Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: did u find it easy or hard to capture Palkia/Dialga/Giratina

I found Giratina quite hard in Platinum, though I remember catching Dialga on Diamond in a Poke Ball. I think Dialga and Palkia may have been just as easy when visiting Spear Pillar on Platinum.

it was sooooooooooo easy to catch dialga. i through 1 ultra ball and caught it. it was super easy. but giratina was the hard one to catch sooooo difficult to catch. i dont know why and he kept taking out all of my pokemon
    CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

lol i used the masterball for dialga (stupid mistake) and then caught giratina with alot of dusk balls
    Haxorus is plain boss! if u think Haxorus is beast then copy paste this in your sig

Very Easy Legends to catch
    nam nam nam nam

I got no ideas for a sig

Obviously, Dialga and Palkia were very easy to catch, due to their high-ish catch rate. Giratina, however was very, very annoying for me in Platinum. It took me about an hour to catch it, and I was even more frustrated when my brother caught it in ten minutes.

On Diamond, I thought Dialga would be super hard to catch (typical ten year old), so I just threw a Master Ball. In Platinum, Dialga and Palkia were super easy although Giratina was pretty hard.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

First time around I was building myself up for a long battle involving me using all 120 or so Pokéballs I had. What happens? First Pokéball 'Dialga is Caught'. I was in total shock.

In turnback cave however Giratina was evil, it managed to struggle itself to death over ten times before I eventually caught it.

It was really easy. Just one Ultra Ball did the trick thnx to my Infernape.

Name: Mawile
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/v6p1qa.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zn5w2a.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/epknbl.png[/IMG]

User Bar Bought from the "I Don't Make Graphics, but I Could if you Like?" Shop.

I used my Master Ball on both Dialga and Giratina in Diamond and Platinum, so I don't know, sadly. ;__;

Dream Team

Well, aren't you given a master ball by the boss of those galactic grunts? You just do it that way. Or try to get Palkias HP to 5 or something, then keep putting it to sleep and hurling those quick balls at it. Should take about six or so tries if you have a team that Palkia isnt effective against and whatnot.

I find Giratina hard to catch since It took me all of my Poke balls and I had to use my Master Ball.Dialga/Palkia were easy to me with one ultra ball each.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    I find Giratina hard to catch since It took me all of my Poke balls and I had to use my Master Ball.Dialga/Palkia were easy to me with one ultra ball each.
    Really now!? To me Giratina was easiest because its dusk balls that are required =/

KiraRebornXD is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

i thought it easy for dialga and palkia but giratina was kinda hard

D/P: easy
    G: Not so easy...

In platinum, both Palkia and Dialga were 2-3 Dusk Balls. Giratina I caught with my master Ball cause he was the only legendary I felt like using it on.
    Friend Code:
    Pokemon Trainer Cloud
    2406 5173 7383

I have Mastered Metagross

meh they were all really easy
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

In Diamond, I caught Dialga in the second Dusk Ball. I kinda wish I tried a Pokeball cus I don't like the animation for Dusk Balls. This was before I knew it had a very high catch rate.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

In Diamond, I caught Dialga in the second Dusk Ball. I kinda wish I tried a Pokeball cus I don't like the animation for Dusk Balls. This was before I knew it had a very high catch rate.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

U just need to bring someone with flase swipe and someone with T-wave and then its not that hard.. :S
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Dialga was very easy in Diamond. I think it only took a few ultra balls. Giratina in Platinum was another story. That thing took up a good chunk of my day trying to catch. Not having any status moves makes it much more of a pain.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Just bring a bunch of ubered pokemons, and smack the thing with a semi-powerful move, then put it to sleep. Works like a charm!

Giratina took me a few tries, since he/she/it kept on fainting. Dialga was surprisingly easy. I threw 3 Ultra Balls, and Dialga was caught. Palkia was just a bit harder than Dialga. I used 5 Ultra Balls, and 1 Net Ball, I think.

Well, naturally, Palkia and Dialga are amazingly easy to catch, due to their capture rates of 30, but Giratina was difficult with a CR of 3.

i found it quite easy for diagla giritina even uxie azelf and mespirit only real problem i had was w/ heatran

i just used like 30 ultras

Palkia,and giratina were easy Dialga keep on rejecting being captured by it took awhile before the timer balls worked.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast