Page 93 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #2301
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Magic
    Trading 2 rare candies for P arts Nugget
    *Trade confirmed*
    Trading Nugget for 2 Rare Candies. =D

    *Trade Closed*

    DM, j00 rock.

  2. #2302
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Trading my Leaf Stone to Hakublue for 3 Rare Candies.


    Trading my Corsola (F) Lv. 5 w/All HM’s, TM Ice Beam and EM Rock Slide to Eon for 4 Rare Candies.

    Pokemon Species: Corsola (F) Lv. 5
    Nickname: Rose
    Type: Water/Rock
    Obtained: Met in a Cable Club trade @ Lv. 5 from Rekkuza on 1/17/2006
    Evolution: Doesn't evolve
    Special Abilities: Hustle/Natural Cure
    Bio: Coming Soon
    Current Location: Active
    Beauty Points: 0
    Level Up moves: Tackle (06) Harden, (12) Bubble, (17) Recover, (17) Refresh, (23) Bubblebeam, (28) Spike Cannon, (34) Rock Blast, (39) Mirror Coat, (45) Ancientpower
    Advance Moves: None
    Egg Moves: Screech, Mist, Amnesia, Barrier, Ingrain, Confuse Ray, Icicle Spear. Rock Slide
    Move Tutor Moves: Body Slam, Double Edge, Mimic, Explosion, Substitute, Rock Slide
    Emerald MT Moves: Rollout, Snore, Endure, Mud Slap, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Defense Curl
    TM's/HM's: Dig, Strength, Rock Smash, Surf, Ice Beam
    Pokéball: Pokéball


    Please take care of her Eon. :/

  3. #2303
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading Two ICY WIND TMs to Alilatias for her TM SUNNY DAY, Shoal Salt, Shoal Shell, and a Rare Candy.

  4. #2304
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    Trading Two ICY WIND TMs to Alilatias for her TM SUNNY DAY, Shoal Salt, Shoal Shell, and a Rare Candy.
    Trading my Rare Candy, Shoal Salt, Shoal Shell, and a TM Sunny Day for two TM Icy Winds.

    *TRADE CONFIRMED*

    Using one TM Icy Wind to teach Abra Icy Wind.

  5. #2305
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias
    Trading my Rare Candy, Shoal Salt, Shoal Shell, and a TM Sunny Day for two TM Icy Winds.

    *TRADE CONFIRMED*
    Two TMs for the Stuff.

    [closed]

  6. #2306
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Arsonist
    Trading my Leaf Stone to Hakublue for 3 Rare Candies.
    Posting this for HakuBlue; he and Wayne both approved me for confirming the trade.

    Trading HakuBlue's 3 Rare Candies for the Leaf Stone.

    *Trade Confirmed for Haku*

  7. #2307
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wanderer
    Posting this for HakuBlue; he and Wayne both approved me for confirming the trade.

    Trading HakuBlue's 3 Rare Candies for the Leaf Stone.

    *Trade Confirmed for Haku*
    Traded my Leaf Stone to Hakublue for his 3 Rare Candies.

    *Trade Closed*

  8. #2308
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Trading my 2 candies and 1 pair o' blackglasses to Ushi for her level 23, Female Flaafy with flash,Strength,and Water pulse.*huggles his sheepy*

  9. #2309
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    Trading my 2 candies and 1 pair o' blackglasses to Ushi for her level 23, Female Flaafy with flash,Strength,and Water pulse.*huggles his sheepy*
    Trading Rui (Lv. 23 (F) Flaaffy w/ Flash, Strength, and Water Pulse) to RE fir Two (2) Rare Candies and one (1) Blackglasses.

    -Trade Confirmed-
    Last edited by Fangirl; 13th February 2006 at 3:14 AM.

  10. #2310
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Arsonist
    Trading my Corsola (F) Lv. 5 w/All HM’s, TM Ice Beam and EM Rock Slide to Eon for 4 Rare Candies.

    Pokemon Species: Corsola (F) Lv. 5
    Nickname: Rose
    Type: Water/Rock
    Obtained: Met in a Cable Club trade @ Lv. 5 from Rekkuza on 1/17/2006
    Evolution: Doesn't evolve
    Special Abilities: Hustle/Natural Cure
    Bio: Coming Soon
    Current Location: Active
    Beauty Points: 0
    Level Up moves: Tackle (06) Harden, (12) Bubble, (17) Recover, (17) Refresh, (23) Bubblebeam, (28) Spike Cannon, (34) Rock Blast, (39) Mirror Coat, (45) Ancientpower
    Advance Moves: None
    Egg Moves: Screech, Mist, Amnesia, Barrier, Ingrain, Confuse Ray, Icicle Spear. Rock Slide
    Move Tutor Moves: Body Slam, Double Edge, Mimic, Explosion, Substitute, Rock Slide
    Emerald MT Moves: Rollout, Snore, Endure, Mud Slap, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Defense Curl
    TM's/HM's: Dig, Strength, Rock Smash, Surf, Ice Beam
    Pokéball: Pokéball


    Please take care of her Eon. :/
    Trading 4 rare candies to Wayne for his lv. 5 female Corsola with all HM's, EM Rock Slide, and TM Ice Beam.
    *Trade Confirmed*

    I promise I will Wayne ^_^

  11. #2311
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    Trading Rui (Lv. 23 (F) Flaaffy w/ Flash, Strength, and Water Pulse) to RE fir Two (2) Rare Candies and one (1) Blackglasses.

    -Trade Confirmed-
    Takin' meh sheep and handing over the goods *closed* Fankoo, Ushi ^^

  12. #2312
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading my Stardust to Dark Magic for his [1] candy.

  13. #2313
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Trading 1 rare candy to Torkoal Stu for his Blue Scarf.

  14. #2314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai
    Trading 1 rare candy to Torkoal Stu for his Blue Scarf.
    Trading my Blue Scarf to Sai for 1 rare candy.

    *Comfirmed*

  15. #2315
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Trading my Blue Scarf to Sai for 1 rare candy.

    *Comfirmed*
    Trading 1 rare candy to Torkoal Stu for his Blue Scarf.

    *Closed*

  16. #2316
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading my lv.25 Graveler to Furizaa for his Ampharos.

  17. #2317
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    Trading my lv.25 Graveler to Furizaa for his Ampharos.
    Trading Amph for JK's lv.25 Graveler.
    *confirmed*

    *evolution stuff happens, yadda yadda yadda*
    Yey, Ruby evolved into a Golem!

    Trading JK's Golem right back for Amph *huggles her*

  18. #2318
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa
    Trading Amph for JK's lv.25 Graveler.
    *confirmed*

    *evolution stuff happens, yadda yadda yadda*
    Yey, Ruby evolved into a Golem!

    Trading JK's Golem right back for Amph *huggles her*
    Trading back Furizaa's Ampharos for my new Golem. Thanks!
    *trade closed*

  19. #2319
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    Trading my Stardust to Dark Magic for his [1] candy.
    Trading my rare candy for John's Knight Star Dust
    *Trade confirmed*

  20. #2320
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Magic
    Trading my rare candy for John's Knight Star Dust
    *Trade confirmed*
    Trading my Stardust for DM's one candy. Thanks!
    *trade closed*

  21. #2321
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Trading 4 rare candies to Wayne for his lv. 5 female Corsola with all HM's, EM Rock Slide, and TM Ice Beam.
    *Trade Confirmed*

    I promise I will Wayne ^_^
    Traded my Corsola (F) Lv. 5 with all HM's, EM Rock Slide and TM Ice Beam to Eon for his 4 rare Candies.

    *Trade Closed*

  22. #2322
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Trading 2 rare candies for FabuVinny's Heart Scale.

  23. #2323
    FabuVinny Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quilava plush
    Trading 2 rare candies for FabuVinny's Heart Scale.
    Trading my Heart Scale to Quilava Plush for 2 Rare Candies.

    *Trade confirmed*

  24. #2324
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FabuVinny
    Trading my Heart Scale to Quilava Plush for 2 Rare Candies.

    *Trade confirmed*
    Traded 2 rare candies to FabuVinny for a Heart Scale.

    *trade closed*

    Thank you~

  25. #2325
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Trading my Heart Scale to Quilava Plush for 2 Candies

Page 93 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •