Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy FBirthday!!

Default Happy FBirthday!!

its that time of year again where celebrations and good times happen.

For presents this year you get from me

A Choice of 1 Cyber Ball:

Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

And

Magical Espeon Plushie
    Teaches the Move "Copycat"

Copycat (Psychic)
    User sacrifices half of its remaining health to summon two copies of itself. The copies move, breathe, talk, and attack at the same time as the user, also using the same attack/s ordered to the original Pokémon. The user's attack inflicts normal damage, with each clone inflicting half of that. When hit the copy will disappear, but the other will remain until hit again. The move "Copycat" can be used only once per battle, and the copies disappear after the third round or until they've been destroyed.
    Contest Category: Smart
    Contest Effect: Makes the next Pokémon to appeal nervous.
    Appeal Points : <3 <3 <3 <3
    Jam Points: <3 <3

Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles! On this special day please receive the following...

x1 Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake
    Made from milk chocolate with chocolate flavoured buttercream this slice of Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake has a thick helping of dark chocolate icing.
    This cake has a sublime flavour which melts in the mouth, leaving you wanting more and more. When a Pokémon eats this slice of cake they will feel stronger, gaining 3 levels.

A choice of 1 Special Pokeball

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball - Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

And finally this Heart Scale
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd October 2014 at 2:44 PM.

Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles!

I hope you enjoy the following gifts.

This lovely special edition Birthday Pikachu trading card.

This Super Pass that entitles your Pokémon to:
    - Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
    - Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

Have a wonderful day :)

Happy FBirthday Everyone!

This may look familiar ... Another year and this old gal celebrates another Birthday. There are no gifts from me this year only a Prize Giveaway ... which is just as good ^-^
    I present to you:

Mega Tombola
    Round up and round for the Mega Tombola. Today I will not be giving away gifts but you can win prizes by picking up a Mega Tombola Ticket here and now.
    The prizes a secret *shush* but if you want to find out you need to collect your ticket within 24 hours from this post.

There is a prize everytime so everyone's a winner

Good Luck =3

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
    User sacrifices half of its remaining health to summon two copies of itself. The copies move, breathe, talk, and attack at the same time as the user, also using the same attack/s ordered to the original Pokémon. The user's attack inflicts normal damage, with each clone inflicting half of that. When hit the copy will disappear, but the other will remain until hit again. The move "Copycat" can be used only once per battle, and the copies disappear after the third round or until they've been destroyed.
    *Obtained the Red Cyber Ball!*

*Obtained the Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer!*

*Obtained the Magical Espeon Plushie!*

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles! On this special day please receive the following...

Made from milk chocolate with chocolate flavoured buttercream this slice of Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake has a thick helping of dark chocolate icing.
    This cake has a sublime flavour which melts in the mouth, leaving you wanting more and more. When a Pokémon eats this slice of cake they will feel stronger, gaining 3 levels.

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball - Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

*Obtained the Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake!*

*Obtained the Fire Ball!*

*Obtained the Heart Scale!*

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

Have a wonderful day
    *Obtained the Birthday Pikachu card!*

*Obtained the Super Pass!*

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

This may look familiar ... Another year and this old gal celebrates another Birthday. There are no gifts from me this year only a Prize Giveaway ... which is just as good ^-^
    I present to you:

Mega Tombola
    Round up and round for the Mega Tombola. Today I will not be giving away gifts but you can win prizes by picking up a Mega Tombola Ticket here and now.
    The prizes a secret *shush* but if you want to find out you need to collect your ticket within 24 hours from this post.

Good Luck =3
    *Obtained a Mega Tombola Ticket!*

Alright, first off, happy birthday Fizzy Bubbles, and may there be many more to come! Now, then, time to greedily count up the loot;

*1 Red Cyber Ball (works as well as a regular Poké Ball, but looks so damn cool)
    *1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer (allows the holder to drink it and breathe fire in battle)
    *1 Magical Espeon Plushie (teaches Copycat- the FB custom move Copycat, not to be confused with the official move Copycat)
    *1 Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake (+3 levels)
    *1 Fire Ball (better catch rate when thrown at a Fire-type)
    *1 Heart Scale (the Move Tutor's currency of choice taken in exchange for the teaching of Advanced Moves)
    *1 Birthday Pikachu card (to be used in the TCG)
    *1 Super Pass (double the fun in the shops this coming Monday)
    *1 Mega Tombola Ticket (makes me eligible for some sort of prize)

And of this stuff, I'll be using the following;

First, the Magical Espeon Plushie, I'll be using that on my Weedle.

*Hermione learned Copycat (FB)!*

Next up, the Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake... hmm, hard to know what to feed this one to... My Haxorus could use a bit of a boost, he's nearly at level 100... Then again, my Foongus, he wants to really start gaining those levels...

: Skor! Skorupi! *runs circles around me excitedly*

...Oh, alright. You need to get as strong as you can for your upcoming battle anyway, Scorpius. Here you go. Feeding aforementioned cake to my level 27 Skorupi.

*Scorpius grew to level 28!*

*Scorpius grew to level 29!*

*Scorpius grew to level 30!*

*Scorpius learned Hone Claws!*

And I think that's it as far as stuff I can use right now. Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles, many more to come, and I'll be back when the Mega Tombola prizes come out.
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd October 2014 at 2:46 PM.

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
    Picking up a Red Cyberball this time and a Magical Espeon Plushie....oh and the beer

Picking up this Heart Scale, Chocolate Cake and Dive Ball.

Have a wonderful day
    Picking up a Super Pass and a Robert's Birthday Pikachu :P

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    and Picking up a Mega Tombola ticket. :3

Okay using the following:
    Using the Espeon plushie on my Lumineon.
    *Swift learned Copycat*
    -----
    Using the Chocolate Cake for Lennie, my Slowpoke.
    *places cake in front of Lennie*
    Hmmmmmm
    Me: You're supposed to eat it...
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...maybe I should...*takes foot...and stomps on the cake*
    Me: No no no! Eat it!
    *lifts foot up and licks the chocolate on the cake* This....this is.... *eyes widen* thisissogoodicantbelievethisiwantmore *inhales the rest of the cake...and the plate it was on*
    Lennie grew from Lv. 12 to Lv. 15.
    Lennie learned Confusion.
    *goes up to Enchantress* pleasemaamcanihavemore?
    Me: *drags Lennie away*
    -----
    Happy B-day FB. :3 May you have many more.
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd October 2014 at 2:46 PM.

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)

Steel Ball

Have a wonderful day

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Alright, time to make things official! ...HAPPY B-DAY FB!!!!!1

Picking up the following: *takes deep breath*
    x1 Blue Cyber Ball
    x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
    x1 Magical Espeon Plushie (teaches Copycat)
    x1 Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake (gives 3 levels)
    x1 Steel Ball
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Birthday Pikachu trading card
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Mega Tombola Ticket

Giving the birthday cake to my Sigilyph Ramirez, raising his level from 16 to 19.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 23rd October 2014 at 4:08 AM.

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)

Rock Ball

Have a wonderful day

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles! Here's to great things happening between now and our 13th Birthday! ^^

Claiming:
    1x Blue Cyber Ball
    1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
    1x Magical Espeon Plushie
    ---
    1x Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake
    1x Rock Ball
    1x Heart Scale
    ---
    1x Birthday Pikachu TCG card
    1x Super Pass
    ---
    1x Mega Tombola Ticket

Using:
    - 1x Magical Espeon Plushie on Haou the Meditite, teaching him CM Copycat
    - 1x Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake on Dux the Machop, raising him from Level 3 to 6
    - 1x Rock Ball to house Rook the Rhydon, discarding his old Pokeball.

Thank you for this nice event! ^^

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)

- Dragon Ball -

Have a wonderful day

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Happy Fizzby Birthday

Picking me up some presents thankya
    1x Blue Cyberball (Using to house my Slugma)
    1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Berr
    1x Slice of Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake (Feeding to my Onix to raise her from Level 13 to Level 16)
    1x Dragon Ball (Using to house my Deino)
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Birthday Pikachu Trading Card
    1x Super Pass
    1x Mega Tombola Raffle Ticket

Many Thanks xx

Happy birthday Fizzy Bubbles!

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
    Claiming my Blue Cyberball, Mug of Fizzybrew Beer and Magical Espeon Plushie

Transferring my Panpour into the Blue Cyberball.
    Letting my Pansage unlock the mysteries that lie within the Magical Espeon Plushie.
    *Green learned Copycat!*

Claiming my Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake, Leaf Ball and Heart Scale.
    Feeding the delicious Chocolate cake to myself Blue, my Level 13 Panpour.
    *Blue grew to Level 16! Blue learned Water Sport!*
    Transferring my Pansage into the Leaf Ball. With this, all my Elemental Monkeys are in Custom Pokeballs!

Have a wonderful day
    Claiming my Birthday Pikachu card and my Super Pass.

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Claiming my super secret mystery Mega Tombola Ticket.

Thank you everyone, and here's hoping this time next year I'll be more active and less self depreciative of my RP skills!
    ...here's hoping...
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd October 2014 at 2:47 PM.

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)

Poison Ball

Have a wonderful day

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Well, happy FBirthday to everyone! Time to show a few Pokemon some love!

Claim:
    Blue Cyber Ball
    Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
    Magical Espeon Plushie
    Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake
    Poison Ball
    Heart Scale
    Birthday Pikachu Card
    Super Pass
    Mega Tombola Ticket

Use:
    Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake on Shiny Tynamo
    Level Up! Shiny Tynamo grew from Lv. 1 to Lv. 4!

Magical Espeon Plushie on Espeon
    New Move! Espeon learned Copycat!

And the Poison Ball is going to be for my Female Arbok, Shisato, so she and Seshiro have matching Pokeballs!

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)

Dragon Ball

Have a wonderful day

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Claiming the following:

1x Blue Cyberball
    1x Slice of Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake (Using on my Axew to raise her from level 18 to 21.
    1x Dragon Ball
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Birthday Pikachu Trading Card
    1x Super Pass
    1x Mega Tombola Raffle Ticket

Thanks for another year of RPing goodness.

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)

Ground Ball

Have a wonderful day

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Picking up 1 green cyberball, 1 mug of fiery fizzybrew beer and 1 magical espeon plushie.
    Picking up 1 chocolate heaven birthday cake, 1 ground ball and 1 heart scale.
    Picking up 1 birthday pikachu card and 1 super pass.
    Picking up 1 mega tombola ticket.

Feeding 1 chocolate heaven birthday cake to claydol, raising it from Lv 58 to Lv 61.

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)

Have a wonderful day

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Picking up the following:

x1 Yellow Cyber Ball
    x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
    x1 Magical Espeon Plushie
    x1 Thunder Ball
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Birthday Pikachu Trading Card
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Mega Tombola Ticket

Giving the Magical Espeon Plushie to my Emolga, teaching him Copycat (FB)!

Giving the Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake to my Oddish, Neku. Raising him from level 4 to level 7!

Thank you for all the presents! Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles!
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd October 2014 at 2:48 PM.

Haaaaaaappy Birthday! Always nice to come home to a few treats, thanks guys!

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)

Have a wonderful day

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    So then, picking up...

1x Yellow Cyber Ball
    ---
    1x Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake
    1x Dive Ball
    1x Heart Scale
    ---
    1x Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card
    1x Super Pass
    ---
    1x Mega Tombola ticket

Not bad at all!

Right then, now for uses...

: {sidles up to Espeon plushie}

...well I guess it's fitting. Go on then, Maurice.

: {tackles the plushie, absorbing its knowledge}

{Maurice learned Copycat!}

Tossing the cake into Tethys' gaping maw to give him a level boost.

: {gulps down the cake in one mouthful}

{Tethys grew from Lv.16 to Lv.19!}

{Tethys learned Astonish!}

Discarding Moist the Huntail's PokéBall and placing him in the Dive Ball.

Right then, great stuff, thanks a lot for everything!

...and many more!
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd October 2014 at 2:48 PM.

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)

Have a wonderful day

Dive Ball

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Happy birthday Fizzy Bubbles! The year's been interesting and a bit scary for me, but it's nice to know I have a place to just be a silly pokemon fan through it all.

Anyway, let's get this sorted! Picking up...

x1 Blue Cyberball
    x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
    x1 Birthday Pikachu Card
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Dive Ball
    x1 Heart Scale
    Aaaaaand

x1 Mega Tombola Ticket!

As for the Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake, I'll be feeding it to Kim the Bubbleata to raise her from Lv. 1 to Lv. 4!

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)

Ground Ball

Have a wonderful day

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Oooh, nice stuff! Picking up the following:

x1 Blue Cyberball
    x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
    x1 Fairy ;; Ground Ball
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Birthday Pikachu Card
    x1 Super Pass
    and x1 Mega Tombola Ticket

Now then, giving the Choicolate Heaven Birthday Cake to Gaspard, leveling him up from 93 to 96.
    Also giving him the Espeon plushie, teaching him the Custom Move, Copycat!

Happy Birthday Fizzby!

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)

Flying Ball

Have a wonderful day

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Picking up:
    From Arn:
    1x Red Cyber Ball
    1x Mug of Fizzybrew Beer (Hold Item)
    1x Magical Espeon Plushie (teaches Copycat)

From Stark:
    1x Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake (+3 lvls)
    1x Flying Ball
    1x Heart Scale

From Tess:
    1x Birthday Pikachu TCG Card
    1x Super Pass

From Arc:
    1x Mega Tombola Ticket

Giving the Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake to my Cyndaquil, raising his level from 38 to 41.

Happy Birthday, Fizzy Bubbles!! ^^b

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)
    Picking up a Yellow Cyber Ball, a Mug of Fiery Fizzy Brew and Magical Espeon Plush.

Picking up Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake, Rock Ball and Heart Scale.

Using Birthday Cake to raise my Ferroseed From lv 3 to lv6.

Have a wonderful day
    Picking up Pikachu Card and Super Pass.

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Picking up a Mega Tombola Ticket.

Thanks, here to another year of Fizzy Bubbles!
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd October 2014 at 2:49 PM.

Hold Item

And

Magical Espeon Plushie

Copycat (Psychic)

Obtaining: Blue Cyber Ball
    Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
    An Espeon Plushie
    Heavenly Chocolate Cake
    A Ghost Ball
    And a Heart Scale

Mega Tombola Prize Bag Draw!

The time has come, to draw the Prizes for this years Fizzy Bubbles Birthday, woohoo!!
    32 people have participated and I have 32 different coloured bags and now I will make the selection for these lucky participants.
    Waggles her fingers magically ...

For Missingno Master:
    Crimson Prize Bag containing:
    3 x Rare Candies
    3x Micle Berries
    3x Black Gummi’s
    1x Poison Gem
    1x TM Blizzard
    1x Leaf Stone

For CyberBlastoise:
    Lavender Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Yellow Gummi’s
    1x Bug Gem
    1x TM Payback
    1x Leaf Stone

For OkikuMew:
    Aquamarine Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Wiki Berries
    3x Pink Gummi’s
    1x Ice Gem
    1x TM Sky Drop
    1x Sun Stone

For MarbleZone:
    Yellow Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Chilan Berries
    3x Brown Gummi’s
    1x Normal Gem
    1x TM Telekinesis
    1x Sun Stone

For Arc_Angel:
    Brown Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Pecha Berries
    3x Pink Gummi’s
    1x Rock Gem
    1x TM Sandstorm
    1x Fire Stone

For swampertforever:
    Khaki Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Passho Berries
    3x Gold Gummi’s
    1x Bug Gem
    1x TM Solarbeam
    1x Moon Stone

For Dark Searchman:
    Plum Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Jaboca Berries
    3x Red Gummi’s
    1x Ghost Gem
    1x TM Work Up
    1x Water Stone

For Rakurai:
    Turquoise Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Kelpsy Berries
    3x Grass Gummi’s
    1x Normal Gem
    1x TM Overheat
    1x Dusk Stone

For Rayzen:
    Violet Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Nanab Berries
    3x Royal Gummi’s
    1x Electric Gem
    1x TM Thief
    1x Thunder Stone

For EpicSquirtle:
    Olive Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Babiri Berries
    3x Red Gummi’s
    1x Electric Gem
    1x TM Dragon Claw
    ] 1x Fire Stone

For Davethefishyguy:
    Orange-Red Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Charti Berries
    3x Black Gummi’s
    1x Bug Gem
    1x TM Dig
    1x Water Stone

For Lass El:
    Pink Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Rowap Berries
    3x Green Gummi’s
    1x Fighting Gem
    1x TM Toxic
    1x Thunder Stone

For uhhhhh:
    Light Green Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Petaya Berries
    3x Silver Gummi’s
    1x Flying Gem
    1x TM Protect
    1x Moon Stone

For myahoo:
    Red Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Clear Gummi’s
    1x Psychic Gem
    1x TM Thunder
    1x Dusk Stone

For gmoyes:
    White Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Pomeg Berries
    3x Orange Gummi’s
    1x Ground Gem
    1x TM Fire Blast
    1x Thunder Stone

Please use the Gummi's and TM's in the appropriate shops.
    Congratulations ^-^

The time has come, to draw the Prizes for this years Fizzy Bubbles Birthday, woohoo!!
    32 people have participated and I have 32 different coloured bags and now I will make the selection for these lucky participants.

For Missingno Master:
    Crimson Prize Bag containing:
    3 x Rare Candies
    3x Micle Berries
    3x Black Gummi’s
    1x Poison Gem
    1x TM Blizzard
    1x Leaf Stone

Congratulations ^-^
    *Obtained 3 Rare Candies!*

*Obtained 3 Micle Berries!*

*Obtained 3 Black Gummis!*

*Obtained the Poison Gem!*

*Obtained the TM Blizzard!*

*Obtained the Leaf Stone!*

Thanks, Arc!

For Davethefishyguy:
    Orange-Red Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Charti Berries
    3x Black Gummi’s
    1x Bug Gem
    1x TM Dig
    1x Water Stone

Congratulations ^-^
    The Mega Tombola wasn't for Mega Stones? Am disappoint.

No but seriously this is a nice little bundle, thanks so much Arc!

Picking up 3 Rare Candies, 3 Charti Berries, 3 Black Gummis, a Bug Gem, a Dig TM and a Water Stone... which arrangements have already been made for.

Thanks again, and Happy Fizzday!

For CyberBlastoise:
    Lavender Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Salac Berries
    3x Yellow Gummi’s
    1x Bug Gem
    1x TM Payback
    1x Leaf Stone
    [/size]
    Picking up a Lavender Prize Pack.

For myahoo:
    Red Prize Bag containing:
    3x Rare Candies
    3x Occa Berries
    3x Clear Gummi’s
    1x Psychic Gem
    1x TM Thunder
    1x Dusk Stone

Congratulations ^-^
    Picking up my Red Prize Bag. Thanks, Arc~ ^^b

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast