Page 7 of 118 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

To be honest: None.

Hopefully the game will allow us to choose, if the Pokemon MUST follow you, I will not buy the game

EDIT: Meowth
    Last edited by Alloute; 15th June 2009 at 11:59 AM.

Mareep <3
    But i heard its the one thats first in your party which follows you, which makes me sad.
    But oh well, i still think this is going to be the best game so far.
    Dark Lady Watch Over You.

either sandslash t-tar or something big that looks awsome

Chimchaaaarrrr. <3

But since he probably won't be avalable till after Jhoto dex anyway, and Jhoto nostalgia is fun, Aipom will be around for a while first. Less likely to set me on fire, anyway.

My starter Chikorita I think. I do hope you can switch off the follow-option though.

One of my favourites something like Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Scizor or other powerhouses like Electrivire, Magmortar, Garchomp, Ursaring, Rhyperior, Blastoise.

Hopefully this feature will be optional. I mean, yeh it's a cool idea n il prob take advantage of it for a while wen i get the game, but in the long run it would prob get annoying like the lass on Pokemon Collosium. She was annoying as hell. Tho if I had to have one follow me, it'd have to be Magmortar.
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!

Wailord would most likely be scaled down to fit one tile on the screen. If you look at Steelix, he takes up one tile but is roughly 30 feet long. Wailord is about 47.

I would like an option to turn it off, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    To be honest: None.

Hopefully the game will allow us to choose, if the Pokemon MUST follow you, I will not buy the game
    your loss, but.... isnt that a little bit of an overreaction?

I'm very happy how they let them walk behind you in this game~

I will most likely have Starmie or Mime JR out because they are my favorites!
    BLINK-182-----SUMMER TOUR-----
    It was awesome~~~~
    Fall Out Boy rocked too~~~~
    CONCERT BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE

Grimer or Swalot
    FEED

some pokemon which comes under "human shape" section.. I will be feeling like a gangleader followed by my thug
    My current Soulsilver Teamlvl 35

lvl 28

lvl 37

lvl 33

lvl 17

I want to see a diglet or dugtrio follw me...Or perhaps a snorlax...
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries
    (also known as ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the
    30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't
    use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by SapphireL!)

Current Shinies

A Salamence and Metagross.
    MOMENTARY ACCOUNT REVIVAL IN HONOUR OF GAMEFREAKIN' RSE REMAKES

`
    no longer here :U
        Spoiler:- but:

I want all of them to follow me! Well at least some of my main team like Milotic, Electivire, Gallade, Umbreon or my favorites Absol or Flygon.

I'm thinking that the animations might be like the ones in the Mystery Dungeon games, it would most likely work since those sprites are already made for following someone around. Although if they just rip those animations from those games, that's pretty lazy.:/

I'll have my starter following me for awhile but eventually I'll have my Groudon or Blaziken following me.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Sun View Post
    I want all of them to follow me! Well at least some of my main team like Milotic, Electivire, Gallade, Umbreon or my favorites Absol or Flygon.

I'm thinking that the animations might be like the ones in the Mystery Dungeon games, it would most likely work since those sprites are already made for following someone around. Although if they just rip those animations from those games, that's pretty lazy.:/
    By ripping animations, do you mean reusing the sprites, or just make the animations look the same?
    Cause MD sprites would look terrible next to DPPt/HGSS sprites.

Help me hatch 'em all!
    Join the Serebii Mario Kart 7 Community!
    42-3526-7253-4749

My main team or some Pokemon that I like.

"Your fate is in the cards"

I wonder if people you talk to will respond differently depending on the pokémon that's following you. Personally, I think they should. Would be kinda weird if people would be like "Hey, you new in here? You just some random person passing by?" if you had the deity of time walking behind you.
    I'm not saying every single little person in the game should have 493 different things to say, but... you get my point.
    Even a man who is pure in heart
    And says his prayers by night
    May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms
    And the moon is shining bright
    Or crave another's blood when the sun goes down
    And his body takes to flight

hmm...! i would have to have giratina behind me. something really really big anyways... just because then i have this massive pokemon thats been shrunk down to match my sprites size bouncing around behind me... that would be adorable!!!!!!!! but um... till after i get the national dex though it will be chikorita as i tend to be starter dependent until then... after then however i'll be sure to switch it for a mini bouncing deity of some variety ^•^
    ^▬^
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth
    Stupid coffee machine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Aw be nice... Stupid coffee machine!!
    My candy cane has a spiraling hole running through the entirety of its being! By definition, it's a straw!

definitely DRAGONITE!!!

hahahahaha

I am who I am; Frederica Bernkastel.
    Furude Rika and Frederica are different.
    Shame on you if you thought so.

FC: 5027-0841-3459

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima1990 View Post
    I wonder if people you talk to will respond differently depending on the pokémon that's following you. Personally, I think they should. Would be kinda weird if people would be like "Hey, you new in here? You just some random person passing by?" if you had the deity of time walking behind you.
    I'm not saying every single little person in the game should have 493 different things to say, but... you get my point.
    That's a good idea, I think. Like some people who want you to show them some pokemon (like the guy in DP who wanted to see all three forms of Burmy, IIRC Bill's grandpa gave you stones if you showed him certain pokemon?) they can actually show some interaction, I guess.

i'd love to have a persian following me around- it's actually making me reconsider adding it to my in-game team again lol! xP i also can't wait to have my ursaring following me about, i think it would look pretty awesome! =)
    shaymin could also look really cute following me about too, so i'd like to try it as well. oh dear, this list's just gonna keep getting bigger! xD

| Twin | Bishies |
    | Credit | Trade |

Wailord!
    But seriously it would be a riolu!

Mostly, I'd have my starter follow me around. But IF they really follow the height of the pokemon compared to the character, I'd have the biggest Pokemon I have from time to time.
    Or a pokemon that CAN'T walk. hahahhaha..
    Behind him,
    across vast distances of space and time,
    from a place he had left,
    he thought he heard music, too.
    Your image was too big, so it was removed. This is your 1st strike, so only the rule-breaking part was removed. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Page 7 of 118 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast