Page 81 of 197 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #2001
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Trading my Blue Scarf to Wayne for his 1 candy.
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Torkoal Stu for his Blue Scarf.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    Trading two (2) Rare Candies to Wayne for one (1) Charcoal.

    -Trade Confirmed-
    Traded my Charcoal to Ushi No Tane for her 2 Rare Candies.

    *Trade Closed*
    Last edited by Wayne; 1st January 2006 at 4:22 PM.

  2. #2002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Arsonist
    Trading 1 Rare Candy to Torkoal Stu for his Blue Scarf.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading my Blue Scarf to Wayne/Serial Arsonist for 1 Rare Candy.

    *Trade Closed*

  3. #2003
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    trading 2 candies to LordAndrew for his level 5 Female Nidoran

  4. #2004
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick-or-Treater
    trading 2 candies to LordAndrew for his level 5 Female Nidoran
    Trading one Lv.5 Female Nidoran to Trick-or-Treater for his two candies.
    *Trade Confirmed*

  5. #2005
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAndrew
    Trading one Lv.5 Female Nidoran to Trick-or-Treater for his two candies.
    *Trade Confirmed*
    *closed*

    Thanks =)
    *nabs the Nido and gives the candies*

  6. #2006
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Trading 1 candy to Trick for his Level 5 Nidoran (F) *squeee* ^^

  7. #2007
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Trading 1 candy to Trick for his Level 5 Nidoran (F) *squeee* ^^
    Trading my level 5 Female Nidoran to Shinjara for 1 little candy.

    *confirmed*

    take good care

  8. #2008
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick-or-Treater



    Trading my level 5 Female Nidoran to Shinjara for 1 little candy.

    *confirmed*

    take good care
    Taking the little Nidoran (F) and handing over the candy. Thankyou ever so much ^^

    *Trade Closed*

  9. #2009
    Shadow_Umbreon Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Magic
    Trading 4 of my rare candies for Shadow_Umbreon's 2 Nuggets
    Sorry I tooks so long. :/ Anyway, trading 2 Nuggets to Dark_Magic for 4 Rare Candies.

    *Confirmed*
    Quote Originally Posted by HakuBlue
    With the power endousted by DF, I hereby start this trade :
    Trading DF's Two candies for Shadow_Umbreon's Level 6 Female Corsola.
    Trading my Lv.6 Female Corsola over to HakuBlue for 2 Rare Candies.

    *Confirmed*
    Last edited by Shadow_Umbreon; 1st January 2006 at 10:52 PM.

  10. #2010
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Trading 1 Rare Candy and 1 Christmas Ball to Latias10/Zami for her Silver Shard.

    Thanks. =D

  11. #2011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P/Arts
    Trading 1 Rare Candy and 1 Christmas Ball to Latias10/Zami for her Silver Shard.

    Thanks. =D
    Trading my Silver Shard to P/Arts for a Christmas Ball and a Rare Candy.
    *Trade Comfirmed*

  12. #2012
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Trading my Silver Shard to P/Arts for a Christmas Ball and a Rare Candy.
    *Trade Comfirmed*
    Trading above.
    *Trade Closed*

  13. #2013
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Umbreon
    Sorry I tooks so long. :/ Anyway, trading 2 Nuggets to Dark_Magic for 4 Rare Candies.

    *Confirmed*
    Its quite alright no problem. Traded my 4 rare candies for Shadow_Umbreon's 2 Nuggets. *Trade closed*

  14. #2014
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Crap, sorry about the delay. >>
    Twas cops and yelling and...yeah...oh my!

    Trading Soft Sand to Joe for his Shoal Salt and Shoal Shell.

    :3 Good man.

  15. #2015
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    Crap, sorry about the delay. >>
    Twas cops and yelling and...yeah...oh my!

    Trading Soft Sand to Joe for his Shoal Salt and Shoal Shell.

    :3 Good man.
    Shoal thingies for Soft Sand. =D
    *Trade Confirmed*

    *hands Soft Sand to Dugtrio*

  16. #2016
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Shoal thingies for Soft Sand. =D
    *Trade Confirmed*

    *hands Soft Sand to Dugtrio*
    Soft Sand for Shoal...stuff.

    -Trade Closed-

    You're a good, good man, Joe.

  17. #2017
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dae~Maker
    I art hereth once again to create one bold trade with thine previous aquaintence, Lilblue. To her person's, she shall be recieveing one precious few of my rarest sweets, whilist I procure from her a mysterious ball of darkness and night. Pray tell, do you believe this trade so negotiable?

    Rare Candy (x01) --------- Moon Ball (x01)

    *trade commenced*
    Thy offering art most agreeable, my dear Dae~Maker. I give thee permission to performeth this transaction of our belongings. We shall each give the other something of our own: Your delectable and quite uncommon sweet, in exchange for my own orb of the grand celestial moon. With thine final consent, the deed shalt be done.

    ¤1x Rare Candy for 1x Moon Ball¤

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 2nd January 2006 at 12:43 AM.

  18. #2018
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading a Ball of Thunder *giggles* *cough* to Joshua for his Level 12 Female Skarmory w/ Bullet Seed and Rock Slide!

  19. #2019
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    Trading a Ball of Thunder *giggles* *cough* to Joshua for his Level 12 Female Skarmory w/ Bullet Seed and Rock Slide!
    I still have no idea why I'm giving her up for so cheap, but it gets her off my team.

    Hurling my gigantic steel vulture at Jeff, and taking his Thunder Ball.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  20. #2020
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Skywing Knight Joshua~
    I still have no idea why I'm giving her up for so cheap, but it gets her off my team.

    Hurling my gigantic steel vulture at Jeff, and taking his Thunder Ball.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    *dodges gigantic vulture* Don't treat Yuffie like that you Ruffian! *shakes fist*

    [closed]

  21. #2021
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading Level 25 Lunatone to Ichimaru for 3 Rare Candies!

    Pokemon Species: Lunatone (-) Level 25
    Ball: Pokéball
    Nickname: Cait Sith
    Type: Rock/Psychic
    Obtained: Adoption Center Adoption Rights obtained
    Item Held: N/A
    Current Location: Active
    Beauty Points:
    Level Up moves: Tackle, Harden, Confusion, Rock Throw, Hypnosis, Psywave,
    Cosmic Power (Level 31), Psychic (Level 37), Future Sight (Level 43), Explosion (Level 49)
    Egg Moves: N/A
    Move Tutor Moves: Body Slam, Double-Edge, Mimic, Dream Eater, Explosion, Rock Slide, Substitute
    Emerald MT Moves: Rollout, Psych Up, Snore, Endure, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Swift, Defense Curl
    TM's/HM's: Flash, Shockwave

  22. #2022
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    Trading Level 25 Lunatone to Ichimaru for 3 Rare Candies!

    Pokemon Species: Lunatone (-) Level 25
    Ball: Pokéball
    Nickname: Cait Sith
    Type: Rock/Psychic
    Obtained: Adoption Center Adoption Rights obtained
    Item Held: N/A
    Current Location: Active
    Beauty Points:
    Level Up moves: Tackle, Harden, Confusion, Rock Throw, Hypnosis, Psywave,
    Cosmic Power (Level 31), Psychic (Level 37), Future Sight (Level 43), Explosion (Level 49)
    Egg Moves: N/A
    Move Tutor Moves: Body Slam, Double-Edge, Mimic, Dream Eater, Explosion, Rock Slide, Substitute
    Emerald MT Moves: Rollout, Psych Up, Snore, Endure, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Swift, Defense Curl
    TM's/HM's: Flash, Shockwave

    Mua 3 candies for the Lunatone.
    *trade confirmed*

  23. #2023
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimaru
    Mua 3 candies for the Lunatone.
    *trade confirmed*
    and trade la closed

    [closed]

  24. #2024
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Trading my 1 candy, Psychic Ball, New Years Ball, Sacred Ash, Shoal Salt, and Shoal Shell for Joshua's Dragon Scale.

    I'm at rock bottom broke, not even any items left... :P but I'm happy =D

  25. #2025
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa
    Trading my 1 candy, Psychic Ball, New Years Ball, Sacred Ash, Shoal Salt, and Shoal Shell for Joshua's Dragon Scale.

    I'm at rock bottom broke, not even any items left... :P but I'm happy =D
    Taking stuff, giving Dani Dragon Scale.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Joshua

Page 81 of 197 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •