Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Pedal to the Mettle (599)

I loved this episode as well. Ash and Paul have their 1st full battle and Paul seems to have a better strategy than Ash so far. The battle gets interesting and Paul's substitutions were timed nicely. 10/10.
    Apparently Serena sucks, smh -_-
    Serena as a character>>>>>>>>>>Amourshipping
    Credit to Satomine Night for the banner

I was surprised that Ash and Paul's full battle here had its own referee as well as a scoreboard. Anyway, I thought it was ominous that neither Gliscor or Staraptor were able to beat Paul's Torterra, although I liked that his Weavile lost against Staraptor. Paul using Electabuzz's Light Screen strategy and Honchkrow to beat Grotle was impressive.

Paul's Weavile failed epicly, which made me laugh lmao. Torterra was a beast as expected and Electabuzz was smart.

Paul's Torterra can take hits for days.

#1 rival in the pokemon anime

#1 battler in the pokemon anime

Huh I expected Lake Acuity to be frozen like we had seen in flashbacks before. Ash vs Paul was intense however, although I was glad to see Staraptor defeat Weavile as well as seeing Light Screen used.

My favorite moment was how we saw Team Rocket working the scoreboard and I thought that Paul's clever tactics outdid Ash's strategies.

One thing that interested me was when Reggie asked whether or not Ash thought about switching Pokemon for the battle. Also, Paul's battle style seemed to be different somehow.
    猫に小判

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567