Page 180 of 197 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #4476
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Trading my Lv.01 [F] Abra to Joshua for a candy. Now you can complete your shard quest.

    *trade commenced*

  2. #4477
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dae~Maker View Post
    Trading my Lv.01 [F] Abra to Joshua for a candy. Now you can complete your shard quest.

    *trade commenced*
    Trading 1 Candy to Dae~Maker for his Level 1 Female Abra.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Thanks Dae!

    Joshua

  3. #4478
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier View Post
    Trading 1 Candy to Dae~Maker for his Level 1 Female Abra.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Thanks Dae!

    Joshua
    Trading Abra to Joshy for candy. No problem.

    *trade closed*

  4. #4479
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    *puts on magician outfit*

    And for my next trick, with my lovely asistant Stu, I will turning this shiny ball (of a Rocket variety) into a delicious candy. Wilt thou lend me thy hands Stu?

    *trade commenced*

  5. #4480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dae~Maker View Post
    *puts on magician outfit*

    And for my next trick, with my lovely asistant Stu, I will turning this shiny ball (of a Rocket variety) into a delicious candy. Wilt thou lend me thy hands Stu?

    *trade commenced*
    Asistant Stu is on the scene. Taking the Rocket Ball and bam there is now a candy for Dae.

    *Trade Confirmed* And transfering my Mankey into the Rocket Ball. Thanks Dae~
    Last edited by Torkoal Stu; 29th March 2008 at 9:52 AM.

  6. #4481
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu View Post
    Asistant Stu is on the scene. Taking the Rocket Ball and bam there is now a candy for Dae.

    *Trade Confirmed* And transfering my Mankey into the Rocket Ball. Thanks Dae~
    For the prestige of my act, I will be bringing this to a close. Rocket Ball for sweet.

    *trade closed*

  7. #4482
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Another trade and more double posting! Le gasp!

    Trading 4 candies to Lee-san for his 3 Smart Pokeblock & a Shoal Salt.

    *trade commenced*

    Thanks dude. Now I can go get a shell bell (possibly ;;>.>)

  8. #4483
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dae~Maker View Post
    Another trade and more double posting! Le gasp!

    Trading 4 candies to Lee-san for his 3 Smart Pokeblock & a Shoal Salt.

    *trade commenced*

    Thanks dude. Now I can go get a shell bell (possibly ;;>.>)
    No problem, enjoy your stuff.

    Trading my Shoal Salt,

    Pokéblock: LiteBlue
    Taste: Bitter
    Effect: Raises Smartness by 45
    Berries Used: Rawst, Aguav, Rabuta, Durin
    ,

    Green Pokeblock: +20 Smart Points and

    Light Blue Pokeblock: +20 Smart Points

    to Dae~Maker for 4 candies

    *trade confirmed*

  9. #4484
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    Hey, sorry for the lateness. I didn't see it ;;>.>

    Anyway, trading candies for blocks and salt.

    *trade closed*

  10. #4485
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    a crapshack going to hell
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Trading back Hannah, the steelix, to Rad Ed for 4 candies. Thanks for letting me look after her for a while, =D

    Hannah, Female Steelix Lvl 26
    Tackle, screech, bind, rock throw,harden, rage, Rock slide, flail


    and thats all that i really updated on her, xP
    Last edited by enchantress; 29th October 2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Signature removed

  11. #4486
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALTOCHARIZARD55 View Post
    Trading back Hannah, the steelix, to Rad Ed for 4 candies. Thanks for letting me look after her for a while, =D

    Hannah, Female Steelix Lvl 26
    Tackle, screech, bind, rock throw,harden, rage, Rock slide, flail

    and thats all that i really updated on her, xP
    Trading 4 candies for Lv.26 Female Steelix

    *confirmed*

  12. #4487
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    a crapshack going to hell
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward View Post
    Trading 4 candies for Lv.26 Female Steelix

    *confirmed*
    Traded Lvl 26 Female Steelix for 4 candies. Trade closed
    Last edited by enchantress; 29th October 2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Signature removed

  13. #4488
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Trading my
    • x1Fire Ball
    • x1Silk Scarf
    • x1TM Sludge Bomb
    • x1TM Toxic
    • x1TM Thief
    • x1TM Mega Drain


    For Wayne's
    • x4Rare Candies
    • x1Chocolate Carrot
    • x1Fizzy Chocolates
    • x1Chocolate Ball

  14. #4489
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Wind View Post
    Trading my
    • x1Fire Ball
    • x1Silk Scarf
    • x1TM Sludge Bomb
    • x1TM Toxic
    • x1TM Thief
    • x1TM Mega Drain


    For Wayne's
    • x4Rare Candies
    • x1Chocolate Carrot
    • x1Fizzy Chocolates
    • x1Chocolate Ball
    Trading 4 rare candies, Chocolate Carrot, Fizzy Chocolates & Chocolate Ball to Silver Wind for his Fire Ball, Silk Scarf, TM's Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Thirf & Mega Drain. Thanks.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Last edited by Wayne; 27th May 2008 at 2:41 AM.

  15. #4490
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Trading 4 rare candies, Chocolate Carrot, Fizzy Chocolates & Chocolate Ball to Silver Wind for his Fire Ball, Silk Scarf, TM's Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Thirf & Mega Drain. Thanks.
    Trading my
    • x1Fire Ball
    • x1Silk Scarf
    • x1TM Sludge Bomb
    • x1TM Toxic
    • x1TM Thief
    • x1TM Mega Drain


    For Wayne's
    • x4Rare Candies
    • x1Chocolate Carrot
    • x1Fizzy Chocolates
    • x1Chocolate Ball


    Trade Closed
    thx, yew.

  16. #4491
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Trading my Mayhem the Lv.62 [M] Electabuzz (holding Electrizer) for Jnoo's Laterus the Porygon2 (holding Dubious Disc).

    *Porygon2 begins to evolve into PorygonZ*

  17. #4492
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dae~Maker View Post
    Trading my Mayhem the Lv.62 [M] Electabuzz (holding Electrizer) for Jnoo's Laterus the Porygon2 (holding Dubious Disc).

    *Porygon2 begins to evolve into PorygonZ*
    Trading my level 6 Porygon2 with a Dubious Disc for Dae's level 62 Electabuzz with an Electrizer.

    *Porygon2 evolved into a Porygon-Z!*
    *Electabuzz evolved into an Electivire!*

    Trading Dae's Electivire back to him in exchange for my newly awesome Porygon-Z.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  18. #4493
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Trading my level 6 Porygon2 with a Dubious Disc for Dae's level 62 Electabuzz with an Electrizer.

    *Porygon2 evolved into a Porygon-Z!*
    *Electabuzz evolved into an Electivire!*

    Trading Dae's Electivire back to him in exchange for my newly awesome Porygon-Z.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading back his newly evolved PorygonZ (can't wait to get mine), for my newly awesome-ized Electivire.

    *trade finished, completed, stamped, mailed, sealed, and closed*

  19. #4494
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Trading this Lv.01 [M] Ralts to Jono for his [x04] Rare Candies.

    Enjoy your future Gallade or Gardevoir!

  20. #4495
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dae~Maker View Post
    Trading this Lv.01 [M] Ralts to Jono for his [x04] Rare Candies.

    Enjoy your future Gallade or Gardevoir!
    Trading my four candies for Dae's Male Ralts, which will eventually become a pwnsome Gallade. =)

    [Payment]

    *Trade Confirmed*

  21. #4496
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Trading my four candies for Dae's Male Ralts, which will eventually become a pwnsome Gallade. =)

    [Payment]

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading candies for Ralts.

    *trade closed*

  22. #4497
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Trading my Level 01, Female Lapras to lilblue for her 4 Candies

  23. #4498
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading my Level 01, Female Lapras to lilblue for her 4 Candies
    Trading 4x Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for Lv. 1 Lapras (F).

    Thanks a lot, Stacey. I promise I'll take good care of her. <3

    *Trade Confirmed*

  24. #4499
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Trading to Arc these [x02] Rare Candies for her TM Grass Knot.

    Teaching that TM to my Bulbasaur upon confirmation.

    *trade commenced*

  25. #4500
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post


    Trading 4x Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for Lv. 1 Lapras (F).

    Thanks a lot, Stacey. I promise I'll take good care of her. <3

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading my Level 01, Female Lapras to lilbluecorsola for her 4 Candies

    *Trade Closed*



    Quote Originally Posted by Dae~Maker View Post
    Trading to Arc these [x02] Rare Candies for her TM Grass Knot.

    Teaching that TM to my Bulbasaur upon confirmation.

    *trade commenced*
    Trading my TM Grass Knot to Dae for his 2 Candies

    *Trade Confirmed*

Page 180 of 197 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •