Page 181 of 202 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 5030

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #4501
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Trading my four candies for Dae's Male Ralts, which will eventually become a pwnsome Gallade. =)

    [Payment]

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading candies for Ralts.

    *trade closed*

  2. #4502
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Trading my Level 01, Female Lapras to lilblue for her 4 Candies

  3. #4503
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading my Level 01, Female Lapras to lilblue for her 4 Candies
    Trading 4x Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for Lv. 1 Lapras (F).

    Thanks a lot, Stacey. I promise I'll take good care of her. <3

    *Trade Confirmed*

  4. #4504
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Trading to Arc these [x02] Rare Candies for her TM Grass Knot.

    Teaching that TM to my Bulbasaur upon confirmation.

    *trade commenced*

  5. #4505
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post


    Trading 4x Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for Lv. 1 Lapras (F).

    Thanks a lot, Stacey. I promise I'll take good care of her. <3

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading my Level 01, Female Lapras to lilbluecorsola for her 4 Candies

    *Trade Closed*



    Quote Originally Posted by Dae~Maker View Post
    Trading to Arc these [x02] Rare Candies for her TM Grass Knot.

    Teaching that TM to my Bulbasaur upon confirmation.

    *trade commenced*
    Trading my TM Grass Knot to Dae for his 2 Candies

    *Trade Confirmed*

  6. #4506
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading my TM Grass Knot to Dae for his 2 Candies

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Trading those [x02] Rare Candies for that TM Grass Knot.

    *trade closed*

    Teaching the newly acquired TM Grass Knot to my Lv.37 [F] Bulbasaur, Wasabi.

  7. #4507
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    *Record Marker* October 29, 2008.

    Everyone please remember to QUOTE when confirming and closing trades, ensure all trades are completed once they're posted, to keep your trade lists up-to-date, and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.

  8. #4508
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    6,554

    Default

    Trading my lv. 1 female Totodile to Sneasel12 for his lv. 5 male Croagunk.

    *The Totodile only knows Scratch and Leer, no beauty points, no nothing*

  9. #4509
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Last Stop
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Trading my lv. 1 female Totodile to Sneasel12 for his lv. 5 male Croagunk.

    *The Totodile only knows Scratch and Leer, no beauty points, no nothing*
    Trading level 5 male Croagunk to Missingno. Master for his level 1 female Totodile.

    Croagunk
    Nickname:
    Contagiun
    Gender: Male
    Level: 5
    Beauty Points: 0
    Ability: Dry Skin
    Nature: Impish
    Obtained: Trade with TerminatorTotodile (lv.5)
    Holding:
    N/A
    Location: Active Team
    Evolutionary Track: Croagunk -(level 37)> Toxicroak
    Ball: Pokeball
    Moves: Astonish (--), Mud-slap (lv.3), Bullet Punch (EM), Dynamicpunch (EM), Vacuum Wave (EM)

    *trade confirmed*

  10. #4510
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    6,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel12 View Post
    Trading level 5 male Croagunk to Missingno. Master for his level 1 female Totodile.

    Croagunk
    Nickname:
    Contagiun
    Gender: Male
    Level: 5
    Beauty Points: 0
    Ability: Dry Skin
    Nature: Impish
    Obtained: Trade with TerminatorTotodile (lv.5)
    Holding:
    N/A
    Location: Active Team
    Evolutionary Track: Croagunk -(level 37)> Toxicroak
    Ball: Pokeball
    Moves: Astonish (--), Mud-slap (lv.3), Bullet Punch (EM), Dynamicpunch (EM), Vacuum Wave (EM)

    *trade confirmed*
    Taking the Croagunk. Trade closed, and thank you!

  11. #4511
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    8,346

    Default

    Trading Lv. 1 female Carvanha to Psychopath for one Rare Candy.

  12. #4512
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NONYA BIZNEZ
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Trading x1 candy for Rakurai's Carvanha.

    *Trade CONFIRMED*


  13. #4513
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    8,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Trading x1 candy for Rakurai's Carvanha.

    *Trade CONFIRMED*
    Traded Lv.1 female Carvanha to Psychopath for one Rare Candy. Thanks.

    *Trade closed*

  14. #4514
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Trading my x1 Drain Punch TM to -Hayward- for his +20 LiteBlue PokeBlock, have fun

  15. #4515
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post
    Trading my x1 Drain Punch TM to -Hayward- for his +20 LiteBlue PokeBlock, have fun
    Trading 1 Liteblue (Smart) +20 Pokeblock to atlantis_kid99 for her Drain Punch TM.

    Many thanks. =D


    *TRADE CONFIRMED*

  16. #4516
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Trading 1 Liteblue (Smart) +20 Pokeblock to atlantis_kid99 for her Drain Punch TM.

    Many thanks. =D


    *TRADE CONFIRMED*
    Traded my x1 Drain Punch TM to -Hayward- for his +20 LiteBlue PokeBlock. Thanks as well.

    *Trade Closed*

  17. #4517
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Trading my x2 Rare Candies in exchange for Arc's lovely x1 Leaf Stone.

    Thanks ^.^
    Last edited by atlantis_kid99; 15th February 2009 at 10:34 AM. Reason: *stabs sig*

  18. #4518
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post
    Trading my x2 Rare Candies in exchange for Arc's lovely x1 Leaf Stone.

    Thanks ^.^
    Trading my Leaf Stone to atlantis' 2 Candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  19. #4519
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Trading my Leaf Stone to atlantis' 2 Candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded my x2 Rare Candies for Arc's x1 Leaf Stone.

    *Trade Closed*

  20. #4520
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Trading 1 Cranberry Pokeblock and 1 Passion Pokeblock to Pearl's Perap for 1 Rare Candy.

  21. #4521
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hayward- View Post
    Trading 1 Cranberry Pokeblock and 1 Passion Pokeblock to Pearl's Perap for 1 Rare Candy.
    Trading one candy to Hayward for a Passion Pokéblock and a Cranberry Pokéblock

    Thanks a bundle!

    *TRADE CONFIRMED*

  22. #4522
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    Trading one candy to Hayward for a Passion Pok&#233;block and a Cranberry Pok&#233;block

    Thanks a bundle!

    *TRADE CONFIRMED*
    Traded my Cranberry Pokeblock and Passion Pokeblock to Pearl's Perap for 1 Rare Candy. Many thanks, mate.

    *TRADE CLOSED*

  23. #4523
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Trading my x1 Rare Candy in exchange for lilbluecorsola's x1 Fire Ball.

    Thanks LBC ^.^

  24. #4524
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post
    Trading my x1 Rare Candy in exchange for lilbluecorsola's x1 Fire Ball.

    Thanks LBC ^.^
    Trading 1x Fire Ball to atlantis_kid99 for 1x Rare Candy.

    You're Welcome. ^^

    *Trade Confirmed*

  25. #4525
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post


    Trading 1x Fire Ball to atlantis_kid99 for 1x Rare Candy.

    You're Welcome. ^^

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded my x1 Rare Candy for lilbluecorsola's x1 Fire Ball, thanks again <3

    *Trade Closed*

    And while I'm at it, using this chance to transfer Ember, my Ponyta (F), into this forementioned Fire Ball. I'm sure she'll enjoy it there =p

Page 181 of 202 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •