Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beg, Burrow and Steal! (383)

Default Beg, Burrow and Steal! (383)

Beg, Burrow and Steal!

Still exploring Izabe Island, Ash & Co. come across a wilderness where a couple of people are studying the Wild Trapinch. However while doing their research on the Trapinch, Ash & Co. and the scientists fall into an Underground Labyrinth. Can they get out?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I have two huge exams Friday morning (Japan time), so I won't be able to write up a synopsis of the episode until Friday afternoon, at the earliest.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack.

I've got a huge kanji final exam coming up tomorrow, so I'm not going to have the summary up until after that's finished (roughly early Friday, US time). I do have a few quick notes, though:

-It seems like Brock's Ludicolo's little quirk is that, when it's called out, it instantly starts dancing with Max. Of course, since the pokemon's so much bigger than Max, it just kind of swings it around like a rag doll. Ludicolo does this routine twice in this episode.

-Jessie uses her Dustox and James uses his Cacnea, both for the second episode in a row.

-The eyecatch/Next Episode Preview was changed AGAIN--this time, there was a Regirock theme.

Other than that, it was a standard filler episode. I'll get the details up within the next few days.

Ah so they're goin with different themes...thats cool

That's a first that they switch eyecatches so quickly. o_O $5 says they go through the rest of the Hoenn Legendaries this way.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Awww the Rayquaza one looked cool...

I hope the Regirock one isnt some ugly brown.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

I'd imagine it's more of an orange. Whenever I see the episode, I'll let ya know. :s
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

Well, it looks like Brock's Ludicolo has become like the stereotypical Ludicolo: It Dances. I'll miss the dazed personality, but I guess it's just a fact of evolution.

Regirock, eh? A legendary cycle doesn't sound bad.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Factory Head Noland Guest

Ludicolo sounds awesome! I thought that it wouldn't make an appearance for a lil while because when do Brock's Pokemon ever come out? Not very often...
    Ludicolo is just gr8! It dances, it swings Max around, what more can you ask for? lol

Standard filler huh? It doesn't sound too bad...

Regirock, it will look cool I hope that there are more eyecatchers!!

Ludicolo dances with Max?! Lol! XD Now that I gotta see! Ludicolo still seems to have a funny personality. *Tries to imagine Ludicolo swinging Max around* LOL!

Take your time with the synopsis, Dogasu. We understand! =D

EDIT: Whoo hoo! Mind Trainer! ^__^
    *~ Happily Paired Up with MewSkitty! ^^ ~*
    *~ Rivals with Breeder! XD ~*
    -------Catnip-Powered Skitty™-----
    All rights to act insane reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu
    -It seems like Brock's Ludicolo's little quirk is that, when it's called out, it instantly starts dancing with Max. Of course, since the pokemon's so much bigger than Max, it just kind of swings it around like a rag doll. Ludicolo does this routine twice in this episode.
    Max is an "it" now?

Anyway, another standard filler? Then again, Houen has very good fillers, so...
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

He does not deserve more than an "it".

Anyway, I hope they just go through the Regis and then go back to Ray and loop that, I don't want to see them go through all the Legendaries like this.
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru
    Max is an "it" now?
    Sorry, I was tired/braindead/in a hurry when I wrote that, so I didn't do the usual amount of proofreading before hitting the Post button.

Here are the new eyecatchers:

[img135]http://myuu.munkki.net/images/eyecatch.jpg[/img135] [img135]http://myuu.munkki.net/images/eyecatch2.jpg[/img135] [img135]http://myuu.munkki.net/images/eyecatch3.jpg[/img135]

that's Registeel, not Regirock.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

PKMN Master Travis Guest

I just saw this episdoe and it was great Trapinch and Vibrava are cool. Theres proboly gonna be a new shipping for that lady and that guy. Ludicolo is very funny its cool that it knows Bullet Seed.

By any chance has Corphish met Ludicolo yet? That has to be interesting to see!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

I'm thinking Trapinch's dub voice will be similar to Seedot's dub voice.

Crap, Ash let them all get away.

Those were some pretty big pits for such little Pokemon. But when they started munching on the Diglett Mech, Kodak moment.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Did anyone else notice that the Diglett mecha is the exact same one that was used in attempt to steal from the Slowpoke Well? 0.o; Ahh Team Rocket, they can be so retro when they want to be~

Just saw the ep pics...

Poor Brock, crying for two eps in a row because of not getting the girl...

Man, is Ash lucky or what?
    Last edited by frednmethod; 10th December 2004 at 4:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    I'm assuming you haven't seen the sixth movie, right? Because Ludicolo's voice is TERRIBLE in English. They decided to make it sound like a 34-year old man. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    I'm assuming you haven't seen the sixth movie, right? Because Ludicolo's voice is TERRIBLE in English. They decided to make it sound like a 34-year old man. :\
    XD

Sorry, but I just found that funny. That aside, I've always thought that Ludicolo's dub voice was pretty funny. Ludi~colo... LU-DI-COLO!

Gryphon Turboclaw Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-san
    that's Registeel, not Regirock.
    Blast it all, he beat me to it!!! (GT slams his fist on the control panel, only to discover to his horror that he accidently hit the trigger for the AT-MTB's proton torpedo battery...seconds later, his beak hits the deck as half the thread is blasted into a cratered ruin by over four dozen massive explosions). Doh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al

Crap, Ash let them all get away.

Those were some pretty big pits for such little Pokemon. But when they started munching on the Diglett Mech, Kodak moment.
    Personally, I'm hoping for dub voice akin to Corphish's, albeit a little higher-pitched. That just seems to fit these critters to a T. As to the pits, I found myself imagining Ash-tachi thinking, "Did we just miss a meteor shower?" as they got to those sand-holes. That Diglett tank demolition was a riot...Attack of the Pack-Emon, anyone?

BTW, did anyone notice something in common among the other wild pokemon in this ep? Nidoran (fe)male, Rhyhorn/Rhydon, Donphan, and Girafarig...all pre-Hoenn field pokemon. I don't exactly mind, but I do find it a little jarring. Why no Poochyena/Mightyena, Zigzagoon/Linoones, and/or Electrikes/Manetrics?

Quote Originally Posted by frednmethod
    Just saw the ep pics...

Poor Brock, crying for two eps in a row because of not getting the girl...

Man, is Ash lucky or what?
    Indeed, fred...When I saw those pics(with Ash underground with that ranger), I just got a feeling that someone's going to make a ship out of them. She certainly wouldn't the first one-shot female character that Ash has been paired of with in ships...

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon Turboclaw
    BTW, did anyone notice something in common among the other wild pokemon in this ep? Nidoran (fe)male, Rhyhorn/Rhydon, Donphan, and Girafarig...all pre-Hoenn field pokemon. I don't exactly mind, but I do find it a little jarring. Why no Poochyena/Mightyena, Zigzagoon/Linoones, and/or Electrikes/Manetrics?
    Both Zigzagoon and Poochyena were present.
    Quote Originally Posted by travischu
    Theres proboly gonna be a new shipping for that lady and that guy.
    I've already named it TrapinchShipping.

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

I've always liked Trapinch's design.

-It's Orange and White, like a clown fish or an orange creamsicle.

-It has macaroni legs.

-Its face is shaped like a Corphish claw.

-Its shiny.

-The best part is the eye, which is a star inside of a black circle. It reminds me of the old dot fade-out that old fashion TVs have.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast