Page 175 of 197 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #4351
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fangirl View Post
    Trading Mystic Water to Jono for his x3 Candies.
    Trade confirmed, with love, no less.
    Trading my 3 candies for Fangirl's Mystic Water

    *Trade Closed*

    Attaching my newly obtained Mystic Water to my Swampert.

  2. #4352
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,442

    Default

    So I was like, no way! and he was like, yes way! Then I was like, b*tch, please! Then I traded my Silk Scarf for Joshua's x03 Rare Candies.

  3. #4353
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fangirl View Post
    So I was like, no way! and he was like, yes way! Then I was like, b*tch, please! Then I traded my Silk Scarf for Joshua's x03 Rare Candies.
    Like, I'm trading these, like, 3 Rare Candies to Ushi for, like, a Silk Scarf.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Ok, that was bad, I know.

  4. #4354
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier View Post
    Like, I'm trading these, like, 3 Rare Candies to Ushi for, like, a Silk Scarf.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Ok, that was bad, I know.

    Oh no he just DIDN'T trade me his three candies for my silk scarf! This trade is SO closed.

    ...yeah, but that was worse.

  5. #4355
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,442

    Default

    Trading Devil Horns and Bunny Ears to Konan for x04 Rare Candies.
    Thaaaank yoooou.

  6. #4356
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fangirl View Post
    Trading Devil Horns and Bunny Ears to Konan for x04 Rare Candies.
    Thaaaank yoooou.
    Thanks for the stuff.

    Trading 4 Candies to Fangirl for her Devil Horns and Bunny Ears.

    Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you as well <3.

  7. #4357
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Thanks for the stuff.

    Trading 4 Candies to Fangirl for her Devil Horns and Bunny Ears.

    Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you as well <3.
    Candoodles, items,you lot know the drill. <3
    Trade closed, with love and affection, of course.

  8. #4358
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,442

    Default

    Initiating the following trades:

    Trading Silk Scarf to Joshua for x03 Rare Candies.
    Trading Spell Tag to Joshua for x03 Rare Candies.
    Trading Ruby Pendant to Joshua for x02 Rare Candies.

  9. #4359
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fangirl View Post
    Initiating the following trades:

    Trading Silk Scarf to Joshua for x03 Rare Candies.
    Trading Spell Tag to Joshua for x03 Rare Candies.
    Trading Ruby Pendant to Joshua for x02 Rare Candies.
    Confirming ze following trade:

    2 Candies to Ushi for a Ruby Pendant
    3 Candies to Ushi for a Spell Tag
    3 Candies to Ushi for a Silk Scarf.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Joshua

  10. #4360
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier View Post
    Confirming ze following trade:

    2 Candies to Ushi for a Ruby Pendant
    3 Candies to Ushi for a Spell Tag
    3 Candies to Ushi for a Silk Scarf.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Joshua

    Trading Silk Scarf to Joshua for x03 Rare Candies.
    Trading Spell Tag to Joshua for x03 Rare Candies.
    Trading Ruby Pendant to Joshua for x02 Rare Candies.

    Trades closed.
    Ushi loves you. ;.;

  11. #4361
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    5,501

    Default

    Trading my lv.1 female Hippopotas to Lilblue for her candy. Thanks :d

  12. #4362
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    3,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa View Post
    Trading my lv.1 female Hippopotas to Lilblue for her candy. Thanks :d
    Nah, thank you. <3

    Trading 1x Rare Candy to Furizaa for Lv. 1 Hippopotas (F).

    *Trade Confirmed*

  13. #4363
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    5,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post


    Nah, thank you. <3

    Trading 1x Rare Candy to Furizaa for Lv. 1 Hippopotas (F).

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Rofl, I just replied to your PM >:O

    Trading Lilblue my lv.1 female hippopotas for 1 candy, thanks :d

    *trade closed*

  14. #4364
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    Trading Lv. 5 Male Vulpix with 10 BPs to Joshua for 1 candy.

  15. #4365
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Trading Lv. 5 Male Vulpix with 10 BPs to Joshua for 1 candy.
    Trading Joe 1 Candy for a Male Vulpix, Level 5 with 10 BPs.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Joshua

  16. #4366
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    Trading my Lv. 25 Nidorino with Cut & Horn Drill to Jonouchi for 3 candies

  17. #4367
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    Trading my Lv. 25 Nidorino with Cut & Horn Drill to Jonouchi for 3 candies
    Trading Lee three candies in exchange for his Nidorino

    [Payment]

    I'll take good care of him, don't you worry. =)

  18. #4368
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Trading Lee three candies in exchange for his Nidorino

    [Payment]

    I'll take good care of him, don't you worry. =)
    Traded my Lv. 25 Nidorino to Jono for 3 candies

    *trade closed*

    ye, I know you will : p have fun with him.

  19. #4369
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Trading 2 candies to Becki for her Lv.16 male Glion(Gliscor)

  20. #4370
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    1,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward View Post
    Trading 2 candies to Becki for her Lv.16 male Glion(Gliscor)

    Trading my Level 16 (M) Gliscor to Radical Edward for 2 Rare Candies. Take care of him, thanks ^^

    Maduin; Level 16 (M)
    Species; Gliscor - Classification; Fang Scorp Pokémon
    Type; Poison/Flying - Nature; Naughty
    Location; Active Team - Obtained; Traded from Ushi
    Holding; Poison Barb - Lives in; Moon Ball
    Evolution Chain; Gligar -- Sharp Stone @ Night -- Gliscor

    Level-up Moves; (-) Thunder Fang, (-) Ice Fang, (-) Fire Fang, (-) Poison Jab, (-) Poison Sting, (5) Sand Attack, (9) Harden, (12) Knock-Off, (16) Quick Attack, (20) Fury Cutter, (23) Faint Attack, (27) Screech, (31) Slash, (34) Swords Dance, (38) U-Turn, (42) X-Scissor, (45) Gullotine.
    Egg Moves; Metal Claw, Wing Attack, Razor Wind, Counter, Sand Tomb, Agility, Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Feint, Night Slash, Cross Poison.
    HM/TM/MT Moves; Sludge Bomb, Taunt, Toxic, Hidden Power (Poison), Cut

    *Trade Confirmed*

  21. #4371
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku. View Post
    Trading my Level 16 (M) Gliscor to Radical Edward for 2 Rare Candies. Take care of him, thanks ^^

    Maduin; Level 16 (M)
    Species; Gliscor - Classification; Fang Scorp Pokémon
    Type; Poison/Flying - Nature; Naughty
    Location; Active Team - Obtained; Traded from Ushi
    Holding; Poison Barb - Lives in; Moon Ball
    Evolution Chain; Gligar -- Sharp Stone @ Night -- Gliscor

    Level-up Moves; (-) Thunder Fang, (-) Ice Fang, (-) Fire Fang, (-) Poison Jab, (-) Poison Sting, (5) Sand Attack, (9) Harden, (12) Knock-Off, (16) Quick Attack, (20) Fury Cutter, (23) Faint Attack, (27) Screech, (31) Slash, (34) Swords Dance, (38) U-Turn, (42) X-Scissor, (45) Gullotine.
    Egg Moves; Metal Claw, Wing Attack, Razor Wind, Counter, Sand Tomb, Agility, Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Feint, Night Slash, Cross Poison.
    HM/TM/MT Moves; Sludge Bomb, Taunt, Toxic, Hidden Power (Poison), Cut

    *Trade Confirmed*
    scorpion for candies *closed*

  22. #4372
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier View Post
    Trading Joe 1 Candy for a Male Vulpix, Level 5 with 10 BPs.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Joshua
    It would appear I forgot to close this. xD Closing the trade, Vulpix for candy.

    *Closed*

  23. #4373
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    Trading 2 candies to JK for his Heart Scale

    thanks a lot.

  24. #4374
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    5,501

    Default

    Trading 1 candoo to Ushi for her Heart Scale. Thanks :d

  25. #4375
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa View Post
    Trading 1 candoo to Ushi for her Heart Scale. Thanks :d
    Trading Heart Scale for candoo, yes. :o
    Trade confirmed.

Page 175 of 197 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •