Page 134 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #3326
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa View Post
    Trading Keith 3 candies for his two Pokeblocks (shown above). Thanks! :3

    *trade confirmed*
    Candies for the blocks you see. Now if Tessie gets it mixed up, Uh... well... I am her slave, so I'll fix it. Thanks, Gary!

    *trade closed by super secret silence action*

  2. #3327
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Trading my Indigo Pokeblock (+20 Beauty, Dry Taste) To Furizaa for his Rare Candy.

  3. #3328
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octillery View Post
    Trading my Indigo Pokeblock (+20 Beauty, Dry Taste) To Furizaa for his Rare Candy.
    Trading 1 candy to Octillery for his pokeblock. Thanks!

    *trade confirmed*

  4. #3329
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furizaa View Post
    Trading 1 candy to Octillery for his pokeblock. Thanks!

    *trade confirmed*
    Trading my Indigo Pokeblocked linked in my previous post to Gary for his Rare Candy.

    *Trade Closed*

  5. #3330
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Pokemon for Trade:
    None

    Pokemon Wanted:
    Grimer (M)
    Gastly (M)
    Slowpoke (F)

    Items Have:
    Ghost Ball
    Fast Ball
    Water Cushion
    Sacred Ash
    Blackglasses
    Red Pokéblock
    Indigo Pokéblock
    LiteBlue Pokéblock
    Berry Juice
    Berries, check regi post.

    Items Want:
    Candies
    TMs
    Heartscales

  6. #3331
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Trading 1 Petaya Berry, 1 Brown Pokéblock, and 1 Silk Scarf to TeeHee for 2 Poison Barbs

    I shall be giving one Poison Barb to my ungrateful Grimer, and one to my Victreebel, who is much obliged thankye Keith

  7. #3332
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke. View Post
    Trading 1 Petaya Berry, 1 Brown Pokéblock, and 1 Silk Scarf to TeeHee for 2 Poison Barbs

    I shall be giving one Poison Barb to my ungrateful Grimer, and one to my Victreebel, who is much obliged thankye Keith
    Thank you first for linking your berries *glares at Kahu*. Trading my 2 Poison Barbs to Oscar for his Petaya Berry, Brown Pokeblock, and Silk Scarf.

    *This trade has been confirmed by sleep. Don't make a mistake without some.*

  8. #3333
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Trading TM Thunderpunch for Skru's TM Softboiled.

  9. #3334
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teehee View Post
    Thank you first for linking your berries *glares at Kahu*. Trading my 2 Poison Barbs to Oscar for his Petaya Berry, Brown Pokeblock, and Silk Scarf.

    *This trade has been confirmed by sleep. Don't make a mistake without some.*
    Berry, Block, and Silk Scarf, for 2 Poison Barbs
    ****ade Closed]

  10. #3335
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire View Post
    Trading TM Thunderpunch for Skru's TM Softboiled.
    Trading TM Softboiled for TM Thunderpunch

    [Confirmed]

    Teaching TM Thunderpunch to My Breloom :3

  11. #3336
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading 4 candies and TM Sludge Bomb to Dark Scizor for his Male Scyther.

  12. #3337
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti View Post
    Trading TM Softboiled for TM Thunderpunch

    [Confirmed]

    Teaching TM Thunderpunch to My Breloom :3
    Trading Thunderpunch TM for Softboiled TM

    *Trade Clothed*

  13. #3338
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading my Level 13 Shiny Magnemite w/ Shockwave and Hidden Power: Steel to Keith for his level 28 Machoke....

    ...Then trading back, of course ;o

    *flashy lights* *Mr. Miyagi grows two extra arms and begins to, with all four arms, do the 'wax on, wax off' motion*

    Awesome \m/

  14. #3339
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti View Post
    Trading my Level 13 Shiny Magnemite w/ Shockwave and Hidden Power: Steel to Keith for his level 28 Machoke....

    ...Then trading back, of course ;o

    *flashy lights* *Mr. Miyagi grows two extra arms and begins to, with all four arms, do the 'wax on, wax off' motion*

    Awesome \m/

    Sweetness. Retrieving Level 28 MACHAMP that was done due to a trade and then trade back. Returning Jeff's Level 13 Shiny Magnemite with Shockwave and Hidden Power. Dude, I forgot all the stuff Machamp has, lol

    *Trade confirmed*

  15. #3340
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teehee View Post
    Sweetness. Retrieving Level 28 MACHAMP that was done due to a trade and then trade back. Returning Jeff's Level 13 Shiny Magnemite with Shockwave and Hidden Power. Dude, I forgot all the stuff Machamp has, lol

    *Trade confirmed*
    :P s'ok.

    Traded Shiny Magnemite w/ Shock Wave and HP: Steel for Keith's Machoke which became a Machamp, then traded back. Woot.

    [closed]

  16. #3341
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Trading my TM Brick Break and Leaf Ball to Oscar for his 3 Rare Candies.

  17. #3342
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku. View Post
    Trading my TM Brick Break and Leaf Ball to Oscar for his 3 Rare Candies.
    Trading 3 Candies to Becki for her Leaf Ball and TM Brick Break
    ****ade Confirmed]
    Thanks sexy :P Transfering my Victreebel into her new Leaf Ball

  18. #3343
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke. View Post
    Trading 3 Candies to Becki for her Leaf Ball and TM Brick Break
    ****ade Confirmed]
    Thanks sexy :P Transfering my Victreebel into her new Leaf Ball
    Traded TM Brick Break and Leaf Ball for 3 Candies.
    You're welcome bbz.

    *Trade Closed*

  19. #3344
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Trading 4 rare candies to Radical Edward for his Cacturne (M) Lv. 32 w/EM Acid, TM Ice Beam, TM Sunny Day and TM Metronome and 2 BP's I think.

  20. #3345
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Trading 4 rare candies to Radical Edward for his Cacturne (M) Lv. 32 w/EM Acid, TM Ice Beam, TM Sunny Day and TM Metronome and 2 BP's I think.
    yup. heres the entire stats.

    --.)Name:Ragnarok//Level:Thirty-two//Sex:Male
    Species: Cacturne
    Classification: Scarecrow Pokemon
    Type: Grass/Dark
    Nature: Brash
    Obtained: Lv.5 Cacnea(M), Hatched
    Holding: --
    Lives in: Pokeball
    Tameness: 2 BP
    Location: PC
    Evolution: Fully Evolved
    Naturaly Learned Techniques: Revenge,Poison Sting,Leer,Absorb,Growth,Leech Seed,Sand Attack,Pin Missile,Ingrain,Faint Attack,Spikes(35),Needle Arm(41),Cotton Spore(47),Sandstorm(53),Destiny Bond(59)
    Tutored Moves: --
    Egg Moves: (EM)Acid
    HM/TM Moves: (TM)Ice Beam,(TM)Metronome,(TM)Sunny Day

    ----

    trading lv. 32 cacturne to Wayne for his 4 candies. *confirmed*

  21. #3346
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward View Post
    yup. heres the entire stats.

    --.)Name:Ragnarok//Level:Thirty-two//Sex:Male
    Species: Cacturne
    Classification: Scarecrow Pokemon
    Type: Grass/Dark
    Nature: Brash
    Obtained: Lv.5 Cacnea(M), Hatched
    Holding: --
    Lives in: Pokeball
    Tameness: 2 BP
    Location: PC
    Evolution: Fully Evolved
    Naturaly Learned Techniques: Revenge,Poison Sting,Leer,Absorb,Growth,Leech Seed,Sand Attack,Pin Missile,Ingrain,Faint Attack,Spikes(35),Needle Arm(41),Cotton Spore(47),Sandstorm(53),Destiny Bond(59)
    Tutored Moves: --
    Egg Moves: (EM)Acid
    HM/TM Moves: (TM)Ice Beam,(TM)Metronome,(TM)Sunny Day

    ----

    trading lv. 32 cacturne to Wayne for his 4 candies. *confirmed*
    Traded 4 candies to Radical Edward for his Cacturne (M) Lv. 32 w/EM Acid, TM Ice Beam, TM Sunny Day and TM Metronome and 2 BP's.

    *Trade Closed*

    Thanks Radical Edward. I'll take good care of him.

  22. #3347
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Trading 4 candies and TM Sludge Bomb to Dark Scizor for his Male Scyther.
    Trading my Lv.5 Male Scyther for John's Knight´s 4 candies and TM Sludge Bomb.*Trade Confirmed*

  23. #3348
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Pokemon I Want:
    Slugma
    Chinchou

    Pokemon Willing to Trade:
    N/A

    Items Willing to Trade:
    Indigo Pokeblock (20 Beauty points)
    Purple Pokeblock (20 Cool points)
    Brown Pokeblock (20 Cute points)
    Liteblue Pokeblock (20 Smart points)
    Berry Juice
    Base Crystal Egg
    Base Mudkip Doll
    Base "D" Note Mat

    Items I Want:
    Rare Candies
    Stuff to trade for coins

  24. #3349
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Scizor View Post
    Trading my Lv.5 Male Scyther for John's Knight´s 4 candies and TM Sludge Bomb.*Trade Confirmed*
    Trading 4 candies and TM Sludge Bomb for DS's male lv.5 Scyther. Thanks ^^
    *trade closed*

  25. #3350
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Trading my Lv.5 Male Nincada to Joshua for his 2 Rare Candies.

Page 134 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •