical contact even though everyone sees they're attracted to each other. Speaking of, I think Xellos would make physical contact earlier then Filia. Wouldn't she use the 'he's icky so no way I'm making physical contact with him' as an [very very bad] excuse? Or maybe she really thinks he's icky. But I doubt that.
    ... Oh, and, if you'd put them in a very small room, then lock the door and throw the key away, I bet they wouldn't be able keep their paws of each other.

The fanart is awesome! <3 Drunk L/G for the win!

I wouldn't mind if they would've done that a few more times. Speaking of! How would they react if they'd meet each other again? They should've made a Filia comeback.
    Hopefully inspiration will come soon!

I think she wants to as well. Both in the aforementioned simmering-under-the-surface-sexual-tension way, and in that she'd really like to smack that smile off his face. But she doesn't even do that (she's punched both Zelgadis and Gourry and they've done much less to annoy her), because I think she senses it means more than what's on the surface.

I definitely agree that Xellos would make the first move. Oddly enough, Xellos, the monster, the inhuman creature who's not supposed to love anyone let alone a dragon, seems like by the midway point in the series that he's already beginning to accept that he has feelings for her.

I'd like to think that, but the problem with these two is that they're hard to trap. They can teleport and all ;_;

XD Gourry cracks me up.

Too true! I want my Filia back! ...I guess their reactions to meeting again in the series would kind of depend on whether or not Xellos pops in to visit her at her shop occasionally or not.

As long as it stays a little shippy here and there, I don't mind :P
    Yep~<3 Slayers shippings are the best!

Hopefully inspiration will come soon!

I think she wants to as well. Both in the aforementioned simmering-under-the-surface-sexual-tension way, and in that she'd really like to smack that smile off his face. But she doesn't even do that (she's punched both Zelgadis and Gourry and they've done much less to annoy her), because I think she senses it means more than what's on the surface.

I definitely agree that Xellos would make the first move. Oddly enough, Xellos, the monster, the inhuman creature who's not supposed to love anyone let alone a dragon, seems like by the midway point in the series that he's already beginning to accept that he has feelings for her.

I'd like to think that, but the problem with these two is that they're hard to trap. They can teleport and all ;_;

XD Gourry cracks me up.

Too true! I want my Filia back! ...I guess their reactions to meeting again in the series would kind of depend on whether or not Xellos pops in to visit her at her shop occasionally or not.
    Music/Sugar is the key... most of the time. At least, it works for me!

I was pretty surprised about the fact that Filia never really slapped Xellos [or maybe I'm really forgetful]. Like, really? If it just stays with stupid comments, there must be something going on. I bet that if she didn't love him, she would've slapped him already. [Read: Slapping she doesn't love in a way she loves Xellos] She really has to get over 'no-way-I'm-touching-him'.

Well, you never know with Xellos! Dragon/Mazoku is a pretty rare combination, but that doesn't make their love [even though, like you said, Xellos shouldn't love anyone] less strong. And Xellos prove them all wrong: you can have feelings for someone/a dragon!

GAH, I forgot about that. >_< It seemed so easy! Hmm, we should think of a new trap.

'I love you too, mom' XD

Oh! They should make a Slayers Special:
    'What happens when a Mazoku and a dragon meet again'
    Starring Xellos and Filia!

Yep~<3 Slayers shippings are the best!
    *Runs around in circles* If only all the other people would see... *sob*

Music/Sugar is the key... most of the time. At least, it works for me!

I was pretty surprised about the fact that Filia never really slapped Xellos [or maybe I'm really forgetful]. Like, really? If it just stays with stupid comments, there must be something going on. I bet that if she didn't love him, she would've slapped him already. [Read: Slapping she doesn't love in a way she loves Xellos] She really has to get over 'no-way-I'm-touching-him'.

Well, you never know with Xellos! Dragon/Mazoku is a pretty rare combination, but that doesn't make their love [even though, like you said, Xellos shouldn't love anyone] less strong. And Xellos prove them all wrong: you can have feelings for someone/a dragon!

GAH, I forgot about that. >_< It seemed so easy! Hmm, we should think of a new trap.

'I love you too, mom' XD

Oh! They should make a Slayers Special:
    'What happens when a Mazoku and a dragon meet again'
    Starring Xellos and Filia!
    For me it's showers. *gets super clean whenever she has to write anything* XP

Yeah, considering she wasn't exactly shy about slapping the others, it does seem suspicious. If she had any qualms about touching him, I'd like to think she got over that by the time that TRY was over what wit the... holding-in-her-arms thing and the hostage thing. She could also be worried that trying to hit someone so powerful could be dangerous for her... but... then again, she goes around calling him raw garbage, so I'm not sure how viable that is as an explanation. Even when she did go completely nuts and tried to trample him, he always dodged.

I'd love to see Filia picking on Xellos over the supposed 'no love' aspect. His reaction would be interesting.

There's probably some crazy plot-device that could make them stay in an enclosed space together but... I don't know what it is. The silly answer I've managed to come up with is that the idiots forget that they can teleport because they're too busy arguing XP

A special would be awesome! But honestly, I'd just be happy with a new image of them together.

*Runs around in circles* If only all the other people would see... *sob*
    Maybe someday *looks off into the distance dramatically* Maybe someday...

For me it's showers. *gets super clean whenever she has to write anything* XP

Yeah, considering she wasn't exactly shy about slapping the others, it does seem suspicious. If she had any qualms about touching him, I'd like to think she got over that by the time that TRY was over what wit the... holding-in-her-arms thing and the hostage thing. She could also be worried that trying to hit someone so powerful could be dangerous for her... but... then again, she goes around calling him raw garbage, so I'm not sure how viable that is as an explanation. Even when she did go completely nuts and tried to trample him, he always dodged.

I'd love to see Filia picking on Xellos over the supposed 'no love' aspect. His reaction would be interesting.

There's probably some crazy plot-device that could make them stay in an enclosed space together but... I don't know what it is. The silly answer I've managed to come up with is that the idiots forget that they can teleport because they're too busy arguing XP

A special would be awesome! But honestly, I'd just be happy with a new image of them together.
    Haha, really? I've never heard of that tactic, but maybe I should try taking a shower and immediatly start writing...

I doubt she can go on avoiding touching him. She has to be over that already for such a time =/ And I doubt Xellos would hurt her in a way as slapping back. Or like you said, he'd just dodge.
    So... Filia lets him know how much she hates him by making comments, because she's afraid of making physical contact, but she wants to make physical contact In both ways. with him; She just has to get over her fear!

True, true! They might end up like: 'So, Filia/Xellos, have you fallen in love?' and their discussion would end with: 'That's NONE of your business/That's a secret!' :P

XD Who knows? Maybe that's actually true! Or somehow, in a very magical way, they'd lose their teleport ability.
    ... Maybe the writers have a better idea!

They should make some awesome, HQ Slayers couples art! Including Xellia!

Maybe someday *looks off into the distance dramatically* Maybe someday...
    *Turns on dramatic music, again!* Maybeee somedayy! Maybe someday, you'll all finally seeee!

Haha, really? I've never heard of that tactic, but maybe I should try taking a shower and immediatly start writing...

I doubt she can go on avoiding touching him. She has to be over that already for such a time =/ And I doubt Xellos would hurt her in a way as slapping back. Or like you said, he'd just dodge.
    So... Filia lets him know how much she hates him by making comments, because she's afraid of making physical contact, but she wants to make physical contact In both ways. with him; She just has to get over her fear!

True, true! They might end up like: 'So, Filia/Xellos, have you fallen in love?' and their discussion would end with: 'That's NONE of your business/That's a secret!' :P

XD Who knows? Maybe that's actually true! Or somehow, in a very magical way, they'd lose their teleport ability.
    ... Maybe the writers have a better idea!

They should make some awesome, HQ Slayers couples art! Including Xellia!
    It just... really helps me stop everything so that I can think. Baths too. I don't know... maybe hot water just induces brain activity.

Nah, Xellos wouldn't fight back. He'd either dodge or just block her. He wouldn't want to relieve any of that anger and stress she's accumulated by actually slapping him in the face now would he?

Awww... they're so cute with their denial.

There's gotta be some plot device to make it work. A curse or a metal structure with properties that don't allow teleportation (orihalcon, maybe?) Meh, something would work.

They should. Slayers fans ship HARD and they deserve the art.

It just... really helps me stop everything so that I can think. Baths too. I don't know... maybe hot water just induces brain activity.

Nah, Xellos wouldn't fight back. He'd either dodge or just block her. He wouldn't want to relieve any of that anger and stress she's accumulated by actually slapping him in the face now would he?

Awww... they're so cute with their denial.

There's gotta be some plot device to make it work. A curse or a metal structure with properties that don't allow teleportation (orihalcon, maybe?) Meh, something would work.

They should. Slayers fans ship HARD and they deserve the art.
    Oh, no, I don't have that XD I'm actually not sure what clears my mind completely.. Slayers!

It'd be a very, very painful slap. I doubt it'd end after one slap, she'd just continue!
    ... I can actually imagine Filia running after Xellos, trying to slap him in the face :P

And we all know what they mean when they deny it!

I'm pretty sure the writers would come up with a silly idea, to stop them from teleporting. Deeply inside, they don't want to teleport away when they're locked up in a small room, together of course.

The drawers love them too, don't they? So why don't they draw some more!

Oh, no, I don't have that XD I'm actually not sure what clears my mind completely.. Slayers!

It'd be a very, very painful slap. I doubt it'd end after one slap, she'd just continue!
    ... I can actually imagine Filia running after Xellos, trying to slap him in the face :P

And we all know what they mean when they deny it!

I'm pretty sure the writers would come up with a silly idea, to stop them from teleporting. Deeply inside, they don't want to teleport away when they're locked up in a small room, together of course.

The drawers love them too, don't they? So why don't they draw some more!
    Well, going for walks helps too. I find it hard to just sit there and think, I have to be doing something. But if it's too distracting then it's hard to brainstorm.

Filia used Fury Swipes on Xellos! ...Filia's attack missed!

Actually she might try to punch him instead. She's got a killer right hook as Jillas had to learn the hard way.

Absolutely. *nods*

XD I don't even know what would happy if they did it in the show, but I'm sure it'd be awesome. With a lot of Filia being a drama queen along the way.

And the graphic artists!

I meant to write my 'Not Human' oneshot on Sunday, but I didn't. Then I meant to do it Monday afternoon, but I didn't. ...Today I must do it! *determination*

Well, going for walks helps too. I find it hard to just sit there and think, I have to be doing something. But if it's too distracting then it's hard to brainstorm.

Filia used Fury Swipes on Xellos! ...Filia's attack missed!

Actually she might try to punch him instead. She's got a killer right hook as Jillas had to learn the hard way.

Absolutely. *nods*

XD I don't even know what would happy if they did it in the show, but I'm sure it'd be awesome. With a lot of Filia being a drama queen along the way.

And the graphic artists!

I meant to write my 'Not Human' oneshot on Sunday, but I didn't. Then I meant to do it Monday afternoon, but I didn't. ...Today I must do it! *determination*
    Actually, most of the time I'm doing something, I get a great idea and I start writing immediately! xD It always goes like that.

Or:
    Filia uses Mega Punch on Xellos! The foe's Xellos evaded the attack!

And it's not like anyone is falling for the denies. You can see a bright difference between "I really hate you so I deny it." or "I really love so I deny it."

How will this story end? Is Drama Queen Filia ready to be locked up with her worst enemy, mister Xellos? Or will they kill eachother in anger? Who's surviving? ... And who's not going to? To be continued!

Oh oh - I wouldn't mind a few more very, very shippy graphics. Pretty pretty please? With a cherry on the top?

Aww, so much pressure! But I can't wait for it to be finished either! :P

Actually, most of the time I'm doing something, I get a great idea and I start writing immediately! xD It always goes like that.

Or:
    Filia uses Mega Punch on Xellos! The foe's Xellos evaded the attack!

And it's not like anyone is falling for the denies. You can see a bright difference between "I really hate you so I deny it." or "I really love so I deny it."

How will this story end? Is Drama Queen Filia ready to be locked up with her worst enemy, mister Xellos? Or will they kill eachother in anger? Who's surviving? ... And who's not going to? To be continued!

Oh oh - I wouldn't mind a few more very, very shippy graphics. Pretty pretty please? With a cherry on the top?

Aww, so much pressure! But I can't wait for it to be finished either! :P
    I find it hard to just stop everything... I end up having to do a lot of deliberate planning. Though the nice thing about writing Xellia is that they have so much of a life of their own. You've just got to start their conversation and it's like starting an avalanche XD

XP Even better! ...How did we go from them being rival Pokemon trainers to them actually being Pokemon?

Totally obvious at the marriage shrine.

XD *tunes in to see the thrilling conclusion*

We could always use more shippy graphics!

I finished up Not Human last night and am very pleased with it. The next prompt I've randomly chosen is "No One Has To Know" ...Hmmm... should be interesting

I find it hard to just stop everything... I end up having to do a lot of deliberate planning. Though the nice thing about writing Xellia is that they have so much of a life of their own. You've just got to start their conversation and it's like starting an avalanche XD

XP Even better! ...How did we go from them being rival Pokemon trainers to them actually being Pokemon?

Totally obvious at the marriage shrine.

XD *tunes in to see the thrilling conclusion*

We could always use more shippy graphics!

I finished up Not Human last night and am very pleased with it. The next prompt I've randomly chosen is "No One Has To Know" ...Hmmm... should be interesting
    Yup! *nods* I actually think a lot of people can just keep on writing a conversation between them. You know their personalities and maybe you also know somebody you hate/love in real life! :P and how they react in special situations, so you can just start a conversation. I'm pretty sure that it doesn't really matter where you start. Even if you start with: "Xellos, what are you eating for dinner?" you can still write an awesome fanfic! :P

... Ehm.
    PkMn trainer Filia used transform!
    Rival Xellos used transform!

PkMn trainer Filia transformed into Dragonair!
    Rival Xellos transformed into Haunter!

I doubt Dragonair can learn Mega Punch, though.

Yep! I still believe in the fact that a lot people who deny their love are actually 100% in love!

I still have to come up with the end... Hmm...
    Don't forget: next Tuesday! Stay tuned!
    I'm just saying something XD And I'm not promising anything either!

You can never have too much shipping graphics! Speaking of, I need to take a lot of new screenshots too.

*click* I hope it'll surprise me!

Yup! *nods* I actually think a lot of people can just keep on writing a conversation between them. You know their personalities and maybe you also know somebody you hate/love in real life! :P and how they react in special situations, so you can just start a conversation. I'm pretty sure that it doesn't really matter where you start. Even if you start with: "Xellos, what are you eating for dinner?" you can still write an awesome fanfic! :P

... Ehm.
    PkMn trainer Filia used transform!
    Rival Xellos used transform!

PkMn trainer Filia transformed into Dragonair!
    Rival Xellos transformed into Haunter!
    I doubt Dragonair can learn Mega Punch, though.

Yep! I still believe in the fact that a lot people who deny their love are actually 100% in love!

I still have to come up with the end... Hmm...
    Don't forget: next Tuesday! Stay tuned!
    I'm just saying something XD And I'm not promising anything either!

You can never have too much shipping graphics! Speaking of, I need to take a lot of new screenshots too.

*click* I hope it'll surprise me!
    Yeah, and that's why I couldn't sleep last night. I start an imaginary conversation between them and it just goes on for-ev-er.

She could still Headbutt him :P ...Although a normal type move wouldn't work... ...If Filia did it, it would work on Xellos. *nods*

It depends on how they deny it, but with Xellos/Filia... definitely.

The writers of the show should figure it out! Come on guys, step it up!

Me too. I just haven't had time to do a mass-screenshotting since spring break.

XD I hope it surprises in the good way!

Yeah, and that's why I couldn't sleep last night. I start an imaginary conversation between them and it just goes on for-ev-er.

She could still Headbutt him :P ...Although a normal type move wouldn't work... ...If Filia did it, it would work on Xellos. *nods*

It depends on how they deny it, but with Xellos/Filia... definitely.

The writers of the show should figure it out! Come on guys, step it up!

Me too. I just haven't had time to do a mass-screenshotting since spring break.

XD I hope it surprises in the good way!
    Oh GOSH, and you're not alone, because I get that a lot of times too. I wish my brain would just stop at those moments.

Filia used Headbutt!
    ... It doesn't affect the foe's Xellos...
    But -- what?!
    Filia's headbutt affects the foe's Xellos!
    Xellos is defeated!

Mwuaaaah! Take that, Xellos! xD

Hmm, that's true! But if you add a lot of blushing and 'th-that's... n-no w-way!', it's pretty obvious.

Writers, wake up! I told you it had to be done by Tuesday, and you don't want me to think of the ending!

I don't have a lot of time either. Or maybe I need to make time.
    Nah, I'll wait until I actually have time.

I loved it! It was a lot of fun and -- Xellos made a great appearance!

Oh GOSH, and you're not alone, because I get that a lot of times too. I wish my brain would just stop at those moments.

Filia used Headbutt!
    ... It doesn't affect the foe's Xellos...
    But -- what?!
    Filia's headbutt affects the foe's Xellos!
    Xellos is defeated!
    Mwuaaaah! Take that, Xellos! xD

Hmm, that's true! But if you add a lot of blushing and 'th-that's... n-no w-way!', it's pretty obvious.

Writers, wake up! I told you it had to be done by Tuesday, and you don't want me to think of the ending!

I don't have a lot of time either. Or maybe I need to make time.
    Nah, I'll wait until I actually have time.

I loved it! It was a lot of fun and -- Xellos made a great appearance!
    Yep... I mean... it's good because you can get material... but bad because... I NEED SLEEP!

Xellos: "But that's impossible!" NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH LOVE~ AND HATE~

Yeah well with these two I think it's just because they're so completely obsessed with each other. We get that "Just so you know I hate you!" routine so often that it's just like they can't get each other out of their heads. They're like kindergarteners with crushes

*sigh* They just won't take responsibility...

I should have more time this summer. It's just the last few weeks of school are particularly busy...

Thanks! Writing it made me feel warm and fuzzy.

Yep... I mean... it's good because you can get material... but bad because... I NEED SLEEP!

Xellos: "But that's impossible!" NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH LOVE~ AND HATE~

Yeah well with these two I think it's just because they're so completely obsessed with each other. We get that "Just so you know I hate you!" routine so often that it's just like they can't get each other out of their heads. They're like kindergarteners with crushes

*sigh* They just won't take responsibility...

I should have more time this summer. It's just the last few weeks of school are particularly busy...

Thanks! Writing it made me feel warm and fuzzy.
    And the worst part of it: I forget everything by the morning.

Xellos still has to learn that, he didn't know yet. And now everybody can laugh at Xellos because he got defeated by a normal attack from FILIA!

XD They're nearly 24/7 on each other's mind. So, they love each other so much that they're always thinking about each other? Well, that'll get frustrating, yes :P

I bet they're afraid that Filia/Xellos will visit them with a bad message.

That's true! But at least you're nearly there, which means: more Slayers time!!

Haha, I can really imagine them sitting around the campfire like that! It would make a pretty cute scene <3

And the worst part of it: I forget everything by the morning.

Xellos still has to learn that, he didn't know yet. And now everybody can laugh at Xellos because he got defeated by a normal attack from FILIA!

XD They're nearly 24/7 on each other's mind. So, they love each other so much that they're always thinking about each other? Well, that'll get frustrating, yes :P

I bet they're afraid that Filia/Xellos will visit them with a bad message.

That's true! But at least you're nearly there, which means: more Slayers time!!

Haha, I can really imagine them sitting around the campfire like that! It would make a pretty cute scene <3
    I'm trying to keep a notebook by my bed. I used to but when it filled up I stopped because I'd gotten pretty good at remembering. Now... not so much. I need the notebook again, otherwise I just wake up with a "there was something I was supposed to remember..."

It's JUST like in the anime with them. Physical attacks should not work on Xellos since he's a monster, but I swear if Filia were to do it... there would be some kind of effect :P

Absolutely. That's why I'm really looking forward to doing a diary piece with Filia. Then the OBSESSION can shine through. A lot of times in my fics with her I like to have her connect topics to Xellos for very flimsy reasons... 'cause he's always on her mind.

They shouldn't fall to intimidation!

Hopefully. I'm loosing all the inspiration I had last week though WHHHHYYYYY.

I wished we'd gotten a little campfire scene with them in the anime. Kinda like the one Lina and Gourry got in NEXT when they were looking for the Claire Bible copy.

I'm trying to keep a notebook by my bed. I used to but when it filled up I stopped because I'd gotten pretty good at remembering. Now... not so much. I need the notebook again, otherwise I just wake up with a "there was something I was supposed to remember..."

It's JUST like in the anime with them. Physical attacks should not work on Xellos since he's a monster, but I swear if Filia were to do it... there would be some kind of effect :P

Absolutely. That's why I'm really looking forward to doing a diary piece with Filia. Then the OBSESSION can shine through. A lot of times in my fics with her I like to have her connect topics to Xellos for very flimsy reasons... 'cause he's always on her mind.

They shouldn't fall to intimidation!

Hopefully. I'm loosing all the inspiration I had last week though WHHHHYYYYY.

I wished we'd gotten a little campfire scene with them in the anime. Kinda like the one Lina and Gourry got in NEXT when they were looking for the Claire Bible copy.
    ... But I can't remember! NO!
    Thank goodness I have my notebook by my bed. Yet, it doesn't help the 'I'm not sleeping' problem. I keep writing once I pick it up!

Maybe she'd hurt him from the inside! And I'm pretty sure it'd have effect. Let someone do it, and it won't work. But let Filia do it... and we'll get a show!

He sure is!
        Spoiler:- Hehe.:

Oh goodness, no! I'm actually getting more inspiration. But I'm pretty sure that's because I keep all my inspiration until one point, and then there's a BOOM of inspiration.
    And then I have no more left.

OMG YES. <3 That would've been awesome. I wish Filia and Xellos would talk about things they wouldn't talk about in daylight :P

... But I can't remember! NO!
    Thank goodness I have my notebook by my bed. Yet, it doesn't help the 'I'm not sleeping' problem. I keep writing once I pick it up!
    Yeah... it's hard to sleep when you have to turn on the light ever few minutes to write something down.

Maybe she'd hurt him from the inside! And I'm pretty sure it'd have effect. Let someone do it, and it won't work. But let Filia do it... and we'll get a show!
    Well we already know that she can hurt his feelings... and his pride!

Spoiler:- Hehe.:
    Ha! And between the lines is "Where are you Xellos? Why didn't you show up today? I missed you!"

Oh goodness, no! I'm actually getting more inspiration. But I'm pretty sure that's because I keep all my inspiration until one point, and then there's a BOOM of inspiration.
    And then I have no more left.

OMG YES. <3 That would've been awesome. I wish Filia and Xellos would talk about things they wouldn't talk about in daylight :P
    Yeah, I've had that happen too. But usually it's more like a time period and I rush to get everything I can done before the window of inspiration is gone.

That'd be great. And hey, Xellos doesn't have to sleep, so he'd always be up for conversation.

And I've got a new Xellia avatar made~

Yeah... it's hard to sleep when you have to turn on the light ever few minutes to write something down.
    >_< 'And now go to sleep and don't think about that story again, even though...' And there we go again.

Well we already know that she can hurt his feelings... and his pride!
    His heart still cracks a little bit when Filia is being mean to him. or when she makes a nasty comment about his hair Poor, poor Xellos. Maybe Filia should cheer him up :P

Ha! And between the lines is "Where are you Xellos? Why didn't you show up today? I missed you!"
    "Xellos, it feels like you've abondened me. I hate you, I missed you so!"

Yeah, I've had that happen too. But usually it's more like a time period and I rush to get everything I can done before the window of inspiration is gone.

That'd be great. And hey, Xellos doesn't have to sleep, so he'd always be up for conversation.

And I've got a new Xellia avatar made~
    I keep going and going, then I have a small stop, but I've realised my inspiration fades away then :P

Filia, on the other hand, is a harder subject!

Ohhh, I love it! I also really love the image you used.

>_< 'And now go to sleep and don't think about that story again, even though...' And there we go again.
    Yep, yep... and I need my sleep nowadays! I can't keep getting distracted by Xellia!

His heart still cracks a little bit when Filia is being mean to him. or when she makes a nasty comment about his hair Poor, poor Xellos. Maybe Filia should cheer him up :P
    And then he does the little eye twitch thing XD But if Filia was nice to him then he'd probably be suspicious.

"Xellos, it feels like you've abondened me. I hate you, I missed you so!"
    And she has pretty much that EXACT moment in the anime. With the "For heaven's sake! You appear when we don't want you and vanish when you can be useful!" :P

I keep going and going, then I have a small stop, but I've realised my inspiration fades away then :P

Filia, on the other hand, is a harder subject!

Ohhh, I love it! I also really love the image you used.
    I think it's best just to keep pushing even when inspiration flees. Then drag inspiration back kicking and screaming.

Awww, but I can't help but imagine her not being able to sleep one night when they're all staying in the inn and deciding to go downstairs to the lobby for a cup of tea and... there's Xellos!

Thanks! I moved Filia a bit closer to Xellos than she was in the original image, but she's still giving that same look in the original screenshot though she might be looking beyond Xellos... ! You didn't hear that! I think it's sweet.

Yep, yep... and I need my sleep nowadays! I can't keep getting distracted by Xellia!
    Oh gosh... "So, why didn't you finish your homework?" "I had no time. Xellia needed me." "Who?" "X-e-l-l-ia."

And then he does the little eye twitch thing XD But if Filia was nice to him then he'd probably be suspicious.
    XD He'd probably think, "If Filia's being nice to me, there HAS to be something wrong!"

And she has pretty much that EXACT moment in the anime. With the "For heaven's sake! You appear when we don't want you and vanish when you can be useful!" :P
    Well, he can useful to her. To make her feel special, to make her melt away in his arms, to please her, to -- *cough* I'm complete going of subject here. To let her whack him!

I think it's best just to keep pushing even when inspiration flees. Then drag inspiration back kicking and screaming.

Awww, but I can't help but imagine her not being able to sleep one night when they're all staying in the inn and deciding to go downstairs to the lobby for a cup of tea and... there's Xellos!

Thanks! I moved Filia a bit closer to Xellos than she was in the original image, but she's still giving that same look in the original screenshot though she might be looking beyond Xellos... ! You didn't hear that! I think it's sweet.
    That's true! It doesn't work always though... Sometimes it just leads to a lot of frustration!

D'aww, that sounds adorable. I'd seriously laugh if they had to share a room because Lina and Gourry stayed in the same room and Amelia and Zel.
    "YOU are staying on the floor."
    "No, I'm not."
    "YES YOU ARE."

It doesn't look like it's edited in any way! It looks real in every way And it looks cute at the same time too.

Oh gosh... "So, why didn't you finish your homework?" "I had no time. Xellia needed me." "Who?" "X-e-l-l-ia."
    Nobody would accept that excuse... *sigh*

XD He'd probably think, "If Filia's being nice to me, there HAS to be something wrong!"
    "Am I dying? Is she dying?? What's going on???"

He'd probably think she wanted something...

Well, he can useful to her. To make her feel special, to make her melt away in his arms, to please her, to -- *cough* I'm complete going of subject here. To let her whack him!
    Exactly! That's why she needs him around!

That's true! It doesn't work always though... Sometimes it just leads to a lot of frustration!

D'aww, that sounds adorable. I'd seriously laugh if they had to share a room because Lina and Gourry stayed in the same room and Amelia and Zel.
    "YOU are staying on the floor."
    "No, I'm not."
    "YES YOU ARE."

It doesn't look like it's edited in any way! It looks real in every way And it looks cute at the same time too.
    Yeah, but usually if you chip away at it enough you can get somewhere. It just takes a lot of pushing.

I have, not surprisingly, been trying to think of a scenario where they'd have to share a room. I haven't come up with much of anything that's really plausible yet... but on the plus side, there are lots of implausible situations!

This is the original image. So I pretty much just scooched Filia a little closer.

Nobody would accept that excuse... *sigh*
    I'm pretty sure they wouldn't like it, hehe. And afterwards, they'd say you're crazy!

"Am I dying? Is she dying?? What's going on???"

He'd probably think she wanted something...
    "Filia, stop it. What do you want from me?"

Poor Filia, she can never be kind to Xellos without acting suspicious!

Yeah, but usually if you chip away at it enough you can get somewhere. It just takes a lot of pushing.

I have, not surprisingly, been trying to think of a scenario where they'd have to share a room. I haven't come up with much of anything that's really plausible yet... but on the plus side, there are lots of implausible situations!

This is the original image. So I pretty much just scooched Filia a little closer.
    I have problems with that, though. If I want to do something, I try to keep remembering, and remembering..
    ... But I end up: "What was I supposed to remember?"

Oh my, funnn! Especially the implausible situations But, we should be able to come up with something, don't you think so? There must be a good reason why they would have to share a room!

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't like it, hehe. And afterwards, they'd say you're crazy!
    XD I don't even wanna explain it to anyone.

"Filia, stop it. What do you want from me?"

Poor Filia, she can never be kind to Xellos without acting suspicious!
    Whereas there's reason to be suspicious of Xellos whether he's nice or mean! :P

But it'd be interesting to see Filia act nice to him every so often... if only because it confuses him XP

I have problems with that, though. If I want to do something, I try to keep remembering, and remembering..
    ... But I end up: "What was I supposed to remember?"

Oh my, funnn! Especially the implausible situations But, we should be able to come up with something, don't you think so? There must be a good reason why they would have to share a room!
    Well, I can talk all I want right now because I don't have time to write anything. When I do have time again, I'll be like "I have no inspiration!"

Let's see what we can come up with...

1. Lina and Amelia kick Filia out of their room for... I don't know... cracking the wall with her mace or something, and it's either take up Xellos's invitation (and he doesn't even need to sleep anyway, so his bed's just going to waste) or sleep in the lobby.

2. The Slayers are undercover at a couple's therapy resort (looking for... a secret magical item that's supposed to be there? I don't know.) and they have to pretend to be married couples and share rooms as such.

3. Someone's trying to assassinate Filia and they all take turns guarding her in her room including Xellos (...not that she'd really trust him as a guard...)

4. Filia is running low on money from her tiny salary from the temple. She's spent on the luxury of having her own room most of the way (because Lina has a history of beating people up in their sleep. See Amelia black eye. And they always get into explosive fights over who gets the bed) but she can't afford to do that anymore. So she's gonna have to go back to squabbling with Lina and Amelia in a too-small room or... well, Xellos hardly even counts as a man, right?

5. They're traveling alone together in the snowy northern region and must cuddle together for SHARED BODILY WARMTH!!

...I'm not too sure that any of these situations are terribly plausible *slump*

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast