Thread: Pokemon High (Pokeshipping)

Default Pokemon High (Pokeshipping)

Hi! I'm Icyrose and this is my first story that is going to have a lot of chapters,(And i mean A LOT) i'm going to put a lot of effort and time into this, so i want reviews, just no flames. Enjoy!

Chapter 1: A Rival Reunion

Rated: PG

Character Ages For this chapter:
    Misty-15
    Ash-14
    Brock-16
    Rudy-15
    Emily-15
    Jenna-15
    Alexa-15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young girl walked nervously down the sidewalk. She gazed at the towering school just a few steps away, as she thought: "This is going to be a long year."

With trembling hands and legs, she walked up the school steps and opened the doors. Inside, were freshman, juniors and seniors, crowding the school halls. Laughing, Talking and walking, they fit in perfectly with the school, while she felt diffrent. Looking to her Goldenrod High handbook for help, she checked what room she was assigned. "Room 204, Room 206, Room 208...Ah, here it is! Room 209, Mrs. Mahoney

Unwittingly not paying attention to where she was going, the young freshman bumped into something...or someone, familiar... "Sorry! I didn't mean to- Ash?" The girl questioned. "Misty? Long time no see!" The young boy replied, then continued: "Wait, when did you get here anyway?" "Just about a week ago. I moved from Cerulean City to Goldenrod so that i could have a fresh start."The two freshman discussed what had happened the past few years, making up for old times.

Arriving at room 209, they parted as Misty opened the door to her new classroom, her new life...

"Now class, i want you to treat this exchange stu- Oh, Hi! You must be Miss Waterflower, our new exchange student! I'm Mrs. Mahoney, and this is your class!" The Rather peppy teacher exclaimed as she pointed to the class. "You can sit right there, next to the boy with a white vest on." She said as she Directed Misty to her new seat. "To begin class, i thought we can introduce ourselves one at a time to the new student. Starting with student 1, and working on from there. Ok?" "Yes Mrs. Mahoney." The class replied. "So, student number 1, introduce yourself." Mrs. Mahoney instructed.

"I'm Michael Coppola, and i'm the most handsome student in the class." The Concited Student exclaimed. "I'm Mimi Mitchells, and i'm the class president." "I'm Chris Keirnan, and i'm the class clown. And thats my best friend, Michael silverence, he's the other class clown." The akward student claimed in an odd voice as he pointed to a weird looking kid with braces. "I'm Georgie Davidson and i'm the anime nerd." Another student exclaimed. "This is definetley going to be one heck of a year." Thought
    Misty.

After everybody had introduced themselves to Her, they began class and continued working on math till' lunch time.

As Misty brought out her lunch tray full of delicious treats and foods, she ran into two other familiar faces...
    She sat down at one of the tables, only to have Brock and Rudy sit next to her. "Misty!" They both yelled, their voices filled with joy. "How have you been?" "What happened?" "When did you move?" They fired questions at her like torpedos, then came an unexpected question from Brock...
    "Did you confess to Ash?!" He asked. This gained Brock two weird looks. "Ooops..Never mind! Heh..."

The trio talked on and on about what had happened the past few years. Brock, with his storys of ladies always rejecting him. And Rudy, going on and on about how heartbroken he was after she left him. Due to Misty being new, the 'popular' girls in her class, Emily, Jenna and Alexa came over and pushed Brock and Rudy out of their seats so that they can talk to Misty. "So new girl, whats your name?" Emily asked. "Misty" "Ya' here that, her names Misty." The trio laughed at the name, as if it were a funny joke. Misty, being someone you shoukd NEVER make fun of, pulled out her in-famous mallet and started hitting the trio with it. *THUMP* *BONK* *POW* the trio was left at the table with little star floating around their heads.

Meanwhile...

Ash had been looking everywhere for Misty so that he could talk to her more about their adventures...and Some other things...

End of Chapter 1
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So, what did you think? Do I need to improve more on it? State your complete opninion. All reviews are welcomed, just no flames.
    Last edited by IcyRose; 31st May 2009 at 2:49 PM.
    Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard. Oh take me back to the start.
    ~Coldplay~

WJHS 12'.

this can't get any better , i like this story because it goes into the lives of the characters , your best story yet!
    Yes visit it and i made the banner

I'm more active on bulbagarden than here.

Thanks! ^^ I know i'm not the best Story writer but, I try.
    Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard. Oh take me back to the start.
    ~Coldplay~

WJHS 12'.

so i'll get some people to read the story

Thanks. I'd appreciate it a lot if you could.
    ~Coldplay~

WJHS 12'.

Default Chapter 2

Ok, here's chapter 2. This chapter is going to introduce new characters. Oh, and i'm starting a PM list. If you want to be on it, let me know.
    So, Enjoy!

Chapter 2: Meeting Icy
    Rated: PG

Character Ages for this chapter:
    Misty-15
    Ash-14
    Brock-16
    Rudy-15
    Emily-16
    Jenna-14
    Alexa-15
    Icy-15
    Flame-15
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the day progressed, Misty started questioning the reason she had moved. This new school of hers was anything BUT nice. The teachers here were akward, mean, and had odd accents. The only reason she had stayed, was because of her friends...That is, until she met Icy.

Walking outside on the campus of the school, was Misty.
    It's only the first day and I already want to leave!
    Not paying attention to where she was going, yet again, she bumped into somebody.

"Watch it!" A voice exclaimed.
    "Watch where your going!" Misty yelled.
    "No you!" The voice replied.

~~~~~~~~
    "Humph!"
    ~~~~~~~~
    "Humph!"
    ~~~~~~~~
    "I said 'Humph' first!"

"No, I Did!"

Misty continued to argue with the voice.

"Ok, calm down already!" Misty replied. "Fine, but only cause you're new here. Say, what's your name anyway?" "Misty" She replied, then continued: "Whats yours?" "Icy Crystal Rodriguez Fernardo the first, but you can call me Icy." Icy replied. "Ok-Okay." Misty said, a little suprised at the name. Icy realized Misty's face full of suprise and said: "Oh, the reason my name is so long, is because I'm the daughter of the President of Johto. And daddy wants both of his kids to have long names. He's weird that way."

"Y-yo-YOU"RE THE DAUGHTER OF THE PRESIDENT?!?!?!" Misty managed to say. "Yeah." Icy replied calmly. "Woah....Cool. I'm the gym leader of Cerulean city, or at least I was. My sisters took over for me." Misty was able to say. "Really? I've always wanted to battle with a gym leader! Daddy doesen't let me battle, even though I have really strong pokemon." Icy replied.

"Why can't you battle?" Misty asked. "Because Daddy's to afraid of me and my brother, Flame, getting hurt." Icy said as she sighed. "I've always wanted to battle, or even become a famous pokemon champion." She continued. "Icy, if you want, i'll battle you later" Misty finally said. "Really?" "Uh-huh" "THANK YOU!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!" Icy screamed. "No problem"

So the two decided to battle the next day. Little did they know, that a great and prideful friendship was about to begin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what did you think? Reviews welcomed as always!
    Last edited by IcyRose; 1st June 2009 at 2:08 AM.
    ~Coldplay~

WJHS 12'.

interesting , i was wondering , are icy and misty supposed to have a relationship?

NO! No,no,no,no,no!!!! They're suppose to become friends! NOT a new shipping!!!

And for those of you who are wondering what Icy looks like, she looks like this:

come on people, review!
    Last edited by Chelc; 2nd June 2009 at 12:15 AM.
    ~Coldplay~

WJHS 12'.

Please read the Shipping Fic Rules before posting any fics. A chapter must be at least a page long in Microsoft Word, and the first one is barely a page long, and the same goes for the second one.

Secondly, please do not spam your thread with messages like, "come on review!" It really isn't needed, and people will review in time. You just have to be patient. :] Also try to keep conversations with your friends to VM and PM, instead of in the thread.

If you have any questions/need help, just let me know.

Closing.
    Currently a little busy. I'll respond to all messages when I can.