Page 151 of 197 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4914

Thread: Cable Club Trade Records

  1. #3751
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon 11 View Post
    Trading murkrow to Dragon_11 for a candy
    Xype The Male Murkrow Level 7
    Bio: Coming Soon
    Obtained: Adoption Center
    Level-up Moves:
    Peck

    Egg Moves:
    Move Tutor Moves:
    Advanced Moves:
    TM/HM Moves

    Trade Confirmed
    Traded Murkacious for a candiddle
    *trade closed*
    Last edited by Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun; 15th October 2006 at 2:17 AM.

  2. #3752
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Trading my Corphish to Wolverine for two candies
    Corphish the Male Corphish Level 10
    Bio: Coming Soon
    Obtained: Adoption Center
    Level-up Moves:
    Bubble, Harden, Vicegrip

    Egg Moves:
    Move Tutor Moves:
    Advanced Moves:
    TM/HM Moves:
    Surf, Waterfall

  3. #3753
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    Trading this TM Nightmare to BB for his Lum Berry
    Trading my Lum Berry for Lee's TM Nightmare. Thanks, Lee ^^
    *Trade Confirmed*
    Teaching my TM to Dannae, my Ninetales
    Last edited by Bloody Banette; 15th October 2006 at 1:18 PM.

  4. #3754
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Banette View Post
    Trading my Lum Berry for Lee's TM Nightmare. Thanks, Lee ^^
    Traded the TM for the Lum Berry

    *trade closed*

    thanks you ;p

  5. #3755
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Trading my Lv. 5 Female Poliwag to Weebos for two Candies.

  6. #3756
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wanderer View Post
    Trading my Lv. 5 Female Poliwag to Weebos for two Candies.
    Trading two candies for poliwag.
    *trade confirmed*

  7. #3757
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun View Post
    Trading my Corphish to Wolverine for two candies
    Corphish the Male Corphish Level 10
    Bio: Coming Soon
    Obtained: Adoption Center
    Level-up Moves:
    Bubble, Harden, Vicegrip

    Egg Moves:
    Move Tutor Moves:
    Advanced Moves:
    TM/HM Moves:
    Surf, Waterfall
    Trading 2 candies to Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun for his Corphish (M) Lv. 10.

    *Trade Confirmed*

  8. #3758
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Trading 2 candies to Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun for his Corphish (M) Lv. 10.

    *Trade Confirmed*
    Traded My Corphish to Wolverine for two candies
    Thank you
    Take care of it
    *trade closed*

  9. #3759
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun View Post
    Trading two candies for poliwag.
    *trade confirmed*
    Traded my Lv. 5 Female Poliwag to Weebos for two Rare Candies.

    *Trade Closed*

    Enjoy! ^.^

  10. #3760

    Default

    Trading four candies to Wolverine for his Level 10, male Scizor with HMs, TM Headbutt, and EM Silver Wind :P

    Thanks

  11. #3761
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuukimon View Post
    Trading four candies to Wolverine for his Level 10, male Scizor with HMs, TM Headbutt, and EM Silver Wind :P

    Thanks
    Trading my Scizor (M) Lv. 10 to Kyuukimon for 4 candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Take care of him for me.

    Pokemon Species: Scizor (M) Lv. 10
    Nickname: Crimson
    Type: Bug/Flying
    Obtained: Met in a Cable Club trade @ Lv. 5 from Umbreon11 on 5/28/2006
    Evolution: Can't Evolve
    Special Abilities: Swarm
    Bio: Coming Soon
    Current Location: P.C.
    Beauty Points: 4
    Level Up moves: Quick Attack, Leer, Focus Energy, (11) Pursuit, (16) False Swipe, (21) Agility, (Scyther @ Lv 26) Wing Attack, (26) Metal Claw, (31) Slash, (36) Sword Dance, (Scyther @ Lv 41) Double Team, (41) Iron Defense, (46) Fury Cutter
    Advance Moves: None
    Egg Moves: Counter, Safeguard, Baton Pass, Razor Wind, Reversal, Light Screen, Endure, Silver Wind
    Move Tutor Moves: Swords Dance, Double Edge, Counter, Mimic, Substitute
    Emerald MT Moves: Snore, Endure, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Swift, Fury Cutter
    TM's/HM's: Cut, Rock Smash, Strength, Headbutt

  12. #3762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Trading my Scizor (M) Lv. 10 to Kyuukimon for 4 candies.

    *Trade Confirmed*

    Take care of him for me.

    Pokemon Species: Scizor (M) Lv. 10
    Nickname: Crimson
    Type: Bug/Flying
    Obtained: Met in a Cable Club trade @ Lv. 5 from Umbreon11 on 5/28/2006
    Evolution: Can't Evolve
    Special Abilities: Swarm
    Bio: Coming Soon
    Current Location: P.C.
    Beauty Points: 4
    Level Up moves: Quick Attack, Leer, Focus Energy, (11) Pursuit, (16) False Swipe, (21) Agility, (Scyther @ Lv 26) Wing Attack, (26) Metal Claw, (31) Slash, (36) Sword Dance, (Scyther @ Lv 41) Double Team, (41) Iron Defense, (46) Fury Cutter
    Advance Moves: None
    Egg Moves: Counter, Safeguard, Baton Pass, Razor Wind, Reversal, Light Screen, Endure, Silver Wind
    Move Tutor Moves: Swords Dance, Double Edge, Counter, Mimic, Substitute
    Emerald MT Moves: Snore, Endure, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Swift, Fury Cutter
    TM's/HM's: Cut, Rock Smash, Strength, Headbutt
    Traded four candies to Wolverine for his Scizor. Will definately take care of him :>

    *Trade closed*

  13. #3763
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Trading 3 candies for Skursti's TM Hidden Power (Dragon).

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...67#post4548067

  14. #3764
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan View Post
    Trading 3 candies for Skursti's TM Hidden Power (Dragon).

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...67#post4548067
    Trading my TM Hidden Power: Dragon to AF for his 3 Rare Candoodles.

    TM bought Here, and confirmed Here

    *confirmed*

  15. #3765
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti View Post
    Trading my TM Hidden Power: Dragon to AF for his 3 Rare Candoodles.

    TM bought Here, and confirmed Here

    *confirmed*
    Trading my three candies for Skursti's TM Hidden Power Dragon.

    Thanks.

    Trade closed.

  16. #3766
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading my TM Bide to Another Fan for his TMs Bubblebeam and Mega Drain.

    Have fun with Wobbelina's pwning moveset

  17. #3767
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti View Post
    Trading my TM Bide to Another Fan for his TMs Bubblebeam and Mega Drain.

    Have fun with Wobbelina's pwning moveset
    Thankies Skursti.

    Trading my TM Bubblebeam and my TM Megadrain for Skursti's TM Bide.

    Trade confirmed.

  18. #3768
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan View Post
    Thankies Skursti.

    Trading my TM Bubblebeam and my TM Megadrain for Skursti's TM Bide.

    Trade confirmed.
    No problem. You need any more help deciding things like before, don't hesitate to ask me

    TM for TMs.

    ****ade closed]

  19. #3769
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Trading 2 Candies to teh Keithzor for his Star Piece.

    Thanks mate, wot? Top hole of you to do this.

  20. #3770
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti View Post
    Trading 2 Candies to teh Keithzor for his Star Piece.

    Thanks mate, wot? Top hole of you to do this.
    It is but not a problem sir-hopefully, it does you some good.

    With this Star Piece, I confer it upon Jeffo for his two rare of candy-like candies.

    *Trade confirmed by cows... which I find sexy...*

  21. #3771
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teehee View Post
    It is but not a problem sir-hopefully, it does you some good.

    With this Star Piece, I confer it upon Jeffo for his two rare of candy-like candies.

    *Trade confirmed by cows... which I find sexy...*
    Traded candoos for the Piece of Star, wot?

    ****ade is abso-bally-lutely closed!]

    Closed, not confirmed old bean, wot wot?
    Last edited by Skrusti; 22nd October 2006 at 8:36 AM.

  22. #3772
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Trading my TM Blizzard from FB's Birthday to Weebos for his Heart Scale

    thanks =o

  23. #3773
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    Trading my TM Blizzard from FB's Birthday to Weebos for his Heart Scale

    thanks =o
    trading my Scale of the Heart for that Technical Machine of Icy Fury
    heres a link http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...50&postcount=8 i dunno if i need it or not
    :O
    *trade confirmed*

  24. #3774
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun View Post
    trading my Scale of the Heart for that Technical Machine of Icy Fury
    heres a link http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...50&postcount=8 i dunno if i need it or not
    :O
    *trade confirmed*
    Traded my TM Blizzard for Weebos' Heart Scale

    *le closure*

  25. #3775
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Trading one candy to ForeverFlygon for his Heart Scale =O

Page 151 of 197 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •