Thread: 3 Pokeshipping Drabbles

Default 3 Pokeshipping Drabbles

Post approved by Encyclopika.

All of them are G rated. Enjoy! ^^

Frills

Twelve years later, Ash was still Ash.

“...Wow, Misty.”

“What?”

“It's just,” he paused to figure out his wording, and still managed to sound ridiculous, “you came out wearing a frilly dress.”

...Was he serious?

“Girls tend to do that when they're getting married,” Misty replied. Her smile failed to be hidden between how good a mood she was in and the fact that this was a tad amusing.

“I know, it's just... so...” he searched longer for the word and sounded even worse than his last comment, “...weird.”

Ouch. Okay, there went her mood a little bit. She crossed her arms. “So it's a crime for me to wear a dress now?”

“I never said that!” Ash groaned. This was already confusing, yet he wouldn't trade it for anything.

“Then what did you mean?”

“Uh...” he paused yet again. “I think you look beautiful in a frilly dress?”

Despite the tone, she could tell he'd meant that the whole time. “Nice save,” she replied with a smile.

-----------------------

Dense

She was clearly red, and to anybody but him it was obvious. Misty had to hide an eye-roll. Here we go again. Yet another girl they'd met on the road had a crush on Ash. Was this the third or fourth? Misty had lost count.

He couldn't notice how much this girl was having trouble talking too. Misty almost pitied the poor kid. Ash was too nice. He probably thought she just had some sort of speech impairment and it'd be rude to bring it up. Typical.

Misty was clearly green, and to anybody but her it was obvious. Brock had to hide an eye-roll.

---------------------

Mystery

Tmp. Tmp. Tmp. CRUNCH.

Darnit!

Tmp. Tmp. Tmp. Tmp. Tmp. CRUNCH.

Try all she might, she could still hear her feet loudly scramble the foliage below as she attempted to stealthily follow Ash through the forest. Of course, stupid ideas usually led to stupid results. What was she following him for, anyway?

There was just... something. Something about Ash. Something that made her uncomfortable about parting ways from him just yet...

Huh...

“What are you following us for?!” He yelled back. Aw, crud.

“Uh...My bike! I'm holding you responsible for my bike!”

Sure, okay, let's go with that.

Hi Netbug009,

I liked your drabbles. Although I'm not sure whether or not they were all connected, in which case, I would say you should put them in chronological order; Mistery, Dense, and then Frills.

Quote Originally Posted by Netbug009 View Post
    “It's just,” he paused to figure out his wording, and still managed to sound ridiculous, “you came out wearing a frilly dress.”

...Was he serious?
    LMAO! You don't know how funny that sounded, lol. I just heard Ash's voice in my head when I read that!

Misty was clearly green, and to anybody but her it was obvious. Brock had to hide an eye-roll.
    This part was my favorite

There was just... something. Something about Ash. Something that made her uncomfortable about parting ways from him just yet...

Huh...

“What are you following us for?!” He yelled back. Aw, crud.

“Uh...My bike! I'm holding you responsible for my bike!”

Sure, okay, let's go with that.
    I liked how you incorperated the actual anime with the drabble. Most times when I read a FF that's strongly incorperated with Pokemon itself, the ideas of the FF stay with me... much like how I'm probably going to think in terms of this drabble when I rewatch Pokemon from the beginning this summer.

Great job! I enjoyed your writing.

L0v3 is Evol.
    Crystal Rose [Contestshipping]

Ever notice love is evol spelled backwards?
    And that I and O are next to each other on the keyboard?
    There's also that fact that evol can be the typo of evil.
    And evil is live backwards...wonder what that means... =/?

I Love You has a numerical vaule of 831.
    Eight letters.
    Three words.
    One meaning.

Contestshipping+Pokeshipping Ftw =D

+= 831 = May + Drew