Page 39 of 197 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 975 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #951
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Trading 1 rare candy to enchantress for her male natu with flash

  2. #952
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Hureta*~
    Trading 1 rare candy to enchantress for her male natu with flash
    Trading level 5 Male Natu w/Flash to Hureta for 1 candy of rareness.

    *trade confirmed*

  3. #953
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Trading level 5 Male Natu w/Flash to Hureta for 1 candy of rareness.

    *trade confirmed*
    Trading in process: ===Trading my rare candy for her natu===
    Done, thank you.

    *Trade closed*

  4. #954
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Trading my Lv5 M Poliwag to Waterlight for his Lv5 F Psyduck

  5. #955
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    Trading my Lv5 M Poliwag to Waterlight for his Lv5 F Psyduck
    Trading my Level 5 Female Psyduck to Sasuke for his Level 5 Male Poliwag.

    {TRADE CONFIRMED}

  6. #956
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Trading my Level 5 Female Psyduck to Sasuke for his Level 5 Male Poliwag.

    {TRADE CONFIRMED}
    Ooh I like your style. Anyways, all official like again now: Trading my Lv5 M Poliwag for Waterlight's Lv5 F Psyduck
    ****ade Completed]
    yay

  7. #957
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Trading 2 Rare Candies to enchantress for her TM Tri Attack.

  8. #958
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    Trading 2 Rare Candies to enchantress for her TM Tri Attack.
    Trading TM Tri-Attack to Wayne for 2 rare candies.

    *trade confirmed*

  9. #959
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Trading TM Tri-Attack to Wayne for 2 rare candies.

    *trade confirmed*
    Traded 2 Rare Candies to enchantress for her TM Tri Attack.

    *Trade Closed*

  10. #960
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Trading 2 Candies to Arc_Angel, for her Level 5 (M) Ekans.

  11. #961
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Trading 2 Candies to Arc_Angel, for her Level 5 (M) Ekans.
    Sorry this is late Becki

    Trading my Level 5, male Ekans to Shinjara for her 2 rare candies

    *Trade Confirmed*

    You look after him now

  12. #962
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel
    Sorry this is late Becki

    Trading my Level 5, male Ekans to Shinjara for her 2 rare candies

    *Trade Confirmed*

    You look after him now
    Don't worry about it Of course I'll look after him.

    Taking Ekans, and handing over the 2 candies.

    *Trade closed*

  13. #963
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Trading my Friend Ball, TM Mudslap, and White Flute to Joshua for one rare candy.

  14. #964
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Trading my Friend Ball, TM Mudslap, and White Flute to Joshua for one rare candy.
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to RE for his Friend Ball, TM Mudslap and White Flute.
    *Trade Confirmed*

  15. #965
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Trading 2 Rare Candies for Inferno's Christmas Ball.

  16. #966
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    Trading 2 Rare Candies for Inferno's Christmas Ball.
    Posting on behalf of Inferno and trading his Christmas Ball to Shiny_Magneton for 2 rare candies.

    *trade confirmed*

  17. #967
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Posting on behalf of Inferno and trading his Christmas Ball to Shiny_Magneton for 2 rare candies.

    *trade confirmed*
    Trading 2 RC to Inferno for Christmas Ball.

    Trade Closed.

  18. #968
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to RE for his Friend Ball, TM Mudslap and White Flute.
    *Trade Confirmed*
    trading my Ball,TM,and flute to joshua for his candy.*trade closed*

  19. #969
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Trading my Level 5 Female Spoink to MetalYoshi17 for 2 Rare Candies.

  20. #970
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Trading my Level 5 Female Spoink to MetalYoshi17 for 2 Rare Candies.
    Trading 2 candies to Joshua for the Lv.5 Spoink.
    *Trade Confirmed*

  21. #971
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalYoshi17
    Trading 2 candies to Joshua for the Lv.5 Spoink.
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Handing over the little piggy, and taking the two Candies.
    *Trade Closed*

  22. #972
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Trading Three Rare Candy's for Shinjara's Green and Silver Shards.
    Last edited by Spirit_of_Auron; 17th August 2005 at 7:58 PM.

  23. #973
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kassie85
    Trading Three Rare Candy's for Shinjara's Green and Silver Shards.
    Trading my Silver and Green Shards to Kassie for 3 candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Last edited by Rikku.; 17th August 2005 at 5:32 PM.

  24. #974
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Trading my Silver and Green Shards to Kassie for 3 candies.
    Trading Three Candies for Silver and green Shard Trade Confirmed and Closed.

  25. #975
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Trading 1 candy and TM Tri-Attack to Shinjara for her Heart Scale

Page 39 of 197 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •