Page 95 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #2351
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Trading 2 candies for Serial Arsonist´s Water Stone.

  2. #2352
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Scizor
    Trading 2 candies for Serial Arsonist´s Water Stone.
    Trading my Water Stone to Dark Scizor for his 2 rare candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  3. #2353
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Arsonist
    Trading my Water Stone to Dark Scizor for his 2 rare candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded 2 candies for Serial Arsonist´s Water Stone. *Trade Closed*

  4. #2354
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Trading two rare candies to Wayne for his Heart Scale.

  5. #2355
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Because Ushi is my goddess and loves the color yellow, I am trading her my Yellow Scarf (x01) for a Rare Candy (x01) that seems so insignifcant to her.

    *trade commenced*

  6. #2356
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dae~Maker
    Because Ushi is my goddess and loves the color yellow, I am trading her my Yellow Scarf (x01) for a Rare Candy (x01) that seems so insignifcant to her.

    *trade commenced*
    Melodrama. o:

    x01 Rare Candy <-----> Yellow Scarf

    -Trade Confirmed-

    3/5 Scarves!

  7. #2357
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    Melodrama. o:

    x01 Rare Candy <-----> Yellow Scarf

    -Trade Confirmed-

    3/5 Scarves!
    Like totally! OMG!
    Afterall, as QP said, "FB. We know drama."

    Anywho, trading smexy scarf of yellow for scumpious snack of levels.
    Yellow Scarf <---------> Rare Candy (x01)

    *trade ish close-ed*

  8. #2358
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    5,501

    Default

    trading my two candies for AF's Heart Scale. Thanks a billion! :3

  9. #2359
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa
    trading my two candies for AF's Heart Scale. Thanks a billion! :3
    Trading my heart scale for furizaa's two candies.

    Trade confirmed.

  10. #2360
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    5,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan
    Trading my heart scale for furizaa's two candies.

    Trade confirmed.
    Trading my 2 candies for AF's Heart Scale. Thanks!

    *trade closed*

  11. #2361
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Trading two rare candies to Wayne for his Heart Scale.
    Trading my Heart Scale to Eon for his two rare candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  12. #2362
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,442

    Default

    Trading x01 Heart Scale to PI/SM for x01 Red Scarf.

  13. #2363
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    Trading x01 Heart Scale to PI/SM for x01 Red Scarf.
    Trading Red Scarf for Heart Scale.

    *trade confirmed*

    Thanks Ushi. ^^

  14. #2364
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Trading Red Scarf for Heart Scale.

    *trade confirmed*

    Thanks Ushi. ^^
    Heart Scale for Red Scarf.

    -Trade Closed-

    No, thank you!
    This makes 4/5 contest Scarves!

    Furthermore, attaching Red Scarf to Envy (Lv. 35 (M) Persian).

  15. #2365
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Trading 2 Rare Candies to Jonny (Bladerboy) for his Heart Scale.

    Thanks ^^ Aslan loves you.

  16. #2366
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    Trading two (2) Rare Candies to Celebi94 for one (1) Heart Scale. *trade started*

  17. #2367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen
    Trading two (2) Rare Candies to Celebi94 for one (1) Heart Scale. *trade started*
    Trading one Heart Scale to jon Jen for two candies.

    ****ade Confirmed on my side]

  18. #2368
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebi94
    Trading one Heart Scale to jon Jen for two candies.

    ****ade Confirmed on my side]
    Taking one (1) Heart Scale, and giving two (2) candies. *trade closed*

  19. #2369
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    Trading two (2) rare cadnies to Radical Edward for his/her one (1) Heart Scale.

  20. #2370
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen
    Trading two (2) rare cadnies to Radical Edward for his/her one (1) Heart Scale.
    his >>

    Trading said scale for said candies.*confirmed*

  21. #2371
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Arsonist
    Trading my Heart Scale to Eon for his two rare candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded two rare candies to Wayne for his Heart Scale.

    *Trade Closed*

  22. #2372
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    his >>

    Trading said scale for said candies.*confirmed*
    The name would confuse, for obvius Bebop-like reasons, you know... >_>

    Accepting the sacle, and leaving the 2 candies. *trade closed*

  23. #2373
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    Trading 2 Rare Candies to Jonny (Bladerboy) for his Heart Scale.

    Thanks ^^ Aslan loves you.
    Trading my Heart Scale for Skru-Chan's 2 candies

    *confirmed*

  24. #2374
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladerboy
    Trading my Heart Scale for Skru-Chan's 2 candies

    *confirmed*
    Thankee again Jonny. I appreciate this ^^

    Traded my 2 Rare Candoodles for Bladerboy's Heart Scale ~<3

    [closed]

  25. #2375
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Trading one candy for Spirit of Auron's Thunder Ball.

Page 95 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •