Thread: Easter Chocolate is the Best Chocolate... (2014)

Default Easter Chocolate is the Best Chocolate... (2014)

It's true they, always keep the best stuff until Easter and what's better than Easter Chocolate?

MORE Easter Chocolate, WhooHoo

Have this from me:

x1 Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels, Expires 4th May)
    x1 Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels, Expires May 4th)
    x1 Box of Chocolates which teach the move

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
    Producing a Chocolate heart in front of them, the user proceeds to throw the Heart at their opponent which on contact explodes donig Damage equal to Egg Bomb, when the heart shatters 3-5 little pieces of chocolate appear and can be eaten by anyone including the opponent, when eaten the chocolate heals a small amount of HP equal to what a Sitrus Berry would heal.
    Contest Type:Cute
    Contest Effect:If Last to appeal uses a Cute Move, this move gives them + 2 appeal points and you +3 Appeal Points (+ regular appeal points)
    Appeal Points: <3 <3
    Jam Points: -

Happy Easter
    Last edited by Arnold; 20th April 2014 at 7:59 AM.

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Our long-time friend, the Easter Buneary, has left more pressies this year for us to divvy out amongst you all.

x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 21 2014.
    (The Super Pass allows two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels)
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 29 2014.

Hope you have a great day ^^

Happy Fizzby Chocolate Bunny Day!!
    (Otherwise known as Easter)

I've gone a full 6 weeks without chocolate and these goodies I've got for you are so mouth watering ... you better get in fast before I eat them myself =p
    Here are some great little chocolate treats to help your Pokemon learn something new:

1 x Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake When eaten by a Pokemon it allows them to learn a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn. (Non-Tradeable). Exp: 1st May 2014.
    1 x Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
    it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of
    Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Exp: 1st May 2014.

Go mad and pork out, fill your faces with chocolate and Enjoy ^-^

Happy Easter!

1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)
    1 x White Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels when eaten)

And ... a Choice of ONE of the following:

Torchic Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Fire Spin)
    OR
    Buneary Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Dizzy Punch)
    OR
    Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Seed Bomb)
    OR
    Chansey Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Softboiled)
    OR
    Togepi Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Metronome)
    OR
    Pidove Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Featherdance)

All Perishables (everything but the Pokeball) expire on the 4th May and are NON TRADEABLE

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    It's true they, always keep the best stuff until Easter and what's better than Easter Chocolate?

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
    Producing a Chocolate heart in front of them, the user proceeds to throw the Heart at their opponent which on contact explodes donig Damage equal to Egg Bomb, when the heart shatters 3-5 little pieces of chocolate appear and can be eaten by anyone including the opponent, when eaten the chocolate heals a small amount of HP equal to what a Sitrus Berry would heal.
    Contest Effect:If Last to appeal uses a Cute Move, this move gives them + 2 appeal points and you +3 Appeal Points (+ regular appeal points)

Happy Easter
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Our long-time friend, the Easter Buneary, has left more pressies this year for us to divvy out amongst you all.

x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 21 2014.
    (The Super Pass allows two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels)
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 29 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

I've gone a full 6 weeks without chocolate and these goodies I've got for you are so mouth watering ... you better get in fast before I eat them myself =p
    Here are some great little chocolate treats to help your Pokemon learn something new:

1 x Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake When eaten by a Pokemon it allows them to learn a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn. (Non-Tradeable). Exp: 1st May 2014.
    1 x Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
    it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Happy Easter!

1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

All Perishables (everything but the Pokeball) expire on the 4th May and are NON TRADEABLE
    ALL OF THE CHOCOLATE! Thank ya guys! :3 Where's that 2014 Year Ball that we didn't get yet though? *shot repetitively*

Picking up the following:
    • x1 Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels)
    • x1 Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels)
    • x1 Box of Chocolates (teaches Chocolate Bomb)
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 4th May 2014.
    • x1 Golden Egg (worth 3,000 coins)
    • x1 Chocolate Milkshake (teaches 1 MT or Egg move)
    • x1 Chocolate Memory Berry (4 Egg or pre-evolution moves)
    • x1 Chocolate Ball
    • x1 White Chocolate Berry (+2 Levels)
    • x1 Chocolate Togepi Figure (teaches Metronome)

And now to use all that stuff...
    • Feeding the Chocolate Candy and the Chocolate Egg to my Ponyta Shadowmere, raising his level from 5 to 10.
    • Feeding the Box of Chocolates to my Skitty Mio, teaching her Chocolate Bomb.
    • Golden Egg will be sold in the Coin Exchange.
    • Feeding the Chocolate Milkshake to my Lunatone Yumigami, teaching it MT Gravity.
    • Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to my shiny new (literally!) Snover, Sasquatch, teaching him the Egg Moves Leech Seed, Growth, Stomp and Avalanche.
    • Feeding the White Chocolate Berry to my Exeggcute Hecate, raising her level from 7 to 9.
    • Feeding the Chocolate Togepi Figure to my Swablu Marin, teaching her Metronome.
    Last edited by enchantress; 12th May 2014 at 3:01 AM.

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
    Collecting the CHocolate Candy, the Chocolate Egg, and the Box of Chocolates.

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Collecting the Super Pass and the Chocolate Pokéblock.

Collecting the Golden Egg, the Chocolate Milkshake, and the Chocolate Memory Berry.

Happy Easter!

Collecting the Chocolate Ball, the White Chocolate Berry, and the *name* Chocolate Figure.

Alright, time to tally up the loot;

*1 Chocolate Candy (+3 levels)
    *1 Chocolate Egg (+2 levels)
    *1 Box of Chocolates (teaches Chocolate Bomb)
    *1 Super Pass (enhanced service in various shops on Monday)
    *1 Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 22nd June 2014.
    *1 Golden Egg (+3,000 coins)
    *1 Chocolate Milkshake (+1 Egg/MT move)
    *1 Chocolate Memory Berry (+4 Egg and/or relearned moves)
    *1 Chocolate Ball (like a regular Poké Ball, but tastier)
    *1 White Chocolate Berry (+2 levels)
    *1 Chansey Chocolate Figure (teaches Soft-Boiled to ANYTHING)

And now, time to use said loot!

First off, the obvious choice- teaching Chocolate Bomb to my Weedle, as a part of my constant endeavor to boost her sad movepool.

*Hermione learned Chocolate Bomb!*

Next... Hmm... Between the Chocolate Candy, the Chocolate Egg, and the White Chocolate Berry, that's a total level gain of 7. I like the idea of feeding them to my Venomoth to help get her closer to level 100...

: *scuttles onto the scene and greedily devours the Candy, Egg, and Berry, reveling in the sudden increase of strength*

...Or, I could feed them to my level 16 Skorupi. That works, too. ^^' Been meaning to level him up some more anyways.

*Scorpius was elevated to level 23!*

*Scorpius learned Bug Bite!*

*Scorpius learned Poison Fang!*

Alright, that's Chocolate Bomb and the levels dealt with, what's next... aha, the new moves! OK, first off, the Chocolate Milkshake. One Egg or MT move for whoever guzzles it down... Hmm...

: Tortle? *looks extremely hopeful*

Yeah, sorry, Chance. I know what you're after here, but until Generation VI comes into play, you can't learn Aura Sphere. Sorry. No, I'm gonna feed this Chocolate Milkshake to my Nidoking.

*Godric learned Mega Punch!*

Next, the Chocolate Memory Berry- 4 relearned and/or Egg moves. Well, relearned moves are free, and I got none that require immediate attention in any case... So I'm gonna just feed this to my female Qwilfish to teach her four of her possible Egg moves.

*Hannah learned Bubble Beam!*

*Hannah learned Water Pulse!*

*Hannah learned Acid Spray!*

*Hannah learned Signal Beam!*

And finally... Wow, we can teach these moves to anything? Oh, man... Wow. OK, I know Stark said to try and keep it at least somewhat appropriate to the species, but this opportunity is just too good to pass up, considering the extremely limited amount of ways I can add on to her movepool...

: *flaps over to Keith, eyeing the Chansey Chocolate Figure hopefully*

...Oh. Oh! Of course! Yes, of course! This move would be perfect for you, Rubeus! It lets you heal yourself or others if you want- that's the exact kind of move you've wanted to learn! Now, for those of you who aren't acquainted with my Stunfisk, Rubeus is pretty much the exact opposite of the stereotypical Stunfisk. Instead of delighting in shocking others and causing pain, he prefers to help others out, particularly injured Pokémon. Anyone who's RP'd with Rubeus at all will agree that this move is perfect for him. So, yes, feeding the Chansey Chocolate Figure to my Stunfisk.

*Rubeus learned Soft-Boiled!*

: Stunfisk fisk! *flies around, using Soft-Boiled on every injured Pokémon within a three-mile radius*

And with that settled, happy Easter to everybody!
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd June 2014 at 2:21 PM.

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

Wow, this is great! Thanks for putting this together guys. Happy Easter for all of you too! ^^

Claiming:
    1x Chocolate Candy
    1x Chocolate Egg
    1x Box of Chocolates
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock
    ---
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Torchic Chocolate Figure

Using:
    - Chocolate Candy + Chocolate Egg + White Chocolate Berry (+7 Levels) on Rook the Rhyhorn, raising its Level from 19 to 26
    - Box of Chocolates on Hebi the Dunsparce, teaching it CM Chocolate Bomb
    - Chocolate Milkshake + Chocolate Memory Berry on Dux the Machop, teaching it MT Dynamic Punch and EMs Close Combat, Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch
    - Torchic Chocolate Figure on Aya the Mienfoo, teaching it CM Fire Spin

Thanks again!

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

Picking up the following
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 Box of Chocolates
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Togepi Chocolate Figure.

Giving the Chocolate candy to my Abra, Telpo raising him from level 4 to level 7!

Giving the Chocolate egg to my Corphish, Bubbles raising her from level 12 to level 14!

Giving the box of chocolates to my Weepinbell, Sprout teaching her Chocolate Bomb!

Giving the chocolate milkshake to my Shinx, Lenna teaching her EM Night Slash

Giving the chocolate memory berry to my Grimer, Botch teaching him Acid Spray, Haze, Shadow Sneak and Stockpile!

Giving the white chocolate berry to my Emolga, Voltaire rasing him from level 1 to level 3!

Giving the Togepi chocolate figure to Voltaire, teaching him Metronome!

Thank you!

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

HAPPY EASTER

Picking me up some treats for my Pokemon ^-^

1x Chocolate Candy (Feeding to my Deino to raise her from Level 01 to Level 04)
    1x Chocolate Egg (Feeding to my Gligar to raise her from Level 01 to Level 03)
    1x Box of Chocolates (Feeding to my Unown B to teach her SM Chocolate Bomb)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 4th May 2014.
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (Feeding to my Grimer to teach her MT Thunderpunch)
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (Feeding to my Slugma to teach him EM's Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow and Rollout)
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x White Chocolate Berry (Feeding to my Gligar raising her from Level 03 to Level 05)
    1x Torchic Chocolate Figure (Feeding to my Slugma to teach him SM Fire Spin)

Happy Chocolate Munching to All! =3
    Last edited by enchantress; 12th May 2014 at 3:03 AM.

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! And thanks for all this awesome stuff!

So, time to list; Picking up the following:
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 Box of Chocolates
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Togepi Figure

Using the following stuff:

Feeding Quad, my Roggenrola, these things:
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    This will raise his level from Level 5 to Level 12.

Feeding Rose, my Ralts, the Chocolate Togepi Figure to teach her Metronome.

Feeding the Box of Chocolates to my other Roggenrola Lalu to teach her Chocolate Bomb.

Feeding the Chocolate Milkshake to my Gyarados Leviathan to teach him MT Iron Head.

Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to my Rhyhorn Graw to teach him those Egg Moves; Magnitude, Crush Claw, Dragon Rush, Thunder Fang.

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Easter!

Picking up:

From Arn:
    1x Chocolate Candy (+3 lvls)
    1x Chocolate Egg (+2 lvls)
    1x Box of Chocolates (teaches Chocolate Bomb)

From Tess:
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock (+40 cute, expires Jun 29 '14)

From Arc:
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (+1 EM/MT move)
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (+4 EM/Relearned moves)

From Stark:
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x White Chocolate Berry (+2 lvls)
    1x Buneary Chocolate figure (teaches Dizzy Punch)

Giving:
    Chocolate Candy to my Misdreavus to raise her from 18 to 21.
    Chocolate Egg to my Blitzle to raise her from 22 to 24.
    Chocolate Milkshake to my Gothita to teach her EM Mirror Coat
    Chocolate Memory Berry to my Swinub to teach him Bite, Icicle Spear, Fissure, and Icicle Crash.
    White Chocolate Berry to my Torkoal to raise him from 10 to 12.
    Buneary Chocolate Figure to my Cubone to teach her Dizzy Punch.

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Day! And no, Easter is NOT the name of a Pokemon, otherwise we'd be seeing posts in the FB Calendar thread from those who have "Easters". XD Anyway, let's get some candy!

Claim:
    Chocolate Candy
    Chocolate Egg
    Box of Chocolates
    Super Pass
    Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 29th June 2014.
    Golden Egg
    Chocolate Milkshake
    Chocolate Memory Berry
    Chocolate Ball
    White Chocolate Berry
    Togepi Chocolate Figure

Use:
    Chocolate Candy on Skarmory
    Level Up! Skarmory grew from Lv. 12 to Lv. 15!

Chocolate Egg on Skarmory
    Level Up! Skarmory grew from Lv. 15 to Lv. 17!
    New Move! Skarmory learned Fury Attack!

Box of Chocolates on Dunsparce
    New Move! Dunsparce learned Chocolate Bomb!

Golden Egg
    Hyrem gained 3,000 coins!

Chocolate Milkshake on Shiny Gothita
    New Move! Shiny Gothita learned Mean Look! (Egg)

Chocolate Memory Berry on Pawniard
    New Move! Pawniard learned Pursuit! (Egg)
    New Move! Pawniard learned Stealth Rock! (Egg)
    New Move! Pawniard learned Revenge! (Egg)
    New Move! Pawniard learned Psycho Cut! (Egg)

White Chocolate Berry on Espeon
    Level Up! Espeon grew from Lv. 11 to Lv. 13!
    New Move! Espeon learned Quick Attack!

Togepi Chocolate Figure on Banette
    New Move! Banette learned Metronome!
    Last edited by enchantress; 2nd July 2014 at 2:52 AM.

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

Picking up:

1x Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels)
    1x Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels)
    1x Box of Chocolates (Teaches CHOCOLATE BOMB)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute Points) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 29th June 2014.
    1x Golden Egg (3,000x Coins)
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches EM/MT Move)
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (Teaches 4x EMs &/or Level-Up Moves)
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x White Chocolate Berry (+2 Levels)
    1x Togepi Chocolate Figure (Teaches METRONOME)

Now what am I gonna do with all this chocolate...

*Lv. 14 Ponyta gallops up and devours 1x Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels), 1x Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels), & 1x White Chocolate Berry (+2 Levels), 1x Chocolate Milkshake, & 1x Chocolate Memory Berry, raising her to Lv. 21 & teaching her MT HEAT WAVE & EMs SCREECH, QUICK ATTACK, HYPNOSIS, & CHARM*

...Well I guess that takes care of that.

Also feeding the following to Vanillite:

1x Box of Chocolates (Teaches CHOCOLATE BOMB)
    1x Togepi Chocolate Figure (Teaches METRONOME)

Thanks, and Happy Easter!
    Last edited by enchantress; 2nd July 2014 at 2:49 AM.

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Easter!

I've not even eaten my Easter Chocolate yet, but I might as well pick up these treats before I do!

Picking up:

1x Chocolate Candy
    1x Chocolate Egg
    1x Box of Chocolates
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
    ---
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    ---
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Exeggcute Chocolate Figurine

Nice haul! Now let's see...

Feeding the Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Egg, and White Chocolate Berry to Detritus, my Dwebble, for a whopping 7 levels.

{Sprays acid all over the treats before slurping up the liquefied chocolatey goodness}

{Detritus grew from Lv. 7 to Lv.14!}

{Detritus learned Sand-Attack!}

{Detritus learned Faint Attack!}

Feeding the Box of Chocolates to... well, it could only be Gytha, couldn't it, just so she can share them.

{Takes the chocs before scoffing them down}

{Gytha learned Chocolate Bomb!}

Finally, feeding the Chocolate Milkshake, Chocolate Memory Berry and Exeggcute Chocolate Figurine to Jason, my Croagunk.

{Eyes the treats warily, not wanting to compromise his fitness regimen, before chowing down}

{Jason learned ThunderPunch!}

{Jason learned Bullet Punch!}

{Jason learned DynamicPunch!}

{Jason learned Fake Out!}

{Jason learned Meditate!}

{Jason learned Seed Bomb!}

And that seems to be it! Thanks a lot guys, most appreciated, and Happy Easter to everyone!
    Last edited by enchantress; 2nd July 2014 at 2:45 AM.

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Easter!

Picking up 1 chocolate candy, 1 chocolate egg and 1 box of chocolates.
    Picking up 1 super pass and 1 chocolate pokeblock.
    Picking up 1 golden egg, 1 chocolate milkshake and 1 chocolate memory berry.
    Picking up1 chocolate ball, 1 white chocolate berry and 1 exeggcute chocolate figure.

Feeding 1 chocolate candy to magneton, raising it from Lv 56 to Lv 59.
    Feeding 1 chocolate egg to magneton, raising it from Lv 59 to Lv 61.
    Feeding 1 white chocolate berry to magneton, raising it from Lv 61 to Lv 63.
    Feeding 1 chocolate milkshake to vullaby, teaching it MT Block.
    Feeding 1 chocolate memory berry to vullaby, teaching it EM Scary face.
    Feeding 1 exeggcute chocolate figure to mankey, teaching it Seed Bomb.
    Last edited by Rayzen; 21st April 2014 at 2:10 AM.

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Easter!

OR
    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR

All these chocolate... @w@

Taking the ff:
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 Box of Chocolates
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Choco Milkshake
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Buneary Chocolate Figure

Giving Gaspard the ff. items:
    Choco Egg, choco candy, and the white choco berry, leveling him up from 84 to 91.
    Box of Chocolates, teaching him the move Chocolate Bomb.
    Buneary figurine, teaching him the move Dizzy Punch.
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 21st April 2014 at 7:10 AM.

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter

[/size]

Go mad and pork out, fill your faces with chocolate and Enjoy ^-^[/size]
    Happy Easter!

So. I'm taking
    1x Chocolate Candy
    1x Chocolate Egg
    1x Box of Chocolates
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock
    ---
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    ---
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Togepi Chocolate Figurine

Now, shall we feast?

Giving the Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Egg, and White Chocolate Berry to Varren, my Level 1 Aipom.
    *Varren Grew to Level 8! Varren learned Sand-Attack and Astonish!!*
    Red, my Pansear, shall be given the Box of Chocolates and the Chocolate Milkshake.
    *Red learned Chocolate Bomb and Low Kick!*
    Axel, my Wooper, shall get the Chocolate Memory Berry I think.
    *Axel learned Body Slam, Curse, Counter and Stockpile!*
    Then finally, Jacqueline, my Paras shall learn the one true trickster move as she eats the Togepi figure.
    *Jacqueline learned Metronome!*
    Sorry for my lateness, thanks guys!
    Last edited by swampertforever; 22nd April 2014 at 12:34 AM.